lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 12-12-2010, 07:10 AM

"Yeah... a nosebleed..." Hiroshi began to step into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and closed the door, but before the click signaled it was fully closed he heard Victor speak. 'Try not to slip and break anything' the way he said that made Hiroshi think he'd put something in here to make him fall, to make him hurt himself, but then again Victor liked to joke. He sighed, he still continued to be paranoid about slipping and falling. 'If you need anything. Just call for me' Hiroshi didn't know what to do. He sighed and stripped himself of his clothes and jumped in the shower. He looked at the washcloth that he bought from the store and sew his name in yellow thread. That was when he had the time. "Sure...." he said to himself as he let the warm water hit his cold skin, washing away all of the blood that still lingered on his body. He listened to the hiss of the water leaving the shower-head and thought about Raphael once more, it seemed he couldn't get him off of his mind. This memory didn't last long though. It only showed him smiling and pulling up the collar of his shirt because it kept slipping.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-12-2010, 07:21 AM

The next day, Raphael wore clothes that were definitely fit and snug for his own body size. He was, without a doubt, catching the attention of those walking down the street. He was dressed in a pair of black tight pants, dark blue sneakers and a white, button-up shirt with the sleeves folded halfway. He also wore a vest over it. Adjusting the bag he had over his shoulder, the male tucked a few strands of short hair behind his ear. Without the sun beating down his skin this time, he felt a little better but it didn't help the fact that it was morning. Vampires were night creatures, after all.

Raphael looked over at the shops and stopped in front of a small store selling what looked like chocolates. Some were pretty expensive but they looked good. Idly, he wondered if Hiroshi would want one. He bought one anyway and had it wrapped in a red paper with a golden ribbon. The male gave the man behind the table a charming smile and he paid no attention to the look of interest the man had in his eyes. His blood may be sweet to his sense of smell but Hiroshi's was sweeter.

Just thinking about it makes me shiver, he thought, shivering slightly and licking his dry lips wet. The vampire resumed his way to school. It was still early so he took his time strolling down the busy streets.

lpockyl
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 12-12-2010, 08:17 PM

Hiroshi had woken up and moved to go through his things. Maybe he'd wear something casual today, maybe not. He decided on a pair of faded blue jeans and a ‘Escape The Fate’ band-tee on. He looked at himself in the mirror and laughed, “I friggin look like a student… they’ll get a kick out of this” he smiled and grabbed a pair of converse from under his bed, spraying himself with axe. He walked quietly through the house and towards the bathroom so that he could do what was needed.

Finishing up in the bathroom Hiroshi grabbed his keys and headed out the door. Jumping in his car, starting it and driving off he headed towards the nearby Starbucks to grab a coffee. Coming out of the café he had seen two things happen. Raphael walking towards him, and his ex-girlfriend: Aimi Reynolds running at him. He waved at Raphael and made a move to go towards him. It wasn’t too soon that Aimi had almost tackled him. “HIROSHI!” she yelled as she was only a few feet away from him. He sighed.

“Uh… h-hey Aimi” he looked at her, nervous. That relationship ended with him in the hospital, when she said she was crazy, she meant it. He coughed and shakily drank some of his coffee. “H-how’s life?” he asked, the sooner she left him alone the better. To this day she still terrified him. He hoped his phone would buzz, ring, or play one of the songs he assigned to one of his friends, mother, father, brother, sister. Someone. Sadly that wouldn’t happen. He was trapped. Aimi only smiled at him, she knew his weaknesses, she knew almost everything about him. Except one thing.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-12-2010, 10:20 PM

Raphael was quite surprised to see Hiroshi in such casual clothes but he didn't mind that at all. In fact, he was rather amused by it. He was also hungry when he'd smelled Hiroshi's blood from where he was standing. Yet again, he licked his lips and just as he was about to open his mouth to answer the other's call, he found himself raising his eyebrows a little in surprise at a shrieking voice calling out to what was his.

It had the vampire frowning a bit. But, he didn't move away. Instead, he'd moved closer to the two and he saw the Hiroshi's obvious discomfort with the woman. "Good morning, Hiroshi," the male said with a smile as he turned to look towards the woman's way, "Who's she?" He couldn't help but ask bluntly. It was in his nature to be rather over-protective over someone he's particularly interested in.

[[ What's that one thing? o = ]]

lpockyl

Old 12-13-2010, 02:16 AM

"Good morning Raphael..." he looked over at him, his eyes screaming: 'Help!'. He noticed that Raphael had been in more form fitting clothing, Hiroshi couldn't tear away his gaze from Raphael, the fire that had been in the pit of his belly when their scene in the bathroom yesterday had happened reignited. He whispered his name lowly. 'Raphael...' the passion of what to come played along in his mind, the fire that they shared between one another reawakened.

"Don't talk about me like I'm not here..." she looked at Hiroshi and his far gone gaze. "My name is Aimi Reynolds, but you can call me Rey." She smiled and offered her hand for Raphael to shake. "And you might you be cutie?" She deliberately did so, she knew he looked much older, but wanted to get him away from Hiroshi so they could talk for a little bit. She wanted to push his buttons, why not start with calling him out as a child? A mischievous smile curled her lips as she thought about other ways to piss off the boy that Hiroshi now stared upon.

[[Him switching his sexuality and all...]]

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-13-2010, 09:05 AM

Aimi Reynolds. A name as such is not befitting with a sweet face like that. "Raphael Lebrun. No one you should be knowing all too well," he started, his voice smooth and sultry as he smiled charmingly. Apparently, he didn't even stretch out his hand to take her own, "I'm sorry, but Hiroshi here is with me." He held out his hand towards the professor. "He has... prior engagements he'd promised to do with me." It was an excuse, of course. It was an excuse to have Hiroshi come to him at his own will and finally break off of this woman who seem to be clinging onto him like a leech.

But, of course, he'd also heard the way his name had come out from Hiroshi's lips and his charming smile turned into one of amusement. His eyes met Hiroshi's gaze and he, with his stare, silently promised more of what he was thinking to come. More passion and definitely more of that dangerous fire that Hiroshi still isn't aware of. Hiroshi isn't aware of what kind of fire he's treading on.

lpockyl

Old 12-13-2010, 03:21 PM

"Is that right cutie? Why's that?" Aimi turned an accusing eye towards Hiroshi. She slowly let her own hand fall down to her side as she placed it on her hip, shifting her weight to one side. "Of course Hiroshi told you we had an important meeting today..." she said in her up most professional voice, mocking Raphael at the same time. "Why don't you let him go little cutie... so the grown-ups can handle their business..." she reached for Hiroshi's hand that had the coffee in it. Grabbing his wrist instead, she pulled him towards her and smiled at Raphael. Let the button pushing commence.

Hiroshi smiled back at Raphael, he wanted to know the mystery held behind those beautiful brown eyes of his, the mystery that held him dazed. He heard Aimi ramble on about something, they were supposed to meet? "No, uh- uh Aimi, you liar... I didn't come to meet you... I was on my way to school to meet Raphael... his... his..." he was trying to remember something, then the project that was due in two weeks came to mind. "I have to help him with his project... I promised him..." He looked down at the ground.

Aimi pulled his arm again, but harder, making the coffee in his cup slosh and fall. Watching the cup hit the ground she looked back up and stared at Hiroshi. "YOU LIAR! You said that we could meet today... said there would be a a chance for us to get back together, you told me you LOVED me!" A tear slid down her heated face.

Hiroshi snapped out of his contemporary gaze with Raphael, and stared hard at Aimi, a glare hiding just behind the irises of his eyes, "I never said that... stop making things up... that's why you were sent to that mental ward six years ago..." he looked down and at his fallen cup of coffee. "You owe me a cup of coffee, Aimi... let me go." His voice was hard, like the taut muscles in his back.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-13-2010, 10:34 PM

The grown-ups? He wasn't so sure if he wanted to laugh since he found it hilarious but he held back a smirk and a snicker of amusement. If she only knew how old he truly was, she wouldn't be saying such a thing. Idly, he wondered how Hiroshi would react to that, too, if he finds out he was a living corpse, a vampire. "Were you saying you were a grown-up?" he asked after he'd heard about her situation. A mental ward? That pretty much explained everything.

Hiroshi really do attract the most strangest of people, including him.

"Please, Miss. You've heard the man." Raphael didn't care if Aimi was a woman. It didn't matter even if she was a child. He held her wrist - with that hand that held Hiroshi's wrist - and he, with what looked like a strength that a human shouldn't have, gripped at it tightly. There was a warning look in his eyes that told her that he wouldn't hold back if he hurt her. Hiroshi was his and he was going to protect him in any way possible. "Let him go. You wouldn't want me to hurt you."

Raphael, strangely, had the control of the police, too, in his hands. His uncle was a formidable man and he was well-respected in the precinct. There was no way this woman can sue him or have him thrown in jail. Hell, he might even kill her before she opens her mouth. Unlike the look he'd given Hiroshi, this time, he gave her a look that promised of her death should she ever try something. "Better yet, I suggest that you don't ever come near him again."

lpockyl

Old 12-13-2010, 11:08 PM

Aimi looked at the boy then at the vice grip, or however you wanted to explain it. Damn it hurt! "Yes, I am a grown-up... you should respect your elders!" she stared into his brown eyes, pooling with anger. She dared to stare at him, she didn't look away, she wanted to show him that she was strong too. She stared him down, anger making her knee's shake a little, she stood unsteadily.

"I've heard him... and I'll do what I damned please..." she winced a little, her eye twitched and she felt her purse drop from her other hand. She felt her knees about to give way under the pressure Raphael was putting onto her wrist. To him the pressure was probably like a little pinch, but to Aimi it felt like the world tried to balance on her arm. "I don't want to hurt you..." She said, obviously honing the disadvantage. "You let him go... I won't let go until you do... we'll let him choose..." she tried to reason with Raphael, maybe he'd listen just this once, sincerity rand in her voice.

"I can't promise that, Raphael. I love him, he was and still is my soul, letting go of him would be like dying..." she looked into his eyes, the truth spilling out of them. She wanted him to understand, she wanted him to know what she really felt like deep down inside. She blushed at the fact she told a complete stranger to her- her deepest secret.

"Bull... I am still right here ya' know!" Hiroshi chimed into the little conversation the two of them were having. He looked at Aimi and smiled wickedly. "I don't love you, you don't love me. Point blank... you put me in a hospital for Christ's sake! All because I didn't buy you the exact ring you wanted for our anniversary. You're crazy... you need help... stop stalking me. Stop following me... stop thinking about me... if I'm your life, then stop breathing and just die..." he was surprised himself that those harsh words even exited his mouth. He thought they would just stay the twisted little thoughts that was in his mind. To add injury to insult he pulled away from her and fumbled his keys out of his pocket. "Let's go Raphael... I'll take you to school..." he looked back at the boy who meant so much to him, with so little time. He tried to smile, but the anger from Aimi still resided.

Last edited by lpockyl; 12-13-2010 at 11:14 PM..

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-14-2010, 12:17 AM

Respect his elders? Somehow, someway, that actually made him want to laugh again. The vampire listened to the ex-lover's spat and finally let go of her wrist when he'd heard those last words from Hiroshi. It was what he'd wanted to hear all along. "Yeah," he said with a bright smile as he took Hiroshi's hand. This time, his hold on him was gentle, as he nodded his way to lead them to the car.

The male shot Aimi a look that told her to stay away and gave her a glare that would've had brought chills up a normal human's spine.

[[ Short post. x___x Sorry. In a hurry. I'll be back later! o: ]]

lpockyl

Old 12-14-2010, 01:02 AM

Aimi had seen the glare Raphael sent her way, once he was in the car she felt it was safe enough to just flick him off. "Fuck you little boy..." she mumbled to herself as she bent to pick up her purse, she had seen the cup that Hiroshi dropped, well that she 'made' him drop. It was an 'incident', that cup was just another boarder. She picked it up and looked on the side, this wasn't coffee, it was Chai Tea. She smiled and just found her drink of choice from now on. Stuffing the cup into her purse she walked back to her car that sat in a parking lot three yards away. 'Now's my time to strike back... Hiroshi is mine!' She thought to herself.

Hiroshi drove off down the street and sighed, he began talking to himself lowly. As if he would any other time when he'd been alone. "I shouldn't have said those things... now she'll take me literally and try to kill herself! What have I done?" he stopped at a red light and bopped his head with the palm of his hand. He looked up and over at Raphael who sat in the passengers seat. "Sorry about that... I didn't know they would let her go without parole... unless she does have it and it ditching the poor person..." he sighed again as the words he'd just said stung him. 'Maybe she tied the anklet to another squirrel...' The thought made him smile.

[[It's alright, kinda in a hurry myself -sweat-]]

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-14-2010, 10:54 AM

Aimi, perhaps, wasn't aware of it but he could clearly hear her words even though he was in his car. He could hear everything around him and from about yards or miles radius from him but he could easily block out and choose what he want to hear. It had, of course, taken a lot of practice but that was to be expected. He had, after all, lived for years now. If Hiroshi knew that, he idly wondered how he'd react to it. Would he still see him the same?

"I doubt it," he assured him, "She's quite crazy about you." The vampire reached out to have his knuckles brush on the other's cheek and he smiled sadly. "But I don't like you thinking about anyone else but me, Hiroshi." Raphael leaned in and he tilted the man's face to his own. Taking those lips for a light kiss, the vampire lightly nibbled onto his lower lip before he'd tugged at it with his teeth. "Think of no one else but me, all right?"

lpockyl

Old 12-15-2010, 12:41 AM

Hiroshi looked at the younger male that so easily had him wrapped around his little finger. The brush of his hand against his face. "I know... she's crazy over everything..." Hiroshi moaned against his lips, breaking away for a breath. He stared at Raphael and smiled. "Who else would I think about?" He pulled Raphael in for another kiss and held him tightly. "Especially not after the way you kiss....." Hiroshi mumbled against Raphael's lips. Getting blared at from other drivers telling him that the light had turned green. Hiroshi blushed and pulled away from Raphael, driving off he looked into his rear mirror to see what kind of car it was. He'd remember that silver Saturn now. Sighing he focused back on the road and drove towards the school.

Aimi had been following the car she'd rented from the airport. A silver Saturn. She had been stopped at a light behind a blue car that she couldn't make out to be. It was nice, she saw two people making out in the front seat. She looked closer, leaning over the wheel, she had seen Hiroshi and that boy from before! 'What the Hell! He never kissed me like that!' She thought angrily. She hadn't known until they began to drive away that she'd been leaning on her horn. She saw Hiroshi look back and stare at her car. Something he'd always done when he'd been mad at another driver.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-15-2010, 01:10 PM

Raphael had to agree. She seemed like the type to be crazy over everything. When he'd heard the other moan against his lips, he found himself smiling in amusement just as the other had broke away to catch a breath. Vampires didn't actually breathe so he only returned the stare and turned his smile of amusement to a rather charming one at the question. The moment he was pulled in for another kiss, it was Raphael's turn to let out a little moan. "How do I kiss?" he asked him teasingly before he'd chuckled at the other blushing like that after the blaring of horns.

At least now, he could see that Hiroshi definitely was his and no one else's. "And, that's good to hear. I'd hate to hear that you're being troubled by someone or someone's getting you from me." As if that wasn't enough, Raphael had thought as an after thought: You're mine.

The male leaned back in his seat and he reached out to put his hand on Hiroshi's lap. His thumb gave a little stroke on the other's leg while he licked his lips.

lpockyl

Old 12-17-2010, 01:29 PM

[[ Sorry it took so long to reply >.<""]]

"Like a GOD!" he smiled at his emphasis on his words. Dismissing the car he knew he'd never forget. Sighing he heard Raphael's comment and smiled. "A little territorial, are we?" Feeling him put his had in his lap and flick his thumb around slightly, Hiroshi winced a little. 'Not yet' he cried out in his mind, he didn't want to get too excited in the car. When Raphael touched him he lost all that was in mind and let himself be consumed by his own selfish pleasure.

Aimi continued to follow the car, where they were going. She didn't know, she just knew that she would follow them to where ever and confront Hiroshi, she knew what she'd say. No, no she didn't know what to say. She could only remember the words her grandmother told her before she left the house to find Hiroshi. 'Dear, you better not lose him. He was and is still a good man... it's your fault that you ran him off' with that she felt angry, and sad at the same time.

Last edited by lpockyl; 12-17-2010 at 03:30 PM..

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-17-2010, 01:50 PM

Hiroshi's reply made him blink and he found himself laughing. For a moment there, his calm demeanor had lost. "And, why shouldn't I be?" he asked as he smiled charmingly, "I'm interested in you; it's only natural to feel that way." The vampire leaned in to kiss Hiroshi's cheek before he'd rested his cheek on his shoulder. His thumb simply continued to move and stroke the other's leg.

Quite aware of the car that was following them, he idly wondered if he should just get rid of Aimi forever. It's not hard. After all, he'd done it before. "Tell me... what would you do if that woman insists that you get back with her?" Raphael had purposely made his voice low. He'd also had his voice hold a sad tone and a tone of worry.

lpockyl

Old 12-17-2010, 04:17 PM

Hiroshi laughed as Raphael continued to tell him about his territorial-ness. "You're right, Raphael. It is natural...I just don't think it's wise to show that in school" He bit his lip and pulled into the parking lot of the school. He turned to look at Raphael, who had his cheek on his shoulder. "I wouldn't think of anyone else. I promise you, I won't even let her get that close" He kissed his cheek softly and opened his door. "Time for school..."

Aimi had parked a few yards away from the entrance, she knew if she'd get to Hiroshi it had to be without that Raphael, maybe during his lunch period. Smiling at her plan she'd worked out she left her car and waltzed into the office.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-17-2010, 11:45 PM

Raphael smiled contentedly at the other's reply. That was all he needed to hear. The kiss to his cheek made him shut an eye and he pulled away just as he'd opened his door. He did the same too but not before he'd pulled Hiroshi's arm for another deep kiss. Before that, of course, he'd made sure no one was watching. The vampire licked Hiroshi's lips before he'd pulled away and he'd released him so he could step out of the car.

Shutting the door behind him, that scent of the woman's came infiltrating his nose. Ah, he thought irritatedly as he pursed his lips a little in distaste. It really would be easier if he could kill her and wipe her off from the face of the Earth. Who'd miss her anyway?

lpockyl

Old 12-21-2010, 05:14 PM

Hiroshi was tempted to pull Raphael to the backseat and kiss him again. He tried to not think about it, 'stopitstopitstopit' he thought to himself. He was with a student, in the school's parking lot! What if someone had seen them? He shrugged it off and closed the door and rounded towards Raphael. He pulled him into his arms and kissed him fiercely. He couldn't pat the fire out in his stomach, he had to have Raphael.

Aimi waited in the office, they'd told her where to find Hiroshi during his free period. He usually goes to the library to chat up one of the attendee's that worked at that hour. She hoped to find him alone, maybe she'd wait for him around third hour outside of his classroom. She smiled at the thought as she made a plan.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-21-2010, 10:26 PM

Raphael was greatly distracted by that woman's smell to notice Hiroshi coming towards him. But, when he felt those lips on his own and that fierce kiss, he let out a little moan as he wrapped his hands tightly around Hiroshi's shoulders. He liked the feeling of that warm body against his own slightly cold corpse. He'd only had a little to eat, after all, since he seeked for no one else's blood but Hiroshi's. That, and his blood tasted as sweet as ever.

Running his lithe fingers through Hiroshi's hair, he broke the kiss and looked into Hiroshi's eyes. A sly smile touched his lips. "You're really looking much more delicious today, Hiroshi. You wouldn't mind if I come visit you often in class for the 'project'?"

lpockyl

Old 12-21-2010, 11:14 PM

Hiroshi smiled almost as slyly as Raphael. "I wouldn't mind at all Raphael..." he kissed him one last time before pulling away, he didn't want to do something he'd regret later. It was a parking lot and he didn't want to seem eager. Too eager, to say the least. He moved his hands up and down Raphael's arms, trying to warm him up. "You're skin is a little cold..." he looked at Raphael with fire ablaze in his eyes. He let his desire consume him whole as he slowly leaned in for another kiss.

Aimi waited patiently in the classroom where Hiroshi was to be. Slowly students began to fill in the room. Murmuring about Hiroshi not being there. "Where's Mr. Hayaki?" A girl with blonde hair asked. Aimi only then noticed that this must have been his first class and that she was absentmindedly sitting in his seat at the front of the class. "Are you his Sub for the day?" Her eyes dared Aimi to tell a lie. Aimi stared at the girl and slowly nodded her head.

"Sure...." she answered.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-21-2010, 11:32 PM

Raphael chuckled at the other's almost sly smile and returned the last kiss before the other had pulled away. When the human's arms had moved up and down his arms and had said those words, Raphael only let out a little shiver. "All the more for you to warm me up, wouldn't you agree?" It was funny how Hiroshi seemed to not be able to pull himself away from him as he welcomed that kiss. "You're late for class. So am I." The vampire leaned in again to kiss him lightly on the lips. "You better go ahead."

As if that wasn't enough, Raphael had to teasingly squeeze Hiroshi's behind as he'd winked at him. "I'll see you in a bit."

lpockyl

Old 12-21-2010, 11:49 PM

[[Sorry for not decorating my posts... stupid Angiogenesis Has my mind in a rut.]]

Hiroshi smiled as he shared one last kiss with Raphael. "I know I'm late... but I don't want to go..." he had a sad look in his eyes as he pulled away from Raphael, never wanting that moment to end. "I"m going, I'm going..." he muttered as he made his way towards the building, soon feeling a squeeze on his butt. He smiled and turned around, walking backwards. "You keep doing that and I might not be able to control what comes out next" he winked at Raphael and jogged off towards the school.

Aimi stood and wrote her name on the board. "I will help... the, er, class until Mr. Hayaki can come back..." she smiled evilly as she finished scrawling on the board. "So... he didn't leave a lesson plan..." she commented, she knew why. He wasn't here was why. "so... what was the last thing that you guys worked on?" she looked over the students in the class, a few scattered hands decorated the air.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-21-2010, 11:54 PM

"Her smell reeks," were the words he let out as soon as the professor was out of sight. Scowling slightly, the vampire male brought up his hand to lick his thumb and nip at it with his teeth. He was hungry but he needed to hold down for a bit so he won't be found out. At least, he didn't think he should have Hiroshi find out yet about what he truly is.

[[ You can fastforward the class. I'll have Raphael come in late. =D ]]

lpockyl

Old 12-22-2010, 12:26 AM

Hiroshi had settled down at his desk after having an... explosive talk with Aimi in the hallway. Now she sat in one of the seats, the far back right of the class. She looked ashamed, she should be anyway. Hiroshi turned to his class and cleared his throat. "Well, now that my sub has went over some of the details on the project with you all..." he glared at Aimi once more before turning towards the class. He hadn't seen Raphael, and Alyssa had glared at Aimi as well. 'Maybe that's who she was talking about. How she was questioned about me' he started to like Alyssa even more. Her spirit was amazing, silently he cheered.

Hallway:

Aimi pulled Hiroshi from the door as he stood there at the top of the steps gaping at her. What was she doing!? Before the door closed soundly behind their retreating footsteps Aimi pushed him into a vacant closet. From the utilities that were in here, looking more as of a janitors closet. Hiroshi sighed and pushed her away to straighten himself. "What. The. HELL!" he screamed as he shuffled around in the closet.

"Hiroshi... I'm, I'm sorry... but... I ... I ... I just can't stop loving you! I love you so much that it hurts, Hiroshi..." she looked into his eyes, slow, then fast tears flooded her eyes, and trickled down her cheeks. She pulled him into a hug, at first he refused the contact. Then he softened. He held her back and absentmindedly caressed the top of her head. 'Just like old times...' he thought to himself. Before Hiroshi could protest, his thoughts being silenced by her lips pressed against his.

"Aimi..." Hiroshi mumbled against Aimi's lips as she pressed herself against his body. He tried to push her away but his actions were mere feeble attempts against her.