INFESTED

CHAPTER 1 - FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE

CHARACTERS
PEST (boy)
HIMMEL (boy)
NINJA (boy)
CHUBS (boy)
MORE TO COME ^^

In the shower Pest was yet singin' yet another scammin theme song. He came out, with a towel wrap around his waist, still singin' he entered his room heading towards his closet.

Pest- Hi, Himmel!

Shocked by Himmel being in his room on his bed, in a position only he could accomplish.

Pest- Himmel? What are you doing here? In my room? Naked? You're touching my bed with, oh no! I've gone blind.
Himmel- Even better
Pest turned around: I'll just go and change in the bathroom.
He said as he walked towards the door, but before he could open the door, Himmel was already blocking the door.

Himmel- You promised
Pest: man, I promise lots of things, ight?
Himmel stil blocking Pest escape route.
Himmel- You promised you would play snakie wakie with me anytime.
Pest *scared*: Well, look at the time it's still never. Oh well!
Pest pointed to his wrist which had no watch. He then pushed Himmel out of the way, open the door and ran out screaming in discuss to the bathroom.
Pest-eww, eww! It's all over me.
Pest grabbed some old clothes from the laundry, slapped it on and headed out the door to his first class.
Himmel: Maybe next time.

From a camera's view, some one is watcing PEst walking to the doors of the College. Sitting in a gigantic leather chair.

- Is that really him? I would of expected so much more. How disapointing, but just to stay on the safe side. I'll watch him a bit longer.

Pest was now in the hallway of the college, struting hif stuff and showing off to the ladies, that seem to laugh and giggle as he passed by. He opened a locker and took a book out and right before he closed the locker door, he inspected himself in the mirror, and then slammed the locker door, the mirror fell and broke. And right when he was about to continue on his way, a big muscle big guy stopped him.

Big Guy- What were you doing in my locker?
Pest- Aheh!. This is your locker. I'm sorry I didn't know. You see I"m legally blind.
Big Guy- You are? Man that sucks. I'm sorry. You can have my locker, and here take my pencil.

The big guy ran away.

Pest- What the?

Pest ignored the matter and went to class, where the teacher was calling attendance.

Teacher - Himmel Shank
Himmel - Present
Teacher- and everyone seems accounted for except for a Pest....

Just as the teacher was about to say his name. Pest came in, with a flashy entrance.

Pest- Do not worry, the Pest have arriveded.
Teacher- Please take a seat, Pestario. Is it?
Pest- You can call me Pest.
Teacher- SIT DOWN!

Pest quickly sits on the teacher's lap and look at him and raised his eyebrows twice.

Teacher- TAKE YOUR SEAT!

Pest gets up and goes to the back of the class, as he passed by Himmel, Himmel pinched his tushie. Pest turned around

Pest- What did I tell you?
Himmel- I couldn't help myself

The whole class chuckled

Teacher- QUIET DOWN! We will now begin the lesson.

Once the bell rang, Pest ran out of the class
Himmel thoughts - He left me again

A girl saw that Himmel was disappointed. She went to see him, but just when she was about to say something. Pest came back in.

Pest- Himmel, hurry up. I'm hungry. Bring your purse.
Himmel-It's not a purse. It's a Gucci Original.

Himmel got up and joined Pest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Should i continue writting the next chapter ....