Cybertronic Butterfly
ISS Agent 42738BUI

Old 11-23-2013, 02:51 AM

I was thinking of making a whole new line of dolls called the Cammy Doll, but I needed to know if she was cute enough. So Imma put a little picture on here and hope that she is cute enough to add to my roster.

Any advice would be nice, they will have prettier dresses and jewelry, and all colors of hair and skin, this is just the preview model.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-29-2013, 08:57 PM

Aww, I think she's really cute!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-09-2013, 05:26 PM

The head looks titled to me. It's leaning a little <- this way, in the picture. I'm not too sure if you're wanting it to be precise? But the eyeballs are uneven and need the bumpy edges snipped. I use those small scissors that are meant for cutting eyebrows? Something like that, for my felt projects and it's really good at cutting away small distortions. :D

I don't know if you're wanting to make the doll in a T shape? But if you are, then it's fine.
I like the heart lip concept and the blush (maybe make the blush a little bigger, more oval).

The outfit/skin color/accessories is really up to you. Maybe you can offer a variety as long as it doesn't clash with your materials. That is, if you are planning to sell this. If it's just for you, then it's hard to say since it's based on what you want most out of it.

Cybertronic Butterfly
ISS Agent 42738BUI

Old 02-13-2014, 04:35 AM

Thank you, but honestly I enjoy the little imperfections; and that is who I sell to - the imperfect. I find that children enjoy the dolls better if they aren't amazingly precise like a machine would create. I'm happy you noticed the lean in the head, happy it was noticeable.

Horrorsaurus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-12-2014, 10:04 PM

She's so adorable! I love her face, it all comes together perfectly.