RovingMercenary
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to RovingMercenary Send a message via MSN to RovingMercenary Send a message via Yahoo to RovingMercenary

Old 03-27-2007, 06:10 PM

...What a guy, huh? :D

EDIT: Come to think of it, she does look like she's from Germany or England. (Takes a good look at the last picture...)

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2007, 07:39 PM

i'm back -dies-
and i'm a girl XD agh...thank god that advil kicked in...alright...sorry about all the little contradiction stuff. i was kind of in a hurry to take meds and go lay down..3 episodes of anime can be good for the soul @_@ and i played a little SC too....but i don't think i have the mental stamina to actually try to beat anyone today >.>....i was thinking of making her eurpean. i think the last one does best for her build, but the others show her outfit a lot more....her outfit isn't something a person can completely describe in words XD -too much detail- i deisgned the outfit completely and i've only drawn it out, so don't say i have a lack of imagination XDDD -if i sound annoyed today, don't be alarmed, just a rough day...i need more advil- .i'm horrible with geography, and i really don't want her to have much of an accent...and i don't have any maps laying around..>.< i just know europe would be best.

okay, character description, hope its better this time!

Username: Flaming-Scorpion

Character Name: Sheionti

Sex: Female

Race: Half-Demon.

(The rest was a bit much. If you wanted to go that far, you should have put all that in your appearance section.)

Birthplace: Country side. Probably an area in Europe

Abilities/Powers: Pyromancer, some healing abilities but she cannot heal herself unless she uses a lot of energy. Erecting barriers (only for short amount of time). Sharp claws, fangs. Strong hearing and smell. High stamina, strength. Her number one weakness is recklessness and useing her energy quickly. Ability to fly.

Birthdate: Long forgotten

Appearance:
http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs12/i/200...y_vanzvire.png
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...+age_scale%3A5
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...tibykafine.jpg

She is about the height of any girl her 'age' around 5'5 and she has well muscled arms (for a woman) and a sturdy torso. Her shoulders are straight but rounded and she usually carries herself in a slouching or lazy position. She has a generally round face that is framed by messy brown bangs and long messy brown hair that contains red highlights. Her pants are similar to shorts with mesh attached so she has more coverage but less weight. The mesh makes it easier to move around. The souls of her shoes are thin and don't have much traction because her fighting style is similar to almost hovering on her toes, so that helps her move around much swifter and quicker. The necklace around her neck is the fang of her half-dog demon mother and it is one of her only most prized possessions. The scar on her cheek was given to her when they fought and basically disowned her. It is a sharp zig-zag with bent like prongs beneath her right eye. Because of her phoenix-demon father she inherited the genetic traits of the wings and pyromancer abilities. She has a trio of peircings on her left ear and crevice-like scar in her right -as if an earing was ripped out during a fight-. Her outfit contains as less fabric as possible because fireproof material is very hard to find and aquire. Her clothing is basically made up of white, black, and red.

Further biological traits:
She has amber eyes that she inherited from her half- spirit-dog demon mother but when she uses the corrupted peice of blade they will turn crimson (and red markings will appear to wind up her arms and face) the eye color in which she inherited from her Phoenix demon father. Also, other abilities she inherited from her mother include healing and erecting barries, yet useing these abilites causes fatigue and loss of energy moreso than controling fire.
(See this whole section here? I want you to take one of these pictures, just one, and describe it in detail. Please. Links to pictures show a lack of... what's the word for it... ah, yes. Imagination. You have to visualize the character in your head, and put that visualization in words. Barring that, as stated earlier, get a picture and describe that.)

Alignment: Neutral, or so she sees herself as. She used to be bloodthirsty and probably still is, but she's trying to 'ween' herself off killing. She has been presented with a corrupted piece of the blade and it has gotten the better of her on very few occasions. However, she does not seek power and is happy with her abilities.

Weapon: Daggers. She uses long bladed daggers for close range fighting. The blade is as long as the space between the wrist and and elbow. Uses short-handled daggers for throwing.

History: Mother was killed as she tried to protect the humans in the village from another demon. Afterwards, the humans chased both Sheionti and her brother out of the small village. Shento, her younger brother, was shot in the elbow and the bone shattered. Now he can no longer move his left arm. Sheionti had found a corrupted piece of the sword and she slaughtered the people of the village. She carried the piece with her through most of her past. She was a theif and killed for money. She enjoyed her job and came to be known as 'hisaki'.

Presently, she has tried to disregard her past completely and is trying to avoid bloodshed (the old rusted peice of bloody metal she still keeps with her; however, she tries not to use it). She has no goal that she knows of, except trying to find a surgeon for her younger brother.

Personality: Strong willed, stubborn, prideful, caring. She hates being pitied or looked down upon for any weakness and is constantly ready to test her skill. She likes helping those in need. Also very devoted but can be lazy. Rebelious. Argumentative. Strong willed, can be cocky and likes to rush into situations without thinking. Secretive and sometimes very solitary but can fit herself into a conversation easily.

man i'm doing the one for her clothes later...i'm gonna die -crumbles- can i use 2 pictures?! no i need 3...aghhhh i'm useing my pictures damn't -dies- i'll add description...need..more...mental...capacity...... ..myheadhurts is it okay?

I HAVE AN ARTSHOP!
go check it out!
http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=640

RovingMercenary
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to RovingMercenary Send a message via MSN to RovingMercenary Send a message via Yahoo to RovingMercenary

Old 03-27-2007, 08:08 PM

:lol: It's fine, it's fine.

For your excellent attempt at correcting your bio (and making it look presentable), I will let you have a spot in this RP. Good form young one, good form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaming-Scorpion
Username: Flaming-Scorpion

Character Name: Sheionti

Sex: Female

Race: Half-Demon.

Birthplace: Country side. Probably an area in Europe

Abilities/Powers: Pyromancer, some healing abilities but she cannot heal herself unless she uses a lot of energy. Erecting barriers (only for short amount of time). Sharp claws, fangs. Strong hearing and smell. High stamina, strength. Her number one weakness is recklessness and useing her energy quickly. Ability to fly.

Birthdate: Long forgotten

Appearance:
http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs12/i/200...y_vanzvire.png
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...+age_scale%3A5
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...tibykafine.jpg

She is about the height of any girl her 'age' around 5'5 and she has well muscled arms (for a woman) and a sturdy torso. Her shoulders are straight but rounded and she usually carries herself in a slouching or lazy position. She has a generally round face that is framed by messy brown bangs and long messy brown hair that contains red highlights. Her pants are similar to shorts with mesh attached so she has more coverage but less weight. The mesh makes it easier to move around. The souls of her shoes are thin and don't have much traction because her fighting style is similar to almost hovering on her toes, so that helps her move around much swifter and quicker.

The necklace around her neck is the fang of her half-dog demon mother and it is one of her only most prized possessions. The scar on her cheek was given to her when they fought and basically disowned her. It is a sharp zig-zag with bent like prongs beneath her right eye. Because of her phoenix-demon father she inherited the genetic traits of the wings and pyromancer abilities. She has a trio of peircings on her left ear and crevice-like scar in her right -as if an earing was ripped out during a fight. Her outfit contains as less fabric as possible because fireproof material is very hard to find and aquire. Her clothing is basically made up of white, black, and red.

She has amber eyes that she inherited from her half- spirit-dog demon mother but when she uses the corrupted peice of blade they will turn crimson (and red markings will appear to wind up her arms and face) the eye color in which she inherited from her Phoenix demon father. Also, other abilities she inherited from her mother include healing and erecting barries, yet useing these abilites causes fatigue and loss of energy moreso than controling fire.

Alignment: Neutral, or so she sees herself as. She used to be bloodthirsty and probably still is, but she's trying to 'ween' herself off killing. She has been presented with a corrupted piece of the blade and it has gotten the better of her on very few occasions. However, she does not seek power and is happy with her abilities.

Weapon: Daggers. She uses long bladed daggers for close range fighting. The blade is as long as the space between the wrist and and elbow. Uses short-handled daggers for throwing.

History: Mother was killed as she tried to protect the humans in the village from another demon. Afterwards, the humans chased both Sheionti and her brother out of the small village. Shento, her younger brother, was shot in the elbow and the bone shattered. Now he can no longer move his left arm. Sheionti had found a corrupted piece of the sword and she slaughtered the people of the village. She carried the piece with her through most of her past. She was a theif and killed for money. She enjoyed her job and came to be known as 'hisaki'.

Presently, she has tried to disregard her past completely and is trying to avoid bloodshed (the old rusted peice of bloody metal she still keeps with her; however, she tries not to use it). She has no goal that she knows of, except trying to find a surgeon for her younger brother.

Personality: Strong willed, stubborn, prideful, caring. She hates being pitied or looked down upon for any weakness and is constantly ready to test her skill. She likes helping those in need. Also very devoted but can be lazy. Rebelious. Argumentative. Strong willed, can be cocky and likes to rush into situations without thinking. Secretive and sometimes very solitary but can fit herself into a conversation easily.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2007, 08:09 PM

yay.......!!! how old are you? XDDD now i'm curious. considering you keep calling me 'young'. i don't mind, so far it doesn't seem too insulting >.>

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-27-2007, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaming-Scorpion
yay.......!!! how old are you? XDDD now i'm curious. considering you keep calling me 'young'. i don't mind, so far it doesn't seem too insulting >.>
Awww, it's just a term for the new guys in town. Or at least, you seem new. I'm 22 years old, actually. Been RPing since I was like... eighteen years old.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2007, 08:26 PM

wow. yeah i feel young now......i'm just a wee little freshman! i've only been RPing for a year or two..its been a while sense i have...ever sense i got on menewsha i've gotten back into it!

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-27-2007, 08:31 PM

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Damn, I'm going to love that movie. Saw a poster of it when I went to see 300 last night. Spidey 3, too.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2007, 08:34 PM

that was random @_@ its coming out sometime in april right? i have yet to see the trailer..;_;

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-27-2007, 09:12 PM

May. And can't I talk about it in here, even if it is random? :lol:

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2007, 09:31 PM

yeah i would think XD i doubt it'd matter much

hexeos
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to hexeos Send a message via Yahoo to hexeos

Old 03-27-2007, 09:38 PM

Ha. So I'm the only oldbie in this thread so far, huh?

Guess I should start working on my bio, to prove just how great I am. *poses, with an artificially inflated ego*

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-27-2007, 09:49 PM

You are not great unless you have proven yourself and entered the RP.

*Lances an arrow through the artificially inflated ego from three hundred yards.*

hexeos
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to hexeos Send a message via Yahoo to hexeos

Old 03-27-2007, 09:59 PM

I'm great because I say I'm great, and have proven myself in the past. Of course, I'm also notoriously lazy, so...unless I get major inspiration it might be a couple of days before you get the bio.

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-27-2007, 10:58 PM

Because you say so, huh? I see. Well, try your hand at this one.

MagnusXL
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to MagnusXL

Old 03-28-2007, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexeos
Ha. So I'm the only oldbie in this thread so far, huh?

Guess I should start working on my bio, to prove just how great I am. *poses, with an artificially inflated ego*
*drop kicks*

I'm totally joining just to destroy you. XD

*writes up a bio*

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2007, 02:00 AM

sheionti: -raises hand- i am neutral

and so am i XDD i don't want to get stuck in this little 3 way battle because i have no idea whats going on -.-

Doofus Soda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 03:48 AM

• I shouldn't be calling anyone young. d:

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2007, 03:14 PM

Sweet. We got people writing bios.

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2007, 06:48 PM

Nnn... bored. I'm going to write something now.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-29-2007, 06:50 PM

oye....@[email protected]'m back.......did i miss anything importante?

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2007, 07:29 PM

No.

Thinking about writing something to start the RP.

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2007, 06:22 PM

Front page has been updated. Please take a look-see at the storyline post...

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2007, 06:24 PM

i like it....but i'm afraid to post 1st XD i'll wait till someone else does >_>

Doofus Soda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-31-2007, 02:22 AM

• I'm probably gonna work on the profile tonight. :3

RovingMercenary
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2007, 03:26 AM

Much appreciated, Doof.

Waiting for entries into the first section of the game.