antinous
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to antinous

Old 07-03-2009, 07:10 PM

Hullo!

This is a Loveless Theme prompt! I have very much been craving Loveless fandom lately, so I decided to post this here. I want to write drabbles, but I also want to read other people's drabbles, so I'd really like for others to take the prompts and post there drabbles here as well!

What is Loveless? Wiki has all the answers!

The themes are here On my LiveJournal

I can't wait to see what people write, and I'll do my best to post soon too!

I want to give out prizes too, but I'm not sure what just yet.

Edit
The theme list is now complete!
This thread will be moved over to the fanfiction area soon. I got a PM from Fiarra (one of our friendly neighborhood mods) about this. :)

Last edited by antinous; 07-17-2009 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: updating info

antinous
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-03-2009, 07:11 PM

reserved

antinous
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-03-2009, 07:36 PM

Special Thanks!

Since this is my first big thread I'm sure some people will be offering my tips and assistance. I'll post my thanks to them here.

Special Thanks to fairywaif for giving me great suggestions for my themes list.

Special Thanks to vgracebutterfly for also helping me to complete my themes list.

Last edited by antinous; 07-17-2009 at 04:17 PM..

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 07-05-2009, 05:00 AM

Sounds like a good series! I think I'll check it out and give you some words when I have read it.

antinous
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2009, 12:55 PM

Awesome! Loveless is a great series. The anime doesn't go as far as the manga so to get the full enjoyment out of it you have to read the manga. Still the anime is beautiful, and the sound track gives me chills!

I will also start posting my drabbles here, I just have to get my lap top to the library. I'm at an internet cafe right now. :sweat:

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 07-11-2009, 01:04 AM

I just finished the first one and it's amazing! I have a really cool one on loveless that I need to write when I'm more awake. I just took a nap... :)

I also have a few word suggestions. Memories, because Ritsuka is always trying to make some. Lonely. Hate. (I don't know if you need to actually include love because there's beloved(?)) Bind. Restrict or restriction. Ears. Zeroes. Bond. If I come up with more I'll let you know!

sidrabutterfly
Infinitely odd

Old 07-11-2009, 02:27 AM

Hello, I just read the first one too. And I also have some theme suggestions. Words, servant, master, Will (as in the will you leave after you die, as well as personal will to do something.), sacrifice, fighter, idiot, murder, library, friends, adult, child, maturity, chains (The fighter, and sacrifice both wear chains connecting them.), stature/height, pictures, brother, sin.
Just to you know name a few. Apparently I'm quite good at coming up with themes, although it does help that I have the book in front of me, and I'm only concentrating on one book rather than a whole series.

antinous
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-17-2009, 04:13 PM

No one else has posted so far, so I will get things started. I cannot vouch for the quality of these drabbles, but I hope everyone will like them. Remember if anyone wants to they are welcome to post any Loveless drabble they write based on my list of themes here.

3. Breathless

He couldn't breath. Not the way that a drowning man can't breath, but as if breathing wasn't a priority anymore. Like holding his breath without trying, because taking the time to inhale was time taken from the small mouth he'd pressed his lips to. He'd kissed other mouths, but it was nothing like this. Seimei was suppose to be his master, but he didn't think kissing him would be like this. He'd never really given much thought to kissing, only now all he could think about was moments like this.

"Ritsuka..." Soubi whispered, breathless.

9. Heartless

Aoyagi Seimei wasn't heartless, he was just selective of who he allowed within it. He remembered strongly the scent of the infant Ritsuka as their mother presented him. So small, and sweet, with dark hair and eyes just like him; Ritsuka was tiny, fragile. Even though he himself was so young, Seimei knew he would love Ritsuke most of all. And he did. He loved his younger brother so much; no matter what happened, no matter what hate and sadness came at them Ritsuka was so happy and pure. It occured to Seimei that Ritsuka was more human then anyone, and since Ritsuka was like him he must be too.

Seimei wasn't heartless, but he was selective. He only showed his heart to humans.

sidrabutterfly
Infinitely odd

Old 07-17-2009, 06:56 PM

Your welcome!

I decides to do my drabbles based more on the themes, rather than loveless + the themes, but I hope you can still see the threads of connection.

81. Murder

When she had entered the hospital she had not been expecting this. She had suspected that he was there because of some nearly fatal wound that had been afflicted upon him. A gun shot, throat slashed, knifed in the gut, something violent. Not this, anything but this. She thought as she stood there in shock. She had finally found him. After all these years of searching. Dealing with false leads, dead ends, and distractions. Her brother's cold blood murderer. Just lying there, wasting away. Dying of natural causes.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 07-18-2009, 04:46 PM

4. Sleepless
Ritsuka slept. He wished he didn't. The dreams always haunted him, flitting behind his consciousness during the day. If he could live without sleep, that would be divine. No longer would he be reminded he was not who he had been, walking through the world as a cruel lie.The dreams reminded him of different times he did not know, and Ritsuka wished to be sleepless.

And here's a non-Loveless related one for loveless. I might make a Loveless-related one later, also.

1. Loveless

Loveless
"L-liana, will you marry me? I love you."
"Why would I marry someone like you?"
The boys face crumpled. He had heard the tales but she had always...
Liana looked coldly at him. She was beautiful, but her heart was as firm and cold as ice. It had to be. Every time she met a boy she thought wildly, could he be the one, the one I destroy with our love? The curse had been laid upon her mother, by a woman jealous of her ability to love. Liana protected her heart, and her love. She'd rather not love than kill.