APBCole
BUGS CAUSING ME UNABLE TO POST

Old 04-26-2014, 12:08 AM

Jelly is English so i'm not surprised that she's evil.

I'm going to rebel by throwing her tea into the Boston Harbor. She'll never be able to stop me!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 12:37 AM

This is me >///~///<
I thought I'd share a newer picture of me.
This was from Easter

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 04-26-2014, 12:53 AM

HOORAY FOR FOXY FOXY!

---------- Post added 04-25-2014 at 07:53 PM ----------

You have such perfect lips!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 01:00 AM

>///~///< Thank you! I've actually heard that a lot surprisingly enough. Hahahaha My top lip is actually bigger than my bottom until I smile XD

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 01:01 AM

New hair color... I thought it was purple owo

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 01:07 AM

Noo I redyed it lol Jusst haven't posted new pics of it except on facebook

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 01:25 AM

Cool ^^

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 01:36 AM

I want to grow my hair out and keep it my natural color, which is a dirty blond that has a grey tint to it.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 02:55 PM

Your hair is pretty
And meanwhile, here's a pic of me oh and my sister. The plump one in the right is me and the one of the left is my first younger sister :) (and the blurry one in the background is my second younger sister XD)
Click on thumbnail for full view

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2014, 03:01 PM

It's Lexie! Hi! You and your sister look very alike, don't you. I love your pretty head wrap. How come your younger sister doesn't have her head covered? Were you two going out or something?

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 03:04 PM

Hi jelly!
Yes, we often get mistaken for twins even though she is a lot smaller XD and we always wear the same clothes with colour variations, so we do look alike :D
Oh it is because my younger sister still has not reached puberty. It is from then on we have to cover our heads ^_^

---------- Post added 04-26-2014 at 08:34 PM ----------

Ooh and yes we are going out to.. Er.. Pizza Hut

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexadis View Post
Your hair is pretty
And meanwhile, here's a pic of me oh and my sister. The plump one in the right is me and the one of the left is my first younger sister :) (and the blurry one in the background is my second younger sister XD)
Click on thumbnail for full view
Thank you :3 y'all really do look alike :3

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2014, 04:01 PM

Oh! I didn't know about the puberty/head covering thing. So I've learnt something today. \o/

APBCole

Old 04-26-2014, 04:05 PM

It's a cultural thing for her.

Just like tea and crumpets is a cultural thing for you. :P

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2014, 04:24 PM

I'm allowed tea and crumpets before puberty. >8(

APBCole

Old 04-26-2014, 04:35 PM

No, you aren't. Not anymore. :P

I'm banning you now from having tea and crumpets. Also you aren't allowed to go out to the bar anymore. xD

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2014, 04:54 PM

I'd not care if I could never go into a bar ever again. xD

But...banning me from having tea!!!

WTF is the matter with you! That's like...excommunicating me or something!!

APBCole

Old 04-26-2014, 05:28 PM

Yep. Too bad. So sad. You're stuck without having an tea. Tea for you is like my countries coffee. The majority has it daily or regularly so...haha!

Watcha gonna do bout it, Jelly? :P

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 05:35 PM

Jelly, you thought we cover our heads from the time we are little? O.0 and it's more of a religious thing, though. The Sinhalese here are like you folks-No head wraps, no nothing.

Ooh don't ban their tea! They're the reason why we have tea
But eh I don't like tea >.< I like milk!

Americans drink coffee all the time? Now that's a new fact! I thought they ate pizzas all the time.. Do you?

APBCole

Old 04-26-2014, 05:39 PM

Milk is awesome. I like milk. I drink it when I don't want to consider drinking caffeinated beverages.

Well, we do drink alot of coffee. Our two biggest American coffee corporations are everywhere: Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts. Not to mention alot of people have coffee in their home machine daily. I love coffee.

And we eat pizza all the time? Who told you that? I don't eat pizza often because it's not super healthy. I do however eat snack foods that could be considered pizza-like. Pizza rolls. :D My favorite quick meal fix. They're yummy.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 05:46 PM

I drink milk all the time and I believe that tea stains my teeth

I don't like coffee, unless I want to because everyone is drinking and I feel lonely with my cup of milk so.. Americans stay up awake for long periods of time?

Well... You people eat a lot, or atleast that's what I heard and when I was little it showed that a very very fat fat man grew so fat because he kept ordering and eating pizza while watching tv all the time :D so I think that gave me the idea that Americans eat pizza all the time I've been a firm believer of that until this minute

APBCole

Old 04-26-2014, 05:50 PM

Milk is good.

We mostly use coffee to wake up for a long day or use it to stay awake for a long night. Just depends on what we need it for. Sometimes we just drink coffee because we just want to drink coffee.

We have alot more options than pizza to eat. We have everything from chicken to seafood. Just depends on where. We have fast food places after all. Fast food is the greatest American invention.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2014, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by APBCole View Post
Yep. Too bad. So sad. You're stuck without having an tea. Tea for you is like my countries coffee. The majority has it daily or regularly so...haha!

Watcha gonna do bout it, Jelly? :P
I'm gonna cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexadis View Post
Jelly, you thought we cover our heads from the time we are little? O.0 and it's more of a religious thing, though. The Sinhalese here are like you folks-No head wraps, no nothing.
I don't know what I thought, to be honest! Maybe I'd just not thought about it at all! lol. It makes perfect sense for it to be from puberty onwards, so I suppose it had just never occured to me before.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 05:58 PM

I like fast food too but it makes me gain weight

Is it true that Americans eat a load? I'm not trying to offend you I promise!

---------- Post added 04-26-2014 at 11:30 PM ----------

Cole likes teasing jelly all the time. I wouldn't dare, young man, I wouldn't! Now that's a warning
... I really wouldn't I feel like a little kid when I reply to jelly's questions

Last edited by Lexadis; 04-26-2014 at 06:01 PM..

APBCole

Old 04-26-2014, 06:05 PM

Most fast food has lots of calories in them and is really unhealthy if you eat it alot. Which is why most people should moderate their intake. I don't get fast food too often because I can get better homemade.

I guess that depends on the person. I eat alot because I have a fast metabolism. I also have a hard time gaining weight because of it so i'm skinny and have been a majority of my life. I'm sure it's different for other people but i'm one of those people who can eat alot and not really care too much about the consequences. At least till my metabolism slows down.

I tease Jelly because she's the female version of me that is older and also happens to be located in England.

@Jelly: I'm sorry. :( Can I replace your love of tea with water instead?