JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 02-09-2010, 05:27 AM

Caleb immediately took hold of the nymph and swam to the surface quickly and ran out of the water. Holding her cradeled in his arms she sprinted back to the in knocking the back door open and ruhing up to Naida's room. "Its ok Love, I've got you.." Caleb whispered to her as he opened her door and laid her on the bed.

Last edited by BellyButton; 02-10-2010 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Flob

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 02-09-2010, 06:04 AM

Naida's body began to sweat and she was boiling. Naida followed her mothers voice to the dream world where she normally spoke to both her mother and father. "Mother.... What's wrong with me. It hurts" She told her mother almost crying.
Her mother touched her cheek her eyes full of sadness. She replied softly in greek "Your dying, my child...." tears slowly dripping from her face

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 02-09-2010, 06:06 AM

Caleb sat at her bedside, hlidn her hand and wincing as he felt the pain flow from her in almost pulses. "Please be okay.." He mumbled, kissing her hand as he held it in both of his.

Last edited by BellyButton; 02-10-2010 at 09:33 PM.. Reason: FLOB

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 02-09-2010, 06:46 AM

Naida shook her head violently "No I can't.... No... please tell me your lying mother" tears streaming down her eyes. Her mother looked directly at Naida's eyes said "Im sorry, but its true. Remember your not immortal..." She extended her arms and hugged Naida. Naida cried loudly in her mother's shoulders. When they both calmed down Naida's mother began to speak "You must now make a Choice Naida. You could actually die without doing anything and come join me and your father or you can also live forever as water in a lake. You may not talk or speak but you will feel and think but will be unable to do anything... There is also... No I cant tell you..." Naida thought about the choices as her mother said them but stoped when her mother did't say the last one "No you have to tell me what is it what can I do to stay alive. Please mother I just found Love. How can I leave him when i have just started my actual life with him." Naida said as she continued to cry tears of sorrow and anger

Naida's pain seemed to less when Caleb kissed her. She calmed down. Her body went on autopilot and felt the temperature raising. Her body began to freeze in order to try and drop her temperature

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 03-02-2010, 03:38 AM

((what has happened to the thread?
everybody come back...))

Darkestofsouls
El Sleezo's Discount Constructio...
Send a message via MSN to Darkestofsouls

Old 03-02-2010, 05:27 AM

((I know.... I've been waiting for CallmeCal and vampire cat girl to show up again.....))

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 01:37 PM

((I think the Inn is dead :'( ))

Yamiko
*sigh*
Send a message via Yahoo to Yamiko

Old 03-02-2010, 05:03 PM

((Phoenix down! *uses item* we shall breath life into this inn once more! and since I don't feel like back reading I'm just gonna start with something random))

I rolled over on the bed and wrapped my arms around Sy, kissing her gently. "Wake up love, I'm sure the Inn could use some attending to. Though I'd much rather spend the rest of eternity with you here." Nuzzling her neck, my ears flicked against her cheek.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 05:09 PM

(*giggles* nice move Yami)

Sy smiled and sat up. She kissed Kiseko's nose. "All right all right, I'm getting up." She 'poofed' herself a pair of jeans and a red tank. Putting her hair into short pigtails she pulled the blanket off of Kis. "If I have to get up, so do you." She made her way downstairs, refreshing the flowers, and getting to work cleaning off the small layer of dust.

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 03-02-2010, 05:21 PM

I sighed, "Damn." Getting out of the bed I dug through my things and slipped into a blue tank-top with a blooming rose and some jean shorts. going down the stairs I picked a white rose from the flowers and tucked it into Sy's hair as I snuck up behind her. "Seems rather quiet down here. Where is everybody?"

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 05:38 PM

She smiled for a moment, then it dropped. "I'm not sure. But thats the thing about the Inn. It may stay empty for a few months but eventually someone comes by. Once I was alone here for 4 months, and then Sokey came back from one of his grand adventures! The stories and gifts he had. " She chuckled. "Eventually the Inn will be full again..."

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 03-02-2010, 05:43 PM

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist, "You won't be alone here ever again, I promise." Gently, I placed a kiss on her lips.

((Sorry so short, gotta go back to work :sweat:))

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 03-02-2010, 08:41 PM

((hurray people have posted.))
Naida's mother sighed softly she pulled naida close and hugged her. "The last choice will extend your life a little longer at least for 200 or so years. But it comes with a price...." Naida pulled away from her mother and looked at her with determined eyes knowing that no matter the price she was going for the last choice. "tell me what i must do..." Her mother looked in her eyes and said "First you must cast your body aside and be reborn in water again. Losing every memory in your current body. the only memories you will keep are the memories of me... not of your father, not of your friend and not of Caleb..." Naida's heart was torn it seemed no matter what choice she made she was going to lose Caleb. Then she thought "But that doesn't mean I cant make new memories right... or remember my past life?" "You can if you wish but you won t remember until something extremely important triggers your memory. And when your memory returns you'll be in imense pain. Will you go through that?" Naida knew the anwser "Yes" she told her mother.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-02-2010, 09:05 PM

Sy smiled and kissed Kiseko back. "Thank you love. But don't make promises like that." She busied herself with sweeping. "Eventually, you'll get tired of sitting around here, and I can't say I'd blame you. Everyone looks for more eventually. I've left the Inn many times for adventures, but I've come back, and so would you." She tucked a Chrysanthium in Kiseko's hair. "Thats just life, love."

Yamiko
*sigh*

Old 03-02-2010, 10:10 PM

My eyes hardened with seriousness, "I don't break my promises. Even if it isn't this Inn I will always be at your side, at least for as long as you want me. Where you go I'll go. You are my family now, the only person I've ever considered actual family." I placed gentle kisses down her jaw and neck and whispered, "You are my life."

Darkestofsouls

Old 03-02-2010, 11:20 PM

((Woo-hoo, revival. I'll make a fresh, freed post sometime soon, so I can get involved again.))

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-03-2010, 01:34 PM

"Kiseko..." She whispered, and wrapped her arms around the woman. "Thank you Kiseko."Tears threatened to fall from Sy's eyes.

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 03-04-2010, 04:40 AM

Naida's mother told Naida what to do and after she was done.. Naida woke up she looked down and saw that Caleb was still holding her hand she couldn't tell if he was asleep or not but she took this chance to leave. got up from bed and gave a quick kiss to Caleb on his head, hoping not to wake him. Tears fell down her cheeks as she walked out of the in and went towards the forest. She found a stream and took off her clothes and pendant in a branch. She stepped towards the stream's surface reaching the middle. She let herself transform into water and float down stream gong downstream until she went down a waterfall and hit a lake where the water stopped. In the bottom of the lake a bubble formed and naida's body was slowly being destroyed and 'Naida' had died...

Darkestofsouls

Old 03-04-2010, 05:08 AM

((Do you mind if I have Anora get involved in the Nadia/Caleb plot? As a Valhallan, she can see magical beings, and follow them if need be, and as Anora, reformed Valhallan General searching the land for [and now having found] friends, she would want to help everyone at the Inn remain happy. Also, she would be on watch atm anyway. I just didn't want to interfere if you had some other plan.))

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 03-04-2010, 05:10 AM

((go for it but Naida is being 'reborn.' idk what ever floats your boat. it seem that JessehBoo has forgot about me....))

Last edited by Akuma-hime; 03-04-2010 at 05:19 AM..

Darkestofsouls

Old 03-04-2010, 05:45 AM

((Kk, thanks))

Anora had been sleeping lightly on the roof when she heard the Inn door open. She looked over the side and watched Nadia head off. She tilted her head, then headed off across the trees, following her. She wondered why she would be out at this time, and where she was going.

Anora arrived at the stream as Nadia began to vanish in it. Torn for a few seconds, she decided to wait, and check out the bank instead of follow right away. She leapt down onto the bank and walked to the locket and clothing. After looking over it all, puzzled, she started to head downstream, until she reached a waterfall. She cursed the time that had passed, wishing she'd followed sooner, and peaked over the edge to the lake, looking for signs of Nadia.

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 03-04-2010, 06:18 AM

Naida could feel her features changing and was in immense pain. As her final moments as Naida passed Naida's last thought was of Caleb. His face vividly appeared she smiled through the immense pain and finally 'died'. A heavy mist formed around the Lake as Naida 'died'.

Darkestofsouls

Old 03-04-2010, 09:11 AM

Anora's eyes widened as Nadia's essence shifted. She had never seen a Nymph die before, but she understood what that meant. She watched the fog, laying on her belly and leaning over the side of the cliff, squinting towards the lake for a better view.

((Probably should wait for JessehBoo))

Last edited by Darkestofsouls; 03-04-2010 at 09:15 AM..

Akuma-hime
Mar Mar

Old 03-04-2010, 08:43 PM

Mar was sleeping at the bottom of the lake. She woke up slowly extending her body and stretching like a cat. She sighed and look towards the surface trying to find the sun or the moon which ever was out at the time. She could see anything at all she could see only a deep mist. She paid no mind to it as she got up. Her feet where flat on the lake's bottom feeling the rough rock beneath her. As she started to walk she felt that her head was exploding, she cried in agony and fell unconcious on the floor.

Last edited by Akuma-hime; 03-05-2010 at 02:33 AM..

Darkestofsouls

Old 03-11-2010, 02:48 AM

((Should we just continue, and assume Jesseh will not be returning?))