Angel-chan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Angel-chan Send a message via MSN to Angel-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Angel-chan

Old 02-18-2009, 04:23 AM

Later Adventures Intro

This is my 1st FF8 Fanfic. The story was a possible to go along when Squall was dead but somehow he came back from the the dead. Don't ask me how thou. So Enjoy!!!! [Squall+Rinoa, Zell+Selphie, Irvine+Qusitis, Leon+Hilder, Jessica+Lavitz]

Angel-chan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Angel-chan Send a message via MSN to Angel-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Angel-chan

Old 02-18-2009, 05:47 AM

New Characters' Bios:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jessica Leonhart
Height: 5’4”
DoB: September 3
Birthsign: Virgo
Blood Type: O-
Weapon: Gunblade
Special Skill: Renzokuken

Family:
Father- Squall
Mother- Rinoa
Brother- Leon
Grandfather- Laguna
Grandmother- Raine
Aunt- Ellone

Background: Jessica is the daughter of Squall and Rinoa. She uses her Father’s last name Leonheart and weapon Gunblade also belongs to Squall whom her Father. Her hair color and style is black with gold streaks and short, which grow to a butt length and braid, also her eye color is hazel. She wears her Father’s jacket but a sleeveless t-shirt and jeans short shorts. She goes to Balamb Garden at an earlier age. Jessica has a Brother named Leon who is hiding and works with Forest Owls like his mother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Leon Heartilly
Height: 5’2½"
DoB: March 10
Birthsign: Pisces
Blood Type?
Weapon: Blaster Edge
Special Skill: Combine (Angelo)

Family
Father- Squall
Mother- Rinoa
Sister- Jessica
Grandfather- Laguna
Grandmother- Raine
Aunt- Ellone

Background: Leon is the son of Squall and Rinoa. He uses his mother’s last name Heartilly and weapon Blaster Edge also belongs to Rinoa who’s his mother. His hair color and style is chrysocolla and ponytail, also his eye color is turquoise. He wears just a shirt and jeans. He works with Forest Owls like his mother. Leon has a sister named Jessica who also is hiding but goes to Balamb Garden.

Name: Duo Kinneas
Height: 5’9”
DoB: November 16
Birthsign: Scorpio
Blood Type: A-
Weapon: Gun
Special Skill: Shot

Family:
Father- Irvine
Mother- Qusitis
Sister- Akima
Grandmother- Unknown

Background: Duo is the son of Quistis and Irvine. Duo uses his father’s last name Kinneas and weapon Gun also belongs to Irvine who’s his father. His hair color and style is malachite and long braid (not like Jessica’s), also his eye color is fluorite. He wears sleeveless and jeans shorts. He also goes to Galbadia Garden when he was little like 12 yrs old. Duo doesn't know he has a sister named Akima who goes to Balamb Garden but as an Instructor.

Name: Akima Trepe
Height: 5'5"
DoB: October 20
Birthsign: Libra
Blood Type: A+
Weapon: Chain Whip
Special Skill: Blue Magic

Family:
Father- Irvine
Mother- Qusitis
Brother- Duo
Grandmother- Unknown

Background: Akima is the daughter of Quistis and Irvine. Akima uses her mother's last name Trepe and weapon Chain Whip also belongs to Quistis who’s her mother. Her hair color and style is watermelon-tourmaline and short with short braids around her head, also her eye color is ruby. She wears her own little dress like her mother's but it is a blue topaz dress. She also goes to Balamb Garden but Instructor at the age of 15. Akima doesn't know she has a brother named Duo who goes to Galbadia Garden.

Name: Lavitz Dincht
Height: 5'4 ½"
DoB: May 30
Birthsign: Gemini
Blood Type: B+
Weapon: Glove
Special Skill: Duel

Family:
Father- Zell
Mother- Selphie
Sister- Rose
Grandmother- Ma Dincht

Background: Lavitz is the son of Selphie and Zell. Lavitz uses his father's last name Dincht and weapon Glove also belongs to Zell who’s his father. His hair color and style is cat's eye and same as his father's, also his eye color is aquamarine. He wears t-shirt with a vest and leather shorts. He goes to Balamb Garden because he lives in Balamb with his Grandmother Ma Dincht. Lavitz has a sister named Rose who goes to Trabia Garden than has been transfer to Balamb Garden.

Name: Rose Tilmitt
Height: 5'1"
DoB: July 30
Birthsign: Leo
Blood Type: B-
Weapon: Nunchaku
Special Skill: Slot

Family:
Father- Zell
Mother- Selphie
Brother- Lavitz
Grandmother- Ma Dincht

Background: Rose is the daughter of Selphie and Zell. Rose uses her mother last name Tilmitt and weapon Nunchaku also belongs to Selphie whose her mother. Her hair color and style is carnelian and very short but to shoulder length, also her eye color is hawk's eye. She wears a simpler outfit as her mother's but its color is jade. She goes to Trabia Garden than has been transfer to Balamb Garden. Rose has a brother named Lavitz who goes to Balamb Garden and lives in Balamb with his Grandmother Ma Dincht.

Name: Elizabeth (Eliza) Almasy
Height: 6'1"
DoB: December 24
Birthsign: Capricorn
Blood Type: O+
Weapon: Gunblade
Special Skill: Fire Cross

Family:
Father- Seifer
Mother- Fujin
Others- Unknown

Background: Elizabeth (Eliza) is the daughter of Seifer and Fujin. Eliza uses her father's last name Almasy and weapon Gunblade also belongs to Seifer who’s her father. Her hair color and style is amethyst and long into a bun, also her eye color is emerald. She wears her father's long jacket but a black jeans and black shirt. She goes to Balamb Garden. Eliza is Jessica's rival like their fathers. She is the other use of Gunblade-user like Jessica.

Last Chara is on the way......

Angel-chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2009, 05:51 AM

Death
---------------------

(After some time daydreaming about her father, Jessica was walking down the hallways of the Balamb Garden with her head down. Her mother Rinoa told her that her father Squall died protecting her and her friends. Her brother Leon was not in the mood to talk thou their grandfather Laguna came to visit.)

Laguna- (smiled) Hiya Leon. How are you? How's your mother?

Leon- (looks up to see his Grandfather) Hi Grandpa. I'm fine I guess. (sighs) Mom is fine for now.

Laguna- That's good to hear.

(Laguna and Leon walks on to find Jessica who was in deep thought. She was in the raining room with her Gunblade in her hand she also had the ring that belong to her father around her neck. Jessica swinging her gunblade the same way her father taught her. After training with her gunblade, Jessica head back to her dorm to check her laptop for messages but there was only one from someone she know.)

Jessica- (whispers) What the? (tries to find out who is the sender)

(The beginning of the message said.)

Beginning of The Message:
Before you read this Jessica, go get your friends and your mother and brother even your grandfather before going on.

(Jessica look surprise at the beginning of the message. How did he/she know who I am? She thought to herself, so she up up and run out of her dorm to get everyone. On the way she run into Rose who was getting something from her own dome. Rose saw Jessica running pass her.)

Rose- Jess what up? Why are you running?

Jessica- (looks at Rose) I got an odd message from a someone we know. So please Rose go get your parents and brother then the others okay.

Rose- Ok Jess see at your room. (runs off to get her family and their friends in the cafe) Mom! Dad! Lavitz! We got get to Jess' dome quickly and that mean you too.

(Rose meant Irvine, Qusitis, Duo, Akima, Seifer and Elizabeth. They gave Rose an odd look. So everyone stand up and follow Rose to Jessica's dorm. Else where Jessica found her mother, brother and grandfather in the Quad and runs up.)

Jessica- Mom Grandpa, Leon come quick I got an odd message on my laptop. I don't know if someone we know.

Rinoa- (looks at her daughter) What?

Leon and Laguna- No way!

(So Jessica, Rinoa, Leon and Lauguna went back to Jessica's dorm. Then everyone enter Jessica's dorm to her laptop to read the rest of the message.)

To Family and Friends:
Hey! I know I don't speak much before. So this would be the first for me. Okay, I was kinda dead but I can't answer how I got back either if you thinking of it. But I have been watching you all. Seifer try to keep Elizabeth and Jessica from fighting like we were. I know you all miss me. Where's Ellone? I thought she were be here. Rinoa, I love ya. See ya all soon.
-Squall

Seifer- (looks surprise at the message) What the? It can't be.

Elizabeth- (looks at her father) What is it? Why did it say "Try to keep me and Jess from fighting" for?

Seifer- (smiles at his daughter) Before your time I always fight with Jessica and Leon's father so I have to make sure you 2 don't and how many times have I caught you and Jessica fighting each other in the training room?

(Jessica and Elizabeth started to protest before they remember they did that.)

Elizabeth and Jessica- Oh o-kay.....

(After checking the message everyone were doing things like training and stuff 'til the day Squall return to them. Some days later, Jessica and her gang went out on a mission like all SeeDs do. On the way back they saw a guy....)
------------
Cliffhanger isn't it but wait. Well guys there Chapter One. I hope you enjoy it! Bai! 'Til Chapter Two: Return of The Great Commander/Father/Friend....

Angel-chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2009, 05:55 AM

Return
-----------------------------
(Walking in Balamb before reaching to Balamb Garden, Jessica saw some one that look like her father. The others followed her glaze to see him too even they were shocked.)

Jessica- What the? No way!

Leon- Dad? (looks a the look-like of Squall)

(Rose couldn't move and Duo and Lavitz couldn't get her to move.)

Duo- We got a problem.

Akima- Rose? Are you okay? (looks worry)

Rose- ....That can't be him... Dad said he has a scar on his face. (looks at Akima) I'm ok I was just shock.

(Elizabeth sighed and shaked her head. Jessica took a look on the look-like Squall face and saw the scar that she froze.)

Leon- (saw his sister froze and was so worry) Jessica?

(Everyone was worry about her and looks at the guy who walk over to Jessica. He saw her wound reopen.)

???- Where were you guys before returning here? (looks at them)

Elizabeth- We were in the forest by Timber taking care of monsters of course we got hurt but Jess was hurt more than us.

Leon- She used her special attack that's why she's tired and wounded.

???- Okay and who heal her?

Akima- I did and I tried to wrap the wound the best way I can.

???- It's ok Akima (smiles and pick Jessica up) Leon go tell the doc that Jessica is wounded.

(Leon nods at him and ran off to do what he was told. Duo and Lavitz looks at the guy.)

Lavitz- Are you who we think you are?

Squall- (smiles again and nods) Yea. It's me. So did Laguna went back to Esthar?

Duo- (nods) Yea he leave the day we left for our mission.

(After the doctor came, the doctor healed Jessica.)

Jessica- Dad I'm so glad to see you again!!!

Squall- Now let's go back to Balamb Garden shall we?

All- Okay!!!

(After they return to Balamb Garden, they notice someone familiar)

Leon & Jessica- Grandpa!! How come you're still here???!!! We thought you went back to Esthar.

Laguna- I did went back to Esthar but on the halfway I got a call from Cid. He says he wants you all to meet someone.

(After listening to Laguna, all of them went up to the bridge)

All- Cid!!!! Edea!!!! How have you two being???

Cid & Edea- We are fine.We want you all to meet someone who just become a SeeD today and she wants to attend Balamb Garden

Cid & Edea- We introduce you all to our daughter - Hildergarde

Hildergarde- H....h..i..hi everyone...

Cid & Edea- She's a little shy so please don't think her as quite girl.

Jessica and the others- Hi Hildergarde!! Nice to meet you!

Cid- She'll be joining you all in a SeeD mission tomorow where you'll have to go Dollet Comunication Tower.

(After that, everyone went to bed and sleep till the second day)

Leon- Jessica wake up!!!! We need to go earlier today to meet Hildergarde

Jessica- All right.

(After they arrive there, they notice only Hildergarde is the earliest)

Hildergarde- H..h..hi Jessica, Hi Leon.

Jessica & Leon- Hi Hildergarde.

(After that, Duo, Akima, Elizabaeth, Lavitz and Rose arrive)

All- Good Morning everyone!!

Cid- I see you've arrive earlier than me.

Cid- Today, you'll be heading to Dollet where the war between the monster from the cave and the Dollet soldiers.

(After Cid's speech is over, the party head towards Dollet)

Hildergarde- It's terrible how the monster did to the armies. We have to help them.

(Without the party, Hildergarde rush towards the battlefield while the others follow her from behind)

(While Jessica was slying a few monster she din't notice a monster behind her)

Hildergarde- Jessica stay down.

Jessica- O....ok

(When Jessica stay down, Hildergarde slash that monster with her sword)

Jessica- Thanks, Hildergarde.

Hildergarde- It's nothing.

(After the monster have been destroy, the party head back to Balamb Garden)

Leon- It was the best mission I ever had today!!!!

Squall- You all did a great job everyone!!!! Go get some sleep now and you'll have another SeeD mission tomorow

(After everyone slept, only Hildergarde was still studying in her dome)

(Knock, knock)

Jessica- May I come in??

Hildergarde- Sure.

Jessica- I just wanna thank you for saving me.

Hildergarde- It...it's nothing that what's friend are for they help each other.

Jessica- Oh, and besides that, I want to ask you this maths question. It's hard and I don't know how to do it.

Hildergarde- (smiles) It's easy let me help you on this one.

(In the middle of discussing the maths question, Jessica and Hildergarde heard some noises. Being curiously, both of them grab their weapons and went out of their dome to check)

Hildergarde- (whispering to Jessica) Jessica look there's a shadow coming out from the training center it look's like a T-Rex.

Jessica- It couldn't be how can the T-Rex come out.

Hildergarde- Let's just go and check.

Jessica- Ok... (has an odd feeling about her Father's mood seeing this)

(Leon and the others show up to see T-Rex.)

Leon- Got bad feeling.

Duo- Even our parents seeing Squall again.

(Rose, Akima, Lavitz and Eliza nods at that.)
----------------------
Chapter 02 is done. You think Hildegarde will tell Leon her feelings? How will Rinoa and the rest react seeing Squall again? Wait for Chapter 03: Family

Angel-chan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-18-2009, 05:57 AM

Family
--------------------
(After the others show up, all of them followed Jessica and Hilder)

(While walking the parties were chatting softly for a few seconds)

Jessica- (Psst) Leon, why do you keep staring at Hilder????

Leon- I dunno....I'm having this kinda love feeling inside me but I dun dare to tell her.....

Jessica- What the......

Hildergarde- (Talking to Akima softly) Erm Akima, may I ask you something?

Akima- Sure.

Hildergarde- Whose that guy with a ponytail? He's kinda cute.... (giggles)

Akima- Oh him?? He's Leon. The brother of Jessica

Hildergarde- Oh.

Duo- Guys! Over here! Look!

Hildergarde- It's a T-Rex robot......but who made it

Eliza- What's this (heading over to Hilder)

Hildergarde- It'can't be....... (Froze)

Jessica- Hilder, what happen (looking worried)

Hildergarde- If I am correct....I.....I think we're attack by Galbadia Garden

(While telling the others who might atack them they heard a big crash sound)

Jessica- No way....it could'nt be...I thought your mom has become good.

Hildergarde- Maybe it's not her. Maybe we've been ambush by Galbadian Soldiers!!!!! Let's split up and tell everyone that our garden is in invasion.

(After hearing Hilder, everyone ran into separate ways trying to warn SeeD students/cadets, Squall and everyone else whose in the Garden)

Squall- What the!!!!! I thought we finish all those Galbadian Soldiers during the first war.

Seifer- It could have been possible that some of them are still alive and decide to gather reinforcements.....

Squall- Whatever it is, we need to warn the students and ask them to gather at somewhere else and prepare for war. Jess go call your mom and tell her that we need some help.

(Jessica nodded and ran off to call her Mother Rinoa.)

Jessica- (Calling her mother)

Rinoa- Hello?

Jessica- Mom!!?????

Rinoa- What is it dear???

Jessica- Our garden is under attack and we need some of your help please come now.

Rinoa- All right Jess I'll come.

(After gathering the students, Squall had a speech with the SeeDs in the Quad.)

Squall- I know this your first battle and you all are very scared, but I want you all to fight bravely like our last year's SeeD students who fought bravely. Understand???!!!!

All SeeD Students- Yes Sir!!!!!

(Before the armies could come out from Galbadia Garden and attack Balamb Garden, all SeeD students are already armed with weopans like swords, nuchakus, kunckles, magic, guns and others. Waiting for them outside Balamb Garden.)

(A few moments later, Rinoa arrive.)

Rinoa- Squall, I'm glad you're alive. (Feel like fainting)

(After a few seconds, the war started)

(There were slashing sounds and others sounds too)

Squall- Damn!!!! These Galbadian Soldiers are even harder without Edea's control last time. Jessica and you all, becareful they are stronger now. I bet our SeeDs are having are a hard time defeating the soldiers like us.

Jessica and others- All right!!!

(While everyone was busy slashing the enemies no one notice a woman in black shadow appeared near Leon)

Hildergarde- EEK!!!!!!!! (Froze)

Jessica- What is it (Frighten)

Hildergarde- Leon is in trouble!!!!

Jessica- Oh No!!!!!

(Just before the woman in black shadow attacked Leon, Hilder push him away to shield him)

Hildergarde- Leon!!!! (pushing Leon aside)

All- Hilder!!!!

Leon- Hilder snap out of it don't scare me!!! (Holding Hilder in his hands)

(Hildergarde wasn't answering. Jessica seem worry and looks at Lavitz who was looking back. Leon looks up at his parents.)

Leon- Will she be okay? (looks sad)

Squall- (kneels beside his Son) Don't worry we'll find a way.

Rinoa- We need to take her to the infirmary it's the safest place for her to get her wound treated.

(While everyone was outside fighting, Leon carried Hildergarde to the infirmary in Balamb Garden)

Leon (In the infirmary)- Doctor, are you there!!??? Please I need your help, Hilder's badly hurt.

Doctor- Calm down I'll treat her. What about you? Aren't you supposed to help them outside?

Leon- (Sighs) I'll go outside and help them. Doctor, please heal her, we're counting on you.

(After sending Hildergarde to the infirmary, Leon ran back outside to help the others)

Doctor- Not this one...not this disease... Leon!!!! (Sighs) He already ran out, I guess I have to try my best.

Jessica- How's Hilder doing? (While slashing a few armies)

Leon- I send her to the infirmary and let the doctor treat her I hope she's all right....

Jessica- Me too...

Squall- Chase every Galbadian Soldiers back to their garden

Woman in black shadow- They won't retreat unless I tell them to.

Leon- Well, I'm not gonna let you do that again since you've already hurt Hilder. (Leon shots his blaster edge)

Woman in black shadow- Hahaha, you won't do any damage to me.

Jessica and others- What the!!?? (Froze)

Woman in black shadow-You wanna hurt me???Well you can't because i have a force field. (smiles evily) We'll retreat for now we'll be back for the second war next time. (laughs evily)

(While the woman dissapears, all the armies went back to Galbadia Garden)

Jessica and others- What the...

Squall- We're lucky that not one of our Seeds aren't badly hurt or dead.

Leon- Hilder! I forgot about her.

(After the war all the students went back to recover while Jessica and the others went to the infirmary to check on Hilder)

Jessica- Lavitz..do you think Hilder's alright? (Crying while talking)

Lavitz- She'll be alright. (Putting Jessica's head on his chest while letting her crying)

Leon- Doctor, how did it go???

Doctor- I'm afraid i can't we need someone whose expert in witchcraft to help us.

Leon- What.....!?? (looking down dissapointly)

(Jessica kept sobbing on Lavitz's chest. Leon hang his head.)

Squall- (sighs) I don't like it.

Rinoa- (hugs Squall) Its like when I was in trouble.

Zell- (shakes his head) I hate this.

(While everyone was quiet, Hildergarde suddenly say something.)

Hildergarde- Le...on....Leon!!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!! (Closing her eyes while talking)

Leon- Hilder!!!!!! (Holding Hilder's hand.)

Squall- This is not good.......We need to call someone who knows witchcraft.

Rose- I know!Edea.

(After calling Edea and Cid, both of them went to Blamb Garden.)

Edea- What happen to her...?

Leon- She shield me from being attacked by a woman in a shadow.

Edea- (Checking Hilder's wound) No.......I thought we vansquished her before the kids were born.... (Froze)

Rinoa- It couldn't be.....Adel....is been revive...first she possested me and now Hildergarde.....

(Knowing the truth everyone froze like an ice except the young ones)

Leon- Whose Adel...??? Why does she sound so familiar to all of you....

Jessica- Maybe.....she's the legendary witch we read from the book.....

Rose- (Froze) ........

Duo- Not again!??

Edea- There is no cure for this...

(While everyone was feeling dissapointed, two white lights came surrounding Leon and Hildergarde. Edea immediately recognize the two white lights.)

Edea- These two lights......are surrounding both them it means both of them are in love.

Hildergarde- (Opening her eyes) Leon!!!! (Hugs Leon) Leon, I was so scared. (Sobbing) I thought I can't see you anymore. (Hugging Leon Tightly)

Leon- It's ok now. I'm here don't be afraid.

(After Hilder was recovered, everyone was relieved.)

Edea- As long as two person are in love,no matter who is posses,once the two white lights appear, the person who is posses will be save by the white lights.

All- Wow....

Edea- Well I guess since Hilder is recovered I should go back home now.

Hilder- Thanks mom.

Edea- It's ok.

Squall- Well, I guess it's late now. We should all go back to our bed now.

(While Squall, Rinoa, Seifer and the others went back to bed, the party were walking back to the dome)

Lavitz- Erm Jessica, if you don't mind can you come over my dome and sleep with me..... (Blushing)

Jessica- I...i...i...i loved to. (Blushing)

Hidergarde- Erm Jess tonight I'm not sleeping in my dome I'm gonna go to Leon's dome to sleep with him.

Jessica- Me too. I'm going to Lavitz's dome to sleep with him.

Hildergarde- So...I'll meet you tomorow. Good night.

Jessica-Good night.

(Jessica and Hidlergarde went to Leon's and Lavitz's Dorms to sleep. Everyone else went to bed. Jessica had her head on Lavitz's chest resting. Hidlegarde was the same with Leon.)

Angel-chan