Flaming_Halo1121
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-18-2010, 05:09 AM

As known the four nations have been at war for a long peiod of time. Know one knows where Avatar Roku went when the world needed him most.

About 5 years after Aang arrived,
The war ended (at least thats what the three nations thought). The fire nation had planned to attack when all the other nations weren't expecting it. Thousands of innocent people were hurt, some killed, and some in captive for life. The war has begun again and Aang, Sokka, Katara, Momo, Toph, and Appa are all split. Toph was found by her parents and was forced back home. Sokka and Katara found their dad and Aang is living with his long lost relative (although Aang's relative isn't an airbender). Now Aang and his relative Yati hope to find Toph, Sokka, and Katara to fight in the war.

Since Yati doesn't bend anything he can see the future. He says in about 6 months they will find Toph at a festival now almost to be queen.

Yati predicts that they will find Sokka and Katara at the water tribe boats ready to leave to find Toph and Aang. They will meet but not as soon as anyone wants. Aang think that they wil find his friends before Yati said but Yati said that something else will happen at the time.

Rules

Lightning_Serah and I are the only queens or kings (whatever occurs) so whatever we say goes.
No other queens or queens are allowed in this rp
Up to 3 characters (cartoon, anime please)
No fighting if there is a problem solve it in the pm's please
No stealing other people's characters
No killing unless Lightning_Serah or I say yes
Romance is allowed just keep it PG13! PLEASE!

Follow Menewsha rules
Have fun!!!!!

Username:
Name:
Nation: (What you bend or just what nation)
Personality:
Bio: (How you became part of the war or something like that)
Picture:

Last edited by Flaming_Halo1121; 10-13-2010 at 07:32 PM..

Flaming_Halo1121
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-19-2010, 01:21 AM

Name: Azula, Sokka, Aang
Nation: Azula Fire naton/ Sokka Water tribe/ Aang The avatar
Personality: Azula Evil, smart, tricky, slick, defensive, strong/Sokka Strong, hilarious, sacastic, smart, nice, tricky/AangStrong, smart, nice, defencive, careful
Bio:Azula became part of the war by her cruel father. She was inspired by him and became more evil then any child should. She was about 5 when she wanted to follow in her fathers footsteps. She now is about to be queen and shall be forced to have a king by her side by age 25 or she will be removed from her throne./Sokka started to become strong and leader of the water tribe at 16. He was attacked by a small group of fire nation soilders and pushed them away from their land. A few months after that his dad appeared and him and his sister have stayed there since./Aang had been separated from his friends and moved in with the water tribe(the opposite of Sokka and Katara). He lives with his relative named Yati and he has been staying there for a long time.
Azula:
Sokka:
Aang:

Last edited by Flaming_Halo1121; 09-19-2010 at 01:23 AM..

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-19-2010, 01:23 AM

(is it open now?)

Flaming_Halo1121
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-19-2010, 01:24 AM

Please excuse

[/COLOR](lightning_serah is already toph and ty lee im pretty sure):shock:

Last edited by Flaming_Halo1121; 09-19-2010 at 07:24 PM..

Flaming_Halo1121
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-19-2010, 07:22 PM

Profiles

Quote:
Username: DarkAngel562415
Name: Luna
Nation: fire
Personality: Shes really nice and sweet and goofy like Aang
Bio: She's Aang sister. Twin sister actually. After she woke up she learned about Aang and Zuko hunting him. She pretended to be a servent for awhile and got some information about the war. She finally found him and gave them the infomation. They defeated him and they are now living together and looking for everyone else
Picture:
Quote:
Username: Inuyami
Name: Zuko Katara Momo
Nation: Fire Water Air
Personality: Hot headed but kind when calm. Head strong and ready for a battle anytime, anywhere, anyone Sweet, kind, and caring. Is every emotionally driven which makes her bending even more deadly A happy go lucky little guy. He has general compation for Aang and his friends and shares a special bond with Appa
Bio: After the end of the first war, treason forced me from my throan in the Fire Nation. I've become a rogue yet again and am losing faith in my kingdom. I was unaware of the plans that my father had left before his demise and am left to face the pain i see on the face of the people every day. When the war ended my brother and i went in seperate directions. While Sokka was leading the water tribe, I stayed with our father to help keep everyone healthy and occationally lend a fighting hand. We returned to the village and father and I have been here with Sokka since. ~~"I go where ever Aang and Appa go, there really my only family. It saddens me that a new war has broken out but I will do my best to lend a helping paw. Usually I scout ahead for Aang, I've saved him from many attacks that way."~~
Picture:

Quote:
Zuko:
Katara:
Momo:

Quote:
Username:jadetiger70
Name:Zenl
Personality:rude arrogent
Bio: He was abandon by his father. he was raised by ionaz . he learned to use and deflect lightning. Then he was captured.
Picture:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/f...reBoy.jpg?o=40

Last edited by Flaming_Halo1121; 11-19-2010 at 12:13 AM..

Flaming_Halo1121
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-22-2010, 10:59 PM

Azula had just put an earth bender in prison.... again. Happy that she did put someone in prison, she thought she saw Katara and used her lightning and misses by an inch. Azula went closer to what had looked like Katara and saw that it was a fake. "They went this way!" Azula said. They fell into the darkness of the forest and came out to a dead end.
Aang and Sokka and everyone else were packing up and getting on Appa. "Lets go Azula and her gang are going to catch up with us!" Sokka said crankily. I'm sure they're not Sokka don't worry about it," Aang said calmly. "Always the optomist." Sokka snapped back. They soon got on Appa and flew away.

Last edited by Flaming_Halo1121; 10-13-2010 at 07:36 PM..

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2010, 03:40 AM

Luna jumps onto Appa before he flies off "You're really going to forgot about your own sister?" She says looking at Aang out of breathe looking back.

Flaming_Halo1121
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2010, 11:13 PM

"Sorry, that was a mistake." Aang looked at Luna, completely out of breath.
Sokka laughed, "How was your trip, I hope you had a good time.'' Still laughing Sokka took a drink of water. Staring at Luna he smiled then laughed, remembering what had just happend.
Aang looked at Sokka, "It's not nice to laugh at people," Aang said giggling, laughing, then bursting into tears of laughter. "That was hilarious though!" Sokka and Aang both stared at Luna still craking up.

Last edited by Flaming_Halo1121; 09-30-2010 at 11:16 PM..

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-01-2010, 01:06 AM

Luna rolls her eyes and drinks her water. Suddenly her cheeks started to redden "Oh shut up" She says and climbs over and starts to steer Appa.

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 10-02-2010, 06:27 PM

(I'm on! YAY)

Toph listened to all of the drama, before looking at Katara. "Boys are such idiots."

Ty Lee quickly followed Azula, as cheerfull as normal. 'Um, Azuala. I don't think this is the way they went." She said, seeing that they had come to a dead end.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-05-2010, 03:45 AM

Hi, Flaming_Halo1121! I've moved this to the "Fan based" roleplay subforum, as that's where this belongs. :)

Flaming_Halo1121
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-09-2010, 04:43 AM

Hey! We aren't deaf you know. Aang and Sokka stared at Toph. Sokka pointed at Toph. "Not nice..." Sokka covered his head knowing that Toph would at least hit him with a secret rock she might have had.
Azula looked at Ty Lee. " Don't tell me where they went, I meant to the right. Have you managed to look there. Now follow me.'' Azula went further to the right and saw a brick wall. She zapped it. On the other side there was something with a sheet over it.

(thanks for calling my guys idiots, phshh :feesh:)