Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:10 PM

Last minute token earning? This is the spot for you!

Come chat with me - I'm looking for a slow place since no one has noticed my posts in fast threads XD

How are you all?

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:12 PM

I'm doing well. Trying to earn some tokens to get my last event item, any idea what time it ends?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirianna Fayth View Post
I'm doing well. Trying to earn some tokens to get my last event item, any idea what time it ends?
They usually end at 9PM Pacific Time I think....maybe I'm remembering that incorrectly XD

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:18 PM

Has no idea what time that is for me. Hey what color do you use to get your hair that shade of blue. I was trying to get close to that, but couldn't.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:20 PM

Here is the code for this color blue hair:
Hair color: #000000
Highlight color: #175cc4

haha - I'm not entirely sure what time it will be - but jelly usually makes an announcement with an hour until it happens. Sometimes she doesn't but most of the time she does :D

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-23-2013, 11:20 PM

Yeah a slower place to chat, though I do need to post like a mad woman to get the tokens I need, lol.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Yeah a slower place to chat, though I do need to post like a mad woman to get the tokens I need, lol.

I like fast threads but I've posted a few times in some of them and no one has noticed so I gave up XD

So I made a slow one :P To earn some extra tokens...didn't earn that many this time D: XD

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:22 PM

Sweet and thanks.

Good then there time to get the last item and try to score some items for this muely.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Sweet and thanks.

Good then there time to get the last item and try to score some items for this muely.
You're welcome! You're the third person in two days to ask me for my hair code :P XDDD

Yes - I'm try to get some last minute commons! *wants too many of them*

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:24 PM

It's cause it's so pretty. -pets the pretty-

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
I like fast threads but I've posted a few times in some of them and no one has noticed so I gave up XD

So I made a slow one :P To earn some extra tokens...didn't earn that many this time D: XD
I do too and the only one that I have been staying in is RAK. Half the time I go unnoticed for a while though.

I made my own event hangout thread earlier in the week, but hardly anyone had visited it. So I give up and try to find some other places to post or chat.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:25 PM

Quote:
It's cause it's so pretty. -pets the pretty-
haha it was actually a different color...I literally just changed my avvie :D

*got bored with the avvie again* XD

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:26 PM ----------

Quote:
I do too and the only one that I have been staying in is RAK. Half the time I go unnoticed for a while though.

I made my own event hangout thread earlier in the week, but hardly anyone had visited it. So I give up and try to find some other places to post or chat.
Awww I would have visited - but I haven't really been as active this event unforunately :( I was at the start but that's because it was the weekend - then I had to work and couldn't get on as much XD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Awww I would have visited - but I haven't really been as active this event unforunately :( I was at the start but that's because it was the weekend - then I had to work and couldn't get on as much XD
It's ok. I've come to expect it because it's that way almost every event anymore. I'm lucky if my hangout reaches page 5 anymore. It's understandable that you wouldn't be around as much. I've actually been around more than normal because well there are more people to chat with. It's kind of sad because anymore since people don't really visit my regular hangout thread and I don't really have any other place to chat all the time I only get on to check my RPs and see if there is anything new going on.

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:30 PM

Ah I see. Well if you noticed this isn't my main, and my main has has the same avi since..about 2011..I think.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:31 PM

Quote:
It's ok. I've come to expect it because it's that way almost every event anymore. I'm lucky if my hangout reaches page 5 anymore. It's understandable that you wouldn't be around as much. I've actually been around more than normal because well there are more people to chat with. It's kind of sad because anymore since people don't really visit my regular hangout thread and I don't really have any other place to chat all the time I only get on to check my RPs and see if there is anything new going on.
My exchange thread and my pixel threads were my usual hangouts but my exchange thread has died and since I have to be hush hush now about pixels I no longer post pixels in the thread - so it's starting to die XDD

Then I keep mostly to avatar chat forum XD

I've just been busy due to working and grad school and pixel stuff. Over the summer will be nice - summer vacation! As a teacher, I get summer vacation the rest of my life :D XD

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Ah I see. Well if you noticed this isn't my main, and my main has has the same avi since..about 2011..I think.
My avvie wore the same outfit for like a year an a half once XD I liked it so much and never had gold so I was too poor to buy items without selling half my inventory XDDD

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:35 PM

Well I rp a lot, and one day a rper I rped with put her character as a superhero, and she helped me make my Raven cosplay. Since that day and everyone keeps telling me they love it, I don't have the heart to edit my avi.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Well I rp a lot, and one day a rper I rped with put her character as a superhero, and she helped me make my Raven cosplay. Since that day and everyone keeps telling me they love it, I don't have the heart to edit my avi.
Lol - well that's why you have a mule :D You can play around on the mulie and keep your main avvie the same :D

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 02-23-2013, 11:38 PM

*glomps Maria and runs away* hopefully I will be back before that ... did you get your mum pressie yet?

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:38 PM

But I like having all my items on my main and posting on my main.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Strife View Post
*glomps Maria and runs away* hopefully I will be back before that ... did you get your mum pressie yet?
I DID! She loves candles and she especially loves Yankee Candle brand. But it's super freaking expensive...like one candle is 30 dollars D: So I got her some things from there since I know she'll love it <3

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote:
But I like having all my items on my main and posting on my main.
Same here actually.

My poor mulie gets no love XDD She has like 10 items on her account and very little posts XD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 11:40 PM

Quote:
My exchange thread and my pixel threads were my usual hangouts but my exchange thread has died and since I have to be hush hush now about pixels I no longer post pixels in the thread - so it's starting to die XDD

Then I keep mostly to avatar chat forum XD

I've just been busy due to working and grad school and pixel stuff. Over the summer will be nice - summer vacation! As a teacher, I get summer vacation the rest of my life :D XD
I've been waiting for people to post advice and stuff in my pixel thread, but all I ever really is people saying they like the stuff. Nothing really one how to improve the shading or shapes and stuff. Really I don't know what to do on Mene anymore other than rp. I'd like to start my charity back up, it was always active before I lost the internet and disappeared back in 2008/2009. *rambles a bit more, lol*

That's probably awesome, but do you get any pay during the summer months when school is out?

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:43 PM

My mule has a bunch of easter junk on her, and next to zero posts.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
I've been waiting for people to post advice and stuff in my pixel thread, but all I ever really is people saying they like the stuff. Nothing really one how to improve the shading or shapes and stuff. Really I don't know what to do on Mene anymore other than rp. I'd like to start my charity back up, it was always active before I lost the internet and disappeared back in 2008/2009. *rambles a bit more, lol*

That's probably awesome, but do you get any pay during the summer months when school is out?
Right now I'm on a 12 month contract so I would get paychecks over the summer. I'm looking for a job at a new school next year since the administration here is terribly unorganized and extremely terrible to the employees >.< If I get a job elsewhere I might be on a 10 month contract instead...

Is is frustrating when you ask for advice and no one gives it. You should really ask xuvvie since she'll hand it to you straight out!

If you want to, tell me what item you want help with the most and I can try to help out? I'm not sure how great I am at giving advice though *still learning myself*

Oh, what charity was it? I never go into the charity forums D:

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote:
My mule has a bunch of easter junk on her, and next to zero posts.
LOL! Is it those old Easter eggs from 2010, I believe was the year? I have so many of those XD

Mirianna Fayth
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2013, 11:48 PM

Yes, the eggs of evil. I need to kill them.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Right now I'm on a 12 month contract so I would get paychecks over the summer. I'm looking for a job at a new school next year since the administration here is terribly unorganized and extremely terrible to the employees >.< If I get a job elsewhere I might be on a 10 month contract instead...

Is is frustrating when you ask for advice and no one gives it. You should really ask xuvvie since she'll hand it to you straight out!

If you want to, tell me what item you want help with the most and I can try to help out? I'm not sure how great I am at giving advice though *still learning myself*

Oh, what charity was it? I never go into the charity forums D:
I see, it's good that it's a 12 month contract, but it stinks that they don't treat their employees badly. Good luck with finding a new job.

It can be frustrating. Well it was suggested that I check out some tutorials, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. I might ask Xuv sometime.

That would be cool. I'd like to get some advice on the scrub top, male tank and charity ball dress. I don't expect much for the dress because I have to redo the design of it.

I was the owner of The INSANE Asylum charity. Sadly it's been closed since 2009/2010 I think.