heart_and_soul
Creator of my own little world.....

Old 04-13-2010, 05:37 PM

Alex would never understand how he had gotten himself into this kind of situation. He was a junior in college. Almost out. But things had confused themselves. Alex and his girl friend had gotten serious in the past few months. Once, only once, he hadn't used protection. And now she thinks she's pregnant.

He shakes his head, his dark brown hair getting in his eyes. He'd known that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, or as much as she would allow him too. But WHY did she have to get pregnant?

He looks in the mirror. He looked tired. His soft blue eyes were blood-shot, his hair was messed up. He needed some sun. He had stayed up all night talking with her about the possiblity. What did he want her to do? She had asked that multiple times. He didn't know. Was he ready for a baby? He didn't know.

He sighs as he walks out of his bathroom and grabs his jacket on his way out. He lived in an apartment, off-campus, alone. They had planned to meet today at one of the cafe's between the school and his apartment.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-13-2010, 09:18 PM

Jade sighed and rubbed her eyes as they stared back at her in the mirror. Everything looked foggy that day, probably from all of the crying she did last night. Life was officially hopeless. You do well in school, get a good scholarship, never get in fights, be just about the best you can be and this is how you get re-payed? She slipped on her outfit for the day. She threw on her jacket and walked out to her car. She hopped in and drove to the small cafe, waiting for Alex.

heart_and_soul
Creator of my own little world.....

Old 04-14-2010, 05:26 PM

Alex walks up to the small cafe. Jade's car was already there. He took a deep, steadying breath, and walked in. He saw her in a corner booth, her back to him. He groaned silently. Her shoulders were tensed. She was nervous and that made him nervous. Good thing today was only Saturday. He had a feeling this was going to be a long weekend. With another deep breath he walks over to her booth, petting her arm as he slid into the seat across from her. She looked almost as tired as he felt, but she would be able to hide it from anyone who didn't know her as well as he did. "Good morning, my Jade," he greets her, a small, apologetic smile forming on his face.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-28-2010, 10:10 PM

Jade his her pain behind a small smile that she struggled to form on her face. After she looked at Alex for a while, the pain ate her a live, as well did the fear. A tear slowly paraded its way down her cheek. She was afraid at this time, she didn't want to have a baby, she didn't even intend on her and Alex doing the things that they did that night. She didn't know any better, she was so stressed with school and relationships that all she wanted at the moment was him, to help stop that, but somehow, it was just made into a giant mess. She looked around at everyone else at the coffee shop. A few families, but one in particular stood out to her. A mother with a small baby, hardly a few months old and a young boy, maybe a few years old. Soon, she realized she wasn't the only one looking at the boy, everyone in the building was. The boy was having a large fit over his meal and the mother struggled to keep him quiet. She looked at Alex, then at the boy, then at Alex again. Her breathing became sharp and heavy as she panicked. Her gaze was still set on Alex and she quickly shook her head. "No...n-no...I can't..I...I CAN'T DO IT!" she yelled. She slammed her hands on the table and eyes quickly shot in her direction. She grabbed her jacket and purse and stormed out of the door. She sat in the driver's seat and put the key in the ignition. It sputtered a few times, then turned over. She tried again. Again, a few sputters and it gave up. She set her head on the steering wheel as her face was now soaking from tears.