Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-13-2011, 02:54 AM

We here at the Blue Rose Alliance, school for the young elven out there, are pleased to announce that we will be branching out this year. As part of our new program of integration, we will be allowing the admission of four humans into our prestigious school. For all information regarding admissions, classmates, and faculty, please refer below.

The Blue Rose Alliance is a well known academy for young aspiring elven folk in the land. Previously exclusive to elves alone, it has surprisingly opened its gates to allow humans in...although they are pretty special in their own right.

The four applicants accepted into the academy all have a special power, be it telekinesis or healing. They have been accepted into the Blue Rose Alliance in the hopes that they would be able to learn and harness their powers.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-13-2011 at 07:35 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-13-2011, 03:55 AM

Rules.

† Follow Menewsha's ToS
† No Godmodding, it just plain throws people off (like me >.>)
† No one-liners no matter how desperate you are to type something, one-liners just kill everything.
† Aerinn and I reserve the right to add/change/remove rules as we see fit.
† Cursing is allowed, but I don't want to see it every other sentence, please use moderately.
† Keep in mind PG-13 site. If need be, move things either off site or to the WTF forums.
† Male profiles will be sent to me. Female profiles will be sent to Aerinn. If I receive any female profiles, or Aerinn receives any male profiles, we will not do anything other than ignore them.
† Title PMs "Blue†Rose†Alliance {insert human or elf}"
† Keep OOC chat in the OOC thread, it's better if the in-character thread doesn't get all cluttered up.
† Keep in mind the fourth point, since I really can't remember what else I wanted to add right now.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-13-2011 at 07:31 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-13-2011, 07:13 PM

Profile Skellys~
For Students

PHP Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]my names is:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (first (middle if applicable"Nickname" last)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]i'm:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (16-19)
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]you can say i'
m:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (2-3 words pertaining to personality)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]i am:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (human or elven)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]this is me:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (anime-style picsno video game characters)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]my specialty:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (healingtelekinesis,...,etc.)(if you see someone else has the specialty...try to find something different)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]my history:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (at least one or two paragraphs of background info (include parentage))
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]my referral came from:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (username)[/CENTER
For Teachers

(all teachers are elven folk)

PHP Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]my names is:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (first (middle if applicable"Nickname" last)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]i'm:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (23-idk how much)
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]you can say i'
m:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (2-3 words pertaining to personality)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]this is me:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (anime-style picsno video game characters)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]i teach:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (subject you teach)
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]my history:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (at least one or two paragraphs of background info (include parentage))
[
SIZE="1"][COLOR="pickyourcolor"]my referral came from:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (username)[/CENTER

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-25-2011 at 01:13 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-13-2011, 07:15 PM

Accepted Male Profiles

only two human males will be accepted: 1 spot taken. 1 spot open.

Students

my names is: Yuuta Keiichiro
i'm: 18
you can say i'm: Silent, Indifferent, Kind-Hearted
i am: Human
this is me:

my specialty: Psychokinesis
my referral came from: Aoi Kazuya

Quote:
my names is: Abel Rydion Belmont
i'm: Nineteen.
you can say i'm: Cold, Temperamental, Protective
i am: Elven.
this is me:
my specialty: Aquakinesis; he enjoys creating ice/snow.
my referral came from: Jessehboo
Quote:
my names is: Alchior "Al" Jorun
I'm: 17
you can say i'm: Dark, non-trusting, and nihilistic.
i am: Elven
this is me:

my specialty: I.R.C. (Illusory Runic Casting, using simple illusion spells to create semi-solid runic images for casting more powerful spells, neglecting need for scrolls and other solid runes, Al's own invention)
my referral came from: Graxdon
Teachers

Quote:
My name is: Dalrek P. "Shelly" Cheldn
I'm: 24
You can say I'm: Blunt, organized, responsible
This is me:

I teach: Rune Deciphering (reading runes to cast spells)
My referral came from: Aerinn? Aoi Kazuya? One of us, yeah...(probably Aerinn XD from: Aoi Kazuya)
Quote:
my names is: Elrond P. Cunamo
i'm: 84
you can say i'm: wise, unrelenting, imperturbable
this is me:
i teach: Culture and Philosophy
my referral came from: EstoPerpetua

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-22-2011 at 01:56 AM..

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-13-2011, 07:23 PM

Accepted Female () Profiles

S t u d e n t s
Humans

Only two human females will be accepted: NO SPOTS AVAILABLE. ALL FUTURE FEMALE STUDENTS MUST BE ELVEN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo
my names is: Nichole Isabella Belmont
i'm: Seventeen.
you can say i'm: Kind, Smart, Understanding.
i am: Human.
this is me:
my specialty: Teleportation. (minor ability: Healing -- inherited)
my referral came from: JessehBoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya
my names is: Miu Keiichiro
i'm: 17
you can say i'm: Caring, Sweet, Shy
i am: Human
this is me:

my specialty: Clairvoyance
my referral came from: Aoi Kazuya
Elves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
my names is: Valerie Talia Delany
i'm: 18
you can say i'm: Competitive, introverted, goal-oriented.
i am: Elven
this is me:

my specialty: Telepathy
my referral came from: ascadellia
T e a c h e r s
*Note: All teachers must be of the Elven race.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
my names is: Inafay Irrinida "Ina" Kenath
i'm: 23
you can say i'm: suspicious, sadistic, scheming backstabber
this is me:
i teach: Archery/Art
My History:
Inafay is you typical normal drow, she prides her self more in her sneaking and hunting skills with the a bow and arrow, it is also one of the things that her father drilled into her when she was younger. She isn't what you call a royal elf, more like one of the lower elves that had made a name for themselves, like her mother had done.

She used to like humans, thinking them fascinating: how they always rushed to do things, how they even had this concept called love, and the fact they always seemed to die so young. Then something happened to her that made her change her views on them completely, and now she dislikes them very strongly but not to the point that she would lose her job over it. She would much rather put up with them then lose her position to some one that couldn't even do it properly.

my referral came from: Ameika

Last edited by Aerinn; 07-27-2011 at 08:14 PM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-13-2011, 07:30 PM

OOC Thread

chat here~

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-13-2011, 07:34 PM

I work on a point system here so here are the lists:

The Black List
you know, for all the people who somehow miraculously piss me off...

The White List
...for all those awesome-sauce people that are out there...

The Pseudo-Black List
...and because it's always fun to have one of these XD

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-13-2011, 07:34 PM

reservedx1

my names is: Eli'ia de'LeHart
i'm: Looks: 23 Real: Unknown
you can say i'm: Fun-loving, Disciplined, Opinionated
this is me:

i teach: Music, though she is also the Headmaster of the school
my history:
Eli'ia was born into the royal family. The Princess of the Elven folk actually. An only child, the only authoritative figures she listened to were here parents. She took no belittling from the other "lower" royals. She still doesn't, even if they are older than her.

Though some of her people share a strong dislike of the human species, Eli'ia welcomes them easily. She could remember befriending a few humans when she was younger. They had been true friends and she had been sad to see them go when their time came. They never resented her for the fact that she would outlive them, they always made the best of their situation and made sure to include Eli'ia into as many of their plans as they could. Eli'ia's parents were just happy to see their daughter happy.

She opened a school to help educate the elven young and she hopes, by slowly allowing humans to join, by starting with the gifted ones, she can start to change her people's opinions on the subject of the human species.
my referral came from:Aoi Kazuya

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 07-25-2011 at 02:24 AM..

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-13-2011, 07:35 PM

reservedx2

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-20-2011, 04:08 AM

Miu stared with wide eyes at the large gates that loomed above her, reading the name of the academy to herself. Blue Rose Alliance...I can't believe I'm going to school here... She took a tentative step forward, paused, took another step closer, and hesitated again. It was nerve-racking, she felt like she was encroaching in a place that she shouldn't be. It didn't help that she was to be amongst the first humans to actually attend school in this academy.

Finally, after mentally debating with herself for another minute or two, she entered through the gates, looking around with wide eyes. Everything was just so...beautiful. She reached up a hand to brush some of her hair behind her ear as she made her way to a small bush of flowers, her eyes sparkling as a smile literally lit up her face. So pretty~ Maybe she should get her brother to show him...Miu's eyes widened in alarm as she shot to her feet, swaying slightly at the abrupt change in position as blood rushed back to her legs. She turned swiftly back to the gates and hurried over looking around to see if she could spot the familiar head of dark hair that belonged to her older brother.

Meanwhile, Yuuta was still about half a block away from the gates, walking along slowly, lost in thought. He'd noticed his younger sibling had disappeared a little earlier, but he hadn't done anything. She was old enough to be able to take care of herself. And, besides that, she had an uncanny ability to be able to tell when or if she was in any danger. She would be fine by herself for a few minutes.

Thinking about his sister had Yuuta smiling softly to himself. There wasn't much he cared for anymore in his life, not after being carted around through different families for so long, but his baby sister (even if she was only a year younger than him, he still considered her as thus) was definitely his world. She was his world, his life, his protector. And what was he? He was her silent stone, he supposed, as strange as it sounded. He was always there when she cried, to comfort her when she was upset, to be dragged along when she wanted to go places, a companion for anything she wanted (yes, even shopping). And...she was the only one that understood.

"Yuuta!"

Yuuta broke from his train of thought and raised his head to see his sister waving at him, one hand placed on the gates, an anxious expression on her face. Yuuta smiled a little wider, just slightly, and raised one of his own hands in a half-hearted wave. That seemed to have been enough for Miu as she smiled brightly at him before half-running, half-skipping, to his side. She wrapped her arms around one of his own and smiled up at him when he looked down at her curiously.

"The school is really pretty Yuuta. They have the prettiest flowers...I think we'll like it here."

The older sibling nodded in response, to show that he was listening as he resumed his leisurely pace to the school gates, this time with his sister in tow, hanging off his arm. The two walked the rest of the way in silence, no words needed to be used between them.

As they entered through the gates, Yuuta took the time to look around, letting his sister pull him over to the flowers she had seen just a few minutes earlier. She was right, the school grounds and building itself was really...pretty. The school building itself was comprised of three buildings it seemed, and a few greenhouses as well. Maybe...maybe he would like it here.

As Yuuta bent over next to where his sister was crouched, he had a passing wonder as to where all the other students were. The school seemed to be rather empty...or maybe they were all in the school building already? He dismissed the thoughts as easily as they had occurred to him and listened to the soothing voice of his sister as she told him little tidbits of information about the flowers around them, information that she full well knew he had memorized, but felt like saying anyway. Yuuta let her talk, he knew this would be one of the rare times she would talk without inhibitions. Miu was incredibly shy, though she often had to muster up courage to speak up since Yuuta couldn't always do anything.

Yuuta found it funny, kind of. It was a little ironic though...what with Miu's shyness and his own...condition. They truly were siblings to a tee. Yuuta finally noticed that Miu had stopped talking and was staring up at him with a curious gaze. He half-smiled and raised a hand to ruffle her hair when his red eyes locked with her gray-blue eyes. Miu pouted and raised her own hands to fix her hair as Yuuta straightened up, shoving his hands into the pockets of the slacks that belonged to the school uniform of the academy. He raised his eyes back to the school building and let his thoughts wander again, as he often did.

After fixing her hair,Miu glanced over to her brother again, noting the distant gleam in his eyes. She sighed to herself and lowered her gaze back to the flowers, caressing them gently with a hand. Maybe things would be different now. Yuuta could learn to open up to other people. Miu would like that. She was always worried about her older brother and his tendency to keep to himself. He truly was a kind person...he just wasn't very good at expressing it. He hadn't had the easiest life out there, nor did he have the worst, but it had been pretty bad. She'd been separated from him for two years...when they'd been brought back together finally, he had changed...drastically. Miu closed her eyes to keep the tears that had gathered at their corners from falling. no, no bad thoughts now. Things would be better. She just had to believe that.

((have fun posting guys~ (and no, your posts don't have to be as long as mine. Mine was mostly fluff anyway...if not all.))

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2011, 05:01 AM

Dalrek poured himself a mug of coffee in the staff room and sighed. The first semester was beginning, and he was anything but optimistic. With the school committee opting him to teach a new course, Introduction to Sorcery Research, along with his usual introductory Rune Deciphering classes, his metaphorical plate was full. He took a brief sip and peered out the arched window. The academy's vast array of exotic flowers were in full bloom, inviting new students warmly as well as welcoming back the older students. However, in his eyes, these flowers were only a façade, teaching classes would most probably be as dull as it usually is. But there's always a few students that surpass his expectations, but Dalrek never liked getting his hopes up.

He saw a slow stream of students trickle through the austere gateway in front of the campus. As he skimmed the crowd over with his eyes, Dalrek could only wonder which of these unfortunate uniform-clad souls would have the punishment of being in his class. Though, he thought whimsically, maybe this year he would try to be more lenient. But that wasn't his style, and he knew it would be very awkward. As he lowered his mug from another sip, his eyes landed on two students in particular, a boy and a girl. They seemed different, but he couldn't put his finger on it. After a long moment of thought, Dalrek remembered a notice he had seen a few days earlier, during one of the faculty meetings conducted before the beginning of classes.
To all members of the faculty,

Please be aware that this school year (20xx), our chancellor has accepted four human students into our facility. They have been chosen based on the immense amount of skill present in them, and on behalf of the school district, it is hoped that these students will not be discriminated, and receive an equal educational opportunity as the rest of our elven students. Their knowledge of the magical community is adequate enough, but please note that they may or may not be elven-raised, and may lack some skills reserved for natives. They are not part of the same year. For more information on the circumstances surrounding the admission of these students, please contact the Head of Admissions.

Thank you for your cooperation.
The High Chancellor of Blue Rose Academy.

What were the odds of finding two of them already, just by peering out the window? Dalrek shrugged. It wouldn't mean anything to think about it excessively; he had a long day ahead of him. He wondered what he would do if either of them ended up in his class. He wasn't one to give special treatment to any student. He downed the rest of his coffee and straightened his tie. Pushing the bridge of his glasses, he exhaled deeply. Who knows? He'd cross that bridge when he gets there.

Last edited by Aerinn; 07-21-2011 at 12:20 AM..

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 06:41 PM

Abel walked around the school grounds as he often did before the day began. There were students, both new and old, that were excitedly meeting up with one another. His shoes made soft pats on the concrete as he walked around the building and was now at the front of it. Curiously he saw what appeared to be...humans? That was right, he had heard that they were allowing gifted humans to enter the school. He felt it was rather odd, what abilities did these creatures have that they didnt already posses? Walking over to them, he noticed the girl crouched down and admiring the flowers. "So you must be the gifted ones. Am i correct?" He asked, his voice cool, yet he was trying to seem...well, slightly friendly, completely not his nature. But he would not allow his first impression with them to degrade the schools image.

--

Nichole opened raised her gaze as she entered the building, taking in its beauty and gazing around at the elves that were staring at her. She felt so small and fragile compared to them. In all honesty she didn't really know where to go from here, so she figured the office would be the best idea. Looking around she tried to find a sign that would tell her where to go.

[[so short O_O are tere dorm buildings?]]

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 07-20-2011, 10:09 PM

Valerie arrived at the Academy grounds with slightly mixed feelings. She had heard about the new students that would be attending. She supposed that it was going to be an experiment. If it didn't go well, then it wouldn't pass. While it was bound to bring some form of drama, it was a chance to see if there would be any shot at having their races getting along. At least there weren't too many. She did like to see some humans every once in a while, but had never gotten close enough to talk to them. She brushed back her hair and smiled. Whatever the case, it was going to be interesting. For now she had to find out which classes she was going to take this year.

( Was wondering if there were dorm rooms and stuff. XD )

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 12:20 AM

Dalrek saw, from his omnipresent perch, the two human students being confronted by an elf. "Well, well. Is this going to become interesting?" He contemplated going down to make sure nothing happened, but he smirked. Best not to jump to conclusions.

With that, he began to move to return his mug to the school cafeteria, taking his sweet time getting there.

[[QQ I'm not supposed to OOC here, but for clarity's sake, yes, there is a dormitory. =3]]

Last edited by Aerinn; 07-21-2011 at 01:21 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2011, 01:35 AM

Inafay being the drow that she was, well she wasn't thrilled about thier being humans in the school, she was going to have to keep an eye out on them, but the only thing was is that she was going to have to treat them like thier were elves, well the elves in her class didn't like her to much. She gave a slightly evil smirk as she chuckled to her self. She was standing on top of the school building at the moment as she looked down at the thong of students that were coming in for the school year, slowly stroking her yew bow before she turned and started to make her way down the stairs to go and join up with all the other teachers.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-21-2011, 02:11 AM

At the sudden voice, Miu stiffened up as her eyes widened. Yuuta reacted almost on instinct, moving a little closer to his sister and offering her a hand silently so that she could get up with less difficulty. The young girl reached up and slid her hand into her brother's allowing herself to be pulled up.

As one the siblings turned to the...elf that had addressed them. Yuuta sized him up with a carefully blank expression. He blinked once, then twice, and then nodded at his sister. Miu's face was slightly red as she was made to move forward and she fidgeted with her sleeves as she peered up at the elf through her bangs.

"G-gifted? I guess...you could say that..." She said slowly, her voice soft. She was horrible with meeting new people...erm...beings. But she had to do this...she didn't want their new classmates to think either she or her brother were bad people.

"Uhm...I'm Miu...Miu Keiichiro. Th-this is my older brother, Yuuta." She added, smiling shyly. Yuuta raised a hand in greeting and nodded slightly to the elf. "M-may I ask your name...?"

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 03:28 AM

Abel took the girls hand, glancing over at the bring that was introduced to be her brother. The elf guessed due to the protective vibe he received from the boy, that he had to chose his actions carefully. So he might as well be a proper gentleman. Turning back to the girl a small, almost barely visible smile formed on his lips as he brought the girls hand to his lips, bowing as he did. The elf then kissed the back of it softly. "Abel Rydion Belmont" He said and let her hand go slowly and nodded to the brother. "Nice to meet you."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-21-2011, 03:42 AM

Yuuta's eyes narrowed at Abel, not in hostility though. It was just the usual reaction whenever somebody did something unexpected and his sister was involved. Though...maybe it wasn't such a bad thing if they...or rather his sister, was able to make friends with this elf...Abel. Then maybe he'd be able to help Miu overcome her shyness. Yuuta's expression relaxed and he let a faint smile cross his lips as he watched his sister interact with Abel.

Miu's face immediately flushed red, but she smiled a little wider nonetheless. "Nice to meet you..." she responded, linking her hands together. She twiddled her thumbs for a moment before opening her mouth again. "My brother and I are new...I-I mean you know that of course it's just that...uhmm..." Her face flushed even more as she fumbled her words. Yuuta's expression became slightly creased with worry. A moment later Miu seemed to find her voice again and tried once more. "C-Could you...I mean...would you mind showing us around...?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2011, 04:31 AM

Ina spotted the male teacher that almost everyone called Shelly cause it was easier to do so, she chuckled to her self as she pulled an arrow out the quiver on her back, sneaking up on him, once she was close enough she pressed the tip in to the middle of his back and leaned really close to his ear. "You should be more careful.....i could have been an assassin and you could be dead right now, Shelly." she said to him in a low and ominous voice, oh how she loved to sneak up on him and make him think that he was about to be killed, it was to much fun, and it kept her in shape also, she was very skillful in archery and art. Well to here they were the same thing cause it was an art to still be able to use a bow and arrow and not only that Art it self helped to keep your hands from shaking and to concerntrate on the details which you also used in archery.

Aerinn
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 04:53 AM

"I should say the same to you." Dalrek replied from behind her. At that moment, the apparition he had cast disappeared, dissolving into streams of runic text in the air. He crossed his arms, tapping his finger with an irritable expression on his face. "Really. The opening ceremony will be starting not to long from now. I'd appreciate it if you'd focus on your duty as a staff member before threatening me with such trivial games." He then adjusted his glasses. "And would you please not call me 'Shelly'? It's Cheldn, or even Dalrek, since we are colleagues, but that other name is just unprofessional, Ms. Kenath." His tone was rather cold, as he did not see any reason for anyone to call him "Shelly" outside of an extremely rare few that have known him since childhood.

Indifferently, he walked past her without giving her a second glance. "Staff should be heading to the main theater. It'd be best to head up there immediately, lest you wish to push through the students to reach the balcony." On that note, he held his hand out in front of him, palm faced opposite of his body. With a pulse of his hand, a spell circle drew itself in midair with a silver light, forming a brief portal. He put his hand back down and casually walked through it, the light fading the moment his last fiber entered the circle. He found in the theater, which was rather empty. Must be early, he thought wistfully, and took a seat that was far from the edge of the balcony.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-21-2011, 05:20 AM

Ina cussed under her breathe, she was caught, she thought that for sure she had the real Cheldn, not one of his fake look a likes, which really sucked on her half considering she liked to toy with him, it was one of her favorite hobbies and he had gotten the jump on her, which rarely happened. "Oh i will get you back......i really will......" she mumbled as she glared at him as he walked into his little portal, not offering for her to go through it with him, she put her arrow back into her quiver before turning and making her way towards the auditorium so that she would be there before it filled up with students, of course she was fuming cause it seemed like she was rusty with her sneaking skills.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 12:47 AM

Alchior stepped through the gates of the school, not dressed in the uniform of the school, though his outfit shared the school colors. He took a deep breath and exhaled, eager for a new year, and eager to show one of the two teachers he liked that he had mastered an ability that would allow him to beat him in a duel. He was also looking forward to finding Abel, one of the only people he referred to as a friend. He spotted him and started towards him, but stopped for a second when he saw him talking to... humans? He cocked and eyebrow and shrugged, coming up behind him and throwing an arm around Abel's neck, pulling him into a headlock/hug, acting as if Yuuta and Miu weren't even there, saying, "Hey there Belmont, you have a good summer? Oh!" he showed genuine shock as he looked at the two humans as he asked, "What are these things Belmont, new pets or something?" He smiled somewhat maliciously as he said, "Oh yes, I remember now, they're allowing the human creatures into the school this year! Good thing it's only a handful, it'll make them easier to deal with, right Belmont?" He let go of Abel, looking to him, waiting for him to join in on his 'fun.'

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-22-2011, 02:02 AM

Yuuta's expression darkened immediately at the new elf's words. He could see Miu's shoulders had tensed and he quickly pulled her back, his eyes narrowing into a glare at the newcomer. Believed himself better than them did he? He opened his mouth, and then cursed silently before closing his mouth again and gritting his teeth.

Miu looked up at Yuuta with a furrowed brow, placing a hand on his arm. "Yuuta...it's fine...let's just go find a teacher or something...neh...?" She asked, her voice a whisper as she tugged on Yuuta's sleeve.

EstoPerpetua
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to EstoPerpetua Send a message via Yahoo to EstoPerpetua

Old 07-22-2011, 02:06 AM

Elrond grumbled. Seeing these newer elvin teachers bicker made him irritable. Granted, most things made him irritable these days. First, there were all the changes in the school -- like the humans. How could humans possibly fathom the intricacies of the elvin way? He knew they would probably be in his class, but he hadn't checked his list yet. He didn't want to. Now... where was he... ah yes, things that irked him. Second, his back had recently gone out, so now he was not as mobile as he used to be. This made him dependent. He hated being dependent. Third, his powers were waning. At his age, he should have no trouble, he was getting closer to the age of elvin elders. Why was he getting so weak? They were all so strong?

He grumbled again. He had to head to the theatre. That ment that he had to move. His back hurt. He slowly got up, and stumbled along to his designated place. This was going to be a long year.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 02:19 AM

Alchior's eyes turned from their sky blue to a deep, blood red, a trait known only among the northern elves known as the Chaos Elves, as his face went from cruel humor to a monstrous rage, but still possessing the otherworldly beauty of the elves as he stepped around Abel and advanced on them, shouting, "Don't even think of turning your back on me before I dismiss you, human!" He seemed like he was about to shout more before his face became a cruel grin as he said, "Perhaps... you should be taught a lesson?" He quickly grabbed the front of Miu's shirt and pulled her towards him while creating a rune and touching it, causing his hand to become engulfed in flame, a fire that quickly became focused to the finger tip of his index finger. He brought the white hot tip that caused the air to steam around it, up to her face, saying, "Perhaps a branding will be a sufficient lesson to you to recognize your place!" He began to laugh as he moved ever so slowly closer.