Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-07-2016, 01:00 PM

Okay I had some really weird dreams last night.

First dream was that I was staying in a big hotel or dormitory of some sort and there was a comfy area in the lobby for people to do yoga. There was someone dressed in a yoga outfit there just doing her own thing and I took a place next to her. She began to ask me if I could do so-and-so position to see how flexible I was. And when she asked if I could raise my leg over and behind my head, I could somehow do it in my dream (I don't think I am flexible enough for that in real life) but then I suddenly had a really sharp pain in my right chest just underneath my clavicle and then numbness in my fourth and fifth digits of my right hand whaaaaat. And I don't think it was due to the leg being behind my head either, but the fact that I raised my right leg using my right arm and I guess I somehow stretched it too much and then damaged my brachial plexus or something. And I kept trying to see if I had something like klumpke's but I just really only had numbness and tingling.

The other dream was that I had kept a journal on my facebook account of all of my menewshan adventures, but now I was trying to transfer those here to menewsha. How odd is that! I definitely have not been documenting my menewshan adventures on facebook (I can do that very easily just here in my memory jar) but maybe that is my subconscious commenting on how I document everything on menewsha?? hahaha I don't know

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-09-2016, 03:04 AM

I had some really weird dreams last night too that I shared with my significant other this morning, so hopefully I will remember the details.

I dreamed that my significant other switched bodies with one of my friends. It was really creepy. I dreamed that I had woken up, and my significant other was cuddling with me, but he had this crazy grin on his face and bugged out eyes. And I somehow realized that my friend had possessed his body. Weird. There was apparently a paper agreement, and I sought out to prove that my significant other had not signed it.

In order to find this agreement, I had to find eight clues. I only managed to find the first clue and the third clue in my dream. The second clue was in a location I had not unlocked yet. Unlocked like how in video games, you sometimes have to unlock areas. The first clue was in one of the closets in the basement. The third clue was in a drawer...

...and this drawer was in another part of my dream. Which was that I was part of a gigantic group of people standing side by side in a loop and dancing the hora. We danced the hora one way and then we changed direction and danced the hora the other way. And we were somehow dancing indoors and then outdoors and easily leaping over multiple stairs. And there was a really good singer with a heavenly voice there before we started dancing the hora. And my starting position had a really long chest of a zillion drawers in front. I was looking through them and one of the drawers to the left had a folded piece of paper that was the third clue.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-09-2016, 03:13 AM

In the line with the hora dancers, someone produced a brown box of doughnuts. I wanted the boston creme doughnut, which someone else also wanted to try. I looked inside the box and it seemed like there were two of them in there. So I took both out in order to hand one to the guy, but then I found out it was just an English muffin with some stuff inside. But he didn't mind so he just took that and let me eat the boston creme doughnut even though I offered to split it in half to share with him.

And there was another dude in my dream, also a stranger. There was a book with my full name on it, but I didn't realize it at first. And apparently I had bought it or something because there was a price on it. But anyway, for whatever reason, I put that gigantic book down, and the dude and I walked around the room before finally coming back to the book again, which I picked up and then realized it had my name and a price and such on it. When I opened it, I saw it had indentations inside with assorted wine bottles. Regular sized wine bottles as well as smaller ones.

In a completely different part of the dream, not sure where it even fits in with the rest of the dream, it was like I was playing a video game, and there was a level with a grey/metal path missing. I was trying to figure it out and scrolled right, where I saw a thing with an arrow on it. So I pressed it and the level then built itself.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-10-2016, 01:06 AM

Another one of my threadies has been featured by Emilio <3

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/city-h...post1773740751

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/entert...nthusiasm.html

---------- Post added 10-10-2016 at 05:03 AM ----------

Skyped my significant other today
Ate a slice of pumpkin pie
Read some pages in my textbook
Completed some trades here on Menewsha

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2016, 02:19 PM

I dreamed that a bunch of my high school classmates actually had accounts on Menewsha, and we had a gathering in some library or other.

I also dreamed that I found a potentially very helpful book in the library, but they didn't let me borrow it because they were about to request that all books be returned.

There was a long piece of paper with I think the declaration of independence on it. It belonged to my friend and was on the floor, so I picked it up.

They had sodas there, but half of them were unfamiliar brands.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-16-2016, 06:12 PM

My Menewsha To-Do List as of 10/16/16:

finish the two trades I have open
go through shops and update my commons quests on the front page
reorganize the quest thready front page because all the stores seem cramped together
nominate for all the categories in shadami's new scavenger hunt contest
update my mene runway used items lists
update front page of memory jar with all the avatars I have since created
another post highlighting the awesome avatars I have seen around

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-17-2016, 07:14 AM

Can I just say...my significant other stayed up with me until 4:16 am to help me study today, Monday, October 17, 2016 (very early morning today)...wow...

EDIT: Well, he was busy doing his own thing with his business partner as well, but still I guess.

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 10-24-2016 at 09:58 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-22-2016, 04:21 PM

My nose is so stuffed right now. Runny and stuffed. I have some issue with my ears, so when my nose is stuffed, the pressure builds inside my head and then makes my head feel weird and/or gives me a headache. Ahhhh x_x

---------- Post added 10-22-2016 at 04:22 PM ----------

thank you emilio for featuring another thready I made <3 It is "Your Favorite Color Scheme?"

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...or-scheme.html

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 10-25-2016 at 03:47 AM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-24-2016, 09:58 PM

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was selling my old clothes in order to make some spare cash. And for some reason, I sold my sky blue t-shirt to someone for $5. I really like that shirt, so I have no idea why I sold it. But anyway, turned out that the person who bought it wanted to return it because apparently it didn't match the description and photograph that I had posted somewhere, and it was too small for her. So my mother offered to get it back for me even though we technically were not supposed to accept returns? How odd this dream was.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-25-2016, 03:47 AM

Another of my threadies has been featured by emilio in his weekly roundup <3 yay thank you!!! :D

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-you-live.html

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-29-2016, 01:48 AM

My significant other is coming next week! How exciting is that!

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 11-09-2016 at 03:46 AM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2016, 11:55 PM

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 11-05-2016 at 01:29 AM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-04-2016, 05:31 AM

Needed some place to save this <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
You're the life force of optimism. If something happened to you, every optimist would lose their optimism and a new unborn soul would have to be chosen to receive the Optimist Seed.

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 11-05-2016 at 06:43 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-05-2016, 01:28 AM

My brother's dream, from his perspective: You and I trying to find a legendary sword and for some reason it involved going up a mountain, Mario Kart style, except we used bikes. And I think in the end, we couldn’t find it because it was located underneath the local mall, and when we did some research on it, we found out it was supposed to be in the coffee maker. I don’t know which one, I just know it was a supposed to be disguised as a coffee maker. That’s weird. During the Mario Kart thing, we had to like go down these U shaped holes that we had to drop down to gain momentum or something. And for some reason, we had unlimited lives, so we kept failing for some reason. I don’t know. And we finally passed, I guess. Interesting. :)

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 11-09-2016 at 03:47 AM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-05-2016, 04:51 PM

Another avatar with my cow plushie

• The cow as always represents my significant other.
  • The dove wings on the head represent peace of mind, which I hope to maintain always
  • The glasses are because I have glasses that look like that and have been wearing them a lot more often nowadays
  • The hello speech bubble is because my significant other and I go back and forth with our hellos sometimes on the phone.
  • The rest of the outfit was really not related to anything in particular...
  • Basically, the event had just ended and I had bought the esme skirt and wrap and wanted to layer them
  • I put on the white skirt and black wrap because they matched my cow
  • And then for some reason I put on a dark blue sweater. I really just wanted any sweater that would sort of match because the weather has been getting colder and I have been wearing long sleeves like all the time.
  • And then I bought this tigra headband from the marketplace and realized it matched the lacy fringes of the esme items.
  • And thus, the color scheme was born - white, black, tigra, and dark blue.
  • Then I bought Imperial Regality from somewhere...I forgot where...and I thought the frame sort of matched my avatar's already-existing color scheme.
  • The end!

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 11-14-2016 at 03:10 AM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-06-2016, 02:04 PM

Someone was handing out gelt, which was a chocolate coin to celebrate the upcoming jewish holidays

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 12-31-2016 at 05:58 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-07-2016, 02:34 AM

A public service announcement

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 12-31-2016 at 05:57 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2016, 09:27 PM

This is so cute

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 12-31-2016 at 05:57 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-09-2016, 03:25 AM

This is so punny, haha

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 12-31-2016 at 05:58 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-10-2016, 04:02 AM

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 12-31-2016 at 06:00 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-11-2016, 03:44 PM

I want these avocado plushies!!!

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 12-31-2016 at 05:56 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-12-2016, 01:33 AM

One of my favorite images heheh

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 12-31-2016 at 05:55 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-12-2016, 03:35 PM

Cute Cat Coupley Images <3

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 12-31-2016 at 05:55 PM..

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-13-2016, 04:20 PM

I had this weird dream where my brother and I were crawling through an air vent for some reason, and it was becoming narrower and narrower as we continued.

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 12-31-2016 at 05:53 PM..

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 11-20-2016, 08:31 AM

Yooo what's with all the dot dot dot I get the feeling like I gotta cut the thread along the dotted line or like in manga when they go dot dot dot because FEELS... yeah what's up with this?