Syrie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Syrie

Old 11-05-2007, 12:03 AM

*chuckles* Eliechan, that's pretty much what I'm doing too! *watches Seito escape!*

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-05-2007, 12:04 AM

• @syrie: yeah, i don't have any dependents... i don't send home money, tho i just buy expensive stuff for my mom sometimes... and treat my parents or family to dinner... tho they do the same for me... so yeah... ^^;
    and for now, i make enough to save... so i'm ok... ^^;

@seito: darn... my plan to trap seito didn't work... XD

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 12:11 AM

@Miyu: I really don't have dependents, I just feel better about things when I do send money home for Mom, and when I can help my little sister get the education I wasn't able to. My family's never really had money, but I'm in a position where I can help them out...and while sister may not need the help so much, my Mom really does.

She's got a heart condition and an anxiety disorder, so she can't work a lot, and yet she's got to pay for medical and everything AND raise my little half-brother...so that's why I send the money back XD

*nods* Not to say I'm selfless, no...but, I do have reasons for taking commissions for less than I'd like XD;

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-05-2007, 12:13 AM

Syrie: *whistles* Hefty price. x_X

Interestingly, to butt in. I have an anxiety disorder and heart condition, too. So no one'll hire me. XD;

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 12:17 AM

Yes, I know...Very hefty. But it's absolutely perfect. *babbles a little* I want to get it for her, or something like it, eventually. The other ring I was looking at is an excellent start, however. A good promise ring. The other would be an actual engagement ring, and well...I want to know if she's gonna say YES before I break the bank! XD;; *fluffles*

Oh wow - I'm so sorry, that's really a painful place to be D: Totally limits your life so bad. *squeezes* Mom got hired, but she works short hours and has to take massive amounts of medication to keep from flipping out or passing out >_>;; I worry for her very much. :<

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-05-2007, 12:33 AM

Syrie: So sweet. <33 When you're going all out for her like that, there's obvious love there. I'm sure you'll get a yes. <33

Yeah. The frustrating part is, I'm the one who was supposed to support the family. My mother and one sister also have heart conditions. To top that off, my mother has epilepsy and also a stress anxiety. She's one big ticking time bomb that could go any time, so she's not allowed to work either. I'm worried about the strain it'll cause on the future hubby to worry about it all like I do. >: (He was in here earlier if you saw him. xD)

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 12:38 AM

o3o I try. But shhh...people on Gaia have this thought that I'm a real hard-ass, a jerk, first class. *snerks* I am really hoping so. She'll be coming back home next weekend for my birthday~ I won't have the ring by then (unfortunately) but at least I'll get to spend some time with her!

u_u Gawd, I'm so sorry. That really is a rough place to be. Have you thought about trying to work at a library? It's fairly low stress and you don't have to haul a lot of weight around. :> *tries to be helpful* I may have seen him, I don't know though, I'm pretty clueless XD!

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-05-2007, 12:40 AM

• @syrie: aw... i'm sorry to hear that... but that is great what you're doing... <3
    i'm sure your mom really appreciates it... and so does your sister... <3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-05-2007, 12:51 AM

Syrie: xDD Tch, sometimes on there you have to come off as that way. But I'll keep it on the down lo just the same. XD I'm really happy that you'll get to spend time with her again soon. <3

Yeah, hence why I had a mental breakdown and had to stop education. xD; Yey social anxiety on top of other anxieties. <3 I'm supposed to be in therapy, but I never go cause my therapist is queen of the idiots. And that isn't my being bitter, 've had several friends go to sessions with me, and they think she's an utter quack. XD

I've actually been thinking of a job at the library or a small cafe. <3 And he got a freebie from Sho. >P Murchu Volpe. XD

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 12:56 AM

@ Miyu: I think she wishes I would stop even though she does appreciate it. Momma is veeeery independent. :3

@Ceri: NO KIDDING @_@;; Gaians can be so pushy and wretched! Not all, but a lot of them will walk all over you if you're not careful! *huffs*

T_T Go for it. I think that would be a nice job, something with low stress and not a lot of excessive lifting etc. Momma's an office clerk, so that's not too bad most of the time.

AH HA, yes I saw XD;

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-05-2007, 01:03 AM

Syrie: Yeah. It never used to be that way. I hate it now. >: That's why I flee to Menewsha. XD

Yeah, I'll look into it. I have an unemployment meeting tomorrow, afterall. XD And I really need money for when my boi comes to visit at Christmas.

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 01:16 AM

XD Christmas with boy~ *bounces for you* I have to bus up to my girl's mom's place for Christmas @_@;; That should be fun. No, really - the bus ride will suck, but the trip should be nice, her mom loves me (I'm just...yanno..not quite her 'level' or something XD).

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-05-2007, 01:19 AM

Aww. xD My boi'll be taking a bus from Tennessee (where his school is) up to Ontario, le gah. @_@

When we took the bus ride down to his place in Virginia during summer, it was a twenty-six hour ride. Talk about hell. The only thing that made it bearable was that we were going together. We were both sick though, so that sucked.

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-05-2007, 03:06 AM

[falls in after dinner and curls up]

Syrie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 03:28 AM

Okay, quick post to say that I started a thread you guys can find me in if you want >_> Art Thread! Back to laundry... DX *grumble*

Pretty Handsome Awkward
8D

Old 11-05-2007, 03:29 AM

Bye bye art thread. ;3; I think this place once. xD