Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-22-2013, 07:55 PM

Joseph was taking the abuse well. He was going to strangle the kid, but this was....tolerable.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-22-2013, 08:20 PM

Lin's vision cleared "Why am I sitting on you?" she asked with a frown.

Andraus

Old 11-22-2013, 08:22 PM

"Because you were getting ready to confess your undying love for me. "he said, teasing her, and trying to rub the bite mark on his face....and arm.....and the bruise on his leg.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-23-2013, 01:08 AM

Lin kicked him in the junk "A-hat." she hissed

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-23-2013, 04:30 AM

Siobhan watched the whole exchange, torn between laughter and horror. Once it was over, she went to help Joseph up. "Joseph, a-are you okay?" She said, stammering with the effort of not laughing.

Cal watched impassively from the sidelines. "I will go scouting now." He said, just barely loud enough to be heard, and disappeared into the forest.

Andraus

Old 11-28-2013, 02:12 AM

Joseph just kicked Lin in the shin, for the abuse. He then got up. "I'm fine, I've had worse.....Gonna go walk with Cal. "He said, and followed after him.

Alessia was cloring on a pad. "-sigh- this is boring. I wish I was on land. Atleast then I can pick flowers. I want to Show Master Boricho what I found when we get back. "She said, speaking about her Herbalogy teacher.

Joseph stopped, stopping Calcifer along the way. They stood on the Edge of a Cliff, staring at a vast, Jungle wilderness. It was almost breath taking. " God's above, protect me......if we tell people about this, we'll be praised as hero's. "Joseph said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-28-2013, 04:19 AM

Cal stopped and turned to give Joseph an incredulous look. "We should not tell anyone. The beauty in this world has been almost completely destroyed by mankind. They will destroy this place, too, if they learn of it. It should be protected." He said quietly.

Rosemary sighed a little. "I'm sure it will be clear soon. Once the others get back, then we can all go ashore." She said.

Andraus

Old 11-28-2013, 05:36 AM

"If we don't share this with the world's, That would just be Selfish. However, Since we found it, It is Ours alone to claim....we'll need to keep an eye on the Trio that came with us. They come from a rich family. "he said to Calcifer. Paranoia was common with him. "They are as corrupt as every wealthy person is, and Lin, the ring-leader, is the worst of them. I'm telling you this now, if they jeopardize the entire group, I'm going to take action. "he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-29-2013, 01:55 AM

"Onni-chan wouldn't say anything if you asked neither would nii-san and Todd-san is well complicated." Bell said having followed them having learned the art of sneaking from the year avoiding her siblings "Todd is here because his parents didn't want him. Onii-chan is here because mommy made her nii-san is here because he wants a different life I love them so I tagged along...You should really get to know people before you judge them. If I were to judge you I would say you were a jerk that doesn't deserve to be leader and that Todd-san would be a better one." she sounded like a much older person then ten. "So stop judging onii-chan and nii-san because you don't know them and have only been around other rich people."

Lin stared at the ship frowning "Jacob will you help me?" she looked at him

Jacob sighed "Alright." she hoisted her up so she could grab the rail

"Todd will you help too?" Lin asked struggling to get herself up. "Hey were did Bell go?" from her vantage point she could see more then she could on land.

Last edited by finx15; 11-29-2013 at 02:10 AM..

Andraus

Old 12-03-2013, 08:02 PM

Joseph just shook his head at the girl. He didn't have time to talk to a sibling that pretty much idolized her older siblings. He then went to the shore, and waved for Todd, Rosemary, and Alessia to come to shore.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:54 AM

Lin dropped back into Jacobs arms "Thanks." she smiled at her brother then hugged Bell "Don't go running off like that." she scolded

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-05-2013, 05:23 AM

Looking to shore, Todd saw Joseph signaling for them to come ashore. Waving back to show that he had seen, he went to collect the others. "Rosemary, Alessia, it's time for us to go ashore." He announced.

Rosemary stood up and helped Todd get the extra dinghy ready for them to go ashore.

Having been mostly ignored, Cal shrugged and followed everyone back to the beach. He was used to being ignored.

Siobhan waited at the shoreline for everyone to be ready.

Andraus

Old 12-08-2013, 04:00 PM

"alright everyone! Gather around. "He said, once everyone was ashore. He then pointed to Calcifer. "Second Mate Calcifer brought up a good point : If we reveal this to those back at home, They'll surely exploit this paradise. The question now is, what do we do? Do we use our resources to repair the boat, or do we tear the boat down, and build a home here? "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-11-2013, 05:20 AM

Siobhan was slightly surprised by the question. Hadn't the goal always been to find a new home? Yes, but we were supposed to bring others back to our new home as well. She answered herself. "I vote we stay here. We are better off in a place like this, where humans haven't destroyed everything. We can build a new life, a better one." She said.

Rosemary bit her lip, thoughtful. Sure, it would be nice to stay. But could they really make it? She thought back to they way she had been treated back home, and realized that she didn't want to go back there. "I vote that we stay. It's a good opportunity for a fresh start." She said, trying to sound more confident that usual.

Todd looked around at the faces gathered, and felt conflicted. He didn't want to go back to his parents. But he was terrified of starting over. "I think...I'll probably do whatever Lin does, either way." He said truthfully.

Cal was silent. he wanted to stay, plain and simple, but he wasn't sure his opinion would count for anything.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-13-2013, 01:53 AM

"But what about are families?" Jacob asked frowning

"Does it matter brother are families clearly don't matter." Lin sighed.

Andraus

Old 12-13-2013, 03:37 AM

"They don't. We are here, they are not. From what I gather, I think you have everyone you care about with you. "Joseph said. "It's decided then. We'll build a new home here. "He said.

Alessia was already gathering flowers. She had laid out a make-shift table made of Flax and sticks. Bits of herbs and flowers were already being piled up.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-14-2013, 01:41 AM

Bell started crying "I don't want to stay I want mommy." she sobbed

"Oh don't cry Bell." Lin pulled her into her arms "hush."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-15-2013, 04:13 AM

Rosemary frowned. "Don't cry, little one. I know how you feel. We all have someone we will miss." She said gently, even though it wasn't entirely true for her.

Todd nodded, agreeing. He always agreed with whatever Lin decided.

Cal almost argued that he wouldn't miss anyone, but saw that the child needed comforting, and stated silent. Instead, he went to see what the other little girl was doing. Flowers...? He wondered.

Siobhan sighed. "Right. Well, I'm going to gather firewood. Until we can build sufficient shelter, we may as well camp out here on the beach." She said.

Andraus

Old 12-16-2013, 05:27 AM

"Alright. We will assign into Teams. Hikari, Calcifer, I want you too stay at the beach with Bell and Alessia, Siobhan, You and I shall gather Firewood and Sturdy Stones. It will be Important to gather resources. "He said, then looked at Lin, Todd, and Jacob. "I need you to Scout the Area, see if you find anything. We must assume we are not the only one's on this Island, so let's be careful. Also Todd, Don't let Lin boss you around."He said, Tossing Todd something. It was a Machete. It was mainly used to cut through plant-life, but could still be used as a weapon. "Alright, we all have our jobs, let's move it. "he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-17-2013, 01:22 AM

"I want to go with Nii-chan." Bell clung to her brother

"I can stay here." Jacob smiled at Bell. He didn't like the idea of his sister being alone with Calcifer but he knew Lin could handle herself and Todd would protect her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-17-2013, 05:58 AM

Calcifer actually betrayed the tiniest but of emotion then, looking almost hurt that they seemed not to trust him. But the expression was gone in an instant, and he nodded his assent. He was fine going off to scout.

Hikari smiled and nodded. She didn't mind staying with the kids at all. "Understood. Don't worry, I'll watch over them like my own." She said.

Siobhan saluted playfully, her usual grin on her face. "Aye aye, captain." She said.

Todd's eyes widened as he caught the machete. He had never once held a weapon, and felt nervous doing so now. He looked up at Joseph uncertainly. "I...I don't know about this..."

Andraus

Old 12-19-2013, 06:58 PM

"No. Jacob, you need to go with Lin and Todd, because I know you can take care of yourselves. Calcifer and Hikari are the only two I trust to guard base-camp, because they are both strong, and smart. They both can protect the little ones, and we should let them. "he said. "Go, now. As your Captain, that is an order. "He said, pulling rank on them. He then looked at Siobhan. "Lets go. "he said, leaving no room for debate.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-20-2013, 01:17 AM

"NO I DON"T WANT TO!" Bell screeched "I want to stay with brother!"

"It's like you've never dealt with a child before." Lin frowned picking up Bell "She can come with us if his highness allows it." she took the machete from Todd "Come on we're burning daylight." she walked off with Bell in one arm and the Machete in the other hand.

Jacob blinked "Wait! Lin!" he hurried after his sister taking Bell from her "Don't walk around with a sharp knife and a child." he sighed letting her lead the way.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-20-2013, 05:34 AM

Siobhan stopped, turned, and punched their leader in the gut. "You. Are. An. Idiot." She hissed. It was hard to get the girl angry, but when you did, she was something to fear. "First of all, don't you dare pull that rank crap on us, especially on a child. Don't you have any sensitivity? How would you feel if your sister begged to stay with you, and some asshat said she wasn't allowed to "because I said so?" Would you be okay with that? I don't think so. Now that we're all going to be living here, we have to respect each other and work together, and you throwing your weight around just won't work. We have to be equals and trust each other, and you have to earn their trust as a leader before they'll listen to you. Can you understand that, you thick-headed testosterone-driven jerk?"

While all the drama was going down, Cal walked over to a tree and sat against it. It was going to be difficult living with these people.

Todd raced after Lin and took the machete back. "He trusted that to me Lin, and I'll be keeping it." He said, somewhat surprising himself that he had stood up to her.

Hikari blinked and stared at Siobhan. She couldn't help thinking that this was a woman to be reckoned with, and that she and Joseph acted like a couple. Hikari herself would never dream of standing up to the man, let alone punching him!

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-20-2013, 07:32 PM

"Good take the thing." Lin said making it clear that had been her plan all along. "It's heavy anyways." she took Bell back "You can stay with me so brother can protect us ok?"

Bell nodded burying her head in her sister shoulder "I miss mom."

Lin blinked they had different mothers of course but Bells mother was the latest and she was nice "I miss her too."