Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 11-07-2010, 06:23 PM

Zuriel sighed out of content.Shirt off along with his shoes simpley laying down in his bed.The white walls supplied a decent comfert but not quite enough.The maids were still talking about him and came into the room ever so often.You wouldn't believe the offers he had gotten.It was praticully insane.No,that was a understatement.Hearing the doors close from downstairs he chuckeled.Zuriel simpley closed his eyes,relaxing onto the bed.No more blood,no more pain.Finally...something thats not red,not blood.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 11-07-2010, 11:45 PM

Returning to her room Esther washed her face as she readied herself for bed. Changing out of her outfit Esther changed into a more comfortable attire. Releasing her hair from the loose bun she let it gently fall to her lower back. Finally brushing her teeth and hair Esther was ready for bed. There was only one thing she had to make sure of before she slept. Walking out of her room Esther quickly made it down to the slave corridors where she she ignored the passing by maids and opened Zuriels door. Looking around the room for only a millisecond her gaze soon rested on her new slave. "So how do you like the room?" She asked with a pleasant tone.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 12:14 AM

Zuriel opened one eye and glanced over at the woman.'I guess.'Zuriel stated in a monotone as he stood up.His bare 8pack showing.Clearly better then Len.He did look abit flabby.He took it he was a 6pack but hey,he wasn't one to judge.'Why are you standing in the hallway?Come on in.Its not like im going to bite you....that hard.'Zuriel commented with a smooth smirk on his face as he ran his hand through his sexy messed up hair.He stared at Esther with his glowing red eyes that never seemed to die out or stop glowing.Talk about one hell of a day.He got a nice whip beating,a nail dug into his cheek,and then a 'healing kiss'.Yeah right.I bet she wanted to kiss me.Zuriel thought to himself as he sat up straight,his chest bare and only in his boxers.It would kinda be like a leon moment with a girl who was crazy for him.Laughing silently to himself at the thought he then awaited her response.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 12:29 AM

Esther with a raised eye-brow shook her head,although she did move in from the hallway to inside Zuriels bedroom. Rolling her eyes at the barley covered slave she crossed her arms as she leaned against the wall closest to the door. "Wow...You know slave I don't think it's such a good idea to be talking to me,your master like I'm the slave. Remember what happened last time you spoke in such an informal tone with me."She said with a happy smile upon her lips. Inching closer to Zuriel she leaned down closer so her face was suddenly inches away from his. "I think you do."Esther whispered,the smile still placed on her lips. Quickly stepping back,although not that much Esther tone returned to a calming state. "Well then slave I suppose I'll leave you alone now since it seems you want alone time with your 8 pack. I mean come on....your more conceded then I am. Sheesh....maybe I will return you."Esther said with a sarcastic tone.

Last edited by Xx I-RAWR xX; 11-08-2010 at 12:42 AM..

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 12:51 AM

Zuriel smirked.'Hmm...perhaps I enjoyed my punishment.After all,enough blood and I die,no?'He retroted.A playful spark lighting his eyes as he slipped off the bed.Returning the favore he got abit too close to Esther for comfert but he could've cared less.Bring'ing his own face to hers,not inches apart but only by like what,1millimeter?He then whispered,his breath caressing her skin.'Master or not.You cant break something you didn't create.Abusing me will only make you even more fun to tease.'Zuriel pured in a seductive tone,his hand coming up lightly to remove a loose strand from her face.'And plus,I might be conceded but atleast I like it rough.Something even I know you enjoy.'He pured his last statement as he then pulled away,still smirking as he walked back over to the bed,crawling back into it and siting up straight once again.He waited for a mess to be made.His blood to be staind on the walls or perhaps the bed sheets?

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 01:18 AM

Anger now running throughout her whole body Esther couldn't even stand the look of this filthy slave. She would surely teach him one tomorrow. Walking out of the room she had no bother shutting his door. Esther wasn't the slave,he could do it himself. Suddenly though the halls now silent Esther heard foot-steps behind her. Catching a glimpse of the pink hair Esther eye's widened. Freezing in place Esther could only watch for a few moments as the pink haired maid began to get farther and farther away. Suddenly Esther shot off,down the hallway. "Clarice!" Esther shouted through the hall. The maid immediately hearing her masters voice spun around. Esther now in front of the maid quickly pinned Clarice to the wall. Both hands locked down on the hallway wall. "Why? I haven't spoken with you for weeks. It seems you have been able to slip past me every time I cam searching for you. Even switching rooms with another maid so I couldn't fine you."Esther whispered,somewhat still out of breath. Clarice only lowered her head,unable to speak for a few moments the only words that shot through her pink lips was a simple 'Sorry.' Esther now more angry then ever leaned down and forcefully connected her lips with the maids. The two woman’s bodies now against each other Esther had her arms wrapped around the girls waist while the maids hands stayed on her masters shoulders. After about 2 minutes of spicy kissing (which did include the tongue) Esther backed away from the girl. "Don't ignore my requests Clarice. Come to me whenever you need something."Esther said with a high tone. Stealing one more kiss from the maid Esther took the girls hand and smiled. "Let's go."She whispered. The maid nodded and the two started back to Esther’s bedroom for the night.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 01:27 AM

Zuriel smirked in delight as Esther left.Finally he could be alone like he wanted.Turning off the light he crawled in between the warm thick sheets of his bed.For a slave he was living the good life.Mental note : Be nicer to Esther and dont tease her - soo much.The smirk soon faded as he curled up and fell into a dreamless slumber.No emotions conflicting him as he did so except for the satisfacation of geting Esther to go out of the room without fighting,and able to get as to touch her.She had quite cold skin for a woman who lived here on earth but hey,thats simpley the way it worked - right?

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 01:54 AM

Esther,being awake for a few hours now had already had her breakfast. Last night was quite exciting and she was still somewhat tired,although with all her duties she couldn't sleep at this hour. Having on a simple dress and flats on it was quite easy to run back and forth through the mansion in. Finally as she finished her final piece of paper for her English assignment Esther decided to take a quick break and relax from her duties for a few minutes. Stepping out of her study Esther skipped through the halls. Watching the busy maids and butlers made her feel at ease for some reason. Suddenly the thought of her new slave struck. Anger built in her expression as her skipping stopped and she began to run down to the slave corridors. Quickly making it to her destination she swung Zuriels door open,letting it slam against the wall. "I knew I would find you in here you worthless pile of slave!"She shouted. Running up to the bed Esther jumped onto Zuriel. Sitting on-top his stomach she began to jump up and down. "Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!"She screamed in a sing-song manner.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 02:47 AM

Zuriel grunted and rolled over,nocking Esther off of him and making her fall off the side of the bed.Slowly siting up,he looked around.'Esther?'He asked,quietly,abit afraid now as he then looked over the bed side and chuckeled.'Morning Beautiful.'Zuriel stated with a grin as he stared down at her.Yeah,worthless slave.Most definetly him.Yawning,Zuriel slipped off of the bed,stretching and then glanced back over as Esther,walking towards her,he put out his hand.'Need help geting up?'Zuriel asked lightly,still half asleep and half awake and in no mood for teasing Esther about her petty little dresses.She dressed so damn innocent but even he knew she wasn't as innocent as she was trying to play it off.It was kinda....arousing?

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 03:20 AM

"Ahhh!"Esther shouted as she was flung over the side of the bed. Her dress which she had to catch so it wouldn't show her underwear and her hair that was now over her face begun to agitated Esther...even more so this stupid slave still didn't know his place. Ignored the slaves words she stood,fixing her dress and placing her hair behind her shoulder she narrowed her eyes at Zuriel. "No thank you. I don't know help from a lonely slave like you. By the way because of your behavior last night you will be sleeping outside in the dog house tonight."Esther said with a happy tone. "Now" Esther said as she punched Zuriel directly on the cheek. "Get ready and go help the maids outside. Your on flower duty."She added as she begun to walk out of the room.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 03:30 AM

Zuriel laughed as he was punched and told he was sleeping out in the dog house.Lightly,he spanked her before she decied to walk out.The animosity just kept building and building.'Whatever you say beautiful.'Zuriel said with a light shrug as he slipped on some black faded jeans and a black tank top.He brushed out his hair,not wanting Esther to be fixing him up again.He then slipped on a pair of shoes as he walked out after Esther,closing the door behind him.He took note that she had made out - or had fun time he he ha ha with one of the maids that had been eyeing him.Oh goody!Just the kind of spicey drama they'd all be talking about.Did Esther even know how they all kept coming to his room and checking up on him abit too much?Perhaps the dog house would be even better.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 03:46 AM

"So nice..so nice."Esther said as she stood outside her balcony,drinking some refreshing Green Tea. It seemed all was calm. In the distant she could see the little slave which she had nicknamed bastard picking weeds from her beautiful rose bush. Laughing with amusement Esther took another sip of her Green Tea before returning to her study to finish her Science homework. For once everything was calm.....as long as Zuriel kept his perverted paws off the other maids.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 04:25 AM

Yawning and feeling completely and utterly bored,Zuriel picked weeds for a few hours until there were no more left.Still bored out of his mind he ploped down on one of the benches,staring up at the sun.'Is this revenge because I wont go back to hell?'Zuriel asked,abit dazed as he laughed,stretching.Sighing he then stood up.Esther would proably pester him about 'oh your so useless you pervert,ugh!'.He was good at imitating her girly little voice and her stupid walk.It almost made even him wish he could push her down a flight of stairs.And yet he still had the question.What did you eat for breakfest,bitch carnation?Zuriel thought to himself as he decied to go on ahead and see what she wanted him to do next.As long as he wasn't forced into his hound form and treated like a dog.Everything would be okay...but considering it was well,Esther.He doubted she'd even take it easy on him.Yawning,he left the garden heading up-stairs to recieve his next chours.Talk about BORING.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 04:54 AM

"Finally" Esther said as she placed her Science homework next to the architectural plannings for the next hospital. "I'm all done."Standing Esther made her way down to the kitchen where one of her maids fixed her up a nice snack. Eating it quickly Esther then made her way to her next destination which was the indoor swimming pool. Knowing no one was in the room she quickly changed into her bathing suit. Setting a towel and her clothes on the bench Esther walked up to the pool. Standing very straight Esther finally dove into the deep end of the pool. Although a little chilly Esther was glad to get away from her desk for a moment. Swimming up to the surface Esther took a few breaths before going back under water and swimming.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 05:27 AM

Sighing,Zuriel soon found himself being hurried into the indoor swimming pool.And guess what he found?He found his little cutey in the swimming pool!How adorible.Chuckeling he shook his head and nocked on the wall,sending a echo bouncing off the wall as he stared at Esther.'Any other dirty work you want me to do?'Zuriel asked lightly.He didn't have much to say to Esther and he wasn't really in a teasing mood.Infact he was pretty much mellowed out for right now.But that didn't mean he couldn't change his mind at any moment.But for now he decied to just chill out,do as told and go back to sleep and now be bothered by the maids.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 05:34 AM

Hearing the echo of Zuriel's voice Esther dove under water. She really didn't want to deal with him at this moment,besides she really couldn't think of anything else for him to participate in anyway. Finally when Esther couldn't hold her breath any longer she arose from the water. Walking up the swimming pool steps she grabbed her towel from the nearby bench and wrapped it around her body. Now Esther finally looked back at the dirty slave which stood before her. Actually sweaty and dirty. Quickly walking up to Zuriel she shook her head slowly. "You stink."Esther stated simply. "How about we have some nice cold tea together. Nothing after a hard working day,especially for myself." Esther added with a smile. Walking past Zuriel she stopped and waited at the door which ed out to hallway. "Come on now. I don't have all day slave."She shouted.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 05:58 AM

Zuriel laughed and shook his head,following after Esther.Talk about striaght forward much?'Could I just have water?If you dont mind.'Zuriel asked,abit more polite then usually.It was scary.He was being nice to someone who abused him and hit him around.Oh well,he got off on pain and her rejecting attitude.He had a feeling it would end up raining tonight so he did himself a favore and made sure to get a good dog house.Woha,woha,wait.Thats when Zuriel realised the inside joke to this.Hell hound?Dog?Dog house?!Oh that sneak.Zuriel smirked in delight as he made plans to get her backs for this.Back for puting him in a dog house and back for the inside joke.Only one good thing came out of this.When he was near Esther,the maids didn't look at him,make eye contact or even talked about him with the others.Which he simpley found amazing!Perhaps Esthers company would be abit better then he expected.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 06:04 AM

"That is fine." Esther said as she made her way into the kitchen. "I suppose I'll have something different as well."She whispered more to herself. Walking up to the refrigerator Esther opened the door and took out one water bottle and a glass of milk. Shutting the refrigerator door Esther turned around and set the water bottle on the counter. Esther took a few sips from her milk before also setting it on the counter as well. "Alright well it's past lunch time. Since you where quite rude last night you will not be having anything until dinnertime...and then your having the scraps."Esther said with a smile. "Like a good doggy should."She added,taking a few more sips from her drink before setting it down again.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 06:09 AM

Zuriel raised a eyebrow.'Hate to burst your wonderfully spoiled thoughts but I dont eat human food.'Zuriel stated as he downed the entire water bottle with a couple of swigs.He watched Esther,his eyes seriouse but he had nothing to say to her.'By the way,daddys little girl.The next time you make out with a girl you might want to hide your hickies better and not bring in a big bad dog to steal her away.'Zuriel stated in amused tone as he spead off,laughing so hard he could've cried as he fled to upstairs like a little boy,running into his bedroom and starting up the shower.He might aswell take a bath and get all the grim,dirt,and glazed over sweat off of his body before going to the dog house.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 06:22 AM

Esther smiled as she listened to her slaves words. Not bothering to finish her milk Esther eyes turned a bright green. In a few seconds Esther vanished from the kitchen and appeared on top Zuriels toilet. Standing up she looked over at the still dirty slave. "Your such a stupid little doggy."She whispered,almost in a whole different voice. Grabbing Zuriel by the wrist she threw him against the tile wall,clearly damaging the tiles as she did so. Holding his wrist to the broken wall she began to laugh. "You think your such a bad-ass. I know what you want. I know what hell-hounds like you moron. Besides if I cared about covering up some hickeys then I would have just healed myself you ass. Personally I don't give a shit about that maid. She is a sex toy,just like all my others. I just prefer her...innocent ones are more my type anyway."Esther said as the warm shower water continued to soak her body. Leaning more Esther let her lips gently brush up against Zuriels lips before letting them glide up onto his cheek bone and finally to his ear. "Your such an easy doggy."Esther whispered before releasing the slave from her grip. Stepping back from the shower she sat down once again on the toilet. Grabbing a towel from a nearby closet she started to dry off her hair.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 06:29 AM

Zuriel laughed,unable to take Esther seriously.'Aww whats wrong pussycat?The big bad dog strike a nerve?'He retroted,laughing as he steped out of the shower,shaking his hair at her just so he could get her soaked.'As for easy.I wouldn't do you even if I was a horn dog that you claim me to be.Your too...mmmm'Zuriel didn't even bother to finish his sentence,his voice monotoned as he simpley begun to strip in front of her.Not really caring.His male body was like any other males and all he wanted to do was to be clean.And so,he wouldn't let Esther ruin his shower.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 06:37 AM

"Not really."Esther stated simply. She wasn't actually mad at all. "I just like making my point....very clearly when it comes to slaves like you."She added. As Esther listening to Zuriel she also began to laugh. "Like I want you as a sex partner. As I said before I like the innocent type. Besides...the only thing your good at doing is cleaning up my rose bushes!"She said with laughter covering her every word. Standing up Esther rolled her eyes as Zuriel began to undress in front of her. Setting the towel down on the counter she also slipped off her bathing suite. It was quite drenched and she would rather be naked then running around in it and catching a cold. Not bothering to pick up the bathing suite she just wrapped the same towel around her body and started out of the bathroom.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 06:56 AM

Zuriel chuckeled,glancing out of the coner of his eye when Esther so kindly put on a towel.He didn't care for her words,he knew she wanted him.Taking a moment,he then glanced at Esther.Steping out of the shower,drenched,he slipped his arms around her waist and lightly placed his lips against her ear.'Your a horrible lier.But alright,whatever you say beautiful.'Zuriel pured in a seductive tone,his hand lightly rubing her side before he pulled away and walked back into the shower.For a tease,he was doing pretty good.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 11-08-2010, 07:04 AM

It did catch Esther by surprise how quickly Zuriel was able to jump out of the shower and wrap his arm around her,although his words had no meaning. She wasn't having any main affection feelings towards him and never will. Slaves are slaves,that is all. Laughter filled the hallways as she walked out of Zuriels bedroom and back to her room. All this sudden excitement suddenly made Esther sleepy as she sat down upon her bed. Laying down,Esther didn't bother getting dressed as her eyes closed and she fell into a light slumber.

Darkest Hour

Old 11-08-2010, 11:17 PM

Zuriel took a quick shower and soon found himself puting white pants and a white shirt on.Buttoning the shirt up he went on ahead,grabed a pillow and blanket and headed for the dog house.He proably would end up sleeping out there all the time.If his punishment meant sleeping in a dog house then he'll be the bigest flirt around.Although he didn't like Esther,AT ALL.She had grown to annoy him,make him want to barf.Walking towards the dog house - inwhich I may say was quite a distance from the mansion - he ploped down and put the blanket and pillow inside.Making it comfy as he then quickly changed into his form.Licking his teeth,Zuriel stretched.Yawning silently,he crawled into the dog house,laying his chin on the pillow and his tail laying outside.Zuriel soon begun to relax..and fall into a dreamless slumber.