Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-25-2008, 12:55 PM

"Yeah that sounds cool." she said with a smile. She stood up and waited on him.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 02:04 PM

Zane stood as well, and started walking beside her. "Any place in mind?" He asked as they headed toward the male dorms and the parking lot.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-25-2008, 06:12 PM

Sanoko shook her head. "Nope any place is alright with me." she said with a smile as she walked beside him.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 06:15 PM

"Alright.." Zane said as they finished walking the rest of the way to his bike. "Here.." he said and held out his only helmet for her. "You use it.." He said and got on and started up the bike. He would rather have her safer than him, but that was his choice.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 06:30 PM

Sanoko looked at the bike when they reached it and then looked at him when he gave her his helment. "Ok." she said taking it and putting it on. She then got on the bike with him.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 06:47 PM

Quietly driving they passed everyone that was outside. Some of the people that he called friends at one point just stared at him, as he passed with her on the back. He knew one of the guys liked him, and now Zane has her as a friend, more than the other guy had. A while later, He pulled into a parking stall of a little diner on the out skirts of the town. "Hows this place?" He asked looking back toward her.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 07:01 PM

Sanoko looked at everyone and everything they passed. When they made it to the little diner she took the helment off and looked around. "Yeah this place is fine, never been here." she said with a smile.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 07:07 PM

Zane got off the bike and looked around. "I thought it looked alright.." he said placing the helmet down on the bike. "When we get back, I will see if I can get the cards out of my room.." He said with a smile as they walked over and he opened up the door for her. "You wanting a table or a booth?" He asked not sure what one she wanted.

There was something that he has never told anyone, but he did have a job, and he was at it quiet a bit, and thats where he got most of his money from. He might seem like he is always one of the people that doesn't talk to anyone, but he actually worked at this little place right outside the campus.

"Hey Zane!" Said one guy from the back of the kitchen, as he waved.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 07:14 PM

"A booth would be fine and alright." she said walking through the door he held open for her. "Thanks." she said with a smile. She saw someone say something to him, but didn't say anything about it. She looked around and found a booth. She walked up to it. She wished she had a job so she could have some money of her own to do what she wanted to with it other than buying food and getting clothes when she absoulutly needed to.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 07:24 PM

"Go ahead and pick out what you are wanting..I will be back.." Zane said as he handed her a menu, and he walked off toward the kitchen. He came back a bit later. "Sorry, but I have to tell you something..." He said and sat down across from her. "I have been here before, and I will say that I work here as well....Most people think that I am just some rich snobby kid that doesn't want to talk to anyone, but when I ma not at school, or in the dorms I am here." He added looking over at her. "These guys are like my family, and We are eating free today too...or as I should say, anytime we come...Sarah has never seen me walking with anyone before...." he said "And sorry for just rambling.." he added and looked at the menu for no reason.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 07:38 PM

"Ok." Sanoko said and watched him walk off. She looked at the menu when he was gone. She looked up at him when he came back. She listened to what he was said. "That's nice that you have a job to make money and have a family away from home. Also don't worry about it, I don't mind you rambling and that wasn't really rambling to me." she said with a smile. She looked at him without saying anything for a little while.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 07:46 PM

Sarah walked on out, and looked at Zane. She was a short little lady, that was in her mid fourtys. She was dressed up in a Sunday looking dress with an apron. "I see you finally are talking to people.." She said with a grin, and looked over to the girl. "I am Sarah, Zane's boss, nice too meet you.." She said. "About time he startes talking to girls.." She added with a little wink.

"Thanks mother.." Zane said after looking up at her with a grin. "This is Sanoko, shes a friend..just met her today.." He said introducing her. He was being a bit shy at this point again, but he wasn't used to this, or having to introduce people, especially to the ones he works with.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 07:51 PM

Sanoko smiled. "Hi nice to meet you too." she said after Zane introduced her. She didn't say anything else for awhile unsure of what to say.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 07:53 PM

Sarah just smiled. "What can I get you too?..well her.." She said pointing at Sanoko. "Zane I know what you want already.." She said writing it down.

Zane looked up at Sarah and the over at Sanoko. "Sorry you have to put up with this.." He said and glanced up at Sarah again.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 07:57 PM

"It's fine." she told Zane. "I would like a salad." Sanoko told her and closed her menu.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 08:07 PM

"Alright, They will be just a second.." She said and walked back off.

Zane looked over at her. She usually isn't usually like that, But i never come here with a girl, and it just gives her something to talk about. She also has more things to do, since our waitress quit 2 days ago." He said trying to get a little conversation going between them.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 09:21 PM

Sanoko nodded. "Ok. Well that's kind of bad that she has to do more work." she said. She then just thought of somethings until he would say something again.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 09:33 PM

Zane sat back in the booth, and rested a bit. He talked a lot already, and he wasn't used to talking, so he felt like he was getting annoying.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 09:37 PM

Sanoko looked at hi wondering if he was going to say anything else. She looked away and around at the other people in the diner.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 09:48 PM

"So.." Zane finally said breaking the silence. "Sorry..I am not used to talking.." he said with a half of a smile. "Its awkward at time, but yea.." He added. and looked over at her,

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 09:54 PM

Sanoko looked back at him when he started talking again. "It's fine I get what you mean." she said with a smile. "Though I'm sure you will get out of that sometime soon now that you have a friend who you can talk to."

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 09:58 PM

"Yea, true...so you have a job?" Zane asked curiously looking at her. He still thought he was talking too much, but she was right, he had to get over it.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 10:02 PM

Sanoko didn't think he was talking to much. She shook her head to his question. "No I don't have a job." she said. "I would like one though."

Donut

Old 02-26-2008, 05:14 AM

"If you want ask Sarha..I bet you could start here as well..then we can talk and hang out more...If you want..and all.." Zane said shyishly.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2008, 01:06 PM

Sanoko smiled slightly. "Yeah I would like that. It seems like a good idea."