Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 10-10-2010, 04:03 AM

Lex walked up in response to the note. He still had his nose in his book. "I'm here." he said. Glad to see the other boy here as well. He keep reading his book, but then after a while looked over the edge. "How was the rest of your day?" he asked Tsuki. He liked his new friend, though he was almost opposite of his own personality.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-10-2010, 04:13 AM

Rai was still read face and in the female uniform as he walked to the shoe rack, pulling on the shoes that the guys had replaced his regular ones with, female flatts. He had various red marks on his neck and what was visable of his collar bone, he didn't say anything to Tsuki as he continued to get ready to go, shoving things into his bag as he squeked once in a while from a guy hitting him on the but. When he was in female clothes he felt as if he was submissive, and being a seke, he played the part rather well.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-10-2010, 05:10 AM

"Lex you made it!" he ran to give the boy a quick "man" hug, then stepped back to look at the book he was reading. "You doing homework already?" he asked puzzled. "Oh my day was boring, I just couldn't wait to hang out....OH HEY!!!!!" He spotted Akemi and waved at him. "Come over here and meet my new friend!" he then turned to Lex explaining. "I might him this morning too, we should all go together and do something fun!"

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-10-2010, 05:20 AM

Lex looked at his book. "No I'm not doing home work." he said as he put the book in his bag. His eyes widened at the hug, but he hugged his friend back. He looked at the other guy, as he grabbed his shoes. He staid quite, Lex never was the one to talk first. Mostly because that's how he was raised. "don't talk unless your talked to" another saying his dear old man always told him. Lex nodded as Tsuki told him about the other guy. He had a way of coming a cross as an ass hole, so he only hoped that this guy was as nice as Tsuki.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-10-2010, 05:31 AM

Akemi gave them charming smile as he tried to hide the various hicks from different guys that he had gotten through out the day, they were mostly from very dominate guys, which marked him as more of an uke then seme but he coudl be either if the situation calls for it. "ummm....hello again, Tsuki. It is nice to met you......" he was stilll blushing, doing a bad job of heading the marks as he let his sentence trail off, since he had no clue what the person's name was, he couldn't even remember everything that had happen to him that day, except that a lot of guys that found him attractive was trying to get with him. "It seems as if you days have gone better then mine." he said to them as he took a few more steps away from his fan club that was behind him at that moment.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-10-2010, 05:45 AM

"Well first period wasn't too bad, cause i made my new Friend Lex! But the rest of the day was a bore! Oh right, Lex. Akemi, Akemi, Lex!" he gestured the boys to each other, quite happy for them all to meet. He smiled happily, two new friends in one day! Finally school was beginning to get interesting.

"We are ALL going to go out and play now! Uhm, we should probably change first, and where do I get rid of this crown and stuff?

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-10-2010, 05:58 AM

Lex looks at both of them. "I think we should change before desisting to do anything." he said as he pulled out a pair of cloths from his bag. "It was nice meeting you Akemi." he said softly. He then looked at both of the other boys. "Can we meet back here. I'm still new to this area so I don't know where much is." he said, slightly blushing. He hated to asked them a favor when they just meet today, but it was true he was new.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-10-2010, 06:01 AM

"Could you both ummm......please come with me towards the drama club? You can get rid of that stuff there and I can finally get dressed as a boy again." Akemi said in a small innocent, pleading voice as he looked at the guys with his dark green eyes that were in puppy dog form, he picked at the edge of his sleeve as he shifted from one foot to the other, moving closer to Tsuki and Lex as more guys seemed to crowd the area, a light blush dustted his face as he held his bag infront of him. It was as if he were a girl that was embarrassed while talking to her crush, he looked very femine as he actted like a really submissive person, keeping his face the same as he had a slight embarassed look with puppy dog eyes.

((ugh!!!! i am repeating my self that means it is time to sleep i have to get up early today to send my brother off lol well night until later today))

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-10-2010, 06:10 AM

"Sure, Lets head there, then we can go and get changed officially." He grabbed both by their arms and headed off in the right direction. He was sure that poor Akemi was embarrassed and wanted to get out of that dress pronto! Anything he could do for his new friend would be done at once! "So where do you guys want to go? There's the arcade, or there's Karaoke, or the amusement park, or we could go to a nice pastry and drink shop..." He rattled off as they walked. He was never truly happy then with his friends and somehow even though he'd known them less then a day, he was already completely taken with them.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-10-2010, 06:35 AM

Travis walked down the hallways, his uniform lacking the tie and long-sleeved shirt that was usually required for the dress code. He honestly hated those stuffy ties, so he'd opted for a black loose tie instead, and as for the shirt, he just didn't wear it. He did wear the vest though, and the pants. He doubted he could get away That easily. He wasn't too used to wearing uniforms, having just transferred to this country a few months ago. He almost sighed, running a hand through his straight brown hair, golden eyes looking around for the person he was looking for. In his left hand, he held a letter. Some person from his class had asked him to deliver the letter. No doubt a love one. He spotted the boy with two others walking along, toward somewhere. One of them was dressed in drag. He blinked a little before waving it off. "Tsuki?" he asked, his eyebrow raised as he got closer.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-10-2010, 04:32 PM

Lex looked up at the new character that had summon his new friend. She blushed brightly at the sight of the new guy. He quickly grabbed his book and put it up to his face. "Ummm Akemi can I go with you." he said softly. He had never seen some as gorgeous as the boy that stood in front of them. "Please..." He was still hiding behind his book not wanting anyone to see his burning red cheeks.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-10-2010, 04:55 PM

Yuki was in his class to bored to do anything and didn't like those guys half the time and sigh about it. When class was over he had to go the the drama class and hated there and saw those guys there and most of the guys looked at him and he was mean as well one of them name Lex and he was mad of the others "you all get out of my way now or deal with me alright."

All the guys in the hall looked at him and said "the dark prince" Yuki hated that name and just hated and went to walk through the halls and hated everything and wanted this day to be over. He got to the drama class and sigh the guys are there.

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 10-11-2010 at 02:10 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-10-2010, 04:59 PM

Akemi was pulled along towards the drama room, he was about to reply to Tsuki when another guy showed up, making him blush some more, finding him hot to, he then looked towards Lex, thinking for a minute before he pulled his arm and the man’s out of Tsuki’s hands. “Umm….Tsuki, we will meet you at the drama room while you talk to him.” he said with a charming smile as he pulled Lex with him towards the drama room, leaving Tsuki to deal with the new guy, considering they both seemed to be embarrassed at the moment. Soon they were running down the hallway as they turned a corner, Akemi quickly opened a door and pulled Lex inside, closing it behind them. “Here we are the drama room.” he said with a smile as he let his hand go and motioned to the place, he walked over to a rack of different types of clothes, looking for an outfit that would suit him the best, that wasn’t what he was wearing.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-10-2010, 05:07 PM

Lex put his book back into his bag. He cheeks still slightly pink. "I like it." he softly said. "Who was that other guy?" Lex asked as he looked around the drama room. "How often do you get stuck playing the girl?" he asked looking at all the cloths. He didn't mean to sound rude. "Sorry..." he said softly as he held out a dress. He gently put it back and looked around. "I'm going to get dressed over there." he said as he pointed to one of the corners. He still had his cloths in his other hand.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-10-2010, 05:41 PM

"Every school day actually, you see they decided that they were going to be my fan club and make sure they dress me up as a girl." Akemi said as he found some black dress pants, and a black dress shirt along with his black dress shoes. "I don't know who that guy is.....maybe Tsuki does but he is pretty hot." he said with a smiled as he stripped out of the female clothes, hot pink underwear and all as he pulled on the male clothes, taking the clips out of his hair. "I feel bad that they took Tsuki and made him look like a prince......" he said as he blushed a little, the dress shirt was untucked and showed some of his chest since he didn't button it up all the way. He felt much better but he wished that his hickeys were gone, he ran ahand through his black hair, his dark green eyes looked over to the cornor that Lex was changing in to see if he was done.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-10-2010, 05:52 PM

Lex blused some when he thought of that guy. "Yeah he was pretty hot..." he said softly as he took his shirt off and replaced it with a different white one that was almost the same thing. "Why do they do that to you guys?" he asked as he took he pants off and replaced them with a gray pair. He then gabbed the jacket, When he realized Akemi had been watching he blushed even more. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to flash you." he said softly. He was getting all shy again. He went for his book back, and shoved all the cloths in there. Lex tried to play the blushing off as still thinking of the new guy, but that was not the case at all. "So how long have you been going here?" he asked.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-10-2010, 06:17 PM

"Well see they think i am the princess of the school and they decided that Tsuki is my prince. Mainly because i have a female name and it means beauty of dawn." Akemi said to him as he blushed, turnning his gaze away from the man as he looked around the room, seeing everything that the drama kids had left in there, he had a friend in the club, which meant he had male clothes waitting in her for him at the end of the school day.
"I actually have been comming here since grade school, so you can say that i have been dressed as a girl most of my life....you think i would be used to it by now."
he said as he shrugged, then he remembered what Lex said about flashing, he turnned aound and looked the man over for a few moments. "That means we are even then, exspecially since i flashed you too." he said with a grin, his mind then wonder back towards Tsuki and what was going on with him.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-11-2010, 12:02 AM

He turned at the sound of his name, pausing in his step. Another boy had come up to them. He didn't recognize him from anywhere, curious he walked up to him. "Yeah that's me! What can I do for you?" He asked, his chipper self coming through. He watched as the other two fled toward the drama room, confused he waved them bye momentarily "Okay guys see you in a minute." He wondered why they were so flustered? Perhaps it was because this boy was cute? not as cute as Akemi though. He thought lovingly. 'only a few hours and you already have a crush on him!' He shook his thoughts and turned back to the situation. 'What did this boy want? Was that a letter he held?'

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 12:11 AM

Travis grew a little confused at the sudden departure of the other two boys. Maybe it was because of one them had been really shy. He'd caught a blush. He shook that off though as he turned his gaze back at Tsuki. He gave a short nod as he confirmed that he was himself. "Here. This is for you." he said, holding out the letter. The letter was inside an envelope with a red heart keeping it closed, making it obvious it was a love letter. His tone was calm, and almost uncaring. Too bad he hadn't asked for something from the other guy for doing this. He just had to hope the idiot hadn't forgotten his name in the note. Otherwise, this would look bad.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-11-2010, 12:38 AM

"Ah okay, give me a moment...." He took the letter from the boy, a raised eyebrow at the, look of it. there was a heart and everything. Opening it right there and then. He read, not believing his eyes.... Surely this couldn't be what he thought it was?

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-11-2010, 12:45 AM

((okay this is all i could think of so i hope it works out lol))

The paper was decorated around the edges with hearts, flowers, Tsuki's name and various of other things that signified love, and it was all drawn rather well. There was a faint scent on the paper that made it's way slowly up to people's nose after it was unfolded, the hand wraitting appeared as if someone had taken thier time and care with writting each letter, as if it was meant to be perfect just for Tsuki.

Tsuki,

I have watched you from a far since you arrived at the school, and I must say that I am taken with you.
Your charm, is like a cool breeze on a hot summer day to me.
I had to write you this letter for the fact that I do not have the courage to speak to you in person and so I have figured out another way to tell you how I feel.
When I saw the picture or you in the newspaper with the princess I couldn’t help but feel jealous, I want to be your princess, to have you be my prince. Akemi is not good enough to be near you for the fact that he has no true heart when it comes to love. Why should you be with him when i am far better then he could ever be? you should have a real princess not a fake one.

Tsuki, I love you with all my heart. So i ask you out of my love, Will you go out with me?

Last edited by Kilia; 10-11-2010 at 12:49 AM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-11-2010, 01:14 AM

Tsuki's eyes widened as he completed the letter. It was a declaration of love! To him! From one of the boys at school, from .'..wait who?' He looked again no name so it must be from this boy. 'This boy loves me?!' He blushed, looking over to the boy who had given him the love letter. 'What should I say, what should I do!!!?'

"Uhm, well I like to get to know people before I can uhm, make any answers. Me and my other friends were gonna go hang out, did you want to come?" He asked timidly, not sure what to do.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 01:21 AM

Travis raised an eyebrow. Why did he want to get to know him then? Or, maybe he should just tell the boy to come instead. He almost sighed before nodding. "Well. I suppose I can go with you guys." he said. "But, what do you think? I personally thought it was a bit much, with the scent and stuff." he commented. But to anyone else, it would seem as if he were unsure if he had gone overboard. He brushed it off. "Well, doesn't matter much. Where are you guys going?" he asked, taking out a strip of dried mango from a small bag in his backpack.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-11-2010, 01:40 AM

He nodded a litle unsure... "We haven't decided yet, lets go meet up with the others."His friendly nature overtook him, With no thought that this boy could be led on by his friendly attitude, he grabbed the boys hand and went to race off down the corridor. For the third time that day, something flickered through him as he touched the other boy's skin. Warm feelings, and energy sparked his mind and heart as he ran hand in hand.

He was making so many friends today. It surely was his lucky day. He got to the room and opened the door with a whoosh. "Hi guys! You all done yet?" He started taking off his Princely stuff to leave in the room.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 02:10 AM

Travis' eye twitched a little as he found himself being pulled toward the room. He didn't really like being touched unnecessarily. He was surprised by the feeling he got from the touch though. It felt strange. And he'd never had that before. Maybe it was just static. Keeping up well enough, he finished eating his piece of mango before waving at the two, smirking lightly. "Sup?" he asked. Funny how Tsuki hadn't even asked his name, or anything else for that matter. Maybe the letter really had the name in it.