Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-11-2007, 05:35 AM

Ah, yes, my attempt at a fanfic of Jigoku Shojo.
For the first page, the client is You Hanagawa.

A young, 13 year-old boy appears, dressed in a flowery black Yukata , and hands You a black straw doll with a red string tied around its neck. "If you truly wish to eliminate the person that is tormenting you, you must untie the red string. You will, then, enter into an official contract with me. If you do, I will send that person to hell, but you must, in turn, make a payment to me, and after your body dies, your soul will be taken to hell. This hell will be your eternity, wandering in pain and sorrow, never knowing what paradise is. But only after you die, though. And now... you decide what happens."

You took it hesitantly, knowing the consequences. "But... Umm..." His brown eyes stared at the Jigoku Shonen's red ones. "Who... Are you?" You asked. "My name is Ai Shinigami. You summonned me, didn't you? I wouldn't be here if your heart is not clouded with your hate and anger," he replied.

His heart was cold as he retreated to his realm. A realm bathed in eternal twilight, neither night nor day. Two straw dolls were left, a blue one and a red one. These were his only friends in his eternal punishment. He saved them, and now they lend him their service.

All in all, there were three dolls. Wanyuudo, Ichimoku and Hone-Onna. Black, Blue and Red, respectively. A week passed before Ichimoku and Hone-Onna got frustrated with how long this case is going. "What is there to think about? Wanyuudo must be bored out of his mind." Hone-Onna complained.

Meanwhile, You stared at the black doll, then back at his math teacher. The man was reading out of a textbook. He feared the worse. For example, the doll might get confiscated, so he pretended to listed. "Mister Hanagawa?" Mr. Robins called the child at the back. Mr. Robins was not from japan at all. He came from America, or at least, his family did. He was fluent in Japanese, and had a thick, Japanese accent, since he grew up here. "Y-yes, sir?" You stuffed the doll in his pocket and stood up. "Are you alright? You should go to the nurse." You replied with a no, and sat back down. The bully he wants to send to hell was probably in the corridors.

Ever since his first day here, Kaoru beat him up almost every day. He denies it when asked what happened as Kaoru might beat him up more if he squealed. When he had enough of it, he contacted the Jigoku Shonen for revenge.

Lunch came and Kaoru was waiting for him outside the classroom as he expected. "Oh no...," You thought. He pulled the red string, wanting to escape this days beating. "I will deliver your vengeance." The black doll disappeared when the loud voice was heard.

Shinigami quickly put on his black Yukata, and rushed off to a horseless carriage. It was driven by the hate and sorrow of those sent to hell. One of the wheels had the face of an old man in front and was burning.

Kaoru disappeared from sight, entering the hell-world that Shinigami created. Kaoru didn't notice, though, as people, or rather, illusions were still walking. You stood near the window. He didn't seem to notice Kaoru about to punch him, but when the punch connected, the head fell off revealing that it was a skeleton. The body fell apart and the skull rolled over to Kaoru. Hands and arms formed from the tiles, bleeding from the wrists and pulling Kaoru down into a black room. He shouted "Hey! This has got to be a joke! Let me go! NOW," he demanded.

Instead of a helping hand, Shinigami appeared in his outfit. "Your miserable heart drowns in darkness..." He spoke as Kaoru grabbed him, demanding a way to exit from the dark room. "Your mere existence pains and wounds the life of others. Your karmic soul is lost in a see of its own sins." Shinigami broke free, and his raven hair and outfit blended into the black background. Only his pale skin, glowing red eyes and the purple flowery patterns on his clothes remained visible. "I will show you... The true meaning of hell."

Kaoru was knocked out and he awoke chained to a cross on a small boat. Four, human-like eyes watched from the sky, arranged in a cross as Shinigami rowed the ferry. "What are you doing? Let me go. Let me GO!" Kaoru demanded, trying to escape from the chains. Spider-like appendages appeared from the cross he was tied to, piercing his skin. "Wait... What are you doing? Let me go!" He continued to struggle as the appendages pierced his skin and made it bleed, but Shinigami ignored his pleas. "You're coming with me, and I'm taking you to hell." A loud scream came from Kaoru's mouth, reaching the sky, but it was too late.

A black, flame-like mark appeared on You's left hand, forever reminding him that when he dies, he will be taken to hell. But for now, he will be happy without Kaoru. He actually gained friends that were kind to him, but for now, the Jigoku Shonen will wait in hell for his next client.

[End of page]

So. What do you think? I got bored, they [The anime channel I watch it from] canceled Jigoku Shojo after the first season, I needed more horror. I made this fanfic to fill the void, but is it good enough?
Here's a cool feature, though. YOU decide what happens next! What shall be the next client's name? His/her grudge? Will he/she pull the red string? Do you want to have your grudge posted? Please send me a PM, if you want to star in the next episode. I will update either this Friday, or Saturday next week.

"There is so much hate in the world. Will you give in to your grudge? You decide what happens next," Shinigami whispered into your ear after giving you the straw doll.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-11-2007, 05:38 AM

Page 2: Request from a Relative

The frantic sound of typing echoed in the otherwise silent room. It was dim, lit only by the light of the computer monitor. "Racquel Inciong," A half-Japanese, Half-Filipino girl typed. She wanted to send her biology teacher to hell. She would have had a perfect record if it wasn't for that teacher. She failed the subject, and she blames that teacher.

A few moments later, a young boy dressed in a black Yukata appeared in the room. "Hiromi Nishioka," he muttered under his breath, and he watched the young girl stare back. "Who... Who are you, and how do you know my name?" She demanded an answer.

The black Yukata blended in perfectly with the darkness. "You summoned me, didn't you? You're... no. You're just a client." He had a hunch about this client, and it seemed to bother him. "I... Summoned you...? You must be the boy from hell!" Hiromi exclaimed, making sure her voice wasn't loud enough to wake up her cousins in the other room.

Shinigami hesitated no further and handed Hiromi the black doll. "If you truly wish to eliminate the person that is tormenting you, you must pull the red string. You will, then, enter into an official contract with me. If you do, I will send that person to hell, but you must, in turn, make a payment to me. When one person is cursed, two graves are dug and after your body dies, your soul will be taken to hell.This hell will be your eternity. You will wander in pain and sorrow, never knowing what paradise is. And now... You decide what happens."

His red eyes pierced the darkness of the room. He soon backed up into the mirror. "And now... You decide what happens." The words reverberated through the room, and Shinigami was gone like a dream, leaving only the black doll behind.

The following day was sunny, perfect for a school day. Hiromi was sent to school by her Aunt and her cousin followed along. "Have a nice day, Hiromi," he said, leaving his cousin to her own.

Lunch came several hours later. "I'll pull it. In biology time." The hour passed by quickly and Ms. Inciong entered the classroom. The class said their good mornings, but insted of Hiromi saying hers, she pulled the red string quickly.

In front of the class, the teacher was sucked into the blackboard into the hell dimension where her sins will be apparent. The teacher was shown a classroom of students, all of them quiet. She wrote on the board and called one for recitation. The student stood up, revealing it had no face.

Ms. Inciong screamed and rushed out of the classroom in a hurry. The students stood up and followed her. "Why, miss? Don't you want us to become perfect little students? Students with no original thought at all?" The teacher shook her head and ran further, bumping into Shinigami in a private school uniform. "Thank goodness. A normal student. Tell me! What's happening?"

Shinigami's school clothes morphed into a black Yukata with purple flower patterns. "Your mere existence pains and wounds the life of others. Your karmic soul is lost in a see of its own sins. I will show you the true meaning of hell." His raven hair and outfit blended into the black background. Only his pale skin, glowing red eyes and the purple flowery patterns on his clothes remained visible.

The teacher was knocked out. Soon, she awoke on a boat, white, bloody hands pulling her down. "W-what's happening?" She looked around, not finding any land in sight. "You're coming with me, and we're going to hell," Shinigami replied as he ferried the boat to hell.

He went back to the realm that was bathed in eternal sunset. "There was something strange about that last client. We're not through with her yet...," he whispered to the three straw dolls.

Page 2: Request from a Relative [End]

Yay! Umm.. This page is done! This is my cousin Hiromi's grudge. You should have seen her face when she found out she failed in Biology.

She's going to be a recurring character in this fanfic, but... yeah. Send me your grudges, people. Next saturday's the next update.

"There is so much hate in the world. Will you give in to your grudge? You decide what happens next," Shinigami whispered into your ear after giving you the straw doll.

tanarif984
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned
n/a

Old 02-12-2007, 06:59 PM

Cool, dude i read the first one, almost done the second, how long does it take you to write like that Alex?

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-13-2007, 09:35 AM

I dunno. 20, maybe 30 minutes? Hey. Send me your grudges so I can write some more, okay?

tanarif984
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned
n/a

Old 02-13-2007, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrus Gambino
I dunno. 20, maybe 30 minutes? Hey. Send me your grudges so I can write some more, okay?
Wow thats quite quick.
It'd take me about a hour or more.

Sorry, i have no grudges that i'd speak of at the moment^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2007, 05:24 AM

>.> I want to update, but I don't have any story material...