the hidden one and only
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2008, 12:38 AM

those scary movies and such spoof, they are so horrid I can't stand it. Almost worse is the one whose name I can't recall but he does indecent things with a pie?? lol hasn't watched it and not going to. I am to old for these movies I think.

sabishisa
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sabishisa Send a message via MSN to sabishisa

Old 03-28-2008, 10:14 PM

Haha~ I have to agree with your opinion on Blair Witch. The freakin' 'documentary' they did on Sci-Fi was like a billion times better than the actual movie. And the odd thing is, my girlfriend actually thought it was scary X__X

As for me... ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that comes on Lifetime. Ugh, those movies make me SICK. Not all women are sobbing, weak, little housewives with abusive husbands you know >.< And some women are actually strong enough to take up for themselves! *gasp!shock* 9__9

Fin Raziel
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 06:51 AM

I love Blair Witch.

I hated "Atanarjuat: the Fast Runner." I know I spelled that wrong, but it's something Native American, I think, and I can't pronounce it, let alone figure out how it's spelled.

Anyway, I saw this one in a foreign films theater. I usually like "different" movies, but after an hour and a half of watching a hairy man crunch-crunch-crunch through a snowy landscape, I said enough was enough, and demanded a refund. That movie actually won awards and was supposed to be a LOVE story. And all I saw was two guys fighting about their sled dogs or something, and then walking across Alaska for some unknown reason. There was almost no dialogue, and absolutely no plot to be found. I'm lucky I left when I did, because the guy at the ticket counter said it was a 3-hour movie. I could have wasted a whole day of my life. X_X

zombie_tart
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-29-2008, 06:22 PM

I'm torn between "Catwoman" and "Beowulf."

"Catwoman" was just horrid in every way imaginable. Bad acting, ridiculous plot. Halle Berry's character dies in the beginning and then gets revived when a cat breathes on her. And it gives her suparpowahs. WTF? D: Not to mention they named the obnoxious pseudo-mystical cat lady Ophelia, which is utter blasphemy.

"Beowulf" was a complete rape of the actual epic poem, and the animation was ridiculously bad. Final Fantasy cutscenes have wayyy better animation. Hell, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion has better animation.

Not to mention I kept waiting for "Austin Powers" music to start playing during Beowulf's fight with Grendel.

You'd know why if you've seen both movies.

Purdy Possum Pie
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2008, 06:54 PM

I love horror films sure some are horrible but there are horrible comedy movies as well and saying that they are all bad because of this.

But for me one of the worst was "Dude, wheres my car" I still can not believe we all payed to get into the movies to see that movie. It was so horrible we left during the middle and hopped theaters.

smolder
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2008, 07:33 PM

The Medallion. Its this Jackie Chan movie thats just horrible. I mean really its just the worst movie I 've ever seen. So of course my brother got it for me as a gift. :)

antisnottist
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-29-2008, 10:44 PM

Scamper the Penguin... I hate that movie....

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 03-30-2008, 12:13 AM

I'm still upset at how terrible Eragon was. T_T

I love love love those books. And yet, the film was extremely disappointing. Like they couldn't try harder. T_T

Shiggy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2008, 01:53 AM

I actually think that the worst movie in the world was Dragonlance...just because I loved the books so much and felt that the movie butchered them.

...and it was a bad movie, anyway. Not related to the books, it had horrible animation, horrible CG, and a horrible plot. It just felt like there was a lot missing, and that made the story make hardly any sense.

Also, I didn't like Eragon because the movie moved too fast for even me to understand (and I read the book!).

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2008, 05:30 AM

The worst movie that I've ever seen, I think it was called 'Monster' but I'm honestly not sure.

It was like a poor man's version of Cloverfield. These two sisters go to Japan for some 'global warming' something-or-other. They were supposed to be professionals, but they didn't act like it at all. Anyway, a monster attacks and the sisters are trying to get to help.

It was shot with a hand-help video recorder. Most it was them talking and finding bodies and walking around, but at least half of the movie was a black screen, their recorder went out that much, and they were way overreacting through the whole thing. It was the most boring movie I'd ever seen.

KiwiPOP
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to KiwiPOP Send a message via Yahoo to KiwiPOP

Old 03-30-2008, 05:38 AM

High School Musical.
XD
Soo sorry if I offended anyone, but I can not express my feelings of hate ENOUGH. o__o;;

Purdy Possum Pie
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2008, 03:26 PM

I hate to hear that about Eragon... I was looking so forward to watching it. I have never read the book so it might not be that bad if I do not know what I am missing.

Freya Sui
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-04-2008, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyo_Michan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia

Oh my god. One of my friends wanted to see that, so I went with her anyway. & I hated it, & then she posted on her blog, "Yes Stef didn't like the break up because she has no problems with her boyfriend so she didn't understand."

WTF!? :x
Don't feel alone! I asked my best friend about it, since she saw it in the theater, she hated it too! I wish I had asked her before I saw it! I didn't like the ending either...
...I don't think I even managed to reach the ending.

anissina
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-04-2008, 04:50 AM

the break up was awful. i went to see it with my sister. we would have been better off going to see cars with all the little cousins!it really was bad. also Eragon was pretty horrible. it was way rushed and the just...bad.

izfreek
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to izfreek

Old 04-05-2008, 02:52 AM

God there are so many movies that I hate. The most recent one I saw is Underdog. I only went to see that movie because they filmed it in Providence, which is where my Mom works. Her parking garage was in the movie so we decided to go see it. It was horrible and I want those minutes of my life back. I don't even remember the parking garage being in it! But I actually knew the scenery because of where it was being filmed.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2008, 05:27 AM

Toss up between The Descent, Cabin Fever, and most recently, The Ruins. Crappy, crappy movies.

kattie_manic
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to kattie_manic

Old 04-07-2008, 03:26 AM

I still say that The Village and Signs were the worst movies ever done. The Village was the worst acting done by Leaf Phoenix. I love that man and I was very disappointed with his acting a crappy movie. The point of the movie was dumb and there was really no good coming from that movie.

Signs, for staters I hate alien movies. Second there again was no good that came from that movie either. I just can't explain how much I hate that movie. Signs was the slide into Mel Gibsons insanity. Next thing you know Passion of the Christ. Sigh I hate that man.

But anyway M. Knight Shamilon should not be directing and when his new alien movie comes out I'm going to vomit.