Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-18-2011, 07:00 PM

~Character Sheets~

Name: Maggie
Race: Pure Blood Vampire
Bio: being a creature of the night she lives with her uncle Lou and cousin Zack since her parents are no longer of the living the dead. her uncle keeps telling them about this war that the vampires and demons are planning against each other and how they must 'train to their best abilities'. Zack uses a sword while his younger cousin Maggie uses the arts of magic.
Love: has none
Appearance: http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/r...8/b35ac282.jpg

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2011, 07:29 PM

Name: Valentin
Race: Demon
Bio: Develop in active roleplay
Appearance:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-18-2011, 07:42 PM

It was early morning and Maggie was laying a sleep in her bed, at least until the bright light being the sun poured in through her window. She slowly opened her sleepy eyes and covered them almost immediately, hissing grumpily at the light in which a woke her so early in the day. "Maggie Catherine Bell it's time to get up." Her uncle Lou called from downstairs. Maggie cursed under her breath and sluggishly got out of bed, stretching with a small yawn. "Why must you have us awake so early uncle?!" She complained and headed downstairs to join her cousin and her uncle. Zack laughed. "I asked the same thing." He glanced at his cousin. "Your fangs are showing... You didn't feed last night did you?" He rose an eyebrow. "I do not feed." Maggie hissed. "You need to unless you wish to weaken or possibly die if not both." Uncle Lou flicked her forehead. She rubbed the sore spot and growled under her breath before walking out of the door to head into the city after grabbing a jacket, a hat, and some sun glasses. With her fair skin she would burn easily, the hat was to shield her eyes from the bright early sunlight and glasses hid her eyes.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 03:58 AM

Val sat in his office, studying the papers that showered the improvement of his latest trainees and the strategies and skills for the first attack. As always he'd stayed up most of the night into the day, so he had no need or someone to wake him up. He simply looked at the time, grabbing his sword and heading outside of his room.

As always there were night gurds taking metal trash ben lids and banging them, basically waking up the whole building, getting the trainees out on the feild for the first part of strategy A; Kidnap a enemy figure that has high authority, or is related to high authority.

Going outside he instantly told his generals what was needed and they brough out a vampire that worked for them, and began talking over the buiness they were to attend to that day.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 04:13 AM

Maggie walked around like everyone else, her fangs were small enough to hide themselves. Her eyes flickered around out of habit as she walked towards a small shop. Upon reaching it she went to the front counter and rang the small bell. A short man came up to the counter and looked up. "Ah Maggie, I haven't seen you in two days. The usual?" She smiled and gave a small nod. The man trotted off to get what she needed. When he came back, he gave her her order and she payed before giving small wave and walking out of the shop.

She ventured off into the forest to a random tree and bit down on the blood bag then started to drink. When it was sucked dry Maggie wiped the blood from her lips and leaned against the tree.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 04:54 AM

It took only an hour or so to explain what was needed, and the Vampire was compliant. They Vamp and Val had a good history. Both knew that it wasn't mainly the demons that started the war but the Vampires, so in that it was easy for Layla to understand what needed doing. After all Vampyrism was a demonic disease, not a gift or an actual race. Just an accident.

"I know just the person to take. I used to talk and trade with her a while back. It should be easy to connect with her again. When I left I said I would be off for travel and left it at that. I'm wondering if she even remembers me now..." she said, slipping on her usual ring. Maggie knew her at Micca. Layla never gave her actual name out to anyone besides Val. That how it always was and always would be.

Val nodded. "Well, the ring should help sedate her. Bringing her back shouldn't be an issue? Should be send backup after you get her so far away from the vampires?" he questioned.

Layla shook her head. "Nope. I can handle a young one... Strength is key in kidnapping a vampire and since I am by far older, it would be easy to take her down in a fight." she stated simply, checking her ring. She moved her hand a certain way and a needle flicke out. That needle was made special to puncture vampire skin and insert dead man's blood. Something that temporarily sickened vampires. The girl would simply have a basic fever but would be ok within a couple of hours.

Heading out she too her time to get where she needed to be. Tying up her hair and pulling her 'traveler's pack' over her shoulder she walked over to her. "Maggie?" he questioned with a smile. "Is that you?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 05:04 AM

Maggie jumped and blinked a few times before glancing at the girl and slowly standing. "Um, do I know you...?" She tilted her head a little to the side, her nose wrinkled. "You smell like a demon..." Maggie rose an eyebrow but paid no mind, she thought the whole war between the races was stupid and would do anything to stop it.

(sorry... iz all i could think of >.<'')

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 05:30 AM

Layla put her hands on her hips and sighed. "Well no wonder! I had to run through a demon camp! Heloooo.. Not exactly the most luxurious thing to do." she said and glared. "It's Micca. Trader girl? Remeberrrr?" she questioned. looking at the blood bag she rolled her eyes. "Nasty... Why not just feed off the humans... They taste far better." she mumbled simply.

[[ is ok]

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 05:36 AM

She held up her hands in front of herself. "S-sorry... I didn't mean any harm by it..." Maggie said honestly in small voice. "Micca?" She thought for a moment before feeling really stupid. "I remember! Wow, it's been awhile." When the girl mumbled about the blood bag she simply moved her arm holding it behind her back and shook her head slightly. Nobody gets it... I don't like feeding! She thought to herself.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 05:45 AM

She laughed and nodded. "Yup! I've been traveling, busy as always. I thought I sent you a post card from Devil's hill? Maybe not..." She mused and sighed. "If you're uncomfortable about feeding on blood like that than eat extremely rare steaks that are only cooked on the outside. They taste like normal food but give you the blood you need." she suggested softly, sighing. Many were like that. They didn't like feeding normally or hates the tate or sight of straight blood but none considered any alternatives.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 05:51 AM

Maggie got into thinking about the rare steak but shook her head again to get back on topic and looked at the girl with curious eyes. "Did you need something Micca? It's rare for you to just want to sit and chat." Or at least the Micca she remembered.. But today she couldn't tell if it was the Micca she remembered from a while back or a new Micca because of going to the demon camp. Well it didn't matter, Micca was still Micca in her eyes.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-19-2011, 06:18 AM

She sighed. "I've actually decided to stop by and chat. I'm passing through, though I have no business here. Besides you were kind to me the last time I was here, fighting off those pesky Gen. And I wanted to say thanks." she stated simply, bringing out a drink and sitting down. It had blood in it but you weren't able ton taste or smell it. "I told you I'd let you try Royal demon's breath wine before. Just think of the flavor you want and you got it." she told her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 06:31 AM

Maggie blinked a few times and sat down as well. "You remembered that?" She tilted her head a little, almost forgetting but she remembered again when Micca brought it up. Maggie looked at the drink. Just think of flavor you want and you got it. This echoed in Maggie's mind. "Wow... Some drink it must be."

( last post, i've gotta get some sleep~ night Lai-chan n.n )

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 02:18 AM

[[ sorry it took me so long! Got distracted. D= House is sooo distractinggg...]]

She laughed, pouring them both a glass. "Yes. It's hard to get your hands on it but when you've been trained to steal professionally.... Well let's just say vampires deserve a little treat every once in a while." she said with a nod, offering her the cup.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 02:26 AM

[[ iz okay ^^ ]]

Maggie gave a small nod and carefully took the cup that was being offered. "Agreed." She smirked lightly to herself, her uncle would probably scold her for having wine at her age but for once she didn't care. If it was Micca offering, she would glad to have a drink. She sipped her drink. "Tasty." Maggie leaned into her tree and took another drink.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 02:35 AM

She laughed, sipping on her own wine and simply chilling next to the other girl. "I'm heading out to witchroot city soon. Gonna need anything from there? I may end up coming back this way." she said, pulling out a few other yummy treats that was rarely seen around the sops but she knew the other loved.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 02:45 AM

Maggie thought for moment before shaking her head and sipping her wine. "No I don't think so." She answered in a tired tone. Maggie hadn't gotten that much sleep the night before so relaxing was making her sleepy. She maybe got 3 hours of sleep because of her uncle and cousin.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 03:00 AM

She nodded, sitting silently for a while before going over stories of her 'travels'. Mainly the hills and the rivers and such. By the time she finished she had her wine finished and the rest of the stuff put away."It was nice to be able to talk to you again, MAggie..." she said, giving the girl a hug and the needle came out, piercing her skin but was too small to be felt and when she was sure the sedatives were out of the ring she stepped back. Waiting, watching.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 03:06 AM

Maggie finished her drink as well and blinked a few times when Micca hugged her. Because she was so tired the effects of the little shot took affect rather quickly and she was out like a light in a matter of seconds.

((short >.<''))

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 03:18 AM

[[ I can work with it. I need to get my posts up as well. XD ]]

She smirked, seeing the girl fall instantly she tossed the bag into a near by river, lifting the girl and slinging her over one shoulder and heading off towards the demon city. Her legs were moving faster than she ever dared to go before, kicking up dirt and becoming nothing but a gust of wind. She was going so fast that nothing around had the time to absorb her scent, therefore they arrived without being tracked.

Walking down the halls with the girl still over her shoulder she met up with Val, who looked at the other vampires with something of disgust. A bloodsucker that didn't like sucking blood. Something worse than being a leech to him was when someone was so weak they could barely adapt to their own necessary living styles.

Signaling for a guard they took her down to the safe rooms, which was technically a fancy srt of prison with no hndles, doors, or windows that could be seen from the inside. Like an exit-less labyrinth.

With that he got a scribe to take notes for questioning. With the report of how she was she would be up in a few hours, long enough to document how the other vampires got the girl to begin with.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 03:34 AM

[[ hehe, cool beans ]] [[ get your posts up? O.o ]]

Maggie hat and stuff fell off when the girl picked her up and ran. Her uncle Lou looked up when he could no longer feel the presence of his niece. "Idiot child, I told her never to leave this town!" He stood from the couch and grabbed his coat. "Zack we're going out to search for your cousin." "Yes sir!" Zack called and joined his father for the search.

An hour later Maggie slowly opened her eyes and looked around, her nose wrinkled. It SMELLS in here! She thought to herself and slowly stood. Maggie didn't know where she but she figured it wasn't at home and that she'd been tricked/ made a fool out of. "This is why I want nothing to do with this stupid war!" She growled and leaned against on of the walls, officially ticked.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 04:02 AM

Val, the scribe, and Layla all sensed her wakening and walked to the room, Layla with medical supplies since things would probably be nasty.

Walking into the room they all had blank gazes, they were all business. None of them seemed to want to attack or torture, but the way they studied her made it clear weather they needed to strap her down or tie her up was entirely up to her.

Val set down in a chair not far from the wal where the other was, waiting for her to say something, ready to fight if she jumped at him. It was like a stand off before war. See who threw the first punch before the battle actually begun.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 04:29 AM

Maggie flickered her eyes around when the beings came into the room but no sign of moving, not even a little bit. "Where am I?" She asked the most common question, not exactly sounding like she was threatening anyone but she did have the hint of a low growl in her voice. Maggie wasn't going to be the one to attack first, she knew better. "If this is some kidnapping because of the stupid upcoming war why not just find a way to stop it from happening?" She thought aloud.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 04:41 AM

Layla smiled softly. "I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. We've tried negotiations, talking, bargaining... Nothing seems to keep the vampires for the war we seem to be craving. I've been around and it seems every vampire wants in. Vampires wat to take over the demonic kingdoms..." she said.

"We're not allowing that. Not necessarily because we give two shits about who's in charge but because of the fact that it'll upset the balance. Vampires, though evil, lean more toward the human side. Angels, even if you can't touch anything holy or pure without burning. You're good, demons are not. We took you because we needed a pawn to keep from any attacks." Val chipped in, his voice bored as if this whole discussion shuld be done and over with by now.

Rolling her eyes Layla looked at the girl. She knew she'd be angry with her for kidnapping her but hopefully she could help prevent a war. "Maggie, you're young. Young vampires are rare to find these days what with all the newborns seeming to die whilest changing. It's up to you to really stop this.That's why we took you. You're honest, young, naive but you're strong willed. If you don't want to be part of his war than end it. We both know either way you'd be caught up right smack in the middle of it, even if you weren't training to fight us or here either way. Your elders are forcing vampires into service. There's no choice left for any of us unless we join the demons." she explained gently.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 04:55 AM

Maggie kept her bright eyes on Val before turning her attention to Layla or as Mags knew her, Micca. "If it were that simple I would've done something a long time ago. No one listens to the young and the 'hopeless'." As her uncle had told her so many it was drilled into her head. She blinked a couple times. The elders?! Gah, now I really wish at least SOMEONE would listen! Maggie thought to herself, blocking her thoughts from anyone who could read them. She was still ticked, more at her own kind for being so stupid though. "I want to do do something... But who's gonna listen to a young vampire who doesn't even like harming humans?" Maggie muttered quietly under her breath.