Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stallion Duck View Post
Sadly, I've yet to meet any good friends on here.

Aww really?
How long have you been on Mene?

I dont have any SUPER great friendships, but I have quite a few people who I consider to be friendly faces! We thread stalk eachother and such!

Stallion Duck
an angel who did not so much fal...
Send a message via MSN to Stallion Duck

Old 04-15-2009, 09:45 PM

Since sometime in December I believe.

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 09:46 PM

Hmm. Well, if it makes you feel better, I've been on here since 2007 and only have one person listed as a friend on my profile!
With such a spread out community, sometimes its harder to find people to talk to and spark connections!
The good news is, you can pretty much walk into any thread and be welcomed with open arms!

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 04-15-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post

tigerangel, whats Unicreature? it sounds fun!!
Click on the egg in my signature, and it will take you there.

4nj3L
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2009, 09:48 PM

@tigerangel: What's wajas?
@Genji to Heike: Happy belated Easter to you! And I would say welcome back but I've only come back for the event. XP
@Hollywood: XD Alright. There the 25g shop (that has a few items way more then 25g) that most people buy there first avatars clothes from. Though note that not all clothes are unisex. I accidentally bought a guy's shirt when I first joined. XD And tip for posting, it's better to post short rather then long as you start with 40g for your first post, and the gold count decreases as you post more/how long your post is.
@Stallion Duck: I'm kind of the same mainly because I'm rarely on here. I don't know how I got so hooked on Solia though. Might of been Lily (who originally ran the scavenger hunt) and Ikkono whose threads kept me checking back each day.

Stallion Duck

Old 04-15-2009, 09:49 PM

That's true. It's not as hostile as same other sites.

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 09:50 PM

4nj3L, hold the phone... you get LESS gold when you post long replies?!
wowza! lol thats quite different!!!

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 09:51 PM

*pops in from the lurking darkness* Hello folks, sorry if I don't seem chatty. I'm usually lurking more than chatty, but events make it a bit easier for me to be chatty.

Stallion Duck

Old 04-15-2009, 09:53 PM

The bunnies are starting to anger me, I'm pretty sure I know where they are but they aren't popping up.

4nj3L
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2009, 09:58 PM

Hmmm it depends on your perspective. You start off with 40g, and slowly it decreases I think in increments of 2 (at least usually for me), the lowest it goes is 6. Which is when some switch to there mule. I think it decrease more the longer your post are, and I think it's been said too. But I also have a flob to my posting style so I'm not 100% sure (I don't watch how much I get any more unless I'm nearing xxxx90). I've made a good amount over time (including bought MI with gold, and event stuff) so it's doable.
I need to off for a bit, but Il'l see you all hopefully later.

Last edited by 4nj3L; 04-15-2009 at 10:02 PM..

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 10:11 PM

@Akstar- I am trying hard not to lurk myself! Events are always good for bringing people out, since generally you have to post like crazy in order to participate! Thanks for popping in :)

@ Stallion duck- Are you scrolling all the way to the bottom of the pages?!
have you tried using a different browser? I have had zero problems finding the bunnies.... now its just a matter of getting the carrots!!

@4nj3L Thanks so much for the tips! Thats really good to know!
I don't generally start a mule account until I am least mildly established somewhere, but maybe later on I will do that! :)

Stallion Duck

Old 04-15-2009, 10:14 PM

Yeah, I used both IE and Safari.

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 10:21 PM

hmmmm.... that really really sucks!
I use firefox, and I havent had any problems at all!

Stallion Duck

Old 04-15-2009, 10:24 PM

Firefox and my computer do not get along.
;___;

Pyro neko jess
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2009, 10:27 PM

Hi everyone what going on?

Stallion Duck

Old 04-15-2009, 10:30 PM

Hello, how are you?

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 10:38 PM

OH YOU HAVE *GOT* TO BE KIDDING ME!
sorry kids.Time for a mini rant.
I live in a house with my BF and 2 roommates. We have an indoor cat (MY indoor cat) Apparently my housemates are realllly daft.
Yesterday my cat got out for FOUR hours. It was terrifying, and I was worried sick. After looking for her initially for over an hour with no luck, i came inside defeated and told myself i would do hourly perimiter checks. Well, I found her. Reuinted and it feels so good.
WELL, just now I noticed I havent seen her for a little while. Not the hugest deal, until I find my roommate Jeff as left his WINDOW opne and gone to work. AND NOW MY CAT IS OUTSIDE AGAIN!!!
AGAIN i cant find her and AGAIN I am worried sick, but most of all INFURIATED at the stupidity and lack of common sense!
Go to work? CLOSE THE WINDOW! (for theft reasons, as well as pet reasons)
GRRRRRRRR. I am fuming.
someone... send happy thoughts my way?

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 10:47 PM

@Hollywood: Man that stinks, but aside of that thank you, yeah I know a lot of people come out the lurking woodwork during events. Though the thing that gets me at times I can get a hare busy so I don't have a lot of time to be on here. Might be why I don't really have many friends on here, most are either on Gaia or Solia(again events make it a bit easier due to it is a smaller community also)

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 10:52 PM

Oh!! I just joined Solia today!! I'm still feeling my way around the cummunity... do you like it?

As an observation... it seems like they have taken a few liberties to uh.... pay homage to certain.... gaia items....

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-15-2009, 11:17 PM

@Hollywood: Yeah, kinda funny. Though I don't hang around that much to do well gold wise, though I'm trying to get a bit better, mainly when it isn't a event time due to most of their events make you pay gold to really participate in it.

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 11:18 PM

Oh really? thats interesting. I'll have to stick around in order to experience one of these events I guess!

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 04-16-2009, 08:20 AM

Wow! This thread moved pretty quick since yesterday. Sorry I had to dash off. I just felt really really sleepy >.<"

4nj3L
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-16-2009, 11:47 AM

Morning! Sorry I didn't come back. I vaguely remember doing the dishes yesterday.... and.... what else? XP
So tired...
Not all of the Solia events make you pay for stuff, it's so far just been the last too (fingers cross these two will be the last). But I do agree the current Easter one is a gold killer. You have to make Easter eggs by combining specific items in a specific order, repeat 5 times and then exchange them for one gold egg that will turn into something later on.
I think the Halloween was the best, everyone who bought a potion turned furry! XD And did we attack each other, or was that just the Christmas one?