Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-18-2012, 10:47 AM

Monte looked around the store carefully, staring at shiny bottles and odd colors of drinks. He grabbed a bottle of vodka and then ran back to Tony. "We could mix this in something couldn't we?" He also had a bottle of gin. "Or maybe we could use this instead?" His eyes were looking straight up at Tony. He figured Tony would know best when it came to this stuff. He was sure that he might look odd in here. Most of the people in this store were really old. He was sure he and Tony were the youngest in here.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-18-2012, 01:46 PM

Tony looked around the store, not really looking at anything. Anything he bought here was going to be Monte's choice, so he was going to let the kid choose. He looked at the bottles held out curiously before nodding. "We can get both so you can try it." He said. He was going to have to stop by the store and buy some juice or something to mix with it. He glanced around the store, glad to see there was only a few people here and none of which were really paying attention to them.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-18-2012, 08:57 PM

Monte noticed Tony was looking around. He knew Tony could get in trouble if anyone found out he was buying this for him. There was no one paying them any attention though. He handed the bottles to Tony and then wrapped an arm around Tony. "You can be my daddy for now." He said with a little grin, trying to look as young as he could pull off. "Dad! Go we go now...?" He whined loudly, making one gentleman laugh. "Hmp. I'm waiting in the car." He said, and went out like a petty teenager who was only thinking of himself. He wanted the other people to think he had just tagged along and wasn't really getting anything.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-19-2012, 12:19 AM

Tony frowned slightly, not sure he was exactly comfortable with pretending to be Monte's father. Before he could protest, the kid was already talking and stalking off. He watched him for a second before looking around, shooting a sheepish smile towards the man who laughed. Tony hurried to pay for the drinks before heading out to the car. "Do I look old enough to be your father?" He asked, starting the car and pulling into traffic.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 02:39 AM

Monte grinned deviously. "I don't know. Maybe." he knew that it might get on Tony's nerves that he was picking on him, but seriously. Tony was a man and Monte was sure he could take a little teasing. "Do you want to be my daddy?" He asked, his evil grin widening. "Maybe you should spank me for acting up in the store." He was practically purring his voice was so smooth. "You know, how will I ever learn without punishment?" He was just playing around. Tony had gotten him all excited about losing his issues for a night, and he found himself slightly hyper. He was always silly when he was excited so much.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-19-2012, 02:46 AM

Tony looked at Monte cautiously, taking a few seconds before he figured out the kid was messing with him. He couldn't stop a small smirk from forming on his face as he kept his attention on the rode. He decided he could go along with it for now. "I don't know... Spanking never seemed like a suitable punishment to me." He said, shrugging slightly. Tony was surprised though when he found himself actually considering doing something like that to Monte and he quickly diverted his thoughts to something else.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 03:04 AM

Even the thought of Tony doing something like that to him was appealing. He was sure if that man really did decide to give him a good whipping, he just might have to be 'naughty' more often. "Are you sure that's not a good way to discipline? I've been a bad little boy and I need to be punished." His tone was suggestive and inviting. He found himself wxtremly hopeful that Tony would except this invitation and really 'punish' him. The kinky factor involved was making Monte giddy. He almost felt like begging Tony to do something to him, but no, he'd just keep talking dirty until Tony hopefully chose to have his way with him. Then it hit Monte. Maybe Tony didn't find him attractive at all. Even worse, maybe Tiny thought he was ugly. That made him shut up and frown for a brief moment. He didn't know why his self esteem was so low, but he just didn't feel very pretty. He wondered how Tony saw him.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-19-2012, 03:13 AM

Oh how Tony was tempted to take Monte up on his offer. It was so very appealing and no matter how hard he tried to keep the thoughts from his head, they keep coming back. He opened his mouth to reply, glancing over at the kid, but frowned when he saw the look on his face. What was wrong with him? Monte seemed to be in a great mood just a few seconds ago and now he seemed depressed. What could have happened for the sudden change? All thoughts of their conversation left Tony's mind as he turned his attention back to the road. 'What's wrong?" He asked, done trying to figure it out. He figured it would be easier to just ask.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 10:59 AM

Mobte shook his head and his grin returned. "You want to know what's wrong?" He asked, taking on the same tone from a few seconds ago. "It's proven that teenagers who receive some sort of discipline have better lives. Maybe it's the lack of discipline." He was smirking at Tony, trying to wiggle his way closer to his goal. He had shaken off his bad feelings already, and choose not to put it all on Tony. "So, are you going to make me behave?" He demanded, arms crossed and grin wide. "Because if you are, I'd rather it be before I'm drunk." He didn't want to go and have that kind of moment unless he was sober. He wanted to remember it vividly.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-19-2012, 11:12 AM

Tony frowned slightly, looking over at Monte when he stopped for a redlight. He could tell there was still something bothering the kid, but he didn't want to pry. But he couldn't help if he didn't even know what was wrong, right? He figured that the best time tobget the answer was to ask again when the kid had something to drink in him "No..." He said, voice thoughtful as he started driving again. "I think you're behaving just fine for now. Maybe if you do something that actually deserves punishment, I might consider it."

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-19-2012, 09:54 PM

Monte shook his head. "You don't think I've done anything to be punished?" He laughed. "Well then, just remember you asked for it!" He slid one hand up Tony's thigh and leaned over to nip at his neck, "Don't you forget that you brought this on yourself." He hummed lightly in Tony's ear, then nipped on the shell of of it. "So.." He whispered. "Do you still think I don't deserve my punishment?" He slid his hand even higher up Tony's leg. He knew he might should stop if he didn't want to make Tony run off the road, but he decided he'd only quit when Tony told him too. He made little circle motions with his fingers on Tony's thigh and kept moving up further and further, basically seeing how long it would take for Tony to swat him off. Maybe Tony wouldn't swat him off at all. Monte made soft moaning noises just to make it better.z

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-20-2012, 12:33 AM

Tony was going to respond, but every thought immediately left his head when he felt Monte's hand and where it was. Well crap... That was making it very hard to put a thought together. The car was starting to drift into the other lane and he discretely right it. He drew in a slow breath, trying to bring up the willpower to get Monte to stop. But it was so tempting to let him continue. Tony knew he shouldn't though and he forced his brain to kick-start back into gear. He took a hand off the wheel and lifted Monte's hand off his thigh and put it back on the kid's lap. "Alright. Enough of that." He said, keeping his eyes straighforward.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 01:15 AM

Monte's breath hitched when Tony's hand touched his own. He'd been so caught up in what he'd been doing that Tony's touch had made him feel odd and warm. So warm that it sunk to his lower regions and in his stomach. He let his hand be placed in his own lap and then looked at Tony who hadn't even given him a glance. "So...was that bad enough to be punished?" He asked, his face looking mischievous and slightly impish. He wondered what he could do to affect Tony. He had one idea that didn't even involve touching him at all. Monte threw his head back and arched, squirming and writhing around a bit. "Unnnhh...Tony..." He whined, softly and sensually. He sped his breath up to a light pant and then moaned a little more. "Please.." He begged, allowing the word to come out throatily and pleading. "I need you..." He cried out, trying his hardest not to laugh.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-20-2012, 01:57 AM

Tony sighed. Why did Monte want to be punished so badly? He honestly didn't see the appeal in it, but to each his own, right? His reply got stuck in his throat when he heard the way the kid's voice sounded. Damn... That was hot. Tony risked a glance over at Monte and kind of wished he didn't. He just about swerved off the road, but managed to stay in his own lane. Was he trying to get them killed? Because that's exactly what was going to happen if he kept it up. "Alright. Cut it out now." He said. He didn't mind the playful speaking they had been doing, but this was going to far.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-20-2012, 10:17 AM

Monte had a laughing fit. "S-Sorry.." He got out between giggles. He felt his eyes water and then his stomach ached. "Your face...was priceless." He said, his face twisting into a grin. "You're not much of a man whore for a man whore." He said shrugging. He still had the thought that maybe Tony just thought he was unattractive, but he didn't voice that idea. "So, anyway, are we at the store yet? We've been driving way to long to be normal." He attracted his legs out and proper his feet on the dashboard. "Meh. I want to get back to your place soon. I'm ready to get wasted." He really was and for so many reasons.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-20-2012, 11:52 AM

Tony frowned when Monte started laughing. He didn't see exactly what was so funny. He clenched his jaw tightly when he heard what was said. Okay. He was NOT a man whore. That would imply that he was sleeping with people as much as he could, which wasn't true. Also, he never slept with a man, so man whore couldn't possibly be true. Tony clenched his hands tightly on the steering wheel, turning the car towards his house. "We're not going to the store. We're going back to my house, than I'm going to bed." Sure, he promised Monte that he could get drunk, but he didn't think the kid deserved it. Especially not since he acted so childish.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-21-2012, 12:42 AM

Monte frowned. "Hey! I was just playing!" He protested. "Besides. Abby told me you were a proud man whore." He wasn't sure what Tony was so mad about. "Besides. You entertained the whole thing." He grabbed the bottle of Gin they'd gotten earlier and opened it, swigging heavily. "Fine. You go to bed. I don't need you to have a good time!" He waited until they got to a red light and then got out of the car, Gin in hand. He'd just walk to his house.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-21-2012, 01:33 AM

Abby said he was a man whore? Okay, Tony was definitely going to have to talk to her about that. He didn't like her spreading lies about him. His eyes narrowed when Monte took the Gin and got out of the car. He rolled down the window, more than ticked off. "Put the bottle back in the car or I'll call the cops that you're drinking underage." He called. Since Monte wanted to behave like a kid, Tony was going to treat him like one.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-21-2012, 05:48 PM

Monte groaned and slung the bottle back into Tony's car. "Fine!" he stalked off and went to his own home which wasn't to horribly far away. He'd just have a party of his own. He sat in his old living room and called a friend. In a few hours he had a few people over with him, all over the age of twenty one and all bearing gifts of alcohol. He didn't need Tony to have fun. He could do this all on his own. He grabbed the first bottle of vodka he saw and took a huge swig, coughing a bit when it went down.

Monte woke up the next morning and cried out. His head and his lower half were killing him. He opened one eye and then got up, going to the bathroom and pukeing his guts out. His friends were gone and he was alone again. He shook his head and then went back to bed.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-22-2012, 02:50 AM

Tony sighed, watching Monte walk away before driving off. If the kid wanted to act like a brat, he was going to treat him like one. He headed back to his place and put the bottles in the cabinet above his refridgerator. He headed to his room and changed into his pajamas before dropping onto his bed. Tony settled in and fell asleep rather quickly. One of the first things he needed to do in the morning was track down Abby and get her to stop telling lies about him.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-25-2012, 10:32 AM

Monte could feel the anger practically seeping from his, making him feel rebellious and flustered. He wanted to do something so bad that it would melt away the rebellion he felt. As soon as he got home, he pulled off his clothes and put on something much sexier. He'd just go out tonight. He knew the bar owner of a place near here, and if the price was right he'd be let in with no problems and no I.D. He went ahead and went down there, knowing that if he got really drunk he could just come back out and sleep in his car.

Monte was allowed in without much questioning. He went in and sat at the bar before hearing a shot. He screamed and turned around to see a man clutching his chest and sinking to the floor. It was unclear who had shot him due to how many people were here. The guy who was now laying on the ground was clearly a navy officer and he backed away. He was so going to get in trouble for being here. That was just his luck that someone would get shot the time he choose to sneak into a bar.

Last edited by Screaming Mime; 04-25-2012 at 11:54 PM..

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-26-2012, 12:27 AM

Even though he wouldn't admit it, Tony was a little worried about Monte. He didn't want the kid doing something incredibaly stupid and end up regretting whatever it was. But the kid was technically an adult now, so he knew he shouldn't worry. So Tony went to work, an got started on some paperwork. They didn't have anything going on right now, so they were working on cold case files. He wanted to go down to talk to Abby, but everytme he tried, something would happen which kept him at his desk. He jumped up eagerly when the call came in about a dead naval officer was killed in a club. The police were keeping everyone onsceen for interrigation and they making sure no-one was going to go near the body. Tony followed Gibbs into the building, scanning the crowd quickly to see if anyone stood out who looked suspicious.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-26-2012, 01:00 AM

Monte thought he might be sick when he saw who had been assigned the case. "O god.." He muttered. His friend, the bar owner, grabbed him and shoved an apron and a mop. "Pretend you work here." He hissed and Monte put the apron on over his hardly concealing clothing. He looked like he belonged in a place like this. He started cleaning up some spills from where drinks had been dropped. Someone grabbed his arm very tightly and he yelped out in surprise. It was Gibbs. "Monte." The gray haired agent inquired with a whirled eyebrow. "What!?" He growled, not in the mood to listen to Gubbs bitch at him. "Why are you cleaning up my crime scene?" He asked calmly and Monte shook his head. "I'm not cleaning up any evidence. Only spilt beer." Gibbs yanked the mop from his hand and set it down. "No more cleaning." He demanded and had Ducky take Monte out to one of the NCIS cars. He'd be questioned later no doubt.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-27-2012, 12:02 PM

Tony frowned slightly when he spotted someone who he thought looked like Monte, but he wasn't sure. It was confirmed when Gibbs approached the kid and he crossed his arms. What did he think he was doing? He pushed the thought from his mind for now. He'd worry about it later. Right now, he had a job to do. Tony pulled out his camera and started snapping pictures of the body and the people still in the building. He took some pictures of anything he thought would be helpful to the case, hoping this was going to be an easy one. He wasn't too sure though, but that didn't mean he couldn't hope.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-27-2012, 09:09 PM

Monte sat in the car for a good while until everyone had left. Gibbs then came and got him, taking him into the bar once more. He tossed Monte in and he landed harshly on the floor. "Ow.." He yelped, trying to break his fall with his arm, but only succeeding in further hurting himself. "What was that for?" He asked, surprised that anyone would treat him that way. Gibbs clamped a hand over his mouth and he tried to scream. "Shh.." Gibbs warned, looking at his other agents and signalling for them to be quiet as well. "He's here." Was what Gibbs said as he drew his weapon.