AiLoveGaara
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2009, 01:10 AM

-cracks knuckles- I've been dying to get back out and take a crack at writing a fanfic. -fangirlish squeal- I'm a little rusty but I think I can manage. ^^

Summary: School's back in session in Konohagakure, Japan and the students of Shinobi High are buzzing with excitement for the up-in-coming events of the schoolyear. With new students and new relationships just around the corner, who knows what's in store.
They'll just have to wait and see...

Pairings: OcxGaara, OcxSasuke, SakuraxSasuke ( One-sided), NarutoxHinata, OcxKiba, OcxKakashi and KabutoxOc( One-sided)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto ©. Masashi Kishimoto does. Do I look like a rich Japanese man?!?!? No I DO NOT! -seethes in the emo corner- I didn't make any profit off this fanfic.

-------------------------------------------------------Chapter 1-----------------------------------------------

The constant droning of the Biology teacher seemed endless. She'd been talking in circles the entire hour on 'Pseudoscience' or something and it still made no sense. Nalia Rae stifled a yawn and her violet eyes darted to the clock mounted on the wall. 6 minutes until Parenting. Oh god, she groaned inwardly, I don't think I can make it.

Holding in another yawn, she flipped open her notebook and started to doodle. After she finished a large rose in the center of the paper, she checked the clock again. The hands still read 6 minutes til.

"What the fuck?" She whispered to herself, in disbelief. Nalia looked at the clock for a third time and noticed the second hand remaining in place, stuck at where it had been when she'd looked before. The clock had stopped. Of course it stops. Bastard clock. She thought, glaring hard at it. She glared so intensely at the poor clock her glasses slid off her nose and landed on the floor right as the bell for dismissal sounded.

Slamming her pen down on her notebook, Nalia bit her lip to keep for shouting her favorite very unladylike word. Getting to her knees, she quickly searched the ground for her glasses. She found them after a few seconds and hurriedly got back to her feet. She brushed off the knees of her black skinny jeans, the dirtiness of the floor evident on them.

Nalia grabbed her things and stomped from the classroom, already pissed at the day even though it was only 4th period. Pushing through the large cluster of students crammed into the hallways, Nalia managed to make it downstairs and to her locker. She muttered a small 'hi' to her locker partner who was also busy taking things from their locker. She received a tiny 'hey' before her partner took off for her own class.

Nalia tossed her Biology things into the locker and grabbed the big ass Parenting book she kept on the shelf at the top. Her hands gripped the spine of the textbook too loosely and the book slipped from her fingers. Hopping back slightly, she saved her feet from a massive assault of pain and injury. Sighing, she quickly picked the book back up, slammed the locker and went on her way to Parenting.

Last edited by AiLoveGaara; 09-07-2009 at 02:11 AM..

AiLoveGaara
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2009, 01:47 AM

Rina Planter paused in front of her locker to adjust the black and gray thigh high socks she wore. They keep slipping down and it was starting to work her last nerve. When she was done, she stood up straight and reached into her backpack. She produced a hairbrush and brushed her shoulder length light blonde hair, putting an end to any strays or fly-a-ways. Rina tossed the brush back into her locker and closed the door. Right as she was about to turn, a knee flew up and hit her in her backside.

"Ow," She cried, circling,"What the hell?" Nalia stood giggling behind her. Rina mustered up a small glare.

"Oh, it's you." She said, her tone over-dramatically feigning distaste. Nalia could only giggle harder.

"Yes, it's me. Walk you to wherever you go, Rina?" Nalia offered, leaning against Rina's locker. Rina rolled her eyes but smiled all the same.

"Whatever."

Rina and Nalia had been best friends for around 3 years, ever since Nalia's family relocated to Konohagakure for her dad's job and Nalia was one of the few American students in Konohagakure. They'd met in Lower Secondary Education, Nalia being a 7th grader at the time and Rina, an 8th grader.

Rina was a Japanese-American girl, her mother Japanese and her father American. Aside from her mixed race, she was alot like Nalia. They both liked the same books, the same fashion, the same pop-stars and the same movies.

Nalia hadn't fit in that much, an African Amercian girl surrounded by Japanese students. Rina hadn't fit in that much either and they were drawn to each other, both finding a friend in an outcast. Now they were in Highschool together and so far it'd been pretty awesome. Rina was a Junior and Nalia was a Sophmore now but things really hadn't changed that much.

"Hey, Rina. Have you seen that upperclassmen, what's his face, Shunsuke er Susuke Uchiwa?" Nalia asked, her face contorting as she tried to remember the guy's name.

" You mean, Sasuke Uchiha?" Rina corrected, her heart suddenly beating faster. Her blood ran warm and butterflies fluttered in her stomach. She'd long since loved the Uchiha boy from afar, both of them going from elementary school together. She doubted he even remembered her name.

Nalia snapped her fingers. "Yeah, him. Have you?", she asked inquisitively. Her purple eyes stared Rina down as they walked. Rina sighed.

"...Yes." She said, her blue eyes sparkling. She'd seen him earlier and his scent had filled her nose when he'd walked past her. He had smelled orgasmic. Nalia smiled and wrinkled her nose like a bunny.

"Well?"

"He walked past me and he smells so magically delicious!"

Last edited by AiLoveGaara; 09-07-2009 at 08:17 PM..

Nikay Laa

Old 09-07-2009, 10:51 AM

Hey this is really good!
Keep writing :D
I remember when I used to write fanfiction.
I might get back into it :\
So much work lately though, with school.

BBchan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-24-2009, 05:43 PM

This is really good, I'm looking forward to reading more! Normally OCs don't appeal to me, but so far I like Rina and Nalia a lot--they seem more human and less Mary-Sueish than most OCs I've come across. I'm really excited to read about their interactions with the Naruto cast!! :)

AiLoveGaara
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2009, 04:31 AM

Nalia's mouth turned up in a grin.

"You have his scent? You sniffed him? What does he smell like? Awesomeness? Angst? Hormones? TELL ME!!" She nearly screamed. She assumed she must have look crazy by the intimidated look on Rina's face. Rina's cheek flushed a light red.

"Um...all of the above." Nalia let out a squeal.

"Kami, you are fallen. Smitten, crushed, warm for his form. God, you need to get with that boy. Oooh." The rush of words were almost to fast for Rina to follow. When Nalia got excited about something, you knew it. It was the blur of words that gave her enthusiasm away.

"I don't know. I doubt he even knows my name." Rina admitted, sadly. Nalia contemplated this.

"Well, I'm friends with Akiko whose friends with Temari whose brother is....Gaara who is bestfriends with Naruto who is bestfriends with Sasuke. Naruto is in my next class. Want me to um, I dunno put in a good word for you? Or find out some "reconnaissance" on the Uchiha boy."

Rina bit her lip.
"Uh, well yes. But be discreet. Don't use my name. Wakatta? (Got it?)"
"Wakatta." Nalia said back and saluted. Rina rolled her eyes. The warning bell rang signaling two minutes until the tardy bell.

"Okay, I gotta go. Remember don't tell him it's me!" Rina said, looking back as she walked into her classroom.

"Hai (Yes), Rina-chan!" She said and marched to her class. Nalia didn't bother looking back and was satisfied to hear her friend's swallowed laughter. OPERATION: RINA UCHIHA commense, she thought with a smirk.

deweyduquesne
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to deweyduquesne Send a message via MSN to deweyduquesne Send a message via Yahoo to deweyduquesne

Old 11-06-2009, 06:03 AM

heheh omg, i think im going to really like reading this. so please, keep going!!!

AiLoveGaara
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2009, 05:14 PM

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.Chapter 2:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Nalia walked into her class and searched around for the loud blonde burst of energy known as Naruto Uzumaki. She spotted him in the corner drooling over the class smart-ass Sakura Haruno who was sitting on top of a table looking even more stuck up. It wasn't that Nalia didn't like Sakura. She had a seething blistering hatred of the bubblegum headed teen. Her voice was obnoxious and her eyes reminded Nalia of radioactive waste. The feeling of mutual distaste was quite obvious. Sakura ignored Nalia and Nalia wrote up plans of Mass Destruction against Sakura. Everything was how it was supposed to be. The "emos" and the "preps" weren't supposed to like each other.

Nalia rolled her eyes and walked to her seat which unfortunately was directly behind Sakura's. She glared as her back as Sakura talked on and on about herself. Nalia began to wonder how anyone could stand listening to her drivel. It was murder on the ears. Hair, this. Clothes that. Sasuke Uchiha. WAIT, hold up. She knew Sasuke?!

"You know Sasuke?" Nalia blurted out before her good sense stopped her. Sakura and Naruto turned and stared at her. Nalia face felt warm. Sakura scoffed.

"Of course. He's the most popular, attractive and smartest guy in all of Shinobi High. And he's my boyfriend. You know what those are right, Ameko (American)? You probably don't since you've never had one."

Nalia gritted her teeth.
" Why don't you shut your gob, you glorified whore?" The word vomit continued to flow out of her mouth.
"I haven't met this dude but I'm pretty sure he can do better than," She looked over Sakura's form, "that."

Sakura's face turned red with rage.
"You're a stupid b****. You're below me. Stop acting all high and mighty. You're nothing here, Koku-jin (black person)"
With that Sakura flipped her hair and turned her back to Nalia. I'm the b****? I'll show you a b****She thought, angrily. She reached up and grabbed the girl's pink locks, pulling her head back. Sakura yelped as Nalia pressed her mouth to her ear.

"Those are most definitely fighting words. You wanna fight, slut? I'll fight you. Meet me in the parking lot afterschool. You might wanna change your clothes. I'm sure you don't want blood on your expensive clothes." She hissed and released her head just as the teacher walked in to the room. Sakura rubbed the back of her head, cursing under her breathe.

"Okay, everyone. We're going to be assigning the Baby-Think-It-Over project. Get with a partner. You have 30 seconds. GO!" The teacher said and the students scrambled for a partner. She knew Naruto was going to pick Sakura. She had to do something fast.

" MISS HIKIDO, I WANT NARUTO AS MY PARTNER!" She shouted, startling the teacher, herself and most of the class. Everyone turned and looked at her. Ms. Hikido pulled out the sign up paper.

"O-Okay. Nalia is working with Naruto." Nalia got a satisfied smirk on her face. Naruto on the other hand was flailing around.

"What, no! I want to be with Sakura-chan. Dattebayo!" He shouted. Nalia's left eye twitched.
"Tough nubs, Uzumaki! I picked you and that's how it's going to stay. Wakatta?" She told him with a Death Glare. Naruto didn't back down.

"So what? I didn't pick you. I wanted Sakura-chan." He persisted. Ugh, what have I gotten into? she thought warily. This was getting very annoying very fast. She walked over to him and leaned into his face.

"Naruto," she hissed, loud enough for only him to hear, "I will cut your balls off and wear them like a necklace if you do not shut your gob and work compliantly." Her dark violet eyes flashed.

Naruto nodded, weakly. Nalia smiled.

"Okay, everything's okay now. Naruto wants to be my partner now. Right, Naruto?" She turned and looked at him. He looked down and grumbled.

"That means yes." She walked back over to her seat and sat down. Everything was falling into place. OPERATION:RINA UCHIHA was still a-go. But there was just a little pink speed bump in the way. Nothing she couldn't clear.

deweyduquesne
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to deweyduquesne Send a message via MSN to deweyduquesne Send a message via Yahoo to deweyduquesne

Old 11-07-2009, 10:50 AM

hahaha poor naruto, being forced into compliance by threat of losing his nards. i feel for him already lol.

RinaRoad
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-22-2009, 08:16 PM

O.O Poor Naruto-san! >.< Lol, that's funny!