Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-09-2008, 01:06 AM

The school was quiet for now, most had gone back to their dorms and gone to sleep. Or else they may be hidden away in their rooms pulling all nighters as they studied for any tests they may have. But there were exceptions to this rule.

"The evening is beautiful tonight," Sarah, softly whispered, as she looked up at the sky. She grinned to herself, her crimson eyes gazing at the moon.

"Don't be such a romantic," Her partner said, softly knocking her on the top of her head. Her companion tonight was Vincent. He had the same crimson eyes, and when he smiled at her, little fangs glimmered in the moonlight.

These two were both irresistably beautiful. She had long blond hair and a thin, well built body. He had short dark hair and a very masculine body that was muscular, but not too much so. They were both the image of perfection.

Physically they were anyways.

They were both like children when it came to working with the others in their school. There were all manners of creatures, so it was not too rare for two vampires to be there. Mixed in with the managerie of creatures were humans as well. For the most part everyone got along. These two however, just weren't social.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 02-09-2008, 01:35 AM

[[Sorry if I sound out of place. ^^']]

Jackie was in her dorm, looking out the window at the night sky that was before her. Moonlight filled her room and gave it a mystrious feeling if you walked in on her. Her shoulder length, black hair glissened slightly in the light. Her deep purple eyes were hazy. Jackie was tired but didnt want to go to sleep. She didnt have insomia or any other sleeping disorder, but had a weakness for the moonlight and the night sky. She loved to learn about Astromony and any other type of space education. It satisfied her hunger for knowledge and made her herself whenever she studied it.

Jackie's room mate, Tuskino, was already asleep. The two were friends, but bearly. She didnt know much about him but he was a good person to talk to when she needed a friend. He had long blue hair that was normally put up into a pony tail, but when he slept, it was let down. His eyes were golden but you coudldnt tell because he was sleeping. Tuskino was cute but his personality made him faulty. He was a book worm and no one knew what his race was. Everyone asumed he was a human. But Jackie felt something different from him, something more.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-09-2008, 03:20 AM

((No problem! ^^))

Sarah turned to look around the school. They weren't supposed to be out, but she didn't care. Neither did Vincent. Since when did rules hold them down? She glanced up at all the windows and saw another girl looking up at the sky. She smiled and laughed softly.

"See, Vincent? I'm not the only one with a love of the sky!"

Vincent did look and frowned slightly. "Yeah, but your the only vampire who does I'm sure. Your such a wierdo!"

She frowned a little and elbowed his side. "You are too. You're friends with me, remember?"

"Yeah yeah. Whatever."

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `I L L U S I O N S Send a message via Yahoo to `I L L U S I O N S

Old 02-09-2008, 03:48 AM

Jackie eye lids began to get heavy. She wanted to go to sleep but didnt want to loose a second of the night sky. She heard a rustling sound behind her and looked. Tuskino woke up and was staring at Jackie.

"What are you still doing up?" Tuskino asked in a slurring voice. He was half asleep and his vision was blurry.

Jackie was silent for a moment. "I always look at the night sky." She replied looking back out the window. Clouds started to cover the moon, casting shadow on the ground.

"Dont stay up to long, we have a test tomorow..." Tuskino said. They had a class together so he knew what was going on in that class. They both were the slient ones in the classroom and whenever they had to work in partners, they worked together so that they didnt have to meet new people.

"I know..." Jackie replied while nodding her head. She yawned and closed the curtan that covered the window, blocking out the remaining moonlight. "But it doesnt matter. That class bores me..." Jackie added. She got under the covers of her bed and adjusted herself to face Tuskino.

"Everything bores you if it doesnt involve Space, Stars, planets or the moon. Astromany is the only class your passing..." Tuskino said. He rubbed one eye was was eager to go back to bed. 'How did she last this long in school with her grades?' He thought, staring into her deep purple eyes.

Jackie smiled. "Well thats how I am..." She said closing her eyes. "Good night." Jackie muttered drifting off to sleep.

"Good night..." Tuskino replied. He looked at Jackie before going to bed. He was surprised by the fact that she could stay up for how long and not be tired the next morning.

The room was silent and dark now.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 09:29 PM

Sarah looked up at the windows in the dorms and sighed. "Do you ever wish you were normal," She asked Vincent softly, her lips pursed together in deep thought.

"Of course not. Normal is boring. Life for us is so much more interesting."

"Maybe..." She whispered, her thoughts off in the world of humans. She couldn't remember what it was like to normal anymore. All see really knew was this life as a vampire. This life of taking night classes just be comfortable. They could go out in the daylight, but it always gave her a rather nasty headache and a sunburn that lasted til the sun went down again. For that reason she tended to just wait til the night to go outside.

Vincent didn't mind it though. He had been this way longer than she. He liked this life of theirs simply because he didn't like humans very much. He only tolerated them for her sake. She was the entire reason why they went to this school.

She thought about this, as they went to their last class of the evening. Afterwards they would go to their dorm for the day.

((Sorry for the late reply! I had work to deal with and the event distracted me >.<))

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-13-2008, 12:19 AM

[[Its okay. We all have busy times...]]

Jackie wasnt asleep for long. Her body was restless and her mind just wouldnt shut off. Jackie kepted waking up every 20 to 30 minutes. Eventually, she just got tired of sleeping and waking that she just got out of bed and went out into the halls. Students wernt allowed to roam the halls at night, but Jackie just found school so much more interesting at night. With the dark mid tones surrounding the area and having the sound of silence drift into her ears and calm down her mind and erase her thoughts of the day. 'To be a night dweller...' Jackie thought looking at the few paintings that were on the wall. '...Would that make me feel better?'

Tuskino was still semi-awake when Jackie left the room. He would normally go and bring her back into the room to save her from trouble but the deed was over down and thought that Jackie would just keep doing it. Tuskino sighed and put his pillow on his head to help him sleep easier. But it was no use. Was he rubbing off on Jackie? He didnt know.

Jackie reached the end of the hallway that led to the main lobby. No one was in sight, the area was completly empty, all the doors and windows were locked and everything just seemed to be sleeping, even the furniture. Jackie walked into the lobby, her bere feet tapping on the hard, cold, marble floor. She walked slowly, absorbing the beauty the main lobby offered at night. "So peaceful..." Jackie whispered closing her eyes as she walked.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 11:47 PM

As their last class finished up, Sarah stepped out of the classroom, Vincent right behind her. There was still a little bit of dark time left, so she walked for a little while, Vincent tailing behind her like a loyal pet. Even if she drove him absolutely bonkers, he couldn't help but stay by her side. It was a protective instinct in him.

As she walked, she noticed someone up ahead. She could tell by the air, that this was someone who most certianly did not belong out at night. She looked at Vincent and he stopped and shook his head.

"What's wrong?" She asked, seeing the odd expression on his face.

It was one that she hadn't seen in a very long time. It was the look of someone in pain. It was the look of hunger.

"I have to go." Before she could say another word, he was completely gone. She understood though. He needed to go back to the dorm where their synthetic blood packets were. He always did get weak whenever human females were around. She on the other hand, had no problems. She was just curious.

She started to follow the girl, noting how she moved slowly, as though she were a romantic out for a midnight stroll. It fascinated her.

`I L L U S I O N S
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 05:38 PM

Jackie knew someone was following her but didnt look back to see. She walked down another hallway that where class rooms. The halls were empty. 'Why is this person following me?' Jackie thought, looking at the person behind her in the corner of her eye.

Jackie wished she had Tuskino with her. He always had a plan to shake off stalkers or followers. She could never remember his idea's so that she could use them when he wasnt around. Maybe she should of tattoed them on her arm or something so she could remember easily.