Sunday Roast
Now with added Yorkshire pudding...

Old 06-12-2014, 05:33 AM

Adrian could only nod in agreement, he was tired and looking forward to settling down in bed for the night. "Good night, ladies. See you in the morning." The male smiled towards both females, bowed his head and then disappeared up the stairs after his room mate for the night.

Oseye waved goodbye to the males and turned her attention back to the female and her Vulpix. "We're not too far from the guys, ours is room five." Keeping a hold of the key for the time being, she too made for the stairs and it was only a short ascent to the first floor. Room five was just a few doors to the left and though the rooms themselves were smaller than larger hotels, there was still plenty of space inside for the double bed and a small, on suite bathroom. Furret was the first in the room, she hopped off her trainers shoulders and went to explore her new surroundings.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-18-2014, 04:22 AM

((Wolfie really can't think of anything to say right at the moment...should they skip to the next morning or do you want to wait until Wolfie's writer's block fades?))

Sunday Roast

Old 06-21-2014, 11:01 PM

((We can wait if you want =) Maybe think of a little idea or something to throw in to keep things going? ))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-22-2014, 03:08 AM

((That would be helpful ))

Sunday Roast

Old 06-22-2014, 12:55 PM

(( Of course =) We could have those bad guys in ugly suits trying to recruit them/cause trouble, maybe? I've forgotten the groups name but can never forget their choice of hair and outfits >.< ))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-23-2014, 02:51 AM

((lol team Flare? Wolfie hates those outfits and hair, too. Although "posing team Flare grunt" is hilarious. Anyway, yeah that's a good idea. Have them try to steal their Pokemon or something.))