Old 01-28-2013, 03:22 PM

Character profile:
Name: Aleicia
Race: Elf
Love interest: Serena
Height:170 cm
hair: long auburn curls
eyes: light brown with reflections of woodland greens
build:slender, hourglass, underweight by most peoples standards, solid bust, birthing hips

First scene setting profile:
Far into a woods that is unseen by most, there is a wonderful pond where the mystical creatures roam. The trees are richer, and more beautiful than ever known. This oasis is known to two alone.

Last edited by ana-loli; 01-30-2013 at 04:07 PM..

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2013, 03:34 PM

Character profile:
Name: Serena
Race: Man
Love interest: Aleicia
Height:153.67 cm
hair: shoulder length chestnut waves, interlocked with perfect ringlets
eyes: the colour of the woodland greens
build: curvaceous, firm bust and posterior, birthing hips, slender waist

Scene 1
The trees unwind before my eyes and I am captivated the the beauty surrounding them. They would appear ordinary in everyday standards however, there is something just further beyond I can tell. I follow a tune, more beautiful then anything I have heard, trying to determine the notes so when I rest I could try and mimic it. I am led to a small path of what appears to be stairs, if you looked twice you would miss them entirely. The music grows nearer as I climb, but the source remains unknown. Suddenly the music halts and there is a faint breeze. I hurry along the rest of the path hoping to find the cause.

Last edited by sacrilegious requiem; 01-30-2013 at 04:09 PM..

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 03:58 PM

I came to woods again today, I do not know why but these woods are special. There is something about the woods that helps me. I play along to my favorite song, while the trees sing along. The wind is playful and kind and the flowers are growing with delight. I play faster and the leaves dance, the woods are alive and I feel blessed to have found this place. I feel a tug along my gown and a root wraps itself around my bowing wrist. I stop abruptly and listen. Some one is coming, have they found me? Have they realized where I go at meal time? I am lifted, cello and all, by the same tree whose root stopped me. I wait and wait to see who it is.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2013, 04:17 PM

The path opens up and the source of the beautiful music is gone. I wait at the top hoping to catch even another note of if, I want to find the source. This forest is unlike anything I have ever seen and it feels as though I am not alone. I pull out my violin and attempt to recreate the beautiful sound. Something sounds off! All of a sudden the wind gets really strong and a small branch land on my arm. I jump up and stop playing, what is this sensation?

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 04:21 PM

Who is that? one of the village kids, why is she here? What is with her attire? Wait! That song, she know that song. STOP that sound please, please. I lean into my tree companion and with a single tear my wish is granted. This forest responds to me, this forest nourishes me. That song is the key. The song unlocks the purity in my body to welcome the forest. I take a high perch and tune out a couple notes, the wind carries it back the way in which this girl came. She doesn't budge. My fears have been realized this girl is also empty of worldly corruption, this girl does not indulge in the food of this world.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2013, 07:49 PM

The music started again, fainter and distant but something seemed wrong with it. The song was not as pure and it appeared to be coming from where I began. I know there is something special about this forest but I just do not know what. I puck my violin back up and being playing some of the songs I learned back home. The wind gets stronger and there is a sound in it that sounds like weeping, a special form of weeping. It seemed as though a child was crying silently, children who cry silently know that what is bothering them is something not to be spoken about or addressed, well either that or they are trying to hide that they are upset. I walk around a little bit and go slightly down the path hoping that the source will reveal itself. When I can no longer see the landing I hear a strange movement, the wind circulating. I take a few silent steps up only so I can see than the right before me is mystifying. There is a women, she is very pretty but seems so frail being lifted down by a tree branch, leaves floating around her in what appears to be their way of giving her a hug. This girl is not like any girl I have ever seen.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 07:54 PM

The child seems to have finally gone away, I get my tree friend to lower me slowly to make sure. I look around and I still feel a disturbance in the air but everything seems to be different. It is wrong but it does not feel invasive. She is still around! I can sense her, I am not sure but I have a feeling she has seen me. I pluck out a few notes on my cello and the tree she is hiding behind moves slightly out of the way, just enough I can see her. She is staring at me. I feel exposed, this girl has intruded upon my oasis. She has tainted it, yet now that I can see her eyes I almost want her to stay.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2013, 07:56 PM

I do not know what control this girl has over the forest but the trees move at her command. I am mystified but feel I need to run away now. This girl seems so gentle and sweet, small despite her height I want to know more about her but I do not know how to deal with people normally. I have never really liked people. I prefer solitude! She does have this compelling nature to her though. I turn to run back down the path, I want to know her but this is not the way. I may return one day if I can find the mysterious trees once again

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 08:00 PM

She is leaving, I should be happy but I feel abandoned. I put my stuff down and quietly follow her. Who is she and why is she doing this to me? I follow her down the pathway hiding among some plants I have yet to meet, they seem to not mind too much but they are drawn to the energy of this strange girl. I keep following her, suddenly she turns around and the ribbon from my hair must be giving me away. I hope she doesn't see me, I do not want to leave her just yet.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2013, 08:01 PM

"I know you are there, I do not know why but I know you have been following me." I walk towards one of the trees for no particular reason and I see it, a small white ribbon being blown up by some strange wind I cannot feel. "Please come out. If you are following me there is clearly something you want."

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 08:04 PM

I am not sure why but this is the first time any person has compelled me to reveal myself before I am ready. I slowly step out of my hiding spot and stand before her on the path. I am trembling but know it is too late to do anything now.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2013, 08:05 PM

"There you are, why have you been following me? Who are you?" I slowly take a step forward and can tell that the weeping I heard earlier was coming from her. This is the source of all the oddities I have encountered thus far. "What is this place? Why do the plants respond to you?"

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 08:09 PM

I try my best to work out the answers to her questions, I wish she could just hear my thoughts like the plants do. This is not easy. "My name is Aleicia I am from the neighbouring city, I am following you because everything in and around me is telling me to find out what is special about you, the way the plant react to you is unknown to most. And the song, it is a song that people have tried mimicking before yet I know that only those with a certain purity in their body can produce even a line of the song"

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2013, 10:07 PM

I am baffled, I did not know an adult girl could have such a frail, high pitched, voice. Her answers confuse me but it appears she knows about as much about this mysterious place as I do despite clearly coming here more often. One thing she said though I need clarification of. "I do not understand what you mean about the song or the plants. What is this purity you are talking about?"

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 10:11 PM

This girl does not appear to know anything about this place, did she find it the same way I did. Maybe this place can only been reached by those the plants choose. "The plants only respond t certain people, it appears all the plants along this path respond to you. If you go closer to the landing you will notice how the plants and everything around respond to me. I do not know exactly why this is all I know is that most people are too tainted and too 'normal' for the plants to like. The song brought me here as a child, I was trying to hide and the forest seemed to be growing around me." I do not know why I am telling her this but the look in her eyes says that she can kind of understand.

Last edited by ana-loli; 01-28-2013 at 10:15 PM..

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2013, 10:15 PM

I notice the trees surrounding the path, it is disappearing. The wind is getting strong and the leaves are blowing around me. I do not know what this girl is talking about but part of it is horrifying.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 10:20 PM

She is panicking, her composure is the same but the environment is trying to hide her. She wants to be alone, she feels lost, confused and most of all scared. "You must calm down, umm what is your name? If you do not calm down you are going to be completely lost. The plants and wind are responding to how you feel, please calm down" AS I say the words I notice it is too late, we have been placed back on the landing. "I have to return home soon but I cannot leave you now your way back has closed, I will bring you back in a couple hours once you calm down. Please follow me." I extend my hand to her and as I say I am leaving my pathway home opens again. I always dislike this part of the day but I must return on time. "Right, my name is Aleicia, it is nice to meet you."

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2013, 10:25 PM

I look around and see we are no longer on the path, actually the path is gone. I have no where to go and she seems honest enough, if there is any issue I can run away. If a fight is needed I am definitely stronger than this girl. "My name is Serena, some call me Hatter. I suppose there is no other option, please lead the way". She turns and begins to walk down this path that seems to grow as we walk down in, before long we are in a backyard. The house is about average and there is a small pond we must walk around. I hear dogs barking and see her cringe, I know what she is thinking "Don't worry I love dogs, and I am not allergic." Her face brightens again and we continue towards the house. She walks indoors and asks me to wait outside for a moment. Before long she emerges and welcomes me into her house.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 10:26 PM

She is in my house, my family is going to wonder where I met her. They are going to try to *gulp* feed her, and in tern me. "Would you prefer to go into the living room or my room?" Before I get my question out my mom is in the hall to welcome our new guest. "Hello Serena, how do you know Aleicia? Have you eaten? Please do come in and sit down."

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2013, 10:35 PM

Without thinking I blurt out "I am fine thank you, I will eat when I go home." The look on her mothers face clearly indicated she wanted me to have something. "As for how long I have known Aleicia, well we are relatively new friends." I follow Aleicia into the living room and sit down, her mother follows us and says "It is no problem hun we have tons of food left over from dinner, Aleicia could you please get her a bowl of pasta? Now that I think of it you didn't eat yet either." I see the look on Aleicia's face and I know it, she is afraid of the food. She still leaves the room and slowly reemerges with two small bowls and spoons. The pasta is delicious but I cannot help myself. "That was lovely, thank you. Would I be able to use your restroom?"

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 10:36 PM

She thankfully finished much faster than I did but I take it as an excuse to stop and bring out bowls back to the kitchen, I feed my left overs (nearly 80% of the dish) to the pups and return to the living room. She doesn't seem to have an issue with actually eating so maybe I was wrong about the song and the plants.

Last edited by ana-loli; 01-29-2013 at 12:54 AM..

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-29-2013, 12:58 AM

I do not think anyone noticed my secret, it is not like they care anyways. These people do not even know me and those closest to me do not even care. I walk back into the living room. Aleicia is sitting quietly as if anticipating any excuse to leave this spot."If you would not mind I would like to see that umm sheet music you mentioned earlier, could we go look at it?" She initially looks puzzled and then realizes I gave her an out. With a quick smoothing of her gowns skirt she stands and begins to walk into the hall.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-29-2013, 01:02 AM

Is she asking about the song? What is her intent? "All my sheet music is in my room, follow me." We walk towards my wall and I feel a little panicked as I remember the truths of that song. The notes will only fill the minds of those who seldom fill their stomachs. The purity without food, I just saw her eat though so that means one thing. "I hope you do not mind if I close the door." A solitary nod gave the the answer I had hoped, she takes a seat on the edge of my bed. "I am sorry, this is a bit rush but by chance are you bulimic?" Her face stayed completely calm but the colour in her eyes dimmed to a greyish green.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-29-2013, 01:04 AM

Was I too loud? Too quick? Do I have sick on my face? This girl has paid more attention than even my own parents. "Why would you suspect something like that? Look at me, does it look like I have an eating disorder." I tried to keep my composure as natural as possible.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-29-2013, 01:08 AM

The grin upon her face is not natural of those telling the truth, this is clearly and issue she wishes to discuss but knows not how to go about it. "I will be honest with you that song you were able to play with such ease after hearing it once, well the notes can only be learned by those who seldom eat. I saw how easily you ate the meal, and how you went to the washroom immediately after. It is okay, as you are probably realizing the I know the song which means I also have an eating disorder. I am anorexic with purge tendencies." I said it, I have never told anyone but the trees. I have hid my secret for several years, why her? Why now? Her face did not change although she did produce a response "I see."