AiLoveGaara
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2008, 06:10 AM

Disclamer: I do not own any of the Naruto Characters. I only own Jelissa and Kaede. The rest belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

Name: Jelissa Ibaraki
Current affiliation: None.
Appearance: Tan-skinned. Long black hair and purple eyes. Her eyes are purple due to contacts not from birth.
Family: Kaede Ibaraki, (Mother)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~A A figure lithe and sturdy hopped from building to building in the dark moonless night. Her movements hidden and body shadowed only those with the keenest of eyes could track. Gaara stared out his window watching the display of agility and grace when he saw her perch on a building not far from his home. He had gone there countless times to reflect on life and to just think. Slowly and silently Gaara opened his window and slid on to the edge. He jumped onto the building with a small tap. She was laying on the thin edge of the building deep in thought. He started to walk forward when she spoke.
“Ah, Sabaku no Gaara what do I owe this visit?” She said turning toward him. She looked older than him but not by much. She smiled as if she was a cat that had just swallowed a canary and her golden eyes lit up. She tossed back her ebony hair and walked toward him. Gaara narrowed his eyes but did nothing. He was becoming suspicious of this girl.
“Who are you?” Gaara said with glare. She feigned hurt but smiled again. Then she started to laugh. A sweet laugh, but one tinged with venom. Gaara’s glare hardened and sand poured out of his gourd.
“Oh yes I was born before you were I guess they never told you who I am. What a shame.” The girl said and turned and sat on the edge. Gaara’s little patience was growing thin.
“Who are you?!” Gaara said more forcefully but didn’t raise his voice.
She turned and smirked.
“I am Jelissa, Suna’s 1st demon child” she said and hopped off the building. She was gone in a second bounding already toward the other half of the village. Gaara was in one way confused but also annoyed.
‘If there was already another demon child why did they need me. And after all this time why would she just show up.’ He thought, sourly. He sat on the ledge contemplating things and by the time he returned to his room the sun was peeking over the horizon.
************************* * The next day**************************
Jelissa’s POV

“That was fun” She said dryly. She scanned the surrounding area and dropped from the tree she was hiding in.
‘Thank god he didn’t follow me. These pants are chafing in the wrong places. Might as well get some new clothes (A/N: She wearing tight leather pants and a black tank with fishnet jacket. Also she’s 14 and Gaara’s 12 ½ just to clear some things up ^^U) She began walking when felt a jolt of pain run through her body. She fell to her knees.
‘What are you thinking?!’ Kaguya (Demon inside her) hissed. Kaguya was tired of being ignored so she made herself known.
‘I was thinking that I was gonna buy clothes’ Jelissa hissed backed. She was getting tired of Kaguya questioning her.
‘If you come out in plain sight someone is going to recognize you and you won’t be able to do anything.’ Kaguya countered.
Jelissa hadn’t thought of that. She rummaged through her mind for the correct handsigns and preformed henge no jutsu. She turned into a short haired blonde girl with tan skin and green eyes. She walked into the nearest clothing store that was open. She walked through the door. The store was loosely packed with teenage girls. She started looking at a black leather skirt when she heard a guy call out.
“Temari, I’m going next door and Gaara’s waiting outside.” He was across the room but she could make out a cat eared hat, a mummy on his back and purple Kabuki face paint. She made a mental note and went back to shopping. She bought a new red tank and some loose fighting cargo pants with chains and 2 belts. She grabbed her purchases and headed for the door. Outside she began walking toward her makeshift of a home. She felt eyes burn into her back and turned around. She saw Gaara staring at her. She was getting creeped out so she turned and walked faster.

Is this a good start?

Last edited by AiLoveGaara; 12-22-2008 at 04:18 AM..

AiLoveGaara
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2008, 06:38 AM

Gaara's eyes were still on her back as she walked hastily in to an alley. Hiding behind one of the many shops she crouched and turned to check if she was followed. When she realized she was not she breathed out a sigh of relief. She turned and was nose to chest with Gaara.
" GAAAAAHHHH!" She screamed, tossing her bag in the air. She quickly recovered and turned to run. A wall of sand immediately blocked her exit.
" Where do you think you're going?" He asked, coldly. It was more a statement than a question.
" No where. Just home." She said. He eyed her up in down. She was still transformed, but Gaara saw through it. He recognize her.
" No you're not. You will explain. Now." He stated.
" What right do you have with threatening me? I have done nothing wrong." She said trying to pretend that she was not Jelissa.
" Don't play coy with me. I want answers now." He said and a cocoon of sand wrapped around her. She grunted and struggled.
" I will tell you nothing unless you release me right this instant." She hissed.
" You're not in a position to be giving orders." He said and tightened the sand.
* WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT???? FIND OUT TOMORROW!*:o