Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-02-2017, 12:53 PM

Not sure if this has been suggested, it probably has but I couldn't find the thread for it.

I'd really like a wish list feature where you can add items to your wish list. I know there is a watch list currently available but I find it's of no use when your items are not currently on sale in the marketplace. I know that people create threads and write down their wish list items but I think it'd be more convenient to have a wish list feature in the marketplace containing all the items you want, regardless of whether or not they are currently available on the marketplace

I hope we can have this in the future!

Last edited by Mikio; 01-02-2017 at 01:12 PM..

uncledaddy
swamp troll

Old 01-02-2017, 01:05 PM

you know what i'd really like? a wishlist attached to a dream avatar creator. it would be really handy, especially for those of us who aren't all that familiar with the items on here. a place where you can preview different items all together, and save the ones you want to find for yourself later. i don't know if there's a dream avatar creator in the works or not, or lurking around somewhere i haven't found it yet or whatever, but if we do have/get one, i think that would be a good place to include a wishlist. though marketplace is also a good place to keep it if there's no dream avatar system/not going to be one.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-02-2017, 01:13 PM

Definitely! That'd be awesome. There is a dream avatar creator but it is currently only available to users who have donated to the site.

uncledaddy
swamp troll

Old 01-02-2017, 01:30 PM

that's... really weird, tbh. o_o in fact, it's kind of a huge turnoff.

edit; i think i misunderstood and that this is a beta testing thing. in that case, it makes more sense. but i hope it becomes available to everyone soon! i have a hard time putting together an avatar on here with the way the shops are and all.

Last edited by uncledaddy; 01-02-2017 at 01:38 PM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-02-2017, 01:41 PM

I bet it will soon! Same tbh. It helps me a bit but I tend to lose items I place on my watch list and it'd be nice to have a feature that would let you refer back to them when you are looking for a particular item or CI.

uncledaddy
swamp troll

Old 01-02-2017, 01:59 PM

is there at least a thread with a list of existing items and images of what they look like/the poses they have? that's one i meant to look for, but i figured i'd ask while i'm at it. :'^D

i do like that i can at least search for tags in the marketplace.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-02-2017, 02:23 PM

There is this a list of all the past CI's and EI's released.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 01-02-2017, 02:27 PM

Dear Mikio and uncledaddy- these are great ideas.
I hope to see a wishlist feature available sometime soon... Also can't wait to see if the DAC becomes a feature for everyone.

uncledaddy
swamp troll

Old 01-02-2017, 03:35 PM

dang, that's a lot of list. very helpful though

Rhys; i hope so, too.

Setsunaela
Glitter Fae

Old 02-12-2017, 09:50 AM

A wishlist would be so nice.. There's a lot of stuff that I'd like to get eventually but making a whole quest post or wishlist post seems like a lot of trouble since there's so many. I'm not exactly "new" but I'm a terminal lurker who keeps forgetting to come back here and actually post and participate and stuff so there is a lot of things I can't afford..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-13-2017, 03:14 PM

I will say, the benefit of keeping your "wish list" in, let's say, a quest thread instead of just having a program do it for you...is that you earn gold towards your wishes because you earn gold per character. So when you create your list in a post/thread, it actually helps earn you the gold you need for those items.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-26-2017, 07:09 PM

Also when people leave they usually proves that quest list forum and drop off a few items here and there are two people who are questing them ;-) do it on double gold day for extra added bonus