Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 04:07 PM

Dan smiled when he felt the boy press against him. He looped a hand around his shoulders and ruffled Jackal's hair. Leaning his head on the boy's and taking in the intoxicating smell of him, Dan peered into the fridge. "Yeah, I've got those. As long as you like cheddar cheese. That's all I've got." Doing such a normal thing like deciding on dinner was refreshing. Jackal could have been a little brother or a cousin come to stay with him, one that he had just had sex with, sure, but it felt less criminal when that wasn't the only thing he was there for.

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-14-2011, 05:09 PM

Dan's comfort with him made Jackal smile a bit more, and he nodded. "I like Swiss better, but cheddar is good, too. It felt fine, just talking with him, even if being together felt amazing. Nuzzling against him, he pressed his face into the other's side. "So... Do you like me, Danny?" He questioned, looking up at him curiously.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2011, 06:02 PM

With his arm still around the youth Dan pulled out the things he would need for the cheeseburgers. When Jackal asked his question, Dan had to think about it. He closed the fridge with his foot and, arm still around Dan, leaned against the counter, "Hm... there's definitely a draw I feel to you. A beauty in you that I can't ignore. But I don't really know anything about you do I?" Not that he was really complaining, but if this was going to be more than just a one day thing, then he would have to learn more about Jackal eventually. "Why don't you tell me some things about yourself while I cook the burgers?"

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-19-2011, 03:42 PM

Well, that sounded like a pretty legitimate answer, to be honest. They didn't really know much about each other. And Jackal had a decent idea how to play a game to get to know each other better. "How about, instead, we play a game? It's easy. I ask you a question, you answer it, and then I do, too. Then it's your turn. That way, we learn about each other, you know?" He questioned with a smile, leaning into him and resting his head on the other's chest.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-20-2011, 05:59 AM

Jackal really was a kid, Dan thought to himself with a smile. Who else would turn small talk into a game. But it sounded like a plan, certainly better than whittling away at possibly boring conversation, "Alright, you ask the first one," He said, ruffling the boys head as Jackal leaned against him.