Old 01-06-2012, 06:30 AM

My full inventory (main) :ninja: :

SPOILERX

Mulie-kun's inventory, so very empty...:ninja:

SPOILERX

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-06-2012, 08:54 AM

I have 11 pages. I'm too lazy to see what color I have the most of. I don't have a favorite item.

wish

Old 01-06-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 飛段 View Post
My full inventory (main) :ninja: :

SPOILERX

Mulie-kun's inventory, so very empty...:ninja:

SPOILERX

Omg. You has 400+ eggies. XD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-06-2012, 11:49 AM

Yeah, it's insane. XD
And the Display All button totally messed up my inventory in display, hence the messiness in the screenies. @__@;;

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-06-2012, 02:59 PM

Right now I have a total of 1551 items on my main account and 1185 of those items are commons. I have a lot of black, red, white, gold and silver, though I'm starting to work on getting a better variety of colors. I hardly have any pink, yellow and orange.

On my mule I am storing the items for the summer user-ran event and we have 155 items for the event so far most of them are rares and a few commons.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 01-06-2012 at 03:02 PM..

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 01-06-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
How many pages of stuff do you have?
I have 70 items, haha.
Before this winter event, though, I had maybe 10 things? XD
/was never on

Quote:
Any favorite or least favorite colors?
I actually really enjoy a lot of the colors.
I loooooove purple so I've got a bunch of that, but got some black and white stuff for easier matching. I've also got a few red things 'cause I wanted a sort-of Christmassy avi. ^^ I've also got a few random other colors mixed in there, too.
I have quite a few EIs, some of which I bought off the MP for cheap, and some of which I have earned myself during the few events that I've been here for.

Quote:
Most used item?
This is only like my 2nd or 3rd avi so I don't think I have that kind of item yet...but I've worn the wings from Creepy Beastie Costume twice, if that counts?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-10-2012, 10:43 PM

Smart Ass Answer: Items duh!

Real Answer: Uhhh lemme see. *opens up new tab* ok. In my "All Items" Tab I have 2204 items. Which is 23 pages.

To break it up I have 6 tabs:

Main Inventory: 591 items (these are commons)
CIs: 117 (no repeats)
EIs: 205 (No repeats)
SNGs/MIs: 47 (No repeats)
For Charity: 1217 (EGGS for a charity I'm NOT doing anymore because my idea was taken. I'll be raising their price in the MP soon for it. The twerps.)
Tattoo Shop: 27 (I have all the tattoos so I separated them form the others)

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 01-10-2012, 10:51 PM

I was freaking out until I saw you had over 1,000 eggs. You could start an army with them.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-10-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Yeah, it's insane. XD
And the Display All button totally messed up my inventory in display, hence the messiness in the screenies. @__@;;

that must be what i did too.
it's a clusterbork in my inventory.
i need to get a gripe on it,
so i will work on it when it's slow around here.
*helps Dan straighten up his messie inventory*
i'm sure it's way better than mine.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-10-2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairywaif View Post
I was freaking out until I saw you had over 1,000 eggs. You could start an army with them.
Yup. I want to fry them lol.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 12:19 AM

fried eggie day, compliments of Nephie.
i like mine over easy so i can dunk the yoke, please.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 12:27 AM

lol that's how I like mine too. or sunny side up. nom nomnom.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

that must be what i did too.
it's a clusterbork in my inventory.
i need to get a gripe on it,
so i will work on it when it's slow around here.
*helps Dan straighten up his messie inventory*
i'm sure it's way better than mine.
Oh, it's organized...it's just that by viewing the items in 'view all' mode messes up the sequence I'd ordered it in. :XD Once I hope out from that screen, they're back to their orderliness.

Ack, I hate my eggs with the yolk not completely cooked to pale yellow. The gooeyness makes me cringe.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 01:01 AM

*blows bubbles in her egg yolk with a chocolate milk straw*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Oh, it's organized...it's just that by viewing the items in 'view all' mode messes up the sequence I'd ordered it in. :XD Once I hope out from that screen, they're back to their orderliness.

Ack, I hate my eggs with the yolk not completely cooked to pale yellow. The gooeyness makes me cringe.

yay!
more for hummy.
*pushes the plain white over to dan*

*giggles at Nephie*
eeewwww.
blowin' bubbles in your yokes,
and with a chocolate milk straw?
how does that taste?

Last edited by hummy; 01-11-2012 at 06:11 PM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
*blows bubbles in her egg yolk with a chocolate milk straw*
*cringes*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Hmm. I'm a bit of a hoarder so... I have 3060 items another 1709 on my mule. Lots of commons and EIs and CIs :3

I pretty much have a little of every color though I have much less browns and pinks as they're not favorite colors. I love teals <3 8D I need to buy more of the same shade of blue though. xD

I don't have a most use item xD I cycle through a lot of them far too much.

O.o
holy craptaculious amounts of commons, Mistress Seito-san!
i would LOVE a few screenies!
Seito-san equals ♥ of commons!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-11-2012, 06:43 PM

Of what? xD Too many to do them all. *has like 32 pages*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 07:03 PM

*twirlls and falls*
thirty-two!!???
how do you have things organized, Seito-san?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-11-2012, 08:55 PM

Yeah. xD At the time I posted that I had about 28 pages but I bought another oh 60 items, trade stuff with my mule, sold some things on the MP, bought more things on the MP. xD Yeah... constantly going up and down but still slowly going up.

Hmm, ah well. I have a drawer for EI and one for CIs, those are separated by release date. (Which was fine at first because I could actually remember which event which EI came from/which year which CI came from, but I'm getting forgetful in those regards, might be easier to classify them by types soon like all Halloween EIs together, all Slipper CIs together, etc, etc)

My commons are separated by types. Such as Tops/Bottoms/Dresses/Shoes/Socks/Neck/Arms/Waist/Hats/Headgear/etc. Recently (like within the last year) I had to separate the drawers like Tops => Shirts/Half Tops/Long Sleeves and Bottoms => Pants/Short Skirts/Long Skirts (might need a Shorts drawer soon).

Basically I started with really board drawers and as my inventory grew and I got tired of flipping through pages, I separate it into more specific categories. Around 3 pages is when I separate a drawer into a more specific type. Two is easy to flip through, 3 starts becoming a pain because i'm always unequipping/re equipping when creating an avi and keep track of what is where is a huge pain.

Then within each drawer, the commons are grouped by (usually) frequent usage (like I'm really fond of the two tier skirts so that's on the first page of my short skirts drawer), then by name (all same items and its different shade are grouped together.) By name I mean like I'll buy a Athena Dress but I'll buy it all multiple colors, so I sort it by Athena dress first and then by the colors of the rainbow.

So my drawer would look something like "Teal Cathay Dress, Black Cathay Dress, Red Athena Dress, Yello Athena Dress, Green Athena Dress, Blue Athena Dress, Purple Athena Dress, Black Athena Dress, Sapphire Lolita Dress"

That is, I'll use the Cathay Dresses more then a Athena Dress and I'll use the Athena Dress more then Lolita Dress.

Yes... *rambles*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 10:15 PM

it's not a ramble, Seito-san.
it's rather helpful to me, i'm a very unorganized person.
my Godfather says it's my creative side,
but hummy has not got any talents.....
so it's just my Godfather being kind to me.
anyway, i am going to try to organize my drawers and this helps me tremendously.

how many more items do you need to have all the commons?

Last edited by hummy; 01-12-2012 at 04:26 AM..

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-12-2012, 03:50 AM

Well it all depends really? I know lots of people sort by color first. Which is nice. I only do it by item name because if I like the item, I buy all the colors if possible and this prevents me from buying duplicates. (I occasionally do, but the chances of me buying say two red Athena dresses go down now).

Dunno. Probably alot more. xD Compared to the ACers my inventory is probably pretty small. I'm willing to bet I don't even have 1/4 of all the commons on here

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 01-12-2012, 01:17 PM

Holy baloney!
/feels poor
Gotta get my posting butt into gear here! XD

I love the ideas people have for sorting their stuff, though.
Threads like this interest me because I never seem to sort my stuff the same way on each site I'm on! Weird, eh?
I guess I'm still trying to figure out something that works well for me.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 01-12-2012, 06:33 PM

Ah. xD Well I've been here awhile so I had the time to build up my inventory. xD I'm so indecisivie on what colors to buy so I end up buying them all.

I'm pretty sure there use to be a thread that discussed that. xD It's probably disappeared into hidden masses though.
xD Nothing wrong with that. The last website I came from, I didn't bother to sort. My inventory wasn't that big and they had built in sorters (the basics like all tops went into this drawer and all bottoms went here) but within those drawers I didn't bother. *shrugs*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-12-2012, 07:43 PM

adorable signature art, Seito-san.