Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 08:54 AM

Or some cheesy title like that. XD Well welcome to my newest thread. *nods* Do you like short stories? Because that’ll you’re find here. Anyways just a collections of drabbles here. My own little stories. Be warn you’ll find many different things in here from shonen ai to sometimes death and violent to sappy romances and everything else in between.

Here you’ll find all sorta of characters of mines. Most of them have their own stories. Some never meet, some do. Some drabbles will relate to the original stories of the characters. Some drabbles will not. Some drabbles will have two characters that never been (due to being in different stories).

Feedback is always adored. Please answer. That way I know someone is reading out there and my efforts aren’t in vain. Simple stuff like “Cute” or “lol, that’s funny” are more then welcome. If you want to draw something, please go right ahead. I love fanart. If you want to critique or edit my work, I will love you forever.

Purpose of this thread:
- To do character building. I want to know my characters betters.
- To get feedback. Even if it’s a post saying this drabble is cute or I love this character works fine. I want to hear you people! Answer!! I don’t bite! Talk to me!
How will I do this?
- 100 themes list (or various versions of this) – read next post on what 100 themes list is.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 08:58 AM

What is 100 themes?
A 100 themes list is a list of 100 objects/things/people/places/etc. The point is to write a drabble containing something from that list. Example. #45 Apple. Write a drabble that has to do with an apple. (Some people do art or icons instead of drabbles)

There are various different types of list all over the internet. Some don’t have 100, some only go up to 30, or 10 or 50. Most of you (who read fanfics on ff.net) are probably familiar with the 30 kisses list.

You’re more then welcome to use the list that I post here for your own use. Just give a little shoutout (aka post) so that I know please. Some of these lists are my own and I would like to know where they’re going.

How to know what is in the drabble

Drabble # - This is the drabble number. It resets every time I start a new list
List – Which list I am using right now.
# ____ - which number from that list I am doing
Characters: - Which characters am I using
Story: - Which story/place/area the characters are from. N/A means there is no title for the story yet or the characters do not have a story or they don't have a category to fit under. Check Others under character list to find these characters.
Pairing: - What pairings are there in here? Not all stories will have pairings
Location/Time – What timeline or place is taking place at. If none is listed, then it has no important on the drabble
Warning/Special Notes: Important stuff you need to know. Such as this drabble continues on from… or contains death/angst or has shonen ai

Sample
Drabble 1
List: 100 themes 01
#100 Happy Ever After
Characters: Ambrose, Aira and Kisei
Story: Threads of Life
Pairing: Ambrose/Aira, one sided Kisei/Aira
Location/Timeline: Graveyard
Warning/Special Note: Contains spoilers for my story Threads of Life

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 08:59 AM

Current List
- This is the list I'm currently working on.
The numbers shall be bold after I finish

100 themes: Eagle Court

1. Eagle
2. boring
3. leis
4. distraction
5. parents
6. raspberry mocha latte
7. centerpiece
8. patriotic
9. camera
10. air conditioning
11. program
12. desperations
13. halfway done!
14. can’t see
15. speech
16. award
17. sleepy zzzz
18. wired
19. flag
20. hungry
21. fire
22. inexplicable spill
23. shovel
24. sand castle
25. red white blue
26. elephant
27. stars
28. exit sign
29. moogle hat
30. tick tock goes the clock
31. not listening
32. uncomfortable formal attire
33. cramped seating
34. fluorescent vs those yellow lightblubs
35. flash
36. under the table
37. almost there
38. fixed!
39. metal
40. squishy carpet
41. thirsty
42. giant bag of everything
43. yawn
44. don’t where we are
45. funny
46. disguised stain
47. penguin
48. silver string
49. buy one get one free
50. about to turn eighteen
51. memories
52. fang
53. running out of room
54. But it’s okay
55. Lucky 777
56. White… well dirty white walls
57. Taking forever
58. Turning the page
59. New and blank… well not anymore
60. The extra concentrated part at the bottom of the drink
61. Spill
62. Dropping something during a moment of silence
63. “Clatter!”
64. Just a little tiger
65. Mom
66. Big brother
67. Dad
68. Arguing
69. Hello
70. too loooong TT.TT
71. Clap
72. The indoor window
73. Ran out of film
74. I’m not wearing my shoes!
75. Me too!
76. meep
77. That’s okay
78. Don’t we have that one?
79. Dunno
80. oh well
81. nod
82. not pristine tablecloth
83. fooooooooood
84. traveler on the long road
85. finished!
86. unfortunately not
87. last word
88. squish!
89. that looked familiar
90. hurry up!
91. final stretch!
92. still steady
93. man they take forever
94. indeed
95. glare
96. crick in neck
97. at last!
98. won’t go away
99. finally!
100. I want a gobstopper. Well not really.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 09:00 AM

Completed Lists
The lists that I have completed.

15hugs
(Found - livejournal community)
1. Teddy Bear
2. Glomp!
3. Stuck together
4. Ticklish
5. Chocolate
6. Sleeping
7. Hold me tight
8. Bear-hug
9. Falling
10. Worse Days
11. Childhood
12. Fur
13. Masterpiece
14. Balcony
15. KISS

Abandon List: (will come back eventually?)
101 kisses
(Found on lj- community)

1. Starlight
2. Four of diamonds
3. Path of sin
4. Words
5. Strawberry jam

6. Green tea
7. Blossom
8. Chrysanthemums
9. Illusion
10. Eyes

11. The endless and faraway sky
12. Impossible; stubborn
13. Gravity
14. Vaseline
15. Photograph
16. Celebration
17. Falling leaves
18. Walking on air
19. Shining
20. A bit of colour
21. Wireless
22. Nightingale

23. Wish
24. Daybreak
25. Midsummer moon
26. Windy nights
27. Silver
28. Chestnut buds
29. Secret joy
30. Romance
31. Bubbles
32. Mirror; reflection
33. Who?
34. Twice
35. Snowdrop
36. Just like this
37. Butterfly
38. If
39. Best of all
40. Three plum buns
41. Chill
42. Riddle
43. Blade of grass
44. You’re as good…
45. Shadow
46. Loneliness
47. Deceit of the senses
48. Just waiting
49. Flash
50. Vertigo
51. Honest mistake
52. Lingerie; undergarments
53. Balance (yin-yang)
54. Dash
55. Impulse
56. Crystal tears
57. Farewell
58. Sword dance
59. Cosplay; fancy dress
60. Chains; bonds
61. Over-sized shirt
62. Kohl
63. Desire
64. Mistranslation
65. Street scene
66. Between the sheets
67. Night will never stay
68. Lullaby
69. Cobwebs
70. Castles in the sand
71. Divine image
72. Pebbles
73. Eclipse
74. Voice
75. Candy; sweets
76. Game
77. Coin
78. Body art
79. Shuffle
80. Place
81. Sake
82. Coyness
83. Pillar of strength
84. 72 hours
85. Teaching
86. Heat wave
87. Spiral
88. Virtual reality
89. Utopia
90. Vin rouge
91. Endless love
92. Jealousy
93. Vanilla
94. Russian roulette
95. Warmness on the soul
96. Kimono
97. Explore
98. Ashes
99. Clock
100. Joy doubled, sorrow halved
101. One hundred and one kisses

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 09:27 AM

Character List A: Slatrommi

Slatrommi
- In mortal terms, they are immortals. They do not exist on the same plane of existence that we do. They are often called gods, goddess, angels, demons, spirits, and many other unexplainable things. They prefer to be called the guides of humanity so that humans won't make the same mistakes as they did. Slatrommi do die, but never of old age. They die usually of fatal wounds or lost of their magic.

Slatrommi's Magic
- Two types of magic: Cosmos and Nature. Some Slatrommi control only one aspect of one element or a whole group of the element(s). (i.e. One who can control water and ice verse one who can control only ice)
Cosmos Elemental - For the magic that exists in outer space and the scope of what is unexplainable. Time, Life, Death, Stars, Planets, Light, Darkness, Dreams, Time, and more fall under this category.
Nature Elemental - All magic relating to Mother Earth fall under this category. Fire, Ice, Wind, Water, Earth, Stone, etc.

Characters:

• Name: Hotaru
    Title: Angel of Life and Death
    Magic Type: Cosmos Elemental (tad bit of Nature too)
    Magic: Life and Death (various abilities in basic of nature, fire, wind, water, earth. Also in light and darkness)
    Personality: Hotaru's moods have a wide range. Anger, she is the dangerous force in the world. With her siblings she is the big older sister who is fun and full of smiles. Hotaru never reveals her true motives when planning and plotting.

Name: Kai (formerly known as Aireon)
    Title: Air God
    Magic Type: Nature Elemental
    Magic: Air/Wind
    Personality: having died and reincarnated, Kai's old and new personalities sometimes clash. But for the most part he's very very laid back and loves to have fun. He teases Hotaru, cares for her and worries about her endlessly. Everyone is waiting for him and Hotaru to 'tied the knot'.

Name: Rikugou (aka Riku)
    Title: God of Cosmos
    Magic Type: Cosmos Elemental
    Magic: Cosmos
    Personality: Riku's personality changes on a drop of a dime. Happy one minute, upset the next, you have to choose your words carefully with him. He's often stuck watching Chi.

Name: Chi
    Title: Daughter of Nature
    Magic: Nature
    Personality: Chi is a very strange girl. Often she speaks in third person for no reason at all. Very naive and innocent, Chi just wants to have fun with her life.

Name: Arashi
    Title: Storm King
    Magic: Storm
    Personality: Much like Kai, Arashi is a laided back person. He's often found lying on a cloud, daydreaming. His temper is like a storm and isn't calmed so easily.

Name: Fate
    Title: Weaver of Destiny
    Magic: Fate and Disney
    Personality: Called mother by most of the children, Fate weaves the threads of life. She worries often about her foster children and wishes they would be so reckless sometimes.

Name: Mem
    Title: Keeper of Memories
    Magic: Memories
    Personality: Mem is a quiet girl. If Hotaru is the fun older sister, then Mem is the one you go to for advice. Mem is the only Slatrommi who knows her birth mother, Dream.

Name: Dream
    Title: Dream Catcher
    Magic Type: Cosmos
    Magic: Dreams
    Personality: Forever asleep, Dream slumbers in her realm of dreams. Her daughter, Mem often visit her but no one knows if Dream knows that.

Name: Time
    Title: Father Time
    Magic Type: Cosmos
    Magic: Time
    Personality: Little is known about Time. He keeps to himself in his room full of clocks. Rumors has it he has a small crush on Lady Fate

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 09:38 AM

Character List B: Ninjas
These characters were originally created for the Naruto world, but they have their own ability to stand alone in their own stories. They have their own attacks (using ki), martial arts style, etc.

• Name: Seika Usuyuki
    Weapon: Two Katanas
    Personality: Seika' temper is a hot one. She gets angry quite easily. And after what she's been through, you can't blame her. Her family disown her for being a failure, but a few years later she stronger then anyone in her family. Seika just wishes to be alone. But hunters that her family hired and Ita won't let her be.

Name: Ita
    Weapon: ?
    Personality: Not much is known about Ita other then that fact that he loves Seika with all his heart. He's ruthless to his enemies but around Seika he's just annoys her likes crazy. Seika won't admit it, but she's flattered by some of it.

Name: Yumi
    Weapons: Bow and Arrow
    Personality: As Seika's grandmother, Yumi always had Seika's best intentions in mind. Perhaps the only ally Seika had in her family. Yumi cares for her granddaughter greatly and wants nothing more then for her granddaughter to come home.

Name: Yuu
    Weapon: Single Katana
    Personality: A stubborn stick in the mud, Yuu is a harsh old man who expects perfections from his grandchildren. He is the one who disown Seika.

Name: Sai
    Weapon: Single Katana
    Personality: A stuck up brat, Sai has spent most of his life being spoiled and praised by Yuu. Sai succeed where Seika usually failed, making Yuu consider Sai to be the heir to the family name instead of Seika.

Name: Saya
    Weapon: N/A anything works
    Personality: Saya is one of Yuu's best trained students. (Aside from his grandchildren) Saya was Seika's best friend until Seika was outcast. Saya is also the one in charge of hunting down and killing Seika. Why she agreed to is so easily, no one knows. But Seika gets a feeling that Saya doesn't know the entire story.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 09:49 AM

Character List C: Abstract Reality

Abstract Reality, has many different characters. So not all the characters will be added since not all characters ready to be used anyways. Just a note, in AR there is an organization. Most of these characters are members of that organization.

• Codename: Black Angel
    Weapon: Gun
    Personality: It’s hard to tell between the mask that she wears and what she truly feels. Generally she’s blunt, cold-hearted, and won’t hesitant for a moment to put a bullet in you. But when she feels like she’s alone, she wonders if what she’s doing is right and is constantly searching for the truth. She has a soft spot for Asho and White. Under all the ice barriers, she seems to have a heart. She will always be the mysterious one, the one who works to her own agenda. The one who shall fool everyone with her masks.

Name: Asho
    Personality: Naïve and sweet. Asho is very perspective. He always takes notice to small little details and prides himself in being able to read people’s body language. For someone who is about to join the organization, he’s a little purer then one thinks.

Codename: White
    Weapon: Double Edge Sword
    Personality: White is the happy-go-luck one. She’s always positive and upbeat, unlike her partner, Black. It’s not really sure if she truly enjoys killing people but she doesn’t seem to suffer from any regrets after killing them.

Codename: Tsu
    Weapon: Katana
    Personality: Tsu is very laid back. She doesn’t like to get involved with too many things. She’s a playful person, the type who likes to play tricks on people. As far the organization goes, she’s probably the most normal of all of them (personality wise) and appearance wise she’s strangest.
    Special Note: Tsu has fox ears and a fox tail

Codename: Priest
    Weapon: Cross pendent
    Personality: Priest is one of the gentler members. He’s always has a soft smile and is someone who is there to listen. Black finds his presence to be pleasant and a person to talk to. Priest, like his name implies, is a follower of God, although as one can expect, his vision of his path is somewhat corrupted. On a mission though, he isn’t so friendly. He’s is very fast about killing someone; a merciful swift death.

Codename: Joker
    Weapon: Scythe
    Personality: Joker, for the lack of a better word, is insane. How insane, not too sure since he seems to show random signs of sanity once and awhile. He loves to kill. Joker is one who laughs while slowly killing a person (perhaps one of the few things that he and Priest disagree on). Joker trusts no one except for Priest. Exactly how such a strong bond was formed between the two is unknown. It is thought that because Priest was the only one to treat Joker as a person and not as something to be ignored.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:00 AM

Character List D: Threads of Life

If you visited my other thread then you already familiar with these characters

• Name: Ambrose
    Race: Immortalis
    Personality: Serious, everything about him screams loner. Smart, cunning. Wants nothing more then to die. Arrogant

Name: Aira
    Race/Clan: Windcrafter
    Weapon: Fans
    Personality: Strong will, stubborn and just drifting through life. She knows Ambrose can’t die, but she can’t help but worry about him all the time. She intends to find her sister. While Ambrose never catches on, Aira really loves him.

Name: Kisei
    Race/Clan: Posionweaver
    Weapon: Daggers
    Personality: Laid back fellow. Likes to nap. Very relax type of guy. He smiles a lot and likes to have fun. Very dangerous if angered. He knows more then he lets on. Make people wonder what kind of person he truly is.

Name: Kyatto
    Race/Clan: Spiritus (Cat)
    Weapon: None
    Personality: A very upbeat, cheerful girl (very different from Byakko). An optimistic. Normal. A writer and dreamer.

Name: Byakko
    Race/Clan: Spiritus (Fox)
    Personality: A loner by heart and a very quiet and somewhat negative person. A pessimistic. Generally found frowning. A natural prankster when wants to be. Cunning and sly.

Name: Ravi
    Race/Clan: Poisonweaver
    Weapon: Saber
    Personality: Serious type. The kind that’ll never crack a smile unless it’s for the person he loves. He’s also very protective of the person he loves and will do anything she asks him to and he’ll follow her wherever she goes… even to death.

Name: Aysel
    Race/Clan: Immortalis
    Weapons: Darts
    Personality: A natural dreamer. She loves to stare off into space or to look at the stars. She daydreams a lot. A very soft spoken girl.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:01 AM

Character List E: Others

For the rest of the characters that have no where to go... shall add them here as I go along.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:02 AM

Template:

Drabble:
List:
#
Characters:
Story:
Pairing:
Location/Time:
Warning: Special Note:

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:02 AM

Claim again!

And yes I have no intention of making another thread after this. This shall be my one true home. xD Sorta I guess. I might make one just for fanfics drabbles.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:03 AM

Claim once more!

I wonder how many people will actually come and read... >>

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:04 AM

claims post13

2 more to go before I can open the thread and start writing.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:05 AM

claims

Hey! I have enough gold to get my whalecow. xD Awesome. By the way if anyone has some couple 100 themes list lying around, send them to me please? ^^ I only have like... 10 I'm gonna need more later on.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:05 AM

And I think this should be the last one...

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:06 AM

Okies. The thread is now open!

Again feedback is loved.

I shall get started on the drabbles right now... or maybe tomorrow since it's kinda late. O.o

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:40 AM

Drabble
List: 15hugs
# 3 Stuck Together
Characters: Seika and Ita
Story: Ninja
Pairing: Ita/Seika
Location/Timeline: None
Warning/Special Note: None

Seika twitched violently.

"Oh lighten up Seika. It's not that bad."

Seika twitched once more. "I'm going to kill Hotaru the next time I see her."

"I don't think she'll like that."

"Shut up Ita."

Ita smiled and gave her a hug. "Just admit it Seika. We're stuck together."

Seika growled and pointed to the handcuffs that kept her chained to Ita. "That's a very bad pun Ita."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 10:25 PM

Drabble 2
#9 Falling
Characters: Black and Asho
Story: Abstract Reality
Pairing: Asho/Black
Location/Timeline: A building

Asho was falling. The last explosion had thrown him off the edge of the building. Asho closed his eyes. Might as well accept his death. What were the chances he would survive. What were the chances that anyone would survive falling from a ten story building. Wait... was that Black?

Black crashed through a window, grabbing Asho before shooting a rope and hook towards the roof, praying that the rope would slow them down before they became pancakes on the ground. It worked. They came to a sudden stop, just a few feet above the ground.

Moments later when they were safely on the ground, Black hugged Asho tightly, her emotions for once out of control. "You idiot," she whispered harshly. "Don't ever scare me like that again."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-23-2007, 11:47 PM

Drabble 3
# 12 Fur
Characters: Arashi and Tsu
Story: Crossover
Pairing: Small tiny hints
Location/Time: Dreamscape
Warning: Special Note: These characters never really meet. It's just a fun crossover to poke and maybe build a relationship with.

Tsu didn't know where she was. Well actually she knew where she was but she didn't recognize the place. She was asleep, dreaming and this is same place she often kept returning to. Tsu frowned. She didn't know if this was something she should take seriously like a warning of something to happen in the near future. Tsu wandered around. She never really met anyone in her dreams it seems.

"Boo!"

Tsu jumped. Leaping away from the sound of the voice, she subconsciously reached for her katana, only to realize it wasn't with her.

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down. I didn't mean to start you that badly," said the voice. Standing in front of her was boy with chocolate brown and sky blue eyes.

"Who are you?" Tsu asked.

The boy grinned. "Arashi. You must be Tsu."

Tsu blinked. "How... did you know that?"

Arashi's grin just grew. "Easy. But that's for me to know and you to never find out. I've never seen a girl with fox ears and a fox tail before. You got pretty silver fur."

Tsu fought back the blush. That was the first time since Nano gave them to her, that someone called her ears and tail pretty. Who was this guy?

"Someone you just met," Arashi answered.

Tsu stared at him. Did he just read her mind? "Where is this place?"

"Your dream. Of course." Before she realized it, Arashi had reached out and began to pet her her ears. "See I was right. You got really pretty fur. Nice and soft."

Tsu nearly melted. She mentally cursed Nano for giving her such sensitive ears. This was definitely a weird dream, but she was certainly enjoying it. She cuddled up to Arashi and as Arashi just smiled and continue to stroke her silver fur.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-24-2007, 12:50 AM

Drabble 3
# 1 Glomp
Characters: Hotaru and Kai
Story: Slatrommi
Pairing: Hotaru/Kai
Location/Time: N/A
Warning/Special Note: N/A

Hotaru sat down on the cloud with a -thump-. Life had been crazy these past couple weeks. She didn't know why, but death toll in the mortal world was increasing like crazy. 'I don't think I planned a war or anything time soon. After all World War II had a big enough impact,' Hotaru thought to herself.

Hotaru looked around. Come to think of it, Kai wasn't here yet. Strange. He was the one who called her here.

"GLOMP!" Hotaru had barely a second to register the words before Kai appeared out of nowhere, tackling her in a glomp-hug, nearly knocking her off the cloud.

"Kai!" Hotaru yelled.

Kai cuddled against his girlfriend. "Morning Hotaru," he said with a grin.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-24-2007, 01:59 AM

Drabble 5
# 11 Childhood
Characters: Black and White
Story: Abstract Reality
Pairing: Nope
Location/Time: Memory Lane
Warning/Special Note: hn

Black closed her eyes and concentrated very hard. A old memory came into focus, one of the few she still had left after the constant brainwashing she has to undergo.

She remembers running through a field of flowers, her sister right behind. Black remembers laughing and playing under the bright sun. She remembers back when everything was innocent and pure and her hands weren't stain with blood. White probably doesn't remember any of it. Her sister is just a shell of her former self.

"What are you doing here Black? The Master is waiting," White asked, walking into the room.

Black turned around and gave White a quick hug. White quickly pushed her off. "Black! What the hell is wrong with you?"

Black just smiled sadly. "Nothing White. Nothing at all."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-24-2007, 11:36 AM

Drabble 6
#10 Worse Days
Characters: Seika and Ita
Story: Ninja
Pairing: Ita/Seika
location/Time: Forest
Warning/Special Note: Hn

Seika was having a terrible day. She had been chased endlessly by hunters for three days now and every time she seemed to have killed one, another popped up. She had to hand it to Saya. The girl was getting smarter and smarter with each encounter. Seika growled she was going to have a long talk with her friend one day.

It was another few more hours before Seika managed to lose them completely. Seika took a brief moment to scowl. As soon as she was completely sure that she had lost them, she was going to head to the nearest town as soon as possible. She was tired, dirty, and hungry.

Someone managed to slip pass her defenses; for a moment later Seika found herself in a hug. She elbowed the person in the stomach and quickly spun around to give a roundhouse kick to the person's face.

Needless to say, the person went flying into the nearby tree. "Damnit Seika. Didja have to kick me so hard?"

Seika paused at the sound of a familiar voice. "Ita?" Her boyfriend just waved at her, before going back to nursing his wound.

Seika just groaned. Today had to be the worse day ever.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2007, 04:05 AM

Ahah! I've found you~! xD

Lovely place you've got here. Does this mean that we can join you in posting our drabbles here? Or is it purely for your characters/storylines?

...I'm not really sure how I can edit here for you because I'd have to repost the entire posts. And psyrien is lazy. xP I'll only edit for you if you print it out and hand it to me. ^^

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-25-2007, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyrien
Ahah! I've found you~! xD

Lovely place you've got here. Does this mean that we can join you in posting our drabbles here? Or is it purely for your characters/storylines?

...I'm not really sure how I can edit here for you because I'd have to repost the entire posts. And psyrien is lazy. xP I'll only edit for you if you print it out and hand it to me. ^^
Oh fine. xD

You're more then welcome to join us in posting. Or we can set up a game of round robin somewhere else. ^^

Get on aim so we can bug you!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-25-2007, 08:46 AM

Drabble 7
#1 Teddy Bear
Characters: Chi
Story: Slatrommi
Pairing: None
Location/Time: N/A
Warning/Special Note: Hn

Chi hugged Pengu tightly. She loved Pengu. He was her best in the entire world. Everywhere that Chi went, Pengu when with her. They were inseparable. They were seen everywhere together. At the beach, in the park, having tea together on a cool afternoon.

"Chi... what is that?" Hotaru asked her little sister.

Chi hugged Pengu tightly. "It's the teddy bear I made! His name is Pengu!"

Hotaru blinked and watched Chi drag Pengu off to have another tea party. When did Chi get a teddy bear?