Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-28-2016, 10:59 PM

A Purrfect Catastrophe
Kat & Nova_Alchemist

Name: Pedro
Appearance: He's almost 5'11". He's grown tall and relatively masculine, but he still has a baby face and more of a thick frame than actual muscles. He has large orange eyes and fluffy orange hair, the bottom layers of which fade to cream. His ears are a solid orange, but show pink on the inside. His skin is the slightest tan and his clothes are mostly cream and orange with pink and white accents. His tail is a little short for his body size and striped.
cat form: large with a short tail and pretty ears. His orange striped fur is soft and accented by cream under his chin and belly. Eyes are orange and nose is very pink.
He wears a pink collar with no nametag in both forms.
Personality: Full of curiosity, he gets himself into trouble a lot. Not the sort to ponder consequences. His friendliness is almost obnoxious and he always wants to play He's comfortable around other cats, humans, and even dogs, just hating to be alone. He could be considered an idiot. He doesn't seem to notice he's obnoxious or going to get stuck in a small place or hit for being annoying. Overall, his mood is always upbeat and optimistic. Even if he's lazy 80% of the time, you can be sure he's hyper the rest.
Bio: He was previously owned, having been bought from a store as a kitten, but only months later found himself on the street where he lived as a stray until recently wen he was given a new home.

Name: Tai Levin
Appearance: He naturally has black hair and periodically dyes it golden blonde like it is now, then back to black. His hair is a little long, but he keeps his bangs swept back or to the side and the back doesn't reach too far down his neck. Eyes are blue, his skin tone average, and he stands about 5'9". His face and expression is almost always soft.
Personality: Generally kind and thoughtful. He has a personality that appeals to kids because he prefers to play and has a cute side. Most people only see the distant and polite side of him though. Seems like he would be the sort with a strong sense of justice, but he actually just lets people be unless it directly affects him. He was the sort of child that was very shy and quiet, but now he's chatty and befriends people easily even if his shyness is still present. The same side of him that easily takes care of kids and wants to protect them applies to animals as well. It's not unusual for him to gives strays a place or at least a little shelter from a storm.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 05-28-2016 at 02:59 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-29-2016, 02:19 AM

Name: Derek / Neo (cat alias)
Appearance: He's relatively 5'8" and very well tanned skinned. His build is slender with toned muscles that cane be seen especially when he's shirtless, which is only when he's sunbathing. His hair is pitch black with a blue hue when the sun hits the right way, much like a crow's feathers, and dark midnight blue eyes. He has sleek jet black ears with a matching long and slick tail, only his tail has a white tip. He is usually seen wearing a dark grey T-shirt with a black skull imprinted in the center, dark "ripped" jeans and either your everyday converse shoes or black boots. His cat form is pure black with pastel purple-ish eyes.
Perso: He tries to act cold hearted and distant, but he really has a soft heart. He's kind and caring when actually being himself, especially towards children.
Bio: Derek used to have a home, but one day his owner left the door open when they were packing up the house and his curiosity kicked in and kicked in and he wandered off. He had been lost for three days, and when he finally found his way home- his owners had moved away. No one had even gone looking for him. So now he's a street cat, raiding dumpsters, sleeping in boxes or whatever he could use as a shelter, and occasionally gets in fights with other cats.

Name: Sophie
Appearance: She has mid-back length straight black hair that is usually kept down. Her eyes as a dark aqua color that really shine when in the sun and she has pale skin. She stands about 5'6". Her build is thin and semi-athletic.
Perso: She is mostly distant to hide her shyness, but can never ignore an animal. She loves to read and sing.
Occupation: works at a bakery store down the street from her apartment.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 08-27-2016 at 01:49 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-29-2016, 02:45 AM

Outside, the sun shone, looking more brilliant after a short rain shower earlier that morning. The clouds moved on fast, leaving a blue sky open overhead. This was all perfectly visible through the windows with their curtains drawn back. As could be expected from such a day cooped up inside, the young neko was itching to run around. And honestly, so were his owners. The cat already tripped Tai earlier, trying to get to the staircase first. He didn't have the small frame to pull off such kitten moves, but he still climbed onto Sophie's lap, purring and crying, 'pet me, pet!'

So when the cat pawed on the front door for the second time, Tai looked up from his book with a sigh. As if he didn't have such precious little down time between his two jobs as it was. He worked earlier that day all through the rainstorm and small children who wanted to run in puddles. He loved it and a fond smile pulled on his lips for a second. But still, one cat was almost as much of a bother as ten children.

"Do you want to go out, Pedro?" Tai asked as he unlocked the door. Orange eyes implored him silently. He shrugged, pushing the door open. A second later, Pedro was gone, his ears pricked up in search of some kind of adventure. Tai returned to his chair, shaking his head with a smile. "Honestly, that cat..."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-29-2016, 05:55 AM

((ooc: we where going with the owners are roommates idea, right? o.o''))

Sophie was on the couch with her nose in a nice thick book, a hot cup of tea sitting on a coaster on the table in front of the couch. Sophie couldn't help but giggle as she watched as Pedro ran around the apartment like he was high on cat-nip. When the orange cat jumped in her lap purring and crying, she couldn't help but to pet him and love on him for as long as the hyperactive fellow allowed her. Then watched him run around some more, and paw at the door as if he wanted to go outside. She shook her head lightly with a smile and went back to reading when Tai finally let Pedro outside.

She rose her eyes from her book once more and glanced at Tai. "You know, I'm not looking forward to seeing him get all old ad lazy." She said in a soft voice, smiling. It was fun to watch him run around the apartment and spazz about.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-29-2016, 08:54 PM

((I don't think we discussed the owners at all. Not sure if they live together fulltime, but partial cohabitation also works.))

Tai had to chuckle at that. It felt quiet after the orange cat made his exit. What was a noisy morning of showers turned into a lazy afternoon feel. "I have a hard time imagining him getting lazy even when he's old and fat," he chuckled. He still found it hard to believe they once found Pedro as a stray, hiding in a culvert down by the park. Even then, he'd been friendly, obviously not a feral. Someone would miss a sweetie like that, but posters for the lost neko were never answered. And here they were months later, like a perfect family. "But I don't really mind it. Between you and Pedro, I feel like I have everything I could want. I don't need anyone else." He flushed just a bit, but still smiled and looked right at Sophie. Call him a romantic or whatever, but he meant it.

Meanwhile, Pedro poked his head through all the little streets around his new home, orange eyes wide with wonder. With his ears perked up and his tail swishing, he looked the exact picture of a giant kitten on an adventure. Everything sounded and smelled so exciting though. And even better if he could find someone interesting too.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-01-2016, 06:55 PM

((If I remember correctly, we focused mainly on the nekos :p if fine with whatever))

Sophie giggled at his comment about Pedro as an old and fat cat. She turned the page of her large book and continued reading like the bookworm she was. Sophie however, blinked a few times and glanced up at Tai, a light blush adding some color to her pale face caused by not getting enough sunlight in her lifetime. She knew he was a romantic, just not the kind to take every cute girl he saw on a date. That made her happy. "Careful Tai~ I might have you treat me to dinner." Sophie teased lightly, going back to reading.

A cat fight could be heard in the alley nearby as Derek defended his lunch from another stray. Growling viciously and occasionally hissing at the other cat. The other cat responded by hissing back as it tried to get at the fresh meal that the black cat had found. Derek yowled when the other cat attacked him and fought back. After a few minutes of this continuing, the other cat finally gave up and ran off. Derek sat and licked his paw before cleaning his injured eye which remained closed for the moment. The other cat had scratched his eye in its final attempt at trying to win their fight.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-03-2016, 04:09 AM

((Yeah. Whatever is fine))

Tai smiled back at her, easily falling into the routine of their teasing. "Oh my. We couldn't have that, unless of course we could find some candles to complete the cliche. That would be fine then," he chuckled. Leaning over the back of Sophie's chair, he gave up on his own book to read some of here's over her shoulder. "What have you been reading all day that's so much more interesting than me? I remember when I first served you at the diner and I had all your attention."

Pedro heard the sound and crouched low, his ears alert at the top of his head. It was just around the corner, not too far from home. He ranged, but never forgot the home he gained, always keeping it within sight or smell. Now though, he couldn't deny his curiosity. Sneaking closer, the young cat moved toward the disturbance in time to hear another cat run off with a howl. Pedro poked his head around the corner, still looking far too cautious. "Hello?" he meowed. "Aaaanyone? Are we playing?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-03-2016, 05:21 AM

Sophie felt herself blush a little at Tai's teasing comeback and giggled a little. She blinked a few times and glanced at him, quickly closing her 'secret' fantasy book. Her cheeks rosy as she actually looked up at him. "Oh nothing~ just something to prove to myself that I have no life." She answered with a quirky smirk. Her eyes went wide for a moment and she lightly put a hand on his cheek. "That's not fair- you served me a slice of cake for desert and paid for it~" Sophie teased. It was her favorite cake mind you. A double layered lemon cake with raspberry filling and vanilla icing, she practically melted just thinking about it. "You have to make that cake again Tai, it was the best lemon raspberry slice of cake I've ever had." She said to him with a quite serious face, then grinned at him all innocent like.

Derek was still cleaning up when he smelled another cat. A younger cat. He picked up his food in his mouth and followed the scent until the orange cat came into view. The black cat stopped and put his food back on the ground before beginning to eat. He wasn't too concerned about the other cat, since the cat didn't actually come to bother him. He looked up when the other cat meowed and he hissed in response, just loud enough to warn Pedro not to come too close, then continued eating his dumpster meal.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-04-2016, 07:05 PM

Tai laughed in response. "Well, if you have no life, then I don't either since we've both been reading for a while now." Though he worked two jobs, neither demanded the entirety of his time. He felt glad he didn't need to go to the restaurant this evening after working in the morning. It made offering dinner a possibility. Walking around the couch again, he headed into the kitchen with mischief dancing in his eyes. "Well, the thing about that cake is, it's just about my favorite as well. Goes nicely with alfredo and wine don't you think?" He was already planning the dinner menu despite his teasing. It was nice to have Sophie around so much. He didn't regret at all the day that he served that cake. She'd stolen his heart from the get go and it seemed, he stole hers as well.

Despite the warning, Pedro snuck closer. His tail continued to swish back and forth in excitement. The other cat didn't look the least bit interested in him, but the guy seemed curious. He had a nice handsome look, but what was he eating? It didn't look good at all. Pedro pouted at the thought, remembering the nights spent huddled up in a culvert. Even with his tail wrapped around him, his legs still felt cold. He thought his owner might come back for him if he stayed on the street corner, but she never did, but he could see the sidewalk from the culvert, so just maybe. But that owner never came and now he had new people.

Pedro jumped forward two more steps, forgetting that sneaking required slow movements. "Can I come over there?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-05-2016, 05:21 AM

Sophie smiled. Tai was at his cutest when he laughed, or just seemed happy. She leaned back in couch and watched Tai curiously with her glimmering dark aquamarine eyes. Sophie yawned quietly and glanced over the couch at Tai, her cheeks getting all rosy. "It sure does." She said with a smile. Sophie sat up and set her book down on the couch before getting up and casually walking into the kitchen with Tai. "I've got to go to the bakery for a couple of hours to cover for Courtney- just to clean up the place up. My boss asked me yesterday before I left." She said, sighing quietly as she leaned against the counter. "Will you be here?" She asked curiously. Of course- she could always call her boss if Tai didn't want her leaving for a night shift.

Derek's tail sank between his legs as he listened for the pesky orange cat creeping closer as the black cat ate. Little did he know the two of them had both been left by their owners- only the orange cat had found new owners. Derek hissed again, his ears flattened against his little head. Once the black cat realized that he had eaten his dumpster meal, freshly thrown out or not, it was still dumpster food, Derek cleaned his face off with his paw. He was going to leave- until the orange cat jumped closer and meowed at him. He lowered his ears again, this time his tail twitched to show his discontent. "You're one pesky cat, aren't cha?" He meowed in annoyance.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-07-2016, 06:37 PM

Tai hummed as he paused in looking in the pantry for food options. "Oh, I didn't know what," he answered. Would tonight not be a good night for a dinner together then? He got ahead of himself planning even before asking Sophie about her work schedule. "Just a couple hours though? I don't mind since you're helping someone out, but will you have time for a quick dinner before or after? I was looking forward to spending a day with you."

Pedro paused, dropping down to the ground again to show submission the second the other cat hissed. He pouted, looking very much like a wimp despite his big size and just a bit confused. "I am?" he asked. "What does pesky mean? I haven't heard that word before." Tilting his head, he sat there, still watching the other cat though his ears and tail belied just how excited his still was. He only just contained himself from rushing even closer like he wanted to. "Hey, hey. What's your name? I'm Pedro. Do you want to be friends?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-09-2016, 08:43 PM

Sophie giggled lightly and placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's fine Tai, I'll have all the time after work." She reassured the black haired male with a smile. "I can't believe I forgot to tell you.." She murmured quietly, moving her head to the top of her head. "See you when I get back?" Sophie asked, a light blush coloring her cheeks.

Derek stood straight as the orange cat approached in a submission stance. At least he knew his place..right? His sleek tail swayed, his pale violet eyes following the other cat's movement. "Yes, you are." He answered with a lightly huff through his little black nose. Derek rolled his eyes and turned to walk off, since it was clear that the other cat wasn't going to leave him alone. "Every cat calls me Neo, and I don't need any friends." He answered with a low growl, hissing at Pedro when he rushed closer. Derek was very touchy about his personal space, only in his cat form though. During the day he used his cat form, and most nights- he used his human form just to stretch. He didn't really use his human form much..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2016, 09:01 PM

Tai smiled back although he still felt put out. "It's fine," he hummed. Leaning over, he gave her a quick kiss on the kiss. "See you then. You have fun okay. Maybe bring back a little something for dessert? I'll have dinner ready when you get back, so don't worry." Might as well make something good from this. He always was good at seeing the optimistic side of things and he did like the part of Sophie that didn't mind picking up a coworker's shift.

"Oh, is that so?" Pedro hummed back. He still didn't get how he was pestering the other cat and didn't bother thinking about it for more than a second. His attention span was too short for that. As the cat--Neo--started to walk away, he happily followed after him. "Well Neo, it's very nice to meet you. Where are you going? What does you human form look like? I like to use it when I'm outside since I can fit in my humans' laps when I'm a kitty better," he continued to chatting, barely taking a breath between all the sentences. Short of being attacked, he wouldn't likely back off after getting this interested in the other cat.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 04-28-2016, 09:22 PM

((i'm feeling much better now Kat ^-^))

Sophie giggled and blushed when Tai kissed her. She smiled and nodded lightly when he mentioned possibly bringing something home for dessert. She kissed his cheek lightly before heading off to work in a happy mood. Sophie couldn't wait to come back to Tai's cooking~

Derek tried his best to ignore the orange cat, but just couldn't. He was so..friendly.. He just kept walking, pouncing up on top of a closed dumpster and sat down, the tip of his tail twitching slightly. "Listen, Pedro- if I agree to do something with you, will you leave me alone? I have a reputation to uphold and some human loving house cat isn't going to mess that up. Got it?" He said to Pedro in a semi-bitter voice. Derek's problem wasn't with Pedro, until he mentioned having humans to curl up with.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-29-2016, 03:57 PM

After being left alone, Tai sighed for a moment and just breathed in the silence. A loneliness settled in for a second before he pushed it away with a thought. Smiling once again, he turned to the pantry and the meal he planned to make for Sophie. Even if he was alone now, he had something to look forward to and he knew the lonesomeness wouldn't last. He spent his evening making an alfredo chicken with asparagus and mushrooms, accented with a side of pasta and fresh broccoli. It looked lovely to him, so he hoped Sophie would also appreciate it.

"Oh," Pedro started as he sat down too, looking up at the other cat on the dumpster. "Okay." Was he perhaps being pushed away? Pedro didn't want to think that, but the thought made him a little sat. He pushed it away again, unable to linger on the past because why should he? "Do you not like house cats? But I really do want to play with you. Can we play as humans?" he asked again. Already he felt the itch to take his other form, almost the same as when he needed to stretch the kinks in his back. He thought it felt like that.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-10-2016, 01:39 AM

Kat Dakuu:

Sophie managed to make it to the bakery, and changed into her uniform before skillfully going about the small shop as a talented and easily-loved waitress. It was easy for her to make the customers smile, and that's what made this job so lovable. That, and sometimes she got to help in the kitchen.

~~~

Derek put a paw on his head and shook his head, then began cleaning himself lightly. 'Play as humans..? I think I'd rather stay as Neo..' He wondered silently. Derek sat there for a minute as he pondered on what to do, then he looked at Pedro. "Alright Pedro, we can hang out as humans- but I'm taking you to a club." He finally said, jumping down from the dumpster and changing back into his clothed human form. What was more fun than going to a club at this time of evening? For Derek, nothing.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-10-2016, 03:36 PM

Pedro took his human form as well, the light colors of his clothes still reminescent of the fur he wore a second before. "A club?!" he squeaked with both his hands clasped in front of his chest. The nervous gesture didn't match his height at all, but his eyes also looked wide with wonder. It was like he couldn't decide if he wanted to be afraid or excited. "I've never been to a club before. We can go to a place like that even though we're nekos? It sounds like fun, b-but I don't know if I'm any good at that sort of thing," he continued to ramble. "Oh but you're human form is so nice!"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-10-2016, 07:51 PM

Derek sighed and stretched his arms behind his head, glancing at Pedro. "Shh! The whole point is to act human." He advised, keeping his cat ears tucked under his jet black hair. "No one at the club will know we're nekos." He added casually, loosely wrapping an arm around Pedro's shoulders. Derek rolled his eyes and let out a quiet scoff as Pedro rambled. "Just stick close to me, you'll be fine." He said to him quietly. Derek would show Pedro the strings so he could blend in more. He began to lead Pedro to the nearest club.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-11-2016, 08:32 PM

"It is?" Pedro asked, tilting his head to the side. He never heard that he was supposed to act human since he wasn't one. Shouldn't he like his ears and tail? But then, he'd spent very little time around other nekos so many he just didn't know. His ears didn't seem to want to hide in his hair though and he frowned down at the other as they walked. "Hey, hey. Won't they notice though? Don't we look strange walking like this?" Maybe he should put an arm around Derek as well? But where? "Is this how humans act? My humans are always close to each other too."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-24-2016, 10:57 PM

Derek rolled his eyes, but he wouldn't say that Pedro wasn't growing on him..in a weird way... "Normally, no- but to blend in with other humans- yes." He said to the male casually, as if trying to explain to him something new. Something he obviously had no knowledge of. He frowned when he noticed that Pedro's ears didn't want to stay hidden, and flattened his own ears down under his dark hair. His tail easily slipped into the back of his jeans, with no effort, and he pulled away from Pedro casually. "Nothin' to it." He said, a smirk tugging at his lips.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2016, 06:03 PM

Pedro frowned and flattened his ears with his his hands, finally getting them to lay flat. He thought someone would probably notice he was a neko though, even if he finally mimicked Derek's motions. "It's weird though. I'm a cat. I want swish my tail and listen with my ears," he whined. Hiding them was unnatural. Still, he didn't want to leave the other neko's side, so he decided to do the same as him for that sake. "Is a club really so fun to go through all of this? I've never heard my humans talk about clubs before. They like food--eating, cooking, buying! It's so fun! I should show you their place in favor of showing me to a club," he hummed, unaware of the touchy ground he'd tread onto.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-25-2016, 06:28 PM

Derek shrugged lightly and looked over at Pedro. "Honestly, you might not think so.. But this black cat hits a club every night, just to have a good time." He answered casually. "Clubbing isn't for everyone." He added, hoping that the other neko would at least try to have a good time. Derek would keep the drunken idiots away from him. A lot of times, club members would try and mess with a new guy. Derek wasn't gonna let Pedro be a victim to such things. When they reached the club, and the sun was slowly descending, he went to open the door, but paused when he heard Pedro mention food shopping. And then he mentioned showing him his 'humans' house. He felt a knot form in the pit of his gut, but didn't say anything for a moment. "We'll talk later." Derek said in a low voice, then pulled the club door open for his companion.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-01-2016, 12:25 AM

"Really?" Pedro's eyes brightened at the detail that Derek shared about himself. Although it wasn't much, he still clung to the small pieces of information. More than anything, he just wanted to get closer to this other cat, though he couldn't say why. He never was much for thinking about things like that. Still, he smiled a hesitant smile as they entered the club. It was an immediate attack on his senses--smells, noises, and motion. The lights moved, showing high brightness and deep shadows at the same time. The sweet smell played off against the salty one of sweat, leaving an electricity of excitement he couldn't' deny racing up his spine. "Oh," Pedro breathed. "So this is a club?" He wasn't sure what sort of fun a person was supposed to have here, but it looked like an amazing adventure. Once again, he almost seemed to vibrate with his contained energy.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-23-2016, 04:57 AM

Kat Dakuu: so sorry for the wait x.x life has been kind of a handful ;~;

Derek stayed close to Pedro as they entered the nightclub. He picked up a random cap and lightly dropped it on top of Pedro's ears since he noticed them wanting to perk up due to all of the new sounds. The cap would hide his ears more efficiently. He put a hand on Pedro's shoulder and leaned his lips closer to the nerko's ears. "Relax, Pedro.." Derek murmured quietly before pulling back a little and lead him carefully through the crowd.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-26-2016, 04:49 PM

Pedro pouted, but grabbed at the hat with a look of excitement. It was all new and he even liked this hat thing because it was new. He knew he was going to have fun here even if he still wanted to stick close to Derek just in case. "Relax? Why would I relax? This looks amazing!" he exclaimed. "Hey, hey. What does a person do here? Look at those people dancing over there! Oh, and they're drinking. What are they drinking?" Looking in almost every direction at once, he tried to take it all in. Taking Derek's hand, he turned their attention toward a couple dancing with no space between their bodies. "Can we do that?"