Crazy_Gypsy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2009, 11:38 PM

Miss trinity. By any chance are you the same one with a questions thread on roliana right now?
Chatting with a crazy gypsy on there?

If so hello and nice to meet and see you on here as well.

Edit: Yep your the same i just seen your last post

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 04-15-2009, 11:49 PM

Imagine you are in a foregin country and you dont speak the language but you have lost your bag and dont remember where the hotel was, what woudl you do?

I would do my best...use sign language... or I would go to the nearest attraction place and look for the shop where they sell translation books... and then proceed to ask from there...^^

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 11:56 PM

yes yes I'm the same I thought it would be fun to have this thread here too heheh nice to see you =)
hey will you be part of my wives and mothers thread there? if you like ? I'll give you a link on pm heheh
Good answers

now next question

If you have a boss that is all the time over you and he or she is a total bitch ...and then one day you have the chance to tell a person in a higher rank how horrible he or she is..would you do that? If so how...

Esmereina

Old 04-16-2009, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydoll♥ View Post
yes yes I'm the same I thought it would be fun to have this thread here too heheh nice to see you =)
hey will you be part of my wives and mothers thread there? if you like ? I'll give you a link on pm heheh
Good answers

now next question

If you have a boss that is all the time over you and he or she is a total bitch ...and then one day you have the chance to tell a person in a higher rank how horrible he or she is..would you do that? If so how...

I would so do it...and I did do it before. I just would set up a meeting time with the higher up to discuss an important issue. And then in a professional matter I would explain the situation and why I think my boss isn't being appropriate...thats pretty much how i got my bitchy boss fired. ^^

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2009, 12:04 AM

wow good for you for having the guts to do it Esme!!!!! great job hehehe
I dont know I am way too careful but I think I would try to find the oportunity to make him or her be seen as the total ass they are somehow...hehheheh >>

Ok Next question is:

How do you want to get to old age

Esmereina

Old 04-16-2009, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydoll♥ View Post
wow good for you for having the guts to do it Esme!!!!! great job hehehe
I dont know I am way too careful but I think I would try to find the oportunity to make him or her be seen as the total ass they are somehow...hehheheh >>

Ok Next question is:

I would like to be traveling for lulz! ^^ and sipping iced tea while rocking on a rocking chair on a cool spring day. ^^

Aiko Valentine
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2009, 12:13 AM

I want to get there with lots of kids and grandchildren. And I want to be a successful veterinarian who is then retiring.

Sorry, I kind of just intruded. AM I allowed to answer your questions?

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2009, 12:18 AM

Valentine of course !!! welcome

I think I would like to be with my beloved one, our children and some kittens in a quite nice place ...I think I would still teach lol but...maybe just draw and go on avie sites XD

Aiko Valentine
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2009, 12:19 AM

Aww.. I love kittens! That sounds like a fun old age. :)

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2009, 12:24 AM

I guess heheh I love them too

ok now for the next question you gotta be a believer lol of some sort...
imagine a vampire asks you if you want to be turned into a vampire....would you say yes? no? why?

I think...I would say no...because for me it woudl be like a course and I wouldnt like so see everyone around die and die while I'm always young...but when I was younger I was really obsessed and would say yes without thinking it....XD

Aiko Valentine
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2009, 12:26 AM

I think I would also say no. Having to feed off of the blood of others seems like an awfully mean way to live. o.o

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2009, 12:27 AM

Well technically they do not need much blood like with a little tiny bit they are ok, only when they are young and unexperience they need a lot of blood see? but still you have a point there I wouldnt like that part either!!!

should I continue? no one else is posting D;

Aiko Valentine
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2009, 12:34 AM

Hm... yes? lol. Or we could just chat

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2009, 12:36 AM

mmm ok I'll think of a next one

What do you prefer, reading on a window seat on a rainy day or playing beachball at the beach under the sun

I would definitely go for the first one, I hate sun....>>

Aiko Valentine
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2009, 12:39 AM

Definitely the beach and the sun! I love rain, but above all I love being warm. I cant stand being cold and wet. :(

Aiko Valentine
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2009, 12:42 AM

Sorry but Iv got to go. Have a good night!

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2009, 12:43 AM

Ok sure go ahead have a nice night sleep´!!!!
I hope someone comes to chat T__T

Trinitydoll♥
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2009, 07:26 PM

I'm back who is ready for some fun!!!! !I have questions for everyone!!!

How much can you save average in a week?

how many books do you estimate/know you have read in your life (take out child stories ok?)