alyakcim
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2009, 02:01 AM

I started writing this story a while ago, after I thought up, out of the blue, the best crossover pairing ever. Bakura from YuGiOh (he's a sexy man, that Bakura), and Yuna from Final Fantasy X. And that's how this was born. I'm quite proud of it. This here is the prologue. What do you think? Constructive criticsim is always welcome.

She trusted him. And why wouldn’t she? There was no reason not to. There was no one else here but him and herself. No one else to trust, no one else to talk to. Without him she would be alone in this town - no - this hell. Because that’s exactly what this was. Hell. He was frightening, yes. Unnerving, yes. But he was her only shelter, even though he seemed to enjoy the horror of this hell they were in, he was all she had, and she would make what she could of it.
She had first met him outside the Heaven’s Night strip club. The first words out of his mouth were complaints that no one being in the abandoned hell of a town meant that there were also no strippers. It had taken a few moments for him to notice her. He had mumbled something sinister-sounding under his breath and greeted her, the look in his eyes unsettling. She didn’t care. She was only glad he wasn’t one of those… things.
She had surged forward to embrace him. While she gripped him tightly, he’d just stood there, looking incredulously at her. When she’d realized what she was doing, she quickly stepped back and let her arms fall to her side, flushing. “I’m sorry. It’s just… I’m so happy to see another person! I was… frightened.”
He’d laughed. A menacing, yet seemingly good-hearted laugh. “This… town… tends to have that effect on people. It’s rather amusing, actually. Until they die… then it just gets funnier.”
She had been taken aback by this, but bit back a comment, telling herself it was just a horrible tasted joke. She smiled awkwardly and looked at the ground. “Is… is there anyone else here, beside me and you?” She questioned, not looking up.
“No. Not now. There hasn’t been in a while. Not while I’ve been here.” He chuckled. “Just you and… me.” She didn’t like how he had said the last word. “I rather like it that way.”
So she’d stayed with him. How could she leave him? He wasn’t one of them… he was a human just like her. Well, maybe not just like her. But it was better than being alone. They could depend on each other in a predicament like this, right? This town wasn’t right…
Silent Hill, she learned, was the name of this God-forsaken town.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 10-12-2009, 08:19 PM

Since this is a fanfiction of Silent Hill/Final Fantasy/Yu-Gi-Oh, I'm going to move this to the Fanfiction subforum. :D

alyakcim
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2009, 07:25 PM

Okay, thank you. I realized there was a seperate forum for fanfiction only after I poseted this. DX

deweyduquesne
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to deweyduquesne Send a message via MSN to deweyduquesne Send a message via Yahoo to deweyduquesne

Old 11-06-2009, 09:59 AM

hahaha o wow, this just looks like it could be fun lol. i wonder if yugi or yami yugi are gonna be in this? this sounds promising, plz continue!!!