dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 02-26-2011, 11:28 PM

This is befor the vampire rev. were Veronica caused a revolt against Alecc and freed the vampries from his rule. This is also befor Alecc was given his title, Alecc Lornen the Thirstless. Werewolves still exist and are often used as pets and guard dogs.
Veronica's Revolt and after life after.

Title: Alecc Lornen
Sexuality: Bisexualy
Changed: He encountered a vampire with the ability to cast flames, a vampires least favorite element. They called him a burner and apparently the enemy had more of them. Alecc didn't know anything about this and was forced to fight this thing. He was saved by this burner after he was nearly dead. The burner turned out to be more than that. He was leader of the vampires and very powerfull. Something was wrong with Alecc so the scare from the burns healed incompleatly and in a strange way acrost from the right corner of his for head all the way down to his left hip and covering his whole left arm when he was changed. He was 21 when this whole thing happened.
Powers: Slight mind reading, Telliportation, controle over underlings, slight fire controle, gaining more from maker as maker grows older and closer to death.
Personality/Behavior: Alecc is a hard, quiet, and demanding person. He has amazing percervirence. If he doesn't get what he wants he fights for it. If someone defys him he tourtures them untill he feels they learned there lesson.
Apperince:

Humans

Name:
Sexuality:
Background: (OPTIONAL)
Personality:

Last edited by dragonlily14; 06-27-2011 at 06:18 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-27-2011, 12:31 AM

Name: Ian Mason
Sexuality: Bisexual
Background: {Can't really think of one at this moment >< Might update later.}
Personality: He's quiet, but that doesn't mean he will just sit back and let someone control him. He hates people like that more than anything. He doesn't really follow the rules and likes to rebel. It's just in his nature. He'd rather be dead than be controlled.
Appearance:

dragonlily14

Old 02-27-2011, 09:22 PM

Alecc stiffened as his human bit him.
"This is the last exchange Mike. After this you will be a vampire." He said as Mike drank from him.
"Thats enough." He said after three or four gulps. Mike released his arm and looked up at him.
"Forgive me if I hurt you." Mike said and then heaved over. Alecc picked him up and carried him to the basment lock room.
"I have to leave you here Mike. I will be back but for now your locked here." He said and then looked at Mike who was dry heaving and clentching the sheets on the small bed that was there.
"I hope you make it." He said with a sigh and locked the gate door. Then he left the room and went up to the main floor.
"Maria, watch over him. Don't let him out." He said to her and grabbed his coat.
"Were are you going my lord?" She asked him with her large Doe eyes.
"Out." He said and slammed the door behind him self. He then took advantage of his telliportation and landed himself in an underground vampire market.
"Ah. Mr. Lornen! Can I intrest you in a new lady?" A market man said smiled at him. Alecc walked off and down to his normal shop stop.
"Hello Mr. Lornen, your seat is waiting for you at the front as always. Best seat in the house! Anything I can get for you while we wait for the market men to gather up there specimens and wears?" A man asked Alecc and he waved him off. Then he went to sit in his usual lavish spot that was were he prefered to sit.

Last edited by dragonlily14; 06-27-2011 at 06:20 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-27-2011, 09:45 PM

Ian sat in the back of some building, tied up. He had no idea how he got there, but he knew what happened there.
A man came over to him and forcefully pulled him to his feet. He wouldn't let him just be pulled around.
The man spoke with some of his coworkers for a moment before dragging him off to get sold.
That made him really freak out. He didn't want to be sold! This couldn't be good. Or legal for that matter.
They stopped just before entering onto the stage.
On the stage there was a man and a woman, who appeared to be about to be sold.

dragonlily14

Old 03-01-2011, 01:11 AM

Alecc frowned as the first set of people came out. None of them suited his tastes at all in any way. He took a deep breath out of habit and smelt something that instantly widened his eyes. Then they turned black and his caniens elongated slightly. He grabbed the arm of the chair and squeezed. It splintered and started to stab him causing him to release the arm. He relaxed and stopped breathing for the time being. Soon enough the specimens were down to a man and a woman. They were the only two left out of a large group of humans that a sales man had brought out. He was currently holding a large sum of cash that he really didn't deserve. He was one of the humans that sold his own kind off as food for vampires. Alecc frowned at him and then the man and woman were sold and Alecc waited for the next group of people to be shoved on to the stage.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-01-2011, 02:20 AM

Ian watched as the people were sold. Once the last ones were, he was shoved out onto the stage. He looked out at the crowd, basically glaring at all of them.
The man up there began the auction once he was out there.
He could hear the people bidding, the price keep going up and up. He was furious at all these people for thinking it was ok to buy someone else. It wasn't right and he knew it.

dragonlily14

Old 03-01-2011, 02:34 AM

Alecc saw a boy who was probly barley 18 walk out onto the stage. The bids for him went higher and higher. Alecc frowned as it went up higher and higher. He was going to buy this boy when it slowed down a bit. A woman held up her paddle and sat as the leading bid untill a man bid for him. Alecc decided that the bids should stop and held up his paddle not really carring what the price was. This boy was stunning and different from most humans Alecc had seen. He breathed in a little and froze. This boy was deffinatly the source of what Alecc had smelt earlyer.
"Going once. Going twice." Belted the auctioner even though he didn't need to. No body would dare bid aginst Alecc and he knew it. "Sold for $50,000,000 to Alecc Lornen!" Shouted the auctioner. Alecc bolted up onto the stage being to impaitient to wait for them to 'prepare' the boy and handed the auctioner the money.
"I don't have time to wait for you to 'prepare' him. I am leaving now, and he is comming with." He told the auctioner and the auctioner nodded at him. Then Alecc moved quickly so that he was standing behind the boy.
"Your mine now." He wispered to him and then grabbed him around the waist and manuvering so the boys arms were pinned to the boys chest.
"You may also want to close your eyes." He said and transported them both to his bedroom then he shoved the boy on his bed and quickly went to stand in front of his door. This all happened in a fairly short amount of time. Alecc only paused twice and it was to say two things.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-01-2011, 04:16 PM

Ian was surprised as the price kept going up. There was no way he was worth a lot. And he was completely shocked at the finally price. $50,000,000!! There was no way.
Once the auction was over, he was dragged off the stage.
He didn't have time to look around when someone was suddenly standing behind him. He froze when he was grabbed. And his eyes stayed open when he was suddenly in another room. He winced when he landed on the bed before turning to look at the man who brought him here.

dragonlily14

Old 06-26-2011, 08:57 PM

Alecc frowned as the boy turned to look at him.
"Your name?" He said deciding that he would rather not rename him some random name.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-27-2011, 05:17 PM

Ian examined the man in the room. So this was who bought him. Just because he paid for him didn't mean he was going to obey him. "... Its Ian..." he eventually told him.

dragonlily14

Old 06-27-2011, 06:17 PM

Alecc waited for him to speak. When he did Alecc let out a sigh of releaf. So there was going to be some cowaperation. He thought to himself and leaned up against the door.
"Don't bother trying to excape, you wont be able too, Ian." he said, letting the name roll sensualy off his tounge as he spoke it. Then he turned around and walked out the door shutting it behind him and locking it. He was glad that his room was windowless and his door locked from the outside. A simple human couldn't break through it. He went down to the basement room taking his time and listening to see what Ian would do, or try to do at the same time. He walked into the small room that Mike was in and frowned. Maria smilled at him and then frowned to when she saw his face.
"Whats wrong, my Lord?" She asked.
"This is taking to long. He should have stopped dry heaving by now and should be unconches." He said and stood still, watching to see if Mike would last and listening to Ian.

Last edited by dragonlily14; 06-27-2011 at 06:26 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-28-2011, 07:21 PM

Ian's eyes narrowed slightly at Alecc. He really didn't like this guy. But he nodded anyway. Not that he was going to cooperate, after all. After he was gone, Ian went over to the door and tried to get it open. Unfortunately, it was locked. And since there wasn't any windows, it looked light he was trapped here. Sighing, he sat back down on the bed.

dragonlily14

Old 07-02-2011, 01:51 AM

Alecc listened to Ian's foot steps. He had tried and failed to open the door and then sat back down. This made Alecc grin again then he frowned seeing Mike shutter and grow still.
"He has stopped breathing." Maria said with eyes wider than they usualy were. Alecc shooshed her with a wave of his hand. Mike started to gasp for air and sat up ridgedly.
"Be still and lie down Mike." Alecc said and he relaxed back onto the bed still gasping for air. Maria staired and Alecc smirked.
"Do you remember your time thrugh this Maria?" She nodded her head slightly.
"He's gasping for air and it wont help him." She said realizing what was happening and Alecc nodded at her.
"Watch him. If he dies, you'll know." She frowned at him but obayed anyways as he had already disapeared from her view and back into the room he had Ian in. Alecc waited silently out of Ian's view waiting for him to look around and spot him. He was glad that he could be so still. One twitch and his jacket would give away his presense, so he continued to stand quietly with his hands in his pockets and his scars exposed. He decided then and there if Ian wanted to know anything then he would tell him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2011, 04:20 PM

Ian was silent for a while, trying to think of a way out of here. But he couldn't think of anything. It wasn't like there was any way out of this room. After a while, he sensed that he was being watched. He looked around and saw Alecc. His eyes narrowed at him. He really hated this guy.

dragonlily14

Old 07-03-2011, 08:24 PM

Alecc smirked as Ian's eyes narrowed. It was nice to know he had good intuition and noticed things normal humans wouldn't notice.
"You have strong intuition." He stated. "I like that, a lot." He grinned at the male sitting on his bed. He walked around the bed to stand in front of him so he could see him better. He stood and waited for him to do something and it didn't matter what it was. He took a few steps back and then walked over to the wardrobe and took of his Jacket along with the inner jacket and hung them up. This exposed the rest of the burns along his left sholder, chest, arm, and the left side of his face. He was lucky that the hair had grown back. The burns went farther over on his back than they did on his chest. They almost reached his right sholder but only barley crossed his spine.

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-03-2011 at 10:07 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2011, 09:52 PM

Ian's glare deepened. He didn't care what he liked. It wasn't important to him. He kept his balled up fists by his sides, wanting to punch him. But, he wasn't going to sink down to a lower level and strike at him. He watched as Alecc went over to the wardrobe and take off his jackets. He was shocked about them, but kept quiet still. He wasn't going to say anything else to this man. Not one word.

dragonlily14

Old 07-03-2011, 10:07 PM

Alecc sat down in a chair acrost from Ian.
"You may beleive what ever you wish, and ask what ever you wish. I have all the time in the world. The less you fight the easier this whole prosses will go. I am only giving you a fair warning because I don't like to ruin my property." He said and waited for a nice reaction or lack of one. He would rather do it the easy way but it never worked that way any more.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2011, 10:13 PM

Ian's arms went across his chest. Though he didn't like hearing that Alecc seemed to think that he owned him. NOBODY owned him. He didn't care if he paid money for him. It was illegal to sell people. Other than that, he didn't react. He wasn't going to.

dragonlily14

Old 07-04-2011, 05:09 PM

Alecc smirked as Ian crossed his arms.
"Right now your thinking... Its illegal to sell people. Yes? And that no one ownes you or can own you. Well Ian, I'm afraid you are sorely mistaken. In human principals it may be illegal to sell people, but in the real world its not." He said and stood up turning as he talked and then facing Ian as he let his name roll off his tounge possesivly. Then he walked to stand directly in front of him so that he could grab him if he tried anything stupid.

(I was going to tell you I love you pets. Axel and Roxas and them ^-^)

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 05:11 PM

Ian's eyes narrowed more. How could Alecc possibly know what he was thinking?! That didn't seem possible. After a moment, he couldn't stop himself from lunging at the other, intending to strangle him. How dare he even speak to him like that! He was going to pay for this.

{{Thanks~}}

dragonlily14

Old 07-04-2011, 05:21 PM

Alecc grabbed Ian's arms with one hand and in a flash pushed him against the wall so that it was more dificult for him to try and strugle free.
"You can't strangle me Ian. Even if you managed to get your hands around my neck you wouldn't be able to put enough presure and I don't need air to live." He hissed in Ian's ear then grabbed his face and forced him to look up at the ceilling exposing his neck by doing so. He did so gently as to not harm Ian more than him struggling would.
"Be still. I didn't want to do it this way but it looks like I have to. I gave you fair warning, and you gave me no choice. Don't strugle, you wont be able to soon anyways." His fangs extended as he watched Ian's pulse in his throat.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 05:50 PM

Ian wasn't expecting for Alecc to suddenly pin him to the wall. He was a lot stronger than he looked. He continued struggling for a while, but froze when he heard him speak.
"Are you going to kill me?" It was something that he needed to know. If he was going to die, then there wasn't anything he could do about it. He just wanted to know first.

dragonlily14

Old 07-04-2011, 06:31 PM

Alecc frowned. They always thought he was going to kill them.
"I don't kill things that belong with me." He said with heavy words that came around sharp fangs. He pulled back to look at Ian's face. Alecc had slight dimples in his bottem lip from his fangs poking him so he let his mouth hang slightly open so they didn't leave puncture wounds. His breathing was heavy with blood lust. He forced him self to relax.
"You shouldn't think that I want to kill you. That is the last thing on my mind." He releaced Ian's hands but didn't move. He wasn't letting Ian go anywhere.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 06:46 PM

Ian relaxed when Alecc released his hands. But not by much. He couldn't completely relaxed with the other so close to him.
"If your not going to kill me, then what do you want from me?" He asked. What he wanted was to be let go so that he could go home, but he really didn't think that would be happening anytime soon.

dragonlily14

Old 07-05-2011, 06:34 PM

Alecc listened to Ian's question.
"You are right on one thing. You wont be going home anytime soon." He said and then looked at Ian's face directly.
"What I want from you is first, coaperation. Then posibly friendship, and maybe more or at least civilized interaction. If you ask any one in the real world, you belong to me. The moment I bought you, you were marked as mine. Give me your wrist and I'll show you." He offered. "If you would rather wait then so be it. But understand one thing. I'm not a human." He said as his eyes flashed read and his fangs lengthened again. His blood lust was hard to control with this boy standing right in front of him.

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-05-2011 at 06:37 PM..