Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2010, 05:30 PM

This is Yaoi~! No likey no ready~! ^^ If you like then keep going~! XD

The characters in the story are not mine~! So don't think they are XD Only thing I own was the paper I wrote it on, the pencil I wrote it with and the plot~! I hope you enjoy reading this~!

The main pairing in this is ItachiXNaruto
There is some SasukeXGaara too btw. Oh and KakashiXIruka~! XD

Chapter 1

A small blond haired boy smiled up at his mother but she was too busy talking, to her husband to notice. All the boy wanted was to be noticed by her. Sometimes they would look at him. Some times they would hug him and say sweet things to him, but other times they would ignore him or even hit the boy. The only reason he know his own birthday was because on those rare occasions they would acknowledge him and hug and even kiss him. He loved those rare occasions. If he was good then sometimes he was even allowed to eat. He didn't understand that everyone was allowed to eat because its human nature. Though if he was bad he wasn't allowed to eat at all. Some times the boy looked at his father the wrong way and he was smacked. Though the boy was five he had the body of a three year old. Some times it seemed like the boy's mind was underdeveloped too.

“Why don’t you get rid of the boy,” the boys father asked as the boy coughed. “You could kill him or you could even leave him here. We’re leaving tomorrow anyway.”

“That sounds good. We’ll leave him here and never think about him again,” she said as the boy’s father climbs on top of her.

“Now then, where were we…”

---

“I’ve been hearing a boy crying all morning,” an old man complained as Itachi passed them. He stopped to listen to their complaints. “I tried knocking on the door but nobody answered.”

“I heard it too,” an old woman said as she stuck up her nose. “It smells so bad.”

Itachi glared at the old man and his friends as he started walking down the hallway. He blinked when he heard the crying boy. ‘I can’t believe he’s still crying.’ He followed the boy’s cries into a different hallway. He was getting farther and farther away from where he was suppose to meet a client but he didn’t care. He wanted to get the boy. He defiantly wasn’t like the old man and woman. He hated people like that. He couldn’t stand how they could just ignore something like that. Why would you just leave a child. He shivered at the thought. It disgusted him.

When he got to the door he didn’t even bother knocking and sighed as he tried to open the door. It was locked so he pulled out his lock pick and quickly picked it. When he walked into the room he was hit with the smell of sex and sickness. He walked farther into the room and found the small boy crying on the bed. It looked like he was crying since the night before.

The boy stopped crying when he noticed Itachi, though the tears never stopped. He reached up hoping he’d be picked up. The boy desperately wanted to be held. He didn’t even care if it was a stranger. He was scared and lonely. He was scared that he was going to just turn around and leave and he'd be alone again. When he woke up without his parents he had searched for them but ended up just crying on the bed cause he couldn't get out.

Itachi couldn’t believe how blond the boy’s hair was and how blue his eyes were. They just stared at him with a desperate look in them. He picked up the small boy then turned to leave. He was a bit taken back when he picked the boy up. He was really light. He just thought it was because he hadn't eaten that day or something so he just pushed the thought away. As soon as he started walking he started screaming. He stopped and sighed.

“Look kid,” he started as he stopped walking. “It smells really bad in here.” The boy started coughing so Itachi rubbed the boy’s back to try to stop his coughing fit. “You might think your parents are coming back but they’re not.” He started walking out of the room and this time the boy didn’t cry.

“Finally,” an older woman said as she walked into her room.

The boy in his arms looked around at everything in the hallway. Itachi noticed that the boy looked at anything that shined or sparkled the longest. Itachi had to stop a few times because the boy would grab onto something. The boy almost got burned because he tired to grab a candle, more than once. It amused Itachi every time the boy would smile every time he saw his reflection. He couldn't really understand why he would.

He headed for the clinic when he finally left the inn. He decided that the client could wait. They never minded if he was late a few minutes. The boy sneezed on Itachi but he didn’t care. He just wanted to take care of the boy then find him a place to say.

“Are you cold?” The boy looked up but didn’t answer. “Can you talk?” Itachi gave up on talking when the boy would only blink at him. ‘This sort of thing pisses me off. What kind of parent leaves there kid behind?’ He walked into the clinic and dodged a person as they ran out. He shook his head when two nurses followed him.

“Excuse me,” He said to a young receptionist.

“Itachi-san,” she said with a smile. “Why are you here and who is the little cutie?”

“I’d like it if you would let a doctor look at him,” Itachi said completely ignoring the girl’s question.

“Of course,” she said as she continued to smile.

A half hour later he was walking out of the clinic with a sleeping boy. He didn’t talk at all to the doctor and the doctor said it might have been because of screaming all morning. He looked down when he noticed the small boy had curled himself against his chest. The doctor said he had a slight fever because of the condition of the room he was left in but it should be gone in the morning. He went back to the inn and quickly walked to the room he was meeting his client. He put the boy on the bed in one of the bed rooms then went into the living room.

The boy woke up a couple minutes later and slowly sat up. He was hungry and cold. ‘Where did Itachi go?’ He tied to get up but he ended up falling off the bed. He laid on the floor for a little bit then sat up. He started crawling to the door because he didn’t want to fall on his face again. His angle was hurting too. The door was opened a little so it was easy for him to open it. He crawled out of the room and went to the couch.

“So can you help Naruto for me,” a man with brown hair asked as he bowed his head.

“You shouldn’t be up,” Itachi said when he noticed the boy. He quickly stood up and went to the boy. He picked him up then returned to his spot on the couch.

“You already saved him,” the man said as he smiled. “I’m so happy.”

“So your name is Naruto,” Itachi asked receiving small nod from the boy curled against hi chest. “I guess I completed my mission.”

“Thank you,” he said as he bowed. “Could you take care of him?”

“I’ll watch over him but he can’t live with me.” Naruto felt hurt when he said that. He really like it when Itachi was around or holding him.

“I’ll buy an apartment for him but you have to keep you eyes on him.” Itachi nodded and looked down to see Naruto was crying.

“Don’t cry. I’m not going to abandon you like you parents did.”

“I have to leave now,” the man said as he stood up. “I’ll see you around.” He left as Itachi stood up. He wiped the tears from Naruto’s eyes
and noticed three scratches on each cheek. They looked new and like they still hurt.

“What happened to your face?” ‘I wasn’t there before. How did I miss it?’

“Da..daddy said it looked pretty,” he said as he looked up.

“So you do talk.” Itachi sighed s he walked back into the bedroom. “You need a bath.” He walked into the bathroom then turned on the water. Naruto jumped and quickly wrapped his arms around Itachi’s neck. “Don’t be afraid.” He sat on the edge of the tub and gently rubbed Naruto’s back. “I’m giving you a bath because you don’t smell like roses.”

“Um...” Naruto started. “Are you really going to stay with me?”

“Yeah.” Naruto looked up and smiled. Itachi was shocked at how big Naruto’s smile was and for the first time in a while he smiled back. He pulled off Naruto’s shirt and he couldn’t believe how thin the boy was. He could see every individual rib clearly. He put the boy down then told him to take off his pants and boxers. He made sure the water was warm enough before he let Naruto in.

He let Naruto play in the water then snuck away when Naruto wasn’t looking. He needed to get clothes for the boy and he thought he might as well grab an outfit for himself since he planed to spend the night. He quickly ran to his house then to his room, trying to get in and out before someone noticed him. Sadly luck wasn’t on his side. Sasuke, his younger brother, saw him.

“Nii-san what are you doing home,” he asked innocently as Itachi walked to his dresser.

“I’m going to be staying out tonight,” Itachi said as he went through his dresser. He needed to find something that wouldn’t fall off the boy. He had planed to get something from sasuke’s room but he couldn’t now. There was no way he was explaining about Naruto yet. He wanted to keep it a secret for a while.

“Why?”

“Not now Sasuke,” he sighed as he finally found what he was looking for. It was one of his old white t-shirts he didn’t wears as much anymore. He mostly wore the black ones. He pulled an outfit for himself then stuffed them in an overnight bag.

“Itachi,” Sasuke whined as he walked to Itachi.

“Sasuke I have to leave now,” he said as he poked Sasuke in the forehead with his pointer and middle finger. He smirked as Sasuke’s faces scrunched up into a look of I-hate-it-when-you-do-that look. “See you later.”

When Itachi returned to Naruto's room, a wet Naruto latched himself to his leg. "Hey. Naruto you getting me wet.”

“Y-you w-were g-gone...f-for s-so long. I-I thought y-you left m-me t-to,” Naruto cried as Itachi picked him up.

“I left to get you something to change into and now I’m glad I grabbed something for myself.”

“I’m sorry,” Naruto cried as he wrapped his arms around Itachi’s neck.

“It’s okay. I might as well take a shower since I’m already wet. Did you wash yourself?” Naruto choked on a sob as he shook his head ‘no’ “I’ll take a bath with you then.”

An hour later a squeaky clean and naked Naruto bounced out of the bathroom with a towel hanging loosely around his small hips. Itachi on the other hand was wearing wearing his boxers already. He attempted to get Naruto in his but Naruto just wouldn’t stay still. Itachi was surprised the thing was still on even after all the bouncing but he was happy that Naruto was warming up to him.

“Naruto come here,” Itachi said as he picked up Naruto’s boxers again. Naruto smiled as he jumped into Itachi’s arms. “You need to get dressed now. I’ll go get something to eat.”

“Don’t leave me. Please.” Naruto whimpered as he wrapped his arms around Itachi’s neck. “I like you. I like you a lot more then my mommy and daddy. Your a lot nicer. Your even giving me food.”

“Naruto I’m never going to leave and not come back. I might have to leave for a couple of days even months but I’ll always return to you and of course I’m letting offering you food. I would never deny you food. Everyone needs food to survive.” He smiled at Naruto when he looked up.

“Promise?”

“Promise. Now lets get you dressed.” Naruto smiled and nodded. Itachi put the smiling boy down then handed him his boxers and watched him put them on. He noticed Naruto wasn't putting a lot of preasure on his one ancle and he seemed to be limping

“Does you ankle hurt?” Naruto shook his head as Itachi handed Naruto his old white t-shirt. Itachi knelt down as Naruto pulled the shirt over his head. He was about to touch Naruto’s ankle when their was a knock on the door. “Stay here.” Itachi stood up and left as Naruto limped to the bed.

‘If he finds out I’m lying...will he leave me? He said he wouldn’t but if I make him angry enough he might.’ He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard and explosion. “Itachi!” He quickly stood up and ran to the door. He flung it open and quickly looked around for any signs of Itachi. ‘Be okay. Be okay!’ “Itachi! Are you okay?!”

He caught a glimpse of someone and quickly followed it. He ran down the hallway ignoring the pain in his ankle and keeping his eyes on the person he was hoping to be Itachi. He felt dizzy as he ran but also chose to ignore it. He ended up tripping over his own feet and did a face plant into the ground. “Itachi! You promised you wouldn’t leave me! Ita...chi...” His eyes started closing as Someone picked him up. “I...ta...chi...?”

“I got you,” he said as he put a cloth over his nose and mouth. Itachi already had one tied around his face. “This gas is making you see things. Don’t trust anything. Only listen to my voice.” NAruto smiled as he fell asleep.

His last thought was ‘I’m glad your safe...’

Itachi quickly left the inn and made his was to another one down the street. He kept the small boy hidden in a trench coat he found in the inn. It didn’t look like anyone else was going to use it. He calmly walked down the street and soon made it to the inn. He was given the best room they had available be case he was an Itachi Uchiha and the Uchiha’s got what they wanted.

He carefully laid Naruto down on the king sized bed then headed for the bathroom. He grabbed a small wash cloth that was on the sink and wet it then returned to Naruto. He was now laying on his stomach and had tears slowly falling onto the bed below. Naruto coughed violently waking himself up. He sat up as Itachi sat down.

“Itachi,” he asked when he stopped coughing. “I’m so glad your okay.” Itachi wiped the tears away then gently ran the rag down Naruto’s cheek. Naruto relaxed into his touch. “I love you Itachi.” Itachi blinked and stared at the young boy. People said that to him all the time but he never felt happy that they loved him.

‘It has to be because he’s so innocent .’ “How are you feeling?” Naruto started having another coughing fit and Itachi gently rubbed his back until he stopped. Naruto whimpered as he crawled onto Itachi’s lap then curled himself against his chest. Itachi blinked when he realized Naruto was shaking. He quickly wrapped the blanket that was on the bed around Naruto and rubbed his back. ‘I can’t believe I’m being so nice. Why do I feel compelled to watch over him?’

“Itachi,” Naruto asked when itachi fell silent. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No,” he said as he shook his head. “I have to go home tonight.”

“Why?”

“My parents will get worried.”

“Your mommy and daddy love you still?”

“Well...yeah. I know my mom does but all my dad really cares about me taking over the clan when i get older. He ignores my younger brother sasuke.”

“You should go,” Naruto said as he looked down. “You’ll come visit soon...right?”

“I’ll be back in morning with food for the day. I’ll be meeting with the client from today and he’s going to tell me the apartment he’s getting for you. Then I’ll visit whenever I get a chance to. Also you’re going to start school next year. I know it’s still early for you but it will keep you busy so you don’t get board when you’re alone. I’d start you this year but I think it would be way to soon. You’re not ready for school yet..” Naruto yawned as he snuggled into Itachi’s chest. “Do you want anything before you go to bed?” Naruto shook his head then leaned up and kissed Itachi’s cheek before his eyes slipped closed and he fell asleep.

Itachi was shocked that Naruto just kissed him and the weirdest part of it was he was actually liked it. He shook his head then pushed the thoughts out of his mind. He stood up then wrapped him in the blanket and carefully laid him down. Naruto coughed a little as he rolled on his side. ‘Shit. I forgot about his ankle. I have to remember to ask him about it tomorrow.’ He kissed the boy’s forehead then left.

------------------

TBC~! I hope you liked~! ^^

Last edited by Akeno; 07-20-2010 at 01:25 PM..