Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 01:09 AM

*lurks about behind psyrien*
Bwa ha ha ha ^^

@ Fir

Oh wow weirdness, hey i'm just like you in that sense too :P
Hang about with the outgoing peoples, so they can break down the barriers first ^^; Lols

Jeryck
NPC
NPC

Old 04-12-2009, 01:11 AM

Good evening everyone.
Are you enjoying the event so far? It's a shame about the carrot crop this year, but it's lovely to see so many users pitch in to help.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 04-12-2009, 01:16 AM

In school, I got those binders with the clear plastic cover and put pictures of stuff I was interested in to make easy conversation starters. It worked pretty good.

Hello, Jeryck. I'm excited to see what the event items are going to be.

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-12-2009, 01:17 AM

@Nivvy- I think people just hate being told what to do period. x3

Gosh, I have two people I know who could seriously be my sisters. When they aren’t there I get really bored. Then again, maybe I’d get more work done if they where absent more often. xD;;
People do tend to think I’m shy because I read and draw instead of talking… but I only do that because in some of my classes there isn’t anyone I want to talk with. I don’t think I’m shy at all.

@Larry- I was born in Berkley and raised for part of my childhood in Clayton, a town near San Francisco. Both grandmothers live in and around Orange County… so I have this Valley Girl thing going on, I say ‘like’, ‘totally’, and ‘seriously’ way to much. My brother makes fun of me. We moved East because of my dad’s job, which is where I am now. We come back a lot to visit.

@Psyrien- I guess you have the right idea, lurking in a lurker thread. xD

@Never Know- I’m always the positive one. ;D

EDIT;;

@Jeryck- Hello there. ^-^
Well, how could we not help the bunnies?

Last edited by rubicubi; 04-12-2009 at 01:20 AM..

Will Rage
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 01:19 AM

Crud, I had to go out and eat so I checked over all the posts ^_^

I really don't know how I remember so much, I have best friends who are completely drug free that don't remember anything from high school with me, but I can recall a lot of my early babyhood and my elementary and middle school and highschool, I can name off teachers names and everything O_o it's crazy!

larry the snail
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to larry the snail

Old 04-12-2009, 01:24 AM

;D Doing good, Jeryck. Love it so far. I also can't wait for the items.

@First to Never Know- I did something like that. Whenever I moved to a new school, I'd bring those Harry Potter jelly beans to lunch. x)
Passing out vomit jelly beans is a surprisingly good way to make friends.

@Rubicubi- xD My mom grew up in the valley. Chatsworth. If she's nervous she gets her valley girl accent.

Like ugh, gag me with a spoon. Totally.

x)
My dad's side of the family still lives in Simi Valley, but my mom's parents live in Palm Dale.

...the poor people's town. e.e
XD It's mean, but it's true. Everyone there is poor.

My mom's siblings are spread out through Nevada, Colorado, and Wyoming.
One of my uncle's is currently in Peru. My aunt got deported. D:

@Will- I can name teachers too, but that's about it. And some friends. x)

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-12-2009, 01:35 AM

@Larry- Well, I can’t help it! D:
‘Stuff’- I say ‘stuff’ a lot as well. That first sentence would have sounded like something like this if I’d have spoken it:

“Well, like, I can’t help it and stuff!”

I do try and control myself though. People here in the South make fun of me, but at least I don’t say, “y’all!”

@Never Know- I do that, I’ve meant a lot of people through my sketch book. People always want to look through it.

@Will- That is insane.

Explosion On Contact
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 01:40 AM

Oh~

I can relate. I lurk to the extreme. @-@

So, my earliest childhood memory, at least the one I can remember now has to be the one fort me and my cousins made. It was huuuge. We set up all of the chairs and used the couches, pool table, desks, and any other furniture we could. I swear we had the whole basement one big fort to crawl around it. It was amazing. <3

Will Rage
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 01:40 AM

@Larry-I can remember a lot of my childhood, like when I still slept in my parents bed, I remember the odd figments of my imagination I'd see in the room, I had a wild imagination, sometimes I seriously wonder about myself.

Last edited by Will Rage; 04-12-2009 at 01:43 AM..

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 04-12-2009, 01:42 AM

>tries to be a lurker<
>>epic fail because posting gains you carrots, while mere lurking does not<<

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 04-12-2009, 01:45 AM

Larry - Do those jelly beans really taste like vomit? My friend told me about them before, but I've never seen/tried them. Going by the names, I don't think I ever want to, though.

It seems like a lot of people built forts when they were little. I don't remember ever building a fort. Our parents made us all go outside to play usually.

We used to pretend my brothers' room, at the time, was a snowball stand, and one person would be outside, and we'd all go up there and "order" snowballs. We built our own slip-and-slide... We made a clubhouse out of our old shed... We did all kinds of stuff.

larry the snail
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 01:48 AM

I dunno, I never tried the vomit ones. XP
But the others I tried, like the grass one. They were pretty accurate.

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-12-2009, 01:51 AM

@Explosion- That sounds epic! :’D

@Tiger- xD
Hello!

@Never Know- Oh, I always built forts! They where fun, it sucked to clean them up thought.

@Larry- The vegan jelly bean?

demonic X rose
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 01:52 AM

Wow this thread i like i'm exactly the same,thats why the past few event's i haven't gotten the items because i hate posting i'm more of a lurker like yourself.

right my earliest memory is: my german shepard having pups on the kitchen floor and my mum running around screaming.and then us having to look after.and then us giving them away and me crying my heart out. not much of a memory but there's gaps in mine where i don't remeber anything at all that happened to me.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 02:01 AM

xD I can't picture myself purposefully spending money on something that tastes like vomit.

Demonic - Aw. I hate giving away puppies/kittens. That's why I only have a male cat now.

Will Rage
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 02:02 AM

lol, I just read First's earliest memory, the one about her sister biting her, and I have a very similar memory to that.

I grew up with my cousin as my sister for the longest time, she's a year younger then me, I spent just about everyday with her till I was about 4, but when we were little she had a REALLY bad biting problem and would latch onto me! and I'd scream and our moms would have to pry her off of me, they would always try to get me to bite her back and I would just refuse, saying that she was "my baby!" lol, I specifically remember her biting me one time on the chest though, right above my nipple, I was like 3 years old >_o it looked like a perfect little ring! I remember she bit me when we were sitting in this little sand hole we dug.

Transcendence
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-12-2009, 02:04 AM

i understand what you mean about being anitsocial. My boyfriend tires to get me to eat with his parents, but i just am too antisocial. I hate having to sit and talk to them and have them make jokes that i dont understand. its awefull.

larry the snail
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 02:05 AM

@Rubicubi- No, the Berty Bots Every Flavor Beans. x)

BBL again everyone, I have a lot of school work to do. >__e

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 02:06 AM

Ouch! The biting thing only happened for us once, thankfully. I'm a wimp.

Transcendence - Sitting with much older people can be really uncomfortable. It gets easier the more you do it, though.

Will Rage
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2009, 02:09 AM

Yeah... I actually don't really like going to my boyfriends family gatherings, I do, and I don't actually, but I'm so nervous around everyone especially his dad, he's always looking at me like I'm doing something wrong... O_o

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-12-2009, 02:10 AM

@Larry- Harry Potter! H-Harry Potter!

See you later~

@Demonic- Aww. D:
I hate giving away things you are attached too.

@Never Know- I lack a big enough sense of adventure for that as well.

@Will- Some of my friend's parents are like that, it gives me the creeps.

Oracle12
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-12-2009, 02:13 AM

I think my earliest memory is from when I was about 5 years old. I remember having this red toy guitar and my mom put it in my closet which I couldn't get open because it was on a sliding door. I remember crying because I wanted it. She finally came and got it for me. Yay!

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Rage View Post
Yeah... I actually don't really like going to my boyfriends family gatherings, I do, and I don't actually, but I'm so nervous around everyone especially his dad, he's always looking at me like I'm doing something wrong... O_o
I can see how that would be unnerving. I've never been in that situation, so I don't have any advice on how to feel less uncomfortable with that. I rarely go to any type of big gatherings, even my own family reunions. It's like a bunch of old people I don't really know trying to hug me. Ick.

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 04-12-2009, 02:23 AM

My family reunions are crazy. I have a large family and I don’t know who anyone really is. It’s kind of funny, we all get into political debates.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 02:33 AM

I don't really know any of my family, other than a few aunts and a couple uncles. So, it's really creepy when people I don't know try to hug me.

Political debates sound interesting. My family just gossips about whoever isn't there.