DarkSecret2
The Boy Full Of Dark Secrets Is ...

Old 08-08-2011, 08:47 PM

The OutCast
Name: Angel Dark
Appearance: http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/w...ys/daizien.jpg
About:
Angel is the outcasted weirdo who everyone thinks talks to himself. They think he is crazy and rumor has it he will murder you in your sleep. He is actually a nice, gentle person who has a guardian spirit.

The OutCast's Guardian
Name: Blue Mist
Appearance: http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/...nime_Woman.jpg
Power over: Flowers and Darkness/Shadows

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-08-2011, 09:05 PM

The New Kid
Name: Kohaku Nagasaki
Appearance: Profile for Sakura baby girl - nonoba.com (it's that first picture... the dude with a soda can...)
Bio: Kohaku is the new kid in school. Although he's extroverted and seems sweet, most people are put off by his hyperness. He's used to being alone, what with most of his family deceased, but still tries to make friends. In reality, he's just a kind, hyper kid with a guardian spirit -- the only person to ever have stayed by his side.

The New Kid's Guardian
Name: Shadow Guard
Appearance: cute anime boy looks like kiba sorta kinda | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Power over: Darkness/Light/Twilight (the inbetween)

DarkSecret2

Old 08-08-2011, 09:13 PM

Angel sat under a tree eating his lunch like he all ways did with Blue Mist close by. The two were having normal conversation about just about everything and people were giving Angel strange looks since only people with guardian spirits could see guardian spirits. He stood up once he was done and started to walk toward the gate. He was going to skip the rest of school.

Blue Mist followed Angel as he walked toward the front gate with a sigh. "You shouldn't skip school Angel." She told him but he didn't answer her. He continued toward the gate.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-08-2011, 09:21 PM

Kohaku felt like his legs were about to give in any second. He was running as fast as humanly possible in an attempt to get to school by the time lunch ended. He was expected to come right before lunch began, but his day began by waking up late and falling out of bed. If he was any more late, his first impression on everyone would be... well, pretty horrible.
"I'm so screwed!" he gasped, peering at his guardian spirit, Shadow Guard.

"Just keep going," Shadow said in a monotonous, breathy tone. "You're almost there."

Finally, Kohaku managed to reach the gate, but somehow collided with someone else. "Ack! Oh, jeez..."

DarkSecret2

Old 08-09-2011, 02:54 AM

Angel hadn't expected to collide with anyone and he fell to the ground. He looked at the boy who ran into him and sighed. "Could you please watch where you're going?" He then noticed the Guardian Spirit which seemed to linger around the boy. "A guardian spirit..."

Blue Mist was reletivly uninterested in the boy and his spirit. She brushed it off with a sigh and helped Angel up.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2011, 03:47 AM

"I'm really sorry!" Kohaku apologized, bowing his head after he got up. "I didn't mean to run into you!" When he looked up, he could see a feminine guardian spirit next to the boy. "You... Have one, too?" he whispered. Kohaku had never seen another guardian spirit before.

Shadow was intrigued by the other child's guardian spirit. She seemed much older than Shadow. The somber guardian observed the boy and his guardian slightly.

"U-Um. I'm sorry. And um... I'm Kohaku Nagasaki! I'll see you around I guess!" With that, Kohaku sprinted off towards the school's main entrance, hoping that he wasn't too late.

Shadow sighed before following him. "He means well," the somber guardian began. "Don't be too hard on him for being such an oblivious, clumsy child..." Then, he left the boy and his strange guardian, disappearing in a haze of black.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-09-2011, 06:08 AM

Angel sighed and turned back toward the school. He might as well attend the rest of his classes now. "I can't believe I'm going back." He groaned and sat through the rest of his classes dieing of boredom.

"Guardian Spirits normally only say nice things about their human. Humans are our reason for existance and if it wasn't for the hearts of children we wouldn't exist." Blue Mist told Angel and he shrugged. "I created you when I was scared so does that mean that kid created his spirit when he was scared?" "Yes."

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2011, 07:17 AM

Kohaku sat in his class silently, trying to avoid everyone's eyes. His introduction to the class had been a trainwreck. It was a good thing he took a seat in the back; at least he could talk to his guardian without being noticed.

"Kohaku..." Shadow started. "I can hear them... Talking... About how the guardians are created. The shadows here are helping me hear..." He floated above Kohaku, resting his chin on his head. He then relayed every word of the other person's conversation to Kohaku.

"Really?" Kohaku whispered back. "Maybe... You can use the power of the shadows to let me talk to that kid? Like mindreading, kinda?"

"Certainly. But don't scare the boy with your bluntness."

Kohaku could feel Shadow's power working, especially when he felt that little 'click' which indicated that he and the other boy were on the same wavelength. He knew that kid could feel it, too.
"Hey, you from earlier... I know you can hear me... My guardian inadvertently overheard your conversation just now. And to really answer your question, I created my guardian when I was scared for my life many years ago.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-09-2011, 07:34 AM

I see. I created mine when a burgular snuck into our house when my parents weren't home. I was small and scared. She saved me. Why in the world do you want to talk to me? Is this your first day or something? He questioned and Blue Mist avoided a kid going to the restroom. Angel sighed not really paying attention to the class. When the teacher asked him and question he looked at him boredly. "I know the answer but I'm not telling you." "That was mean Angel."

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2011, 07:44 AM

"Haha... You're a cold one, my friend. And yes, actually. It's my first day here. This is probably the twelfth school I've transferred to since I created my guardian." Kohaku's tone became somber as he told his story. "When I was young, I witnessed the brutal shooting of my parents. You'd think that somehow this Guardian Spirit would be created at that moment, but he wasn't. My guardian, Shadow Guard, was made following the incident... When my own family refused to take me in. 'Cursed child,' that's what they called me. I made Shadow when I didn't have anyone left."
"And on a different note, I know I come off as some hyper idiot, so if I really start pissing you off, tell me, and I won't bother you anymore,"
he continued with a light chuckle, trying to brighten the atmosphere after spilling his guts to... Well, he didn't even know the kid's name!

DarkSecret2

Old 08-09-2011, 07:49 AM

That explains why you are talking to me. You haven't heard any of the rumors yet. None of them are true of course. My name is Angel by the way. I remember getting yours but you didn't get mine. He did the work the teacher placed in front of him with a sigh and soon after he finished the bell rang. He got up and went to his next class. He entered the boy's locker room to change into his gym clothes. Blue Mist stayed outside. Do you go to gym this period? He asked mentally. He knew they were still on the same wave length.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2011, 07:58 AM

"Heh, yeah, actually I do. I'm already changed and waiting out in the gym. Kohaku was standing idly by the door to the locker room. He could see Blue Mist, as well. Shadow, on the other hand, was sticking close to Kohaku, clinging to his arm with that blank expression on his face. "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what kinds of rumors are there about you? They can't be too bad. You may be kinda cold, but you're still pretty cool.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-09-2011, 08:05 AM

There is a rumor that I'll murder you in your sleep. Angel left the locker room and went into the gym. Blue Mist sensed this and moved to the gym with him. They did their stretches and everything and then the game was announced. It was dodge ball. Luckily Angel and Kohaku were on the same team. "We're going to have to work together." Angel informed him as the couch blew the whistle. Angel threw several balls and hit on target. He was pretty good at dodging them.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2011, 08:16 AM

Kohaku sighed and prepared himself. "No worries. I may not have the best aim, but I'm fine at dodging. Ill keep the rest of our good players in the game by watching over them." He winked at Angel and then sprinted back and forth around the field, collecting the balls for other players and moving them out of the way when a ball was about to hit them.
By the end of the game, Angel and Kohaku's team won.
"See? I'm not a failure at everything," he chuckled, slightly out of breath.

"You fail at many other things, Kohaku," Shadow muttered all of the sudden.
"Ah, so unfeeling, Shadow-kun..." he pouted.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-09-2011, 08:31 AM

Blue Mist was unhappy with Shadow. "Guardian Spirits are here to protect their human and give them love not say mean things about them." "Calm down Blue Mist. They aren't us." Angel cought a ball that had been thrown his way with out looking and the boys who had thrown it freaked out. He had been useing Blue Mist's powers to catch it but they didn't know that. "Stop throwing balls after the game!" He threw the ball and nailed one in the head. "Morons."

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2011, 08:38 AM

Kohaku chuckled and looked at Shadow happily. "Shadow shows his own kind of love. He is... Brutally honest. I love him anyway, no matter what this little knucklehead says."
A small smile appeared on Shadow's face, the first one Blue Mist or Angel had seen. "I am unorthodox. I know that. Many other spirits scold me for my attitude, but... I am here for Kohaku, and he knows that. As long as he needs me, I shall stay. He will always feel my love." Shadow eyed Angel's guardian.
"See? He's just a weird one, that's all." A light laugh broke out from Kohaku, and Shadow followed up by cracking another smile.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-09-2011, 07:39 PM

"I remember when Blue Mist used to point out my flaws. I asked her to teach me something though so I expected her to. Kohaku, did you know that Guardian Spirits come from another world entirly? That is why they're older than us even if we are suppose to be the ones who created them. Blue Mist told me that she thinks Guardians are preborn." Blue Mist had a small blush on her face. "I only told you what I believe. I was there for more than 900 years before you were born and even then I couldn't get to you until you were 4."

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2011, 07:56 PM

"Ah, yeah! Shadow told me about that theory, too! He has his own little twist on it..."
Shadow looked at Kohaku and then up at the sky. "I believe that all guardians are locked away somewhere else before their human calls out to them. We are really born at random times, yet our humans start our lives." The guardian peered at Blue Mist for a moment. "Some of us are older than the others, of course," he smirked. "But our purposes are all the same. I've been 'alive' for 250 years, yet I could only reach Kohaku when he was 7."
"Guardians are strange beings," Kohaku continued. "We don't know why they help us, or why they exist, but I'm damn happy that they do."
"...About helping you. Ball. Flying. This way. Straight behind you."
"Whaaah?!" Thankful for the warning, Kohaku spun around just in time to catch the ball. "Sheesh! Hey!! You!!" he called out. When the boy who threw the ball turned around, Kohaku chucked it into the kid's stomach. "This feels just like my last school..." he groaned.

DarkSecret2

Old 08-12-2011, 05:20 AM

Angel laughed at Kohaku's comment. "I bet this won't be like your last school if you hang around me. You probably had at least a few friends at your last one. If you hang around me people will avoid you like the plague. Girls will also start to asume you are gay. I have no idea why the girls do that so don't ask." Angel went to the gym changing room like he was told by the couch and changed his clothes before getting his things.

Blue Mist stood outside the changing room with a sigh before avoiding a teacher who was one break. Next period was Angel's lunch and she was happy because she was hungry. She didn't like being around so many changing guys so she stayed outside when they changed.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2011, 11:15 AM

"Ha! I wish!" Kohaku replied, entering the locker room, as well. He had to change for his next period, which was Literature. "Trust me, people have avoided me for an obvious reason; a reason I already told you about." His face became slightly somber for a moment before he smiled again. "But people assuming you're gay? What the heck is with that? Girls... Never going to understand those crazies!" he chuckled.
Outside the locker room, Shadow was waiting with Blue Mist. He too did not enjoy watching people change. "They seem to get along well..." he commented, looking at Blue Mist. "I am happy for Kohaku to finally have a friend after all these years, but are you happy that Angel has him now?" He tilted his head.