SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 08-05-2011, 04:14 AM

Private RP. Feel free to read along.

The Ghost: SecretIenzo1
Name: Vivian Nano
About: Vivian was a pop star who died at the peak of her popularity. She was murdered by the compatition but her death has been kept secret from the world. She wants more than anything to sing again.
Appearance:

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-05-2011 at 11:45 AM..

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 04:57 AM

The angel

Name: Justin Penance
Race:Angel
( on phone so I can't post a pic at the moe.)
About: As an angel, he has it rough. He has to protect humans from demons and avoid lust and other piweful human desires.He was recently assigned to help spirits reach the afterlife. He is a kind but is a tough ex- archangel.

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-05-2011, 11:49 AM

Vivian stood on the steps of the fountain singing her song for the crowd like she did everyday but today was strange. It was like no one could see her. It had been like this for two weeks. After a while she became disheartened and stopped searching the midiam sized crowd for someone who might be watching. She sighed on the verge of tears and dropped down on her knees. "No one can see me..." Her tears then started to hit the pavement.

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 05:37 PM

Oh god.Why would you give me this out of all the possible jobs. He guessed it was punishment after all.He watcheher cry, sighinf out gently from a rooftop above before slowly gliding to the ground beside her, he placed his powerful hand on her shouldee gently and forced her on her feet. "Its time to stop the crying now." He said gently, his voice magcally calming and very soothinf.

He began to wrap his arms around her and slowly took the sky"I am here tp guide you to the afterlife....Is there anything you need to have done before I must leave?" He asked gently as he placed her far from the stage that was causing her so much grief.

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-05-2011, 07:38 PM

Vivian looked at the guy once they touched ground again. Who was he? With out warning she slapped him and took off running letting out a frightened scream. She ran past people and out into a street full of cars. The cars past right through her of course and she kept running away. She was frightened of the unknown flying guy. Once she judged herself a safe distance away she took a breath. She was in an allie somewhere.

(wrong move! *sing song voice*)

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 08:32 PM

(I knew that FULLY, but realistically he shiuld mess up a lot.Oh and I'm on my phone x x)

Justin laughed.Oh no.No no. He simply fled over the cars silently, shifting until he was see through then landed and fired a white blaat from his palm that would paralyze the fresh ghist,and then smiled at her."nice try pretty one...I am an angel, well..an angel on parol with punishment...anyway...I am here to help guide you along to heaven.So please don't fight me...I'm not worth it..trust me..anyway ghosty...We gotta find who killed ya to set cha free right?" He sighed as he unparalyzed her, beginning to look into ger eyes gently."or woukd you prefee to gaunt the earth forwver alone?"

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-05-2011, 08:42 PM

(So many typos... I'm sorry if she seems to scared and everything. I have no foundation yet! DX *pulls hanky with mouth*)

Vivian stared at him even more afraid then she had been. There was no way in hell this guy was an angel! "Stay... stay away..." She wanted to run but she was paralyzed. She was afraid and no one could hear her. She was all alone. She started to cry again. "Don't hurt me..."