Aaawhyme
The Almighty One: Pekoe!

Old 03-11-2010, 08:21 AM

I think it would be a great improvement to the site if people would be able to preview what their avatar would look like with the stuff they have already in their wish list, to recheck if they would like to keep that IN their wish list.

ALSO, it would be a GREAT help if one could access the correct store by clicking on the item they wish to buy in their wish-list without having to search all the shops for the item they want to buy at that time.

I know I worded all of that weirdly, but I think I would be a lot more willing to make money and get items if I could find where they were originally a bit easier. Since most of the stuff in my wish-list just sits there because it's a little difficult to find the item again. Not to mention the fact that I'm lazy. xD

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 03-11-2010, 01:36 PM

I know they have "wish list" on the To-Do list, there just might be a bunch of things before it. Remember they're always trying to fix things so any suggestions may take some time.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-11-2010, 04:35 PM

I know Inso mentioned this....I think it was yesterday but dont quote me on that.

It might be a while into the future due to some things that come as more pressing issues, but I do believe it is something they have on there to do list ^.^