waytodawn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-26-2014, 09:14 PM

Hi there, I'm an aspiring artist and would one day like to open an artshop here on Mene!

What are some good tutorial sites that you use to help you with your art? I'm trying to find some good sites and I found Pose Maniacs to help me with positions and anatomy, but are there any like chibi art tutorial sites that any of you use or anything in general?

Thanks for trying to help me!

Btw, I also have a tablet but it's kinda difficult to use right now since I'm a newbie at this...

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 02-27-2014, 04:31 AM

Try www.dragoart.com, I learnt a lot of my drawing there ^^ And also, I use DA to find poses for my chibi dolls and others. I find this particularly useful :) And also, feel free to ask me if you want to know any more tutorials and things specifically, I'd be glad to give you some links! (But make sure to ping me, okay? As stated in my signature, I always forget >.>) Happy drawing, and cheers~

MusicEmo
Kira

Old 10-27-2016, 12:55 AM

I usually look up specifically what I need either on Tumblr or DevinatART. So if you need help with hands, look up "hand tutorial". I also highly recommend Markcrilley on Youtube, he has helped me so much. And if you need good drawing references SenshiStock on DeviantART has amazing pose references, and she does her poses in a body suit, so there is no loose clothing, but also no nudity.