NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 08-08-2011, 06:00 PM

Name Fakir
Age 21
Height 6ft 2in
Occupation Writer
Personalities The side that's normally shown is a sweet easy going side if distant named Fakir

When he grows angry another side makes itself known a dark side named Jake, this side is an evil sadist who takes great enjoyment in others pain. This side shows itself when Fakir is angry or hurt.

Sean is a romantic that makes itself known when Fakir likes a girl and doesn't know how to act around her, which isn't often.

The final side named Kevin is actually a child, this happens rarely but Kevin will pop up when Fakir has a flashback of his childhood. Kevin is the child he was before the events that happened that made him split off into different personalities.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 08-09-2011, 02:31 AM

Name: Iyzebel
Height: 5ft 3in
Collar: White (meaning she's calm)
Charms: Book, Rattle, Quill, Slipper (intelligent/reader, good with children, writer, dancer)
Stud: Yellow Diamond (Fragile, but can fight)
Personality: Quiet and content to look like the mute she's assumed to be, lacks trust, doesn't believe in people, bothered by complicated things, likes to play dumb, completely innocent and naive
Bio: Sold to a house of ill repute at a young age by her mother, she's been traumatized and broken more than once. She holds to the idea that one day she'll be able to get away. But how can she, until she sees the slave traders. She grabs hold of one of their boots, her big eyes making her seem innocent. He was charmed by her and decided to take her. She goes along obediently, and hopes that she can eventually escape it all, even if that means suicide.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2011, 11:45 PM

It was dirty and smelled of human sweat and urine, rows upon rows of people sat in cages all had a haunted look in their eyes they had seen things they hadn’t wanted to see done things they weren’t exactly proud of but they were still alive still here. Fakir wandered along the rows peering in at the people as he passed nose wrinkled at the smell, most of them hadn’t been bathed before being thrown in the cages. His heart went out to them, but he couldn’t afford to buy them all in fact he only had enough to buy one possibly two. A little girl caught his eye and he debated getting her, but her mother sat in the cage next to her and he knew he could never buy one without the other and honestly he didn’t have enough money to buy them both.

At the end of the row a young woman caught his attention; she was filthy and too thin curled up in a corner of the cage his eyes met her gray ones and his heart gave an odd flutter. Yes this was the one for him, turning away from the cage he found a seller and with some haggling bought the girl the seller called Iyzebel. Following the guard Fakir watched as the man unlocked the cage and dragged the slim girl out of her cage, anger at her treatment flitted through him but he forced it back must keep control. Taking her by the arm he led her outside towards his car it was time to get home he couldn’t take being inside that place a minute more, nobody deserved to be treated like they had been treated. He opened the car door for her and ushered her in. So far they hadn’t said two words to each other.

His house was large nothing special in his eyes a house he had inherited from his parents, along with a cook and a few maids who came a few times a week to take care of all the cleaning and cooking considering he couldn’t cook a wit. Parking the car he got out and opened the door for her, clearing his throat he said his first words to her ”Welcome home Iyzebel I hope you’ll be happy here” he said taking her by the arm once more and leading her inside.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 08-10-2011, 12:15 AM

Iyzebel shivered and could only glare at the man holding her arm. The one who'd bought her, she was not going to make this easy for him. She growled low in her throat and took off out the front door. Her small legs carrying her as fast as they could, which was pretty fast. She had no clue where they were, she knew that she had to get away. There was no way in hell she would let herself be used anymore than she already had. She still had bruises from the last time she was punished, these hindered her movement and made her slower than normal. She couldn't run much farther she knew.

She saw a hole in the base of a tree and scrambled for it, she pressed herself against the wood, breathing shallowly and attempting to not be seen. She was not going to sever anyone! Having already learned of what men and women did in the dark, she knew she didn't have too much to worry about. Unless he caught her, like every man before that had bought her... She'd seen kindness at first, then a cruel hand and mouth once they had her alone. She'd forgotten how to trust long ago.

This was her life, and she was determined to live it as she saw fit. And that was not under anyone's thumb! She was not an object, to be toyed with. She almost broke down into tears, but knew she could give herself away. She was terrified and could not seem to move anymore. She almost yawned, but battled it back and kept an ear and eye out.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2011, 12:36 AM

Fakir watched her run debating on whether to go after the girl or not anger once more worked its way into him and a hard cruelness flitted across his features pushing down the anger Fakir went in search of his new purchase. Setting off in the general area she ran off in, he hummed a soft tune as he walked going over his newest novel in his mind. Why did she run away? he wondered as he walked following the footprints that showed here and there in the dirt. It was probably due to a hard life she had lived as a slave she didn’t see him as any different than the ones who owned her before, but he was! He would show her he was different.

At the base of a large tree was a small hole just large enough for a small woman to scramble inside and curl up, he never would have fit in there but she could have she looked small enough. Kneeling down he peeked inside and sure enough there she was curled up against the back a feral look on her face almost as if she planned to punch him. ”Well hello there, aren’t you cramped? Why not come back with me eat and get cleaned up there’s always time for a good night’s sleep before you start on your new duties” he extended a hand into the opening hoping she wouldn’t bite him or worse. ”Come I’m sure the cook has whipped up something delicious just for your coming” he coaxed hoping the promise of food would be enough to draw her out.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-10-2011, 02:30 AM

"I take nothing from anyone!" she growled softly, her voice was husky, not matching her small stature. But she hadn't spoken in years, almost 10. Until today, why had she? If he sold her back they would know, and that she had tricked them. She became even more desperate. No she had to get away, she growled and snapped at his hand before darting past him again. She jumped for a low tree branch and swung up, climbing nimbly to a point so high, that the trees branches were almost no bigger than her. She swallowed and looked down hoping that he couldn't climb.

Blast it all, she covered her face with a hand as tears began to fall. She could see the sky, touch the earth. It was all so close, closer than it had been in many years. She was happy to be able to be there... It was beautiful. She blinked a few times, her head feeling light. She clasped a hand to her forehead, swaying a little. She must have been starving, and not to mention tired and weak.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2011, 03:05 AM

Fakir stumbled back as the girl darted past him scampering up the tree this was going to be harder then he thought. Catching his bottom lip between his teeth he nibbled on it, what could he do obviously she didn’t trust people and he didn’t even think why but his annoyance was growing it had been a long day all he wanted to do was go and eat relax but now he had to wait for this monkey to get out of the tree. ”Would you come down Iyzebel I don’t want to hurt you I just want to go inside and eat I know you’re hungry you couldn’t have eaten anytime recently” he attempted to reason with her, he didn’t plan on climbing up that high to get her down she would have to come down eventually he would just wait here until she did. Sighing he brushed off a log and took a seat his eyes never leaving the girl in the tree.

Brushing a lock of hair away from his face he took out his cell calling the house and telling the cook he would be home later then he planned on account of getting held up with his new purchase. Replacing the phone in his pocket he looked up at the girl perched in the tree. ”Are you ready to come down so we can go eat Iyzebel?” he asked shifting in his seat. The log honestly wasn’t all that comfortable and he could feel a stick poking into his side. Another spark of anger wormed its way through him, why was he so quick to annoy lately?

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-10-2011, 04:33 AM

"You'll have to come get me, Master." she taunted fearlessly. "I'm willing to die, just to escape from you... So you'll have to make it entirely worth my while..." she called down though she knew that she was indeed willing to die, and refused to move. How could she? She was a slave, someone owned by another. Not even counted as human most of the time. She remembered every cruel thing done do her. Being forced to be with men, laying broken and bleeding after. Being forced to serve, and being tortured... It had been a living hell, a miracle that she'd not snapped from it.

But maybe she had, her mental state at times was questionable. But it didn't matter, she wasn't climbing down for the world. She was gloating to herself when she felt another wave of dizziness. This time when she swayed, she fell forward screaming as she fell onto some of the branches a good ways below. She hung on for dear life, her arms too weak this time to lift her. Why were the Gods so set against her, what had she done wrong in her life? Nothing, absolutely nothing, and yet she was sure she was being punished for it.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2011, 04:53 AM

Fakir was annoyed with her tone, if she wanted to stay up in that tree so be it he could wait it out. ”I’m not going to do anything for you or to you but if you want to eat then you will get your ass down here now” he called up to the girl annoyance clearing showing. Getting to his feet he went up to the base of the tree glaring up at her, he knew things hadn’t been easy for her, things never were for slaves but it had been a long day and he wasn’t feeling particularly charitable. Jake started to step forward the dark angry side but he pushed down his anger though it wasn’t exactly easy.

Suddenly her scream rent the air as she feel a pretty far drop down onto some lower branches that looked like they could break under her weight. Without thinking he grabbed the lowest limb and hoisted himself up towards her, he reached her faster then he thought easily he grabbed her and tucked her close to his body. The going down was harder than the way up but with some effort he crawled down the tree with the girl in tow. ”Now come back to the house, it’s time for dinner and I am starving” he snapped at her annoyance showing. Holding tight to her arm he dragged her back towards the house his stride quick making her have to work to keep up. When she decided to drag her feet he pulled her up into his arms carrying her bridal style, this way was so much easier then dragging a resisting girl.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-10-2011, 05:26 AM

"I don't know you! My own mother sold me into slavery when I was no more than 9! Why should I trust you?!" she exclaimed tears running down her face as she struggled. She lashed out, kicking and scratching and biting. Convulsing like a wild thing, hoping only to get away. She wasn't going to stay here and find out if he was truly kind, it didn't matter. She was paid for, as much as anything else in his possession was. But that's not what she was, what she refused to be. So she would fight him to her last breath, or until she managed to escape.

She managed to claw his face, leaving long read marks all across as she attempted to bite his arm. She was not about to give up on her freedom, it was closer than it ever had been and she was determined to have it or die. She was that persistent, that desperate, that far gone... It was sad to see a being such as thing, willing to give up their life in exchange for what could be some possibly fleeting moments.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2011, 06:41 PM

What felt like claws scored his face and he could feel a trickle of blood sliding down from one of the marks, ”Good damn wench” he yelled refusing to let her go he let out another grunt of pain as her teeth fastened onto his arm. This thing would be the death of him that much was certain. Anger clouded his vision this was too much really. Fakir disappeared, leaving Jake in his place, Jake who wanted nothing more than to drop this girl kick her knock her out and make moving her easier. ”Stupid girl Fakir tried being nice and it didn’t work well I won’t be so nice either you come with me willingly or I’ll knock you out and take you with me anyway your choice”

They weren’t far from the house now and though the girl was kicking, fighting, biting like some sort of wild thing he was still able to drag her along with him. Jake wasn’t as nice as Fakir he was rough and used to getting what he wanted, his grip on her arm tightened to the point of pain. ”Stop fighting me girl” he snapped the cook was standing right outside the door watching in amazement as Fakir spoke so harshly to the struggling crying girl. But then it hit him, this wasn’t Fakir this was Jake. No one but the cook knew about Fakir’s little problem the different personalities that lived inside him.

Quickly the cook took the girl by the other arm leading her inside ”don’t fight it ma’am Jake is a lot meaner then Fakir is and I know Fakir wouldn’t want to hurt you…. Jake on the other hand take’s pleasure in other’s pain”

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2011, 02:33 PM

(I didn't comment before, but... Too much Kaleido Star and Princess Tutu? lolz :p)

"Let me go!" she shouted kicking out at him. He couldn't force her, she was not going to give up. He'd have to knock her out for her to stop. She wasn't fazed by the pain shooting through her arm from his no doubt bruising grip. She'd endured worse and could again. Her body was breakable, but her spirit had become hardened and knew that unless she didn't stop, she would never get what she wanted.

When she heard the cook address him as someone new, at first she was confused. "I don't care, what can he do that hasn't already been done? Beat me, use a cattle prod, whip me, flog me, water torture... Anything you do has already been done... And they haven't succeeded in breaking me yet!" she took a deep break and then jumped, locking her legs around his arm and locking her ankles around his neck, tightening and forcing her muscles as much as she could.

Her body was already straining to stay awake, much less fight back. She was weakening and she knew it, and she suspected so did he, but it wasn't her nature to give up easily. She was not to be trifled with, not to be thought a lower being or merely a possession. She knew more than most people would think she did, and she made sure to put this knowledge to use to escape and run as many times as she could.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 08-12-2011, 06:46 PM

(I’m amazed to know someone else knew about Princess Tutu lol but I don’t know Kaleido Star which name comes from that show?)

The cook flinched as he watched the dark look of anger cloud Fakir’s face, Jake was angry this wasn’t going to end well, the last person to bring Jake out was in the hospital in critical care, Jake had almost killed him and Fakir remembered none of it other than police lights. The cook had taken care of it and got the family of the man to drop charges, Fakir knew nothing. ”Ma’am I wouldn’t….” but the girl wasn’t listening to him, sure she had suffered worse but that didn’t mean she had to suffer again. This wasn’t going to end well he knew.

”You’ll pay for that” Jake could feel Fakir fighting for dominance but he pushed him down all this side knew was anger and hate, he wanted to cause pain and when he was allowed out caused it. Jake snarled actually snarled as thin legs wrapped around his arm and ankles around his neck, but the girl was weak they both knew it. Easily he broke her grip and with a strong blow knocked her out, she would pay later right now he would get her inside.

Inside the trio went Jake easily supporting the unconscious girl leaving the cook in the main hall watching the man’s departing back with a worried expression, upstairs they went to her new room. It was a nice room not to extravagant not to plain, there wasn’t anything he could use to bind her with because Fakir wanted to think the best of people. So he had to use a sheet he ripped into strips to bind her arms and legs then he left her in the corner while he took a seat on her purple bedspread. Waiting for her to wake, Jake wanted to keep hold on the body but fatigue was working its way through his body, he laid down, catch some sleep.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2011, 03:21 PM

(Should I have made her name Ahiru to make it more fitting lolz)

Iyzebel awoke in a corner of a room, her arms and legs bound together. She remained silent as she dislocated her wrist to work her way out of one of the bindings. She gloated silently to herself as she managed to slip it off and then grimaced as she popped her bone back into place. She twisted and worked in for a minute before undoing the knots at her feet.

She was too much for this man to handle, even if he did have a strong fist. She touched the side of her face to find it tender, she glowered at the man. Didn't want to hurt her, 'My ass...' she thought to herself as she managed to work the window open silently, only to see that there was nothing to break her fall. She cursed silently to herself, she had to get out of here.

But since she'd been unconscious on the way up here. She couldn't find her way down because she knew she'd get lost. But she, God she was stuck. With this mad man. Why, what had she ever done to deserve her fate? She curled up behind something and buried her head in her hands. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she cried piteously. Why was her life like this, she was not a bad person. She was tired of it all, the beatings and torment. The not knowing when another man would force her.

Her mind and body was still healing from the last time, she was desperate to make good her escape but she knew she couldn't now. She might as well die, it was almost too much to bear. She was tired of it, but she knew that no matter what she did that she'd never get away. She began to cry louder, unable to stop herself. Tears falling more frequently as she drew in great sobbing breaths. She looked a mess, curled up in a corner crying as though a small child.

God she wished her life was different.