Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 07-09-2013, 05:05 AM

This is a one on one between tetsuishinami and alorrena. Please do not post if you are not either of us. Thank you!

Name: Tarra Aiko
Height: 5'2"
Abilities: water control
Talents: cooking, singing, sewing, dancing, fighting
Appearance: http://imagenesfotos.com/wp-content/...ime-36_min.jpg light red hair though

Name: Kitaro
Species:talking/telepathic cat
Appearance: black and orange tabby with purple eyes

TetsuiShinami

Old 07-09-2013, 05:25 AM

Name: Zurokida "Zero" Utihake
Height: 5'10"
Abilities: Technique passed down from generation to generation in his family.
Talents: cooking, playing violin and guitar, excels in sword and hand-to-hand combat, and an amateur poet
Appearance:Demon-Human-1.jpg Photo by DeathMonkey666_2009 | Photobucket with his hair color ----> guy.jpg Photo by DeathMonkey666_2009 | Photobucket

Name: Kurokakugane (Kuro for short)
Species: Telepathic crow (Usually only speaks to Zero)
Appearance: Midnight black feathers with a scar down his eye (Can only see out of one eye)

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 07-09-2013, 07:04 AM

Tarra snuck down to the pier carrying a small bag of clothes and a small dagger that fit inside her boot. She was getting too tired of being ridiculed for her water ability giving away her thoughts. And now that it had given away her crush on the cutest guy in town to the snobbiest girl in town, she knew she had to leave. She reprimanded herself at the thought of letting herself slip like that around her. Around Tarra's ankles a small tabby ran with her, talking to her telepathically. "Where are we going?" The cat asked, curious. He had made an oath to her parents when they had saved his life to stay with their daughter no matter what happened. And shortly after, they got sick and died. Tarra shrugged and slipped past a few crates silently and pulled the cat into her arms and stepped in a puddle. She pulled the water that was now on her feet up, carrying her and the cat up onto a dark ships deck. She snuck down below deck, using the water from the sea to wrap around her and the cat and refract the light so it hid them completely. She padded her way into the cargo hold and ducked down behind some crates and started to fall asleep. While she slept, her water fell from around them and made a puddle in front of her. The cat stayed in her arms, sleeping as well, keeping her warm.

The next morning the cat slipped out of her arms and felt the ship moving, telling him they had already left. He decided to let tarra sleep some more as he wandered around the room of crates. He found the highest stack and climbed it, circled around in a spot and layed down and went back to sleep.

TetsuiShinami

Old 07-10-2013, 05:48 AM

Captain Zero sat looking at the teak wood wall across from the heavy oak desk in front of him like he was in a trance. 'But father! Learning is so boring!!' the little boy exclaimed disapprovingly. 'To bad son, sometimes we all have to do things we don't like; and in this case it would be your training, if you're going to take over my ship like you want to you're going to have to go through all the training I had to go through with my father when I was your age.' the man said. The little boy just sighed and continued molding the little forms of clay until they looked exactly how they are supposed to, and yet, his father still hadn't praised him. Zero shook his head to free himself from the memory that had overtook his consciousness; this happened a lot when he was all alone on a quiet ship. All his men had gone out to the tavern of the small town they docked in, no doubt they are being rowdy and drunken buffoons. Zero leaned back in his big chair and closed his eyes again, his feet on the desk 'Might as well sleep since there is nothing else to do' The next day Zero awoke to the moaning and groaning off his crew, clearly they were still hung over and tired from last night; 'That is what they get for not knowing how to control themselves' he sighed softly to himself as he slowly got up from his chair and Kuro flew to his shoulder as if being beckoned by some imaginary voice. "It is time to do your rounds Kuro, go see what is up n the ship, tell the bumbling idiots to quiet down and get back to work, and make sure you search the ship for anything out of the ordinary. Got it?" the captain belted out. 'Your wish, is my command Lord Zero' Kuro spoke straight to his mind this time as he flew off to do what he was told.

Kuro flew around belting out orders to the lackeys whom seemed surprised that the bird was talking to them instead f the captain like he always does. He flew low into the corridor of the ship which lead directly to the hull of the ship. SQUACK! the loud noise came from the bird as if trying to scare off some invisible intruders on the ship.

Last edited by TetsuiShinami; 07-17-2013 at 03:07 AM..

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 07-10-2013, 09:12 PM

Tarra twitched at the birds squawking but didn't wake quite yet. Kitaro stared in the direction of the squawking and licked his lips. He was hungry and a squawking bird would be just the thing to satisfy the rumblies in his tummy. He stretched out a bit and waited for the bird to come into the room that they were in, getting closer to the doorway so he could leap onto the bird and eat it. Tarra snoozed hidden from the doorway, although the water that she had been carrying to cover her was pooled in a very visible place if one was looking at the ground.

TetsuiShinami

Old 07-17-2013, 03:20 AM

Kuro's eye darted back and forth fiercely to make up for his lack of vision through his left eye. 'So far so good master' he spoke straight into Zero's mind, which even this far is a splendid feat. Kuro maintained his flight path changing it ever so slightly from higher to lower and lower to higher. He stopped short just sitting in mid-flight as if something had caught his eye, in which this case he thought something did. His eye darted over one particular spot on the floor, it looked normal enough t him, but yet he knew something was weird about that particular spot on the floor. 'Uhhh, sir, there seems to be a problem here, but thing is I don't know what kind of problem it is; It just.. Feels strange sir' Kuro spoke

Zero sighed at the incoming messaged he had just received from Kuro 'Seems like something is up, I better get down there right away' he spoke to himself softly as he let out a soft-unpleasant sigh. Click, clack, click, clack his boots rang across the wooden floor as he fast walked down the hallway that leads from his main quarters to the top deck I'm on my way now Kuro just hold tight okay? he spoke as his walking never faltered.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 07-18-2013, 04:55 AM

Kitaro glanced over his shoulder at tarra before wiggling his rump and pouncing on the bird who was in the perfect position. As he landed on the bird, his claws sunk into the birds shoulders, and kitaro got a strong whiff of the bird, causing him to instantly retract his claws even though it was too late to have not made the bird bleed. "It's you..." Spoke Kitaro to the birds mind. " that means.... " he then thought to himself, "this is Zerokida's ship... Great way to choose a ship, tarra...." The cat cursed tarra silently in his thoughts, before reaching out to Kuro's mind again, "my appologies for your new injuries... I did not realize it was you until it was too late." Kitaro padded over to the crate closest to the door, hoping that it would distract Kuro and Zerokida enough to leave tarra alone.

Tarra had no idea that any of this was going on, and Kitaro knew it. He had grown attached to tarra and her mind, knowing exactly what she was thinking or feeling or doing. For the moment, her thoughts were quiet because she slept, but what he heard made him wish she could stay in her dream for quite some time, because there, at least, she was happy again. She was a happy ten year old, oblivious to the world and that her water ability was unusual and a little dangerous.