bio: (he has no bio!l)
pic:

his wings:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 03-24-2011, 12:39 AM

Ren had been walking through the forest for a while. He should was pissed off at himself for not thinking of a plan before running away from home. He had been attacked by a few animals and he smelt like blood because of hid wound, so something else was bound to find him. He started chuckling. 'I bet my parents are happy...they'll be ecstatic when they hear I'm dead...' Ren stopped. He felt light headed and everything was spinning. He cursed under his breath and collapsed. 'damn it...I lost to much blood...I should have tried to close the...w..ound..' after a few moment he blacked out.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 01:01 AM

Regi was going out to do the errands his mother asked him to do,He liked helping his parents,Everytime he asked them for things even as a child they did there best to get it for him,Regi was getting ready to fly,Till he seen a hand,"Hello"he was scared out of his mind,But still went to see what it was,egi walked up to the thing,"Oh my god prince ren mother father come hurry!"Regi's parents arrived and took him to treat his wounds,

(Sorry momo i thought i subscribed to this thread)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 01:06 AM

(eh, its fine. :> oh and I am guessing they took ren into there house ^^)

Ren was unconscious, but he could feel someone touching him. After a little while Ren woke up and found himself in someones home. He touched his sides and found himself with bandages on. He tried to get up, but it was to painful to. He looked around for a few moments but he didn't see anyone around, but he could hear people.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 01:09 AM

(Yea sorry im in like 4 more rps :/)

Regi seen that he woke up,"Oh your sight has not came bacK mother come here please"Regi called for his mother because she was a healing fairy,"Mother will you heal his eyes also"He asked his mother,

So she did,"There better"She asked,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 01:12 AM

"Huh?" Ren said in shock. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he didn't like the fact that his shirt was off. He grabbed his shirt, that was draped ofer the back of the couch, and covered his chest with it. "Excuse me,", he said, " not to be rude....but who are you people? a-and why did you help me?".

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 02:00 AM

"Oh im sorry my name is regi and this is my mother and father"Ragi pointed to his parents,"And you were covered in blood in the middle of the forest so i just wanted to help"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 02:31 AM

"Its nice to meet you Regi...and your parents." Ren said as he tried to get up. All he could do is get into a sitting position.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 02:35 AM

Regi seen him getting up,"No lay back down you need to rest"Regi said smiling,"Do you want anything to eat my mother is a great cook"Regi offered,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 02:42 AM

"I want to pput my shirt back on." Ren said as he started to put it on. When he had it on he laid back down. "No thank you...I'm not hungry." Ren said ans he turned around around and started to process all of this.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 02:45 AM

Regi didn't know why but he was angry to see him put his shirt back on."So is there anything i can get you prince ren"Regi asked ren,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 02:47 AM

Ren looked at Regi and said "No..not really. But thank you for asking,...Regi.".

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 02:48 AM

Regi smiled alright then,"But...prince ren why where you out on the forest if i may ask"Regi asked ren,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 02:51 AM

Ren chuckled "Lets just say I was, exploring the forest.". Ren wouldn't tell some strangers why he was out there, even if they did save his life he didn't feel like explaining. Besides, they wouldn't believe him if he did tell them.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 03:00 AM

"Oh i see"Regi said knowing thats a lie,"Well just make your self at home"Regi said leaving to go finish his arrands,"Mother and father will take good care of you till i get back"Regi said walking out the door,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 03:02 AM

Ren nodded and said "Alright...see ya later.". Ren chuckled and watched him leave. 'I guess I'm stuck here...'

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 03:03 AM

regi left,"He is cute....Wait what am i saying i like girls not boys!"Is what regi told himself all the way to the store,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 03:06 AM

Ren took the nearest blanket and covered himself up with it. He was kind of tired

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 03:13 AM

After a hour,"Im back!"Regi called out as he entered the house tree,But seen ren sleeping,"Oh i better be quite"Regi said quietly,As he walks in the kitchen,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 03:18 AM

Ren chuckled when he heard Regi tell himself to be quite. "I'm awake, you don't have to be quite." he said smiling

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 03:19 AM

Regi knew ren was laughing at him,"Whats so funny prince ren"Regi said pouting,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 03:20 AM

"Nothing...I wasn't laughing at you." Ren said as he got up and took the blanket off of him.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-24-2011, 03:22 AM

Regi still thought he ws laughing at him,"Alright...need anything prince"Regi asked ren,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-24-2011, 04:04 AM

Rean sighed and said "Not really...If I do need anything I'll ask you guys for it though.".