Hidari
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Hidari

Old 10-30-2007, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiami
Your art is so amazing! How do you do it on paint?!
My mouse never freezes, that helps. Besides that, a lot of practice and zooming. ^__^

Mashi <3
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2007, 10:22 AM

Wow, I could never do that on the computer!
Nice job. ^^

MelonyLouise
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 04:59 PM

Your art is so cute! I are envious! o:

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 10-30-2007, 05:09 PM

Could i get some art please? If you're still giving it out?
<333

Hidari
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2007, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring`Tyme Fresh
Could i get some art please? If you're still giving it out?
<333

I am! ^__^

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2007, 06:11 PM

Oh that is sooo cute! I only have paint so my art kind of looks retarded. Wait I take that back I have photoshop but I can't figure out how to use it.

Edit: I just realized (Also read below the picture) that WAS paint. Wow I totally would never have guessed!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-30-2007, 06:14 PM

Oh, those are so adorable!
Could I possibly get one? <3

If so, just so you know, these earmuffs don't layer right with my hair. The white headband is supposed to be showing. So if you do decide to draw me, could you please draw it so you can see the white headband part of the earmuffs? ^^

Hidari
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2007, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokotheshadowfang
Oh that is sooo cute! I only have paint so my art kind of looks retarded. Wait I take that back I have photoshop but I can't figure out how to use it.

Edit: I just realized (Also read below the picture) that WAS paint. Wow I totally would never have guessed!
Really? Yay! That's really nice to hear. I love Paint, but a lot of people see it as a cripple instead of a tool. D:

Antacid- Of course! Just chat a bit, everyone who has has gotten one. ^__^

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-30-2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidari
Quote:

Really? Yay! That's really nice to hear. I love Paint, but a lot of people see it as a cripple instead of a tool. D:

Antacid- Of course! Just chat a bit, everyone who has has gotten one. ^__^
I can do that!
But I may be a teensy bit delayed with responses. I'm also trying to quickly do the Gaia halloween event. I'm on a Gaia hiatus, pretty much, but I don't want to miss out on free items, in case I go back eventually.

How are you doing?

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2007, 06:18 PM

Well it's my main tool but my art style is way different then yours. Mine really does look like it was done in paint. However, I like it because it's simple and easy to use.

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2007, 06:19 PM

I like free art! And that sample is adorable!

Anyway, hi! I'm actually baking cookies right now...

Hidari
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2007, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Well it's my main tool but my art style is way different then yours. Mine really does look like it was done in paint. However, I like it because it's simple and easy to use.
I used to knock paint until I actually got photoshop and realized getting better tools didn't make me any better. ^__^; I like it for the same reasons, actually

Antacid- That's fine, actually, so am I! I'm only on the second item, though. I hate the event, but some of the items are sorta cute.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-30-2007, 06:25 PM

Quote:
]I Antacid- That's fine, actually, so am I! I'm only on the second item, though. I hate the event, but some of the items are sorta cute.
I just got my second item from beating up vampires. These items are... ugly. D: A giant spider tattoo? Yay... *sarcasm*
Gorey holes in my neck? .....yay?
I'm working on getting my second trick or treat items. I keep seeing people with pumpkins on their heads. Now THAT item is cute...
Gaia's got more to do, but still, Mene is so much better, to me. We have less items, but we don't have a ton of crappy filler items, either.
And I just love the community here. ^^ Best community I've ever come across.

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2007, 06:27 PM

Hmm....so....what site are you guys talking about? Vampire attacks?

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2007, 06:29 PM

The items are really ugly... but I think it would be cool to be a vampire :3

@Hidari: No kidding! That's exactly how I felt about Photoshop. I stil stand by the fact that paint is Pain with a t on the end. (Have you ever had random lines come and wreck your art before?)

MelonyLouise
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 06:29 PM

Instead of getting ready for school, I'm going back and forth between here and Gaia lol.

I became a vampire without even trying! It makes a Mel happy :D

Hidari
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2007, 06:34 PM

Quote:
The items are really ugly... but I think it would be cool to be a vampire :3

@Hidari: No kidding! That's exactly how I felt about Photoshop. I stil stand by the fact that paint is Pain with a t on the end. (Have you ever had random lines come and wreck your art before?)
OMFG, THAT IS SO ANNOYING. D:< I'm just like drawing and then my mouse takes off! It doesn't happen often, but it's still really annoying.

Antacid- I think it's stupid. I'm not an RPer, I just can't get over how silly it is. I can't do it non-sarcastically, so I'm just buying my items, because gold is so easy to come by. D: I also prefer Mene, even though I've been on gaiaonline for YEARS, almost everyone I've met here is friendly. Almost everyone on gaia is nasty to me. D:

Zane Troy- It's gaiaonline's halloween event. I don't like it much myself.

MelonyLouise- I do that all the time too. :'D Bad habit.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2007, 06:34 PM

Ooh that's cool Mel! Did the vampire leader ask you to be a vampire?

MelonyLouise
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 06:38 PM

keoko: No, I was just attacking vamps at random and I was getting attacked back and didn't even realize. I was probably on boards where they didn't want hunters and they got pissed, roflmao.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2007, 06:40 PM

@ Hidari: I know! It does it to me quite often. But I usually work with bigger pictures. I think it has to do with how you scroll down and how you click after you scroll down.

@ Mel: Oh wow really? I haven't been attacked a lot. I still have three hearts left.

Hidari
*^_^*

Old 10-30-2007, 06:43 PM

Quote:
@ Hidari: I know! It does it to me quite often. But I usually work with bigger pictures. I think it has to do with how you scroll down and how you click after you scroll down.

@ Mel: Oh wow really? I haven't been attacked a lot. I still have three hearts left.
Yeah, probably, it also happens when I'm going down. It makes it go ka-screwy. @__@

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-30-2007, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Antacid- I think it's stupid. I'm not an RPer, I just can't get over how silly it is. I can't do it non-sarcastically, so I'm just buying my items, because gold is so easy to come by. D: I also prefer Mene, even though I've been on gaiaonline for YEARS, almost everyone I've met here is friendly. Almost everyone on gaia is nasty to me. D:
Yeah, same. And when people on Gaia aren't nasty, they're just... neutral. They ignore you, or just... aren't friendly. They're not MEAN, just not FRIENDLY.
But everyone here on Mene is so nice goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed. And since the community is so nice, very few people are greedy. On Gaia, it's easy to be greedy and capitalist, because everyone is faceless. I mean, on Gaia, I ripped off TONS of people. Because in the marketplace, you don't have to deal with people. You just put it up, and they buy it. But on Mene, you have to deal with the people, and see them all the time. So you just CAN'T rip them off.
I'd never dream of doing anything like that on Mene. I feel a little guilty hoarding event items as it is.

itachiowns
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to itachiowns

Old 10-30-2007, 06:46 PM

OMG the gaia event makes my brain hurt lol but whatever lol i have like 2 points and almost 100 candies there lol on here i have 14 candys muahahahahahaha

itachiowns
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to itachiowns

Old 10-30-2007, 06:48 PM

OMG i know u see like the same people all the time on here cherry lol i mean u won the avi contest (love it BTW) and i mean e actualy see u on gaia i have never EVER seen one of the winners lik any where lol it is like so big hahahah i mean i remember when it was like this then it just kinda got like meaner lol but i like it still because it is like one of the only ways i can talk to some of my friends ^_____^

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2007, 06:48 PM

@ Hidari: But other then that paint is great! xD I used to hate it with a burning passion because sometimes my pictures would fuzzle. Then I realized I was saving them as jpegs.

@ Cherry: I have to agree with you there on what you said. However I'm still pretty active on Gaia. I just found so many awesome people there that I can't leave behind.