Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-11-2018, 04:04 AM

Kakoa's face lit up at her promise. "I look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening," he said with a smile. "Have a good day my friend and be safe." With a flick of his tail, he watched his new found friend. He vowed to wait until she was safely on the beach before swimming out sea. He would spend some time frolicking in the waves, splashing and riding them.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-11-2018, 06:16 AM

"I hope you too will have a nice day." Alice says to Kakoa then walks back over to the sand. picks up her lantern quickly not wanting. to stay much longer before the storm comes. it would be better to leave quickly then to stay. even if she did like watching the waves roll on the sand. she knew better not to stay with a storm coming. plus it would worry her new friend she bet.

Alice starts to walk off in a hurry to get to high ground of the beach. she thinks about going home first to grab her rain coat. it has a hood on it so her head would be dry plus get a umbrella. soggy bake goods would be bad plus can't be eaten. so keeping bakery items dry is a must. maybe a reusable bag to keep the bakery bag dry to.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-11-2018, 07:16 AM

Kakoa's sea green eyes followed Alice until she was safely back on the beach. Once she was safe, he turned away and with a flick of his tail swam out towards the sea. He frolicked as the waves grew, riding them and diving through them. After awhile he swam further out to sea to meet up with a passing pod of dolphins. They all frolicked and played together as the day passed, springing up out of the water and diving back down. Through out the day, his eyes would wonder back towards the beach and with it his thoughts to Alice.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-11-2018, 07:56 AM

After she had left the beach Alice went home grabbed,the things she needed. that took about five minutes at most. once done she go's to the bakery. gets some donuts, a few tarts and a loaf of bread. she always like fresh better then the kind they put in store's. as the day go's on Alice went to the store buy groceries. stops back home once more before lunch time. in the early afternoon sometime after lunch time. she had taken a buss go to the hospital to. bring some kids book to the children's ward. Alice kept her self busy even knitting later on that night before bed.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-11-2018, 10:25 PM

Once the storm and waves settled down, Kakoa moved on to other things. He couldn't wait for summer when their would be people out on the water, water-skiing and wake-boarding. Kids would be out tubing and frolicking. Now there was only the occasional fishing boat to watch. Getting bored he got a great idea after his mind again floated back to the beautiful, sweet Alice. He had been able to observe enough human males to see them give gifts to girls. He had no way to get her flowers or chocolates like he had observed human males do, but he still had an idea. He started swimming through the ocean, collecting the items that he needed. He coaxed several oysters out of pearls and finding the most beautiful seashells that he could.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-12-2018, 01:50 AM

The next morning Alice woke up at seven am. she got up took a hot shower it took about ten minutes. after that she got ready for her work day. then walks to the front of her house to see if. the news paper had came yet are not? she opens her front door to find her paper on her front door step. she was happy now she could have breakfast while reading the paper. Alice go's back inside quickly and heads to the kitchen while thinking. about what she wanted to eat on this nice morning.

After a bit of thinking she deiced's on biscuits with sausage patties. she start preheat the oven,plus get a baking tray out. puts it down on the counter and walks to the refrigerate then opens. the freezer digs in it for a bit to get both items she need out form it. the sausage patties would be cook on the stove. Alice wonders if she should make a lunch for work are buy something on the way to work?

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-13-2018, 06:34 AM

Kakoa woke up floating among a group of sea otters. He called greeting to each of them and then went in search of food. After he had eaten and frolicked for a bit with some whales, he found a smooth rock outcropping in the ocean and pulled himself up to sun. As he sat there he began the process of assembling his gift for the beautiful Alice. He spent the day tirelessly winding the plant materials he had laid out to dry the day before into a cord and twining that cord into a necklace. He laced the shells through the necklace as he twined and wound it. Finally by late afternoon he sat back and gazed at the gift that he had fashioned for Alice, desperately hoping that she would like his humble present.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-14-2018, 02:00 AM

By the mid afternoon Alice was busy at the movie theater. she was working at concision stand. people kept her busy till it was time. for her lunch break then she eat her lunch around 1:30 pm. by late afternoon Alice look up at the clock. it was almost time to leave work for the night. she wanted go to the beach to see Kakoa again. she wonder what to get him as a gift? if she gave him a old pocket watch, it would break after a while in the water.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-14-2018, 02:15 AM

Her gift finally finished, Kakoa looked up at the sky to note that the time of their meeting was growing close. He slipped off the rocks and back into the sea. He dove under the water before striking out swiftly and strongly back towards the shore where he had met Alice. He stopped a few times to frolic with whale calves and another time to play with some sea birds. Leaping out of the water and grabbing playfully at them as they would swoop low over the water. Before long he was in site of that stretch of shore where he had met Alice. He stayed out to sea, where any passing human wouldn't spy him, sea green eyes watching for the dark haired woman.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-15-2018, 01:00 AM

Alice hums a song to her self as she cleaned up a mess. some kid had spilled soda by accident on the floor. this was her last task before she could leave. at lest mopping was a easy part of her job this day. a hour later she left work and started walk to the beach a bit early. on the way there she stops at a antique shop. to look for a gift to give to Kakoa she takes her time. after five to ten minutes she finds something. it was a turquoise feather shape pendent sitting on a chain. she talks with shop keeper and buys it after finding out it was rust proof.

She then leave's the shop in a hurry to get to their spot in time. it takes Alice a good twenty minuets of running. once she got close she started to slow down a little. trying to catch her breath form all that running. she gets to the spot then sits down on the sand. lucky for her some shops had made a few fire pits tonight. away form the ocean waters but enough light form them so she could see.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-15-2018, 01:21 AM

Kakoa's face lit up with joy when he saw her arrive and his sea green eyes danced with happiness. He scanned the beach to make sure that there were no other humans to potentially spot him, no risks of trouble. When he was sure that it was clear, he called to the sea birds flying nearby, asking them to warn him of approaching humans.

Then with glee he turned his mind and attention to the raven haired woman awaiting him. He swam near her, his powerful tail cutting through the water and propelling him there in no time. "Greeting my fair Alice," he said with a smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-15-2018, 01:37 AM

"Hi Kakoa I hope you are doing well tonight. your quite handsome I must say." she says to him while her brown eyes. look over at the merman yet moved a hand. to her bag that was by her left side of her body. Alice wanted to get a bottle of water out to sip on just for a bit. the beach at night time was always nice. even when the weather claims it would be cold out. she had a light weight jacket on over her uniform shirt. a simple royal blue shirt with a front pocket had a picture of the beach on it. the movie theater was called beach time movies.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-15-2018, 02:08 AM

"I am well," Kakoa said, his eyes scanning over her, taking in her beautiful features. "I brought you something," he said nervously. "I hope you like it."

He held out the necklace he had made her out of a hemp like substance and seashells and pearls. It was nothing spectacular, especially by human standards but it was the best that he could do. "I understand if you do not like or do not want to wear it."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-15-2018, 10:21 PM

Alice gaps out in shock when Kakoa held out the necklace. "Oh my why thank you its lovely and I have something for you as well." Alice says while starting to blush she moves the bottle out of her bag. then puts it in the sand before digging for his gift she had gotten for him only minutes a ago it felt like. once she finds it Alice holds turquoise feather shape pendent,out to him. she wonder if he would wear it are just keep it some place safe?

She was thinking about wearing the necklace he gave her. Alice notice the pretty pearls and seashell's on it. she then starts to giggle softly mostly cause. she was nervous a bit right now not knowing. if he would like his gift she pick out? she knew turquoise was not found in the ocean. it was mostly a land made gem stone but not a birth stone.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-16-2018, 02:04 AM

Kakoa took the gift from her hand, letting out a happy gasp at its beauty. He turned the turquoise feather over and over in his hand, running his fingers over the beautiful stone. After thoroughly inspecting it, he happily put it on, feeling the weight of it touch his skin. "It is beautiful," he said turning his sea green eyes to Alice with a smile. "I love it and will wear it always." And he was serious. What else would you do when a pretty girl gave you a beautiful necklace, his first gift from anyone in years and first ever from a human.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-16-2018, 05:44 AM

Alice smiles it look like he loved it. "I'm so happy you like it I will wear your gift for now on." Alice says as she careful took the necklace Kakoa gave her. then starts to try put it on thank goodness. her hair was up in a pony tail form being at work. this was her first gift form anyone other then a human. she would treasure it always form the sweet merman. she watch the waves them seemed clam right now.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-16-2018, 06:31 AM

He smiled, watching her gaze travel to the sea. "The sea is calm today; there will be no storms. The most we have to worry about is the tide and that is no danger," he reassures her softly. "Do you ever go swimming in the sea?" He asked wishing he could show her his world sometime. He knew that she couldn't go to the deep places like he could, but still he could take her swimming with whales and dolphins, show her his favorite cave that was reached only from the sea. He wanted to see her world to but he knew that without breaking the curse, if that was even possible, there was no way she could show him her world.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-16-2018, 10:23 AM

"I do like to swim in the sea sometimes but mostly. when its warm are hot out its a bad idea to swim in winter. to bad I need go home soon still need eat dinner. plus check to see if the mail came by yet." she says to Kakoa as she had now gotten the necklace on at last. Alice bet he knows a lot about the sea since its his home for so long. yet where did a merman live in? maybe a sea cave? are a house made out of plants maybe even sea shell's? she let her mind think about it for now at lest. then picks up her bottle of water and takes a sip out of it.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-16-2018, 11:10 PM

Kakoa nodded, doing his best to hide his sadness. He didn't want to see her go but he knew that he couldn't expect her to just stand out here talking to him forever. She had a life and responsibilities and he would just be happy with the time that he could spend with her. "What is your home like?" He asked curious about the home that a human lived in. Was it small? Big? Did she live in it alone or did she live with her family?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-16-2018, 11:41 PM

Alice thinks about his question while recalling what. her home is like now a days since she moved out of her parents house. "Well I live on my own in a okay size apartment it has two bedrooms. a kitchen wear I can cook and keep food in. also have a living room its sort of like a sitting room. I don't mind living on my own but someday. I would like to get married,have a family of my own." Alice says to him telling Kakoa about what her home is like. but would make a promise come see him tomorrow night. unless she has stay at work for a double shift. sometimes her coworkers call out sick so they. need someone cover for a person how can't come in.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-17-2018, 12:31 AM

He smiled as he listened to her talk about her home. He couldn't help but imagine it filled with little boys and girls running around with her hair and eyes. And then he saw kids a mix of his hair and eyes and her's and it nearly broke his heart. He saw that it was getting late and he knew that he needed to let her go. "I will see you tomorrow," he said with a soft smile. "If you can make it." He will come tomorrow night and watch and wait for her. He will come every night for the chance of seeing Alice.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-17-2018, 03:37 AM

"Good night Kakoa I'll try to come tomorrow tonight. maybe if I'm free on Saturday I'll rent some scuba gear. then we can go for a nice long swim." she says to him with a smile on her face. as she picks up her bag and bottle off of the sand. Alice all ways wanted a big family of her own. yet kept it a secret form most of her friends. her parents knew about that dream of hers. they hope she would find the right guy to be with someday.

After a bit she starts to walk off to head on home. by the time she gets to her house it was. close to nine pm hello a quick dinner for her tonight. Alice makes a sandwich with some chips on the side. then gets a cup of ice pours her bottled water into it. that night she has a dream about her future. it was about Kakoa and her getting married in a church by the beach. the dream wedding took place about a year are two later after the had met.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-17-2018, 04:34 AM

Kakoa watched Alice until she disappeared safely out of sight, fingering the pendant around his neck. Once she was out of sight he turned and swam for the sea cave that he had been using as a home. The mouth was a few feet under what but inside it was beautiful, complete with a waterfall tumbling down into deep pool. There was a shelf of smooth rock just a couple feet under the water, enough that he could sleep there, his torso pillowed on the sandy ground, without his tail drying out. Other times he would just float in the water as he slept. Tonight he curled up on his rock and dreamed he was a man, living in a nice house on the coast with Alice and a whole pack of kids.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-17-2018, 05:06 AM

As the night go's on Alice dream more about the future. she even dreams about moving in a to nice big house. that was on the coast plus having kids. by the next morning when day light starts. to break into her bedroom window form her curtains. she sighs out while turning over to sleep a bit more. that is until her alarm clock would wake her up when its time to get up. by the time her alarm went off it was 7:30 am Alice yawns. while getting up then deiced's have a nice breakfast first.

Once breakfast was over with she go's to her bedroom. then gets dress for a other day of work. same outfit as the day before but with a new shirt on. plus the light khaki sand colored pants on. today she pull's her hair up into a bun. put's it on her head leaving a few strands of her down. Alice curls them with her curling iron careful not wanting. to get a burn on neck like a few months a ago.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-18-2018, 02:56 AM

Kakoa's dreams are filled with the raven haired Alice and being able to walk on land. He is awoken the next morning by a wall of water crashing over him. He wakes, sputtering and turns to see an adolescent bull killer whale grinning at him with a toothy grin. He can't be mad at the playful young whale for the creature is one of his dearest companions.

"Good morning Shamoa," he greets, sliding off the rock to chase the killer whale around the pool.

They frolic for awhile before Kakoa's stomach reminds him that he hasn't eaten yet today. He leaves the cave, Shamoa tailing after him like an overgrown puppy. Once both have fed, they again frolic and cavort in the ocean for awhile. When they grew bored of playing, Kakoa decided to go in search of another gift for Alice, especially since he had an idea.