xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-13-2014, 12:34 AM

Ayu smiled at them and then looked at her and then looked at them as well and smiled "you know you two can sit with us we are not doctors tonight we are Saya and Ayu." Ayu smiled at them and it was true they were normal for the night.

Renji smiled and heard Ayu saying that and bowed to them and he was shy and said "so I can sit next to Miss Saya and Zack sits next to you Miss Ayu?" Renji asked.

Ayu looked at him and smiled and then looked at Saya and said "yes if Saya is okay with it and Zack can sit next to me if he wants to of course."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 04:27 AM

"Yes I am fine with it. besides I want to talk with Renji later on about some stuff." she says in a happy voice waiting for her Lover. to take the seat next to hers but blushes while talking. the wine was nice she wonder if it red or white wine?

Zack walks over to Ayu then takes the seat next to her's. he then leans in gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful in that dress Ayu." Zack says to her trying to be a good date to Ms.Ayu tonight. he had some movies in his room but wonder. if she would like to watch a movie after dinner?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-13-2014, 05:21 AM

Ayu looked at him and then saw he kissed her on the cheek and she blushed deeply and still blushed and it made her happy. Ayu started to eat a little bit. Ayu kept thinking about after dinner what they will do Zack and herself.

Renji looked at her and then sat down next to Saya and then grabbed her hand and kissed it softly and said “you look beautiful tonight Saya.” Renji smiled at her and thought she was lovely as well.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 05:38 AM

"I was wondering if you would like to watch a movie tonight. maybe after dinner if you like Ms.Ayu that is. if you don't mind watching a dvd of your choosing." he says yet felt his pants pocket to make sure. he had her gift with him so he would not have go back to his bedroom.

Saya blush's so much her face starts to turn beat red. "You look like a Handsome prince in your outfit Renji." Saya says to her fiance while moving her free hand. so she could start to eat some of the food. but wonder if he knew what her favorite flower was?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 05:55 AM

Ayu looked at him and smiled at him and she was happy and said "sure Zack i would love that." Ayu ate some the food and thought it was good.

Renji listened to her and smiled and then said "Saya would you like to go to the garden with me after dinner." Renji looked at her and then started to eat his food as well and looked at Zack.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 06:09 AM

"Yes I would love go to the garden with you Renji." she says to him then starts to eat some of her dinner. it was so yummy they sure know how to cook so well. yet wonder if she could cook well are not? she would have to be at least. okay at cooking to be a good wife plus future mother. to any kids they mighty have someday but,they would. need a home of there own they could not raise a family in a lab.

Zack was happy to her Ayu like his idea. he would try give her the gift before they start to watch the movie. he was trying to plan it out just right. to make her happy but knew he could not try to move too quickly. with there own relationship it takes time after all. it would be rude of him to do that to her. he hope it would not take to long to become a human. so he could date Ayu out in the open not having to hide. there love for each other to much longer.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 06:18 AM

Ayu finish her food and thought it was good and looked at Zack and smiled more " Renji please have a nice evening alright." Ayu smiled at him and her friend she did wanted to be alone with Zack.

Renji was eating slowly and heard Ayu and smiled at her "you too Miss Ayu please have fun you two." Renji looked at Zack and knew they would be alone together in his room and hopes to give her the thing he bought her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 06:30 AM

Zack gets up form his seat at the table then walks over to Ayu. "I hope you two will have a fun time tonight." Zack says to the happy couple that was sitting at the table. he then offer's a hand to Ayu so they could go hang out in his bedroom.

Saya only giggles since she knows Zack was to sweet. to try anything crazy with Ayu he was more of genital men. "Make sure you two go to bed at descendant time. we don't need you both tried if we have any work tomorrow." Says says to Ayu and Zack but heck sometimes. they do need a day off to relax once in a good while. now that she thinks about it,when was the last time they have vacation?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 11:23 PM

Ayu looked at her and smiled at her and then looked at Zack and she took his hand and they walked back to his room. They got to his room and Ayu looked around and she smiled and said "it is pretty room Zack." Ayu smiled at him.

Renji smiled at them and watched them leaving the kitchen and smiled and said "they look cute together." Renji drinks a little of the wine and looks at her and said "can you come with me to the garden?" Renji stood up and held out his hand for her to take it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-13-2014, 11:42 PM

"Sure I'm done eating now any way. I have to agree with you they do make a cute couple" she says to Renji as she starts to get up form her seat. yet put her own hand in to his offered one. Saya wonder if the garden had any new flowers in it?

"Please have a seat Ayu but be careful. there mighty be some cord's around my bed." he says to her while thinking if he should. give her the gift now are let her pick out the movie first? he walks around then start to grab some dvd's out of a old dvd rack.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 12:20 AM

Ayu smiled and then she sat on the bed carefully and she did. Ayu took off her shoes and looked at him and smiled and saw so much dvd and smiled and when he brought them to her. Ayu looked at them and said "do you have romantic movies Zack?"

Renji smiled and then took her to the garden and smiled at her and then shows her to the flowers and smiled "what kind of flowers you want Saya?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 12:36 AM

Zack move the movies around to show Ayu. which one's where romantic ones and some where romance comedy's. "I should get more romantic movies. but these are the ones I have so far. a few are romance comedy's." Zack says to her as he go's to sit down next to his beloved. he has one hand in his pocket with her gift warping an unwrapping. his fingers form it a few times he was nervous.

"I want some rose's and sakura's for are wedding flowers. but I would like to your help picking out my wedding dress. I want a white one but it has to be a little different form your tuxedo." Saya says to her future husband as she walks around the garden with him. she was so happy about getting married to the man she loves. but wonder when they would start there family?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 12:48 AM

Ayu looked at them and tried to pick one and then she finally she picked up and shows it to him and smiled at him "lets watched this one Zack." Ayu smiled and then looked at him a bit and said "you looked nervous Zack is everything alright?" Ayu looked at him.

Renji smiled at her and then picked one of the flowers and it was a beautiful one and gives it to her and smiled at her and said "here you go these flowers look beautiful with you and these are angel Lilly." Renji smiled and he put his hand in his pocket and his gift for her and he was a bit shy.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 01:08 AM

Saya blushes yet giggles softly he knew how to make her happy. "It is a lovely flower lets use it with the rose's. you can give me sakura's as a gift instead sometime." she says to Renji as she holds on to the angel lily it. gave her a wonderful idea but for it to work. she would need silk version of the angel lily flower maybe some silk rose's too.

"Here this gift is for you I hope you like it Ayu." he says while pulling the gift out of his pants pocket. then holds the jewelry box out to Ayu. he wanted her to open it to see the look on her face. he hope he pick out something she would like if not he could. all ways bring it back with her let her pick out something she likes.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 03:21 AM

Ayu looked at him and then took the box and opened it and was in shock she looked at him and said "Zack it is beautiful." Ayu cried a bit and was smiling as well.

Renji looked at her and smiled and then took out the jewelry box and then said "I have something for you." Renji gave her the box and smiled and waited for her to say something about it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 03:55 AM

Zack smiles seeing Ayu so happy about the new necklace. "I love you Ayu do you want me to put it on you?" Zack ask her yet pull's her in to a hug giving her a few kiss's on top of her head. he got lucky he was no longer nervous any more he was happy.

"Oh my Renji you did not have to get me anything." Saya says then opens up the jewelery box. she starts to cry seeing the ruby ring sitting in it she then smiles at him. tears of joy was running down her face. she was to shock to say anything else. yet moves look to Renji lays her head in to his chest.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 04:17 AM

Renji looked at her and smiled he wanted to get it and he was happy that she loved it and they hugged and kept her there. Renji looked at her and then put on the ring on her finger and smiled at her and said “I happy you love it Saya.” Renji then kissed her on the lips he wanted to do that.

Ayu looked at him and smiled and then she hugged him and then looked up at him and said “please can you put it on Zack.” Ayu was happy and she knew he was happy she can see it in his eyes.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 04:35 AM

Saya starts to kiss Renji back yet did not want to stop kissing him. he made her so happy they must be meant for each other. after ten minutes she pull's away to get some air. "I love you Renji please lets go inside. I am starting to get chilly out here." she says to Renji but hope they would at lest. have the day off tomorrow so they can sleep in for once.

Zack nods his head in to a yes to Ayu. then takes the necklace out of it's box put it around his lovers neck. he makes sure it is not to lose on her. "There we go do you want me to put the movie in now?" he ask her yet gives her a hug first gives her a other kiss on the cheek.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 05:11 AM

Renji looked at her and they kissed about ten minutes and heard she was cold renji picked her up and walked back with her while he carries her. Renji took her to his room and Renji put her on his bed softly. Renji said “do you want to watch a movie my dear?”

Ayu looked at him and nodded and smiled and looked at the necklace she was happy. Ayu blushed when he kissed her on the cheek and she wanted to cuddle with her love and watching a movie. “Lets watch a movie and can I cuddle with you when we watch it?”

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-14-2014, 06:16 AM

"Let me put the movie in first. then we can cuddle as much as you like sweet heart." Zack says to Ayu as he moves around. he walks over to the tv then put the dvd in to the dvd player. he turns the tv on and walks back over to the bed. he starts to cuddle up to Ayu. he press's play with the remote to start the movie.

"No I want to start planing are wedding out. if that is okay with you my Handsome prince." Saya says to her beloved future husband. she snuggles up to his body to get warm. his bedroom was so nice looking his bed is so comfy. she wonder if he would even mind playing a around a bit?