n/a
Send a message via MSN to [[Fortune's]] //F o o l//

Old 04-17-2007, 12:39 AM

Sippy cups are love.

Poi
The Poison Girl
Send a message via MSN to Poi

Old 04-19-2007, 12:22 PM

*randomly jumps in* Hidan is awesome >> I have a reincarnation character of him and he's so fun~ xD Kyojii just doesn't cuss or yell as much as Hidan... "calmer" version I guess.

[[Fortune's]] //F o o l//
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-19-2007, 06:32 PM

Meh.
Tobi should hurry up digging him out of the hole.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-11-2007, 01:13 PM

XD wow I was excited about reading the new chapters of Naruto but I think I just had everything spoiled for me. Whoo!

There should be a warning =p

[[Fortune's]] //F o o l//
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 05-11-2007, 03:07 PM

Has... ANYTHING happened..?
-____-|||

& it was your choice to read it all. When I'm reading stuff about Naruto, there are usually spoilers, & if I see something suggestive [spoiler wise] coming up, I skip it until I know it's safe.

It's not that big of a deal really. :/

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-11-2007, 09:05 PM

we must bring the rp back to life >_>; everyone is stranded because they're waiting for OTHER people..

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-14-2007, 08:17 PM

X3 Well my creative writing teacher once said, if ever you write yourself into a corner have big men with guns burst through the door.

So perhaps if something exploded or something everyone could react and break out of the rp bind they are in.

S'my theory.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-14-2007, 09:17 PM

i think most forgot about it >_< i'm trying to PM those who were once in it.
i sent kitty-kitsune one but she never responded...
and poi hasn't been online i don't think..

Poi
The Poison Girl
Send a message via MSN to Poi

Old 06-07-2007, 07:34 AM

Go read the actual roleplay board for an explanation and stuff. ^^; But now I'm back and so the roleplay shall be revived.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2007, 04:42 PM

does this mean we should continue on without zeiva too? D:

Wintermalice
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Wintermalice Send a message via Yahoo to Wintermalice

Old 06-10-2007, 01:48 AM

(Hokay, this is an atypical char sheet design for me, but I wasn't really sure what to do.)

Name - Yurei

Ninja Class - Jounin 2 fold (Hidden Village of Konoha and Sand)

Dedicating his life to the study of the Bijuu and the Jinchuuriki that maintain them, Yurei found ways to make himself useful. Aquiring the rank of Jounin at the age of 15 in the Hidden village of Sand, He had taken over the task of studying the Bijuu, and their affected Jinchuuriki. His studies lead him to Gaara. Being raised in a time where the previous Jinchuuriki were not mention, for fear that the truth of the hidden village's previous barbarism would leak out, such things were simply not mentioned. Horrified at the idea of sealing a Bijuu into an infant, he abandoned the village.

Yurei lived off the earth for two years, all the while continuing his studies of the other 8 Bijuu. One afternoon while cleaning up from his mid day meal he crossed a sealed cavern. The cavern had been sealed by a group of people of the highest power, and took him weeks to break. What he found were the remains and the documentation of a long since destroyed group known as Akatsuki. After day of reading and studying the immense knowledge bas that had been aquired over the years, Yurei released a seal on yet another book. The book exploded with Chakra and invaded his own, rapidly taking control. Standing before him was a shimmering individual with silver eyes. The individual released the seals of 3 other books in the room, each having the same effect. As the four bodies stand before him, they explained what had just happened. The silver eyed mad explained that he had been possesed by the last remaining members of Akatsuki, who had sealed themselves using a technique he had created. The Technique bound their soul to the host, making them inseperable. Also, whereas the technique was designed for one host to one book, they had no idea what affect it would have on his body. The idea worsened as he was threatened by the other three to never speak of what had happened, as it would mean his death.

As he allowed the idea of sharing the body with 4 unstoppable criminals fill him, he headed for the Hidden village of Konoha, and with his knowledge as a bartering chip, was allowed into the village as a Jounin level ninja.

As he completed his duties as a Jounin, he slowly explored the depths of his new found problem.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2007, 01:51 AM

Character Name:

Shinobi Ranking:

Jinchuuriki? Yes/No

*Bijuu:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:
you could use this =D

Wintermalice
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Wintermalice Send a message via Yahoo to Wintermalice

Old 06-10-2007, 04:02 AM

THATS what I was looking for... Brain died when I started writing...

Will re-submit sometime tommorow