shinies are so shinie!

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2013, 07:26 AM

Risque:

---------- Post added 02-17-2013 at 06:27 PM ----------

How did you draw the hair so well, Risque. D<

---------- Post added 02-17-2013 at 06:37 PM ----------

Ooh - try layering the spring boots with the reef sandals. ;3 It's awesome.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-17-2013, 07:52 AM

Lots of tries and failed attempts until all the failed attempts came together and created something decent. xD

Look at you! With your snazzy platform shoes! 8D

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2013, 07:55 AM

Haha well I love how you drew the hair. Now if only the hair I drew would look so good. ;3

Hahahaha. You should get yourself some of that platform shoe goodness too. I love how it layers. Wootwoot.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-17-2013, 08:05 AM

Geez, you draw hair just fine~ -_-

I will get in on the platforming as soon as I finish this maze (NEVAR) Seriously, I don't wanna erase, but I don't wanna do it all mentally either. T_T

any other event contests you planning on joining, Greed? p:

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2013, 08:06 AM

Which maze are you on? And i'm not sure yet - i'll see. ;3
I'm not sure if i'm feeling crafty enough for the rest of them. Haha.
How about you?

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-17-2013, 08:10 AM

Doing the hard maze currently. Might try the easy cryptogram in a bit.
You should join. It's loads of fun and the sense of accomplishment it gives is ah-mazing~

gonna cook two more things for the food contest, and maybe make a card. dunnos if I wanna go out shopping anymore for the rest of the week... but maybe. I want inspiration to strike me for the V-day card contest before I blow a bunch of money on crafting supplies. ):

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2013, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
@ Kole: It's not a trip to the grandparents without no internet! Hmm, so you are from Jersey, and are Italian? You must really really hate how certain Italians are portrayed in the media, haha.

@ Whimsical Sadist: Well, first you gotta get screwed over by the chance game.. xD

---------- Post added 02-16-2013 at 09:44 PM ----------

Take yo' time. Shouldn't rush talent.
Well it is what is as far as portrayals go.... stereo types perpetuate what can I say about that? I have to go to the cafe... so I get a few hours a day internet otherwise no net... that's the way it is... will be gone for two months as of April sixth then return June tenth...lol
It will be a long holiday lol.

I don't pay attention to the media anyway.... you get a biased opinion on everything you see or read that's just the media for you these days unfortunately lol

@Greed - I don't have a mouse... I have a laptop... and I am horrible with a mouse lol

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2013, 08:21 AM

Haha, after I finished the hard maze - I was like, seriously!? Literally makes you want to scream. The solution is hilarious.

And i would try, but I can't cook. Card is a maybe. But crafting supplies are so expensive. Everything is inflated. *.* Ribbons for 3 bucks a roll - poop! And hum - go look at awesome valentines pictures online, maybe you'll get inspired off it!

@kole - I have a laptop too, but I had to go out and buy a mouse asap to use at home. Using a trackpad for too long makes my wrist cramp up. D; Maybe you should try out the software I use. It's called sketchbook designer. It smoothes out lines you draw. It's a serious lifesaver. Because I am a wiggly line person when I draw with a mouse. XD

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2013, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Haha, after I finished the hard maze - I was like, seriously!? Literally makes you want to scream. The solution is hilarious.

And i would try, but I can't cook. Card is a maybe. But crafting supplies are so expensive. Everything is inflated. *.* Ribbons for 3 bucks a roll - poop! And hum - go look at awesome valentines pictures online, maybe you'll get inspired off it!

@kole - I have a laptop too, but I had to go out and buy a mouse asap to use at home. Using a trackpad for too long makes my wrist cramp up. D; Maybe you should try out the software I use. It's called sketchbook designer. It smoothes out lines you draw. It's a serious lifesaver. Because I am a wiggly line person when I draw with a mouse. XD
I don't know if I even have the patience to do all of that... I guess I'm just too old schooled lol.... Maybe that's my downfall..
I need to do some writing later today...and finish another chapter for putting up online.

I just got back from the bar... I had four PBRs....I'm buzzed but that's about it...
lol

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2013, 08:25 AM

Haha what are PBRs?

And lol. Writing - what do you write about, Kole?

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2013, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Haha what are PBRs?

And lol. Writing - what do you write about, Kole?
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beers...lol a cheap good old American Beers hehehhehe one dollar fifty cents at the bar... you just can't beat the price hehehehheh!

I write fanfiction about the Adventures of Tintin I post it here and on fanfiction.net.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 08:31 AM

thanks for entering, Greedie, sweetie
much appreciated

Risque
bing chilling

@ Kole: Long holiday. Is it for a real holiday or are you just calling it that? o:

And yeah, anything relating to the media should be taken with a grain of salt. You can't exactly trust anything too much when it's main purpose is to make money to keep the powerful people in power.

as for being old schooled, once you take a picture of your drawing you could still throw it into a photo editing program that can do vectors. Then using a pen tool you can give your drawing some lines and eventually even color it. o: If you are interested you should look it up. ^_^;

Buzzed Kole! Bad! D:<

@ Greed: That is like, every riddle ever. It's not a riddle if I don't feel ridiculous after finding the solution. -_- I hate wordplays for that reason.
Holy smokes that is expensive! At that rate you are better off importing your supplies from China. Would probably cost less than buying it in store. <_<

Woohoo! thanks for the freebie Greed! Just saw it. <3

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Ooo La La~

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 08:33 AM

what does that remind me of, Velvet?

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 08:34 AM

Ooh La La? xD I have no idea. It's my best French. Lmao.

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2013, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
@ Kole: Long holiday. Is it for a real holiday or are you just calling it that? o:

And yeah, anything relating to the media should be taken with a grain of salt. You can't exactly trust anything too much when it's main purpose is to make money to keep the powerful people in power.

as for being old schooled, once you take a picture of your drawing you could still throw it into a photo editing program that can do vectors. Then using a pen tool you can give your drawing some lines and eventually even color it. o: If you are interested you should look it up. ^_^;

Buzzed Kole! Bad! D:<

@ Greed: That is like, every riddle ever. It's not a riddle if I don't feel ridiculous after finding the solution. -_- I hate wordplays for that reason.
Holy smokes that is expensive! At that rate you are better off importing your supplies from China. Would probably cost less than buying it in store. <_<

Woohoo! thanks for the freebie Greed! Just saw it. <3
Well maybe I will look into it later .... I'm not a professional mind you... I'm just mediocre
Oh come on, you don't drink at all?

Well part holiday and the other part will be helping my aunt and taking care of my grandmother who is now one hundred years old!

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-17-2013, 08:40 AM

@ Kole: I gots the shock top in the fridge. Mind that I am not legally allowed to purchase alcohol quite yet~ haha. ;D

Holy smokes! Congrats to your grandmother! Hope all is well.

@ Velvet: How about the phrase "menage a trois"? xD

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2013, 08:40 AM

Lovely french there Velvet. ;)

At the rate shipping ships to Australia, i'd get it as the event ended, Risque! XD Gotta say though. If i was in China right now, i'd sure as hell go and make a card for Mene in a heartbeat. XD

---------- Post added 02-17-2013 at 07:41 PM ----------

Yay. Matching sigs. <3

I'm getting in touch with me teal side. XD